[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Updated Video: "Snapchat" Murder location and timeline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9855.jpg (213KB, 1008x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9855.jpg
213KB, 1008x1242px
https://youtu.be/sQX7h5itfqs

I think the one or both girls tried running across the creek and he caught up to them. He probably planned ahead of the kill zone and had a vehicle in or near the cemetery.
>>
what
>>
>>18717988
What a fucking evil subhuman piece of filth. Two girls going for a nice hike and they get killed by some nutcase. I wanna see this piece of shit hang
>>
neat
>>
Was it him with out any doubt about it? If it is, I saw torture him half to death. Get him back to 100 percent health and torture him half to death again, and then repeat until he is in old age.
>>
>>18718136
You're a psycho.
>>
>>18718150
bring back public execution and torture
>>
>>18718182
maybe not torture, but i would definitely go watch a public hanging for treason or crimes like this
>>
These two girls aren't dead ,they're trying to frame the guy.
>>
>>18718215
false flag u think? even though they have no idea who it was and may never catch him
>>
>>18718182
it'll happen if free masons get their way
>>
>>18718244
or feminists
>>
>>18718150
Why thank you. Then again I'm not the one who murders children, I'm just the one who'd like to see children murders be tortured.
>>
>>18718331
yeah but you are the one to wants to torture people so that doesn't really put you above him very much in terms of morality
>>
>>18718657
>>18718657
I never said I wanted to do anything to anybody. I said, " I say they torture him half to death." Second it's subjective, but if you had a baby girl I'm sure your view on things would change. Death is too easy of a punishment.
>>
>>18718716
yeah... having a daughter has made me a psycho desu. shes only 4, but the thought of anything happened to her is terrifying. i would murder for that lil girl if i felt it was justified
>>
File: 1486789320284.gif (1MB, 326x407px) Image search: [Google]
1486789320284.gif
1MB, 326x407px
We should send children murderers and rapists to the ocean, feed them to the sharks. Make them truly feel fear.
>>
My parents were pretty liberal about me walking around by myself downtown, in the woods, what ever. But that bridge is dangerous as fuck for someone that young. what the fuck were their parents thinking?
>>
>>18717988
What the fuck is up with this guy's comment section.
It's like he's botting his comments.
They're all congratulating him on his video. it's super fuckin' creepy.
>>
>>18719362
Nothing creepy about alt accounts, just lame
>>
>>18718136
Shut the FUCK up namefag
>>
>>18718766
You're an ant, slave to your hormones

Someone is going to strangle and rape your little girl soon and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>18718182
Someone set up a kickstarter asap
>>
how were they killed?
>>
>>18719510
https://www.change.org/p/indiana-governor-eric-holcomb-public-hangings-in-indiana
>>
>>18719362
>>18719366

its not bots or alts, just websleuths.com idiots because this was posted there. they are zooming in on the grainy image and trying to discuss it in detail such as logos on his shirt you cant even see, whether he is holding his dick in his hands or if its lighting (im sure police would put a guys cock on billboards nationwide), and other clueless suggestions like what if he is a climber and climbed up the bridge, etc
>>
>>18718252

Yeah but only against white males.
>>
>>18719737
I can tell you from looking at him...he ain't no climber. He's more of a "sit and waiter".
>>
>>18719370
Sounds like you're mad? Need a tissue? Anyways, clean up your vagina before your twat starts bleeding all over the carpet.
>>
>>18719389
From that comment alone I can tell you live in a dark basement jerking off to nasty shit for hours at a time, no life, no future, no ambitions. Kill yourself.
>>
The thing I don't understand is that the guy had to have gone to the end of the bridge to know that nobody was down there. Or he had to have been at the beginning of the trail for a long time watching to see that nobody had come, and he had to have seen the girls.

Something just doesn't add up about both scenarios though. The killer had to have been there like...all morning (assuming it is morning there). Which means he had planned on "ok I'm snatching the first two little girls I see".

Or he lucked out and it was an impulse. But, it sill seems too well thought out to be some guy who just up and decided "yeah, today I'll kill some kids oh look! Two!"

See my point here? He had to have been up and down the path. Or at the entrance watching for at least a few hours to have been that confident. And dumping the bodies that close by? The dude knew that he was going to have time do do the deed and get away. But that's my question. How?

