[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss the Truth of the Book of Enoch. It discusses so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: Fallen Demon Phenex.jpg (87KB, 620x730px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Phenex.jpg
87KB, 620x730px
Can we discuss the Truth of the Book of Enoch. It discusses so many fascinating things such as Fallen Angels, the Giants, the Ten Heavens. Here is something for example that really made me believe it is truth. In one of the Heavens Enoch describes celestial creatures called Phoenixes. They assist in the functions of the Sun.They are said to burst out into song as they fufill their tasks. Now consider the Goetia. The Spirit called Phoenix