How did he get that lucky, or how did he get there so much earlier to plan his move? He had to have followed them from the beginning.

Idk. I just find it odd that nobody ran into him earlier on that day and that in a small town nobody came forward saying "well Ol' Jeff was on the bridge dressed like that."
>>
>>18719803
possible accomplice. 2nd person at the end of the bridge, hiding off to the side of the trail. maybe a kidnap attempt gone wrong.

just speculation
>>
>>18718136
>Get him back to 100 percent health
Fucking gamer shit.
>>
>>18719919
Very possible.
>>
>>18719803
What's the cause of death?
>>
>>18719919
Not ruling out an accomplice. But that would be one of the least likely things to have happened. Statistically. People that do stuff like this generally work alone. With that in mind...

If he was alone, how else could he have done it?

My ideas go,

The girls were aquainted with him. They knew him from around town. That could possibly be why the one girl started recorded. Other than her being smart, what if she knew him? Not personally. But what if he had been creeping her out before? In front of the school, at the store, etc. Places she had run into him. Maybe she just thought "ugh that creepy guy again".

The other idea for him being alone is that, despite the fact that the girls were obviously smart, they didn't book it. Why? What kept them from running? My guess would be...other than them knowing him...he had a gun. But why would that be important? Well. It may not be impirtant at all. But on the other hand it could be very important. What if the killer has a CC permit? His picture would be on it and he'd most likely be registered by their county. Just throwing that out there. "Why would he bother with permits if he kills people?" To help appear normal. My point is, him controling two girls who could probably have outrun him (or at least one could) is pretty slim if he didn't have something to make them know he could get them at a distance. In this case, if he was all alone, wouldn't a gun be most feasible? In IN idk how they treat CC permits (concealed carry) but I'm betting you he has one if he has a gun. And I bet his permit is commissioned through his home county. Just a thought.

Lastly. My other thought is that the guy had been there for a very long time. Or lived very close by. Which points towards him having some sort of knowledge that the girls were going to be there, or he recognized them.

Assuming he wasn't alone.
>>
>>18720009
I find the idea that they knew him highly unlikely. The town only has 3000 people in it. If it were someone they knew, then it follows that it was almost certainly someone in the town, and in this case its also almost certain that his name or location or ANYTHING about him would have already been revealed via tipline.
Because of this, I have no doubt that the man came to the town from somewhere else, probably a nearby city or possibly another small town. He probably came to the small town for his crime because its remote and no one there would know him. I also find the likelihood of it being a kidnapping that went wrong pretty high.
>>
>>18720055
>inb4 Trucker.

Trucker?
>>
>>18720087
I dont really understand what youre sayin, sorry. If "Trucker" is a person, im not them.
>>
>>18720055
On the kidnapping front, why them exactly?
http://www.oraclealums.com/class_profile.cfm?member_id=2313866
http://www.oraclealums.com/class_profile.cfm?member_id=2267984

These are I guess Liberty German's grandparents? Mike Patty has been named as the grandfather in one press release of Liberty German. Not sure what's going on with the names there, but I suppose it's paternal grandparents. For whatever reason the son has the mother's maiden name.

Abby Williams is going to be harder to find, but I suspect this is going to be a bit of a dead end. Why specifically target one of those kids unless you know there's a decent ransom?
>>
I hope he's found and killed. Sickos like that are bold and fucking nuts, but rarely clever
>>
>>18720097
He could be a truck driver as a living. He would be semi-familiar with the area if it was on one of his routes.

He could also be Amish. You know, one if the ones that leaves the Amish life when given the chance. Indiana and Ohio have lots of them.
>>
>>18720101
That Tinsley girl's killer (also in Indiana) would beg to differ. Indiana is a nightmare for solving murders apparently. The state is so wide open and then you have the Amish factor as well. Tons of small communities that are just handfuls of people sprinkled around larger, but still tiny isolationist towns.
>>
>>18720114
Don't know where you got Amish from the short clip. I suppose it's a possibility.

If no one is coming forward in a town of 3 000 he either has accomplices or is a wanderer of sorts. Likely not local. That's what I feel anyway.

I wish the kids would've booked it or called the cops instead of snap chatting. What gets me is they noticed him creeping around but probably thought they were over reacting. It was a nice day for a walk after all, if the guy was normal and not a fucking perv he would've been just out for a walk too.

Really hope they catch this fuck. I'm trying to have faith in the pd. Are cases like this ever passed up to the fbi? I'm not American and have only read one article on this case. This seems kind of a big deal just for the little pd to handle.

I wonder if there were any stores on the way to the hiking place that may have caught a vehicle on cam. Really a long shot.
>>
>>18720153
The FBI are already involved and the reward for catching the guy is something like a quarter of a million dollars (an American Football player stumped up 200K).
>>
>>18720153
Indiana has a ton of Amish. There was a murder back in the 80's that is pretty similar to this. (Google April Tinsley). The reason I bring up the Amish is because once an Amish kid becomes 17-18 they throw them a party and give them the oppertunity to leave the Amish life and go be like everyone else. Indiana has lots of people who elected to leave. The reason someone like that comes to mind is because in the Tinsley case, someone like that was the most likely candidate. But tracking them is hard. If they murdered someone, they could (theoretically) return to their former Amish community to hide.

They would also simply be very familiar with the areas and be able to hide in general. Be it in a normal community or going back to blend in with some Amish who are simply unaware of the crimes OR don't suspect them because "well he's Amish."

The FBI can only come in if the state calls them in. Indiana State Police will go out (already are out) first. The FBI has to be asked to come by someone unless it is a really big deal. This isn't a big enough deal for the FBI to just show up.

It will most likely end up in the hands of State Police if the local police and sheriff can't handle it. And State Police in any U.S. state are actually very good at this type of thing.

The other thing is, if the killer had a vehicle i'd also think it would be easy to find. Either a witness or a camera at a gas station should have seen or tracks out in the woods if he tried to hide his car. But as far as we know, nobody saw one or found tracks. Which is what makes me think he's local or formerly local.
>>
>>18720207
And this. FBI are already involved. Just saw that.
>>
>>18720220
>Delphi Police Department, Carroll County Sheriff’s Department, Indiana State Police and the FBI’s Evidence Recovery Team were all coordinating on the investigation.
>>
>>18719946
>not walking over a medikit to instantly get better each time you hurt yourself
>>
>>18720207
>>18720220
Interesting, thank you axons.
>>
>>18718766
You sentenced your daughter to death when you created her??
>>
>>18718716
Torturing people like that doesn't achieve anything. It's not going to make the kids undead, it's not going to undo what the guy did on any level, and it doesn't seem to act as any kind of deterrent. A lot of kids get murdered because of fear of the current deterrents anyway, they think that murder will let them get away with other shit (silencing witnesses and all that).

Lock em up, away from society so they don't reoffend or pose a danger. Let them not have any kind of full life for the rest or most of the rest of their days, Don't give them an easy way out through suicide. Don't have other people kill them either. Just let them have living purgatory.

I don't like people who think it's justified to kill these people, it's basically a mercy killing they don't deserve. Especially if it's another inmate. Most of those deserve to be in a prison with pedo murders. They may not have done something quite as heinous, but they'll probs have done something heinous enough to deserve sharing living space with people they despise.
>>
>>18720784
Torturing is just something I'd like to happen, realistically that would never happen. Human rights activist would get all bent out of shape...If he was locked up he'd be in Protective Custody, getting the internet, t.v, get to watch movies all day, a shower 4 meals, and a snack, roof over his head, and will be out by 10 years for time served and good behavior back on the streets not rehabilitated. Not even gang member murdering prison inmates like child abusers, and will kills them, but you want them in with other pedos?
>>
>>18720840
>Not even gang member murdering prison inmates like child abusers, and will kills them, but you want them in with other pedos?
Mental illness make words no good.
>>
>>18722477
Tell that to him when he is in front of a court room full of jurors.
>>
>>18722507
You aren't making any sense bro.
>>
>>18718331
Well sure but non-psychotic people commit murder all the time. I'm a lot more worried about the psychos who we don't know about.
>>
>>18722518
That's subjective.
>>
>>18722551
>>
>>18717988

>This video has been removed by the user.
>Sorry about that.
>>
>>18718198
Same
>>
>>18719955
This please
>>
>>18723856
fug what was it
>>
Do you guys think if it were pretty much any other type of people besides nice young girls, 4chan wouldn't be nearly this butthurt?

Imagine the same situation with 2 Chads instead, it would be an entirely different tone for these threads, kek.
>>
video removed what happened in it? anyone got another link?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.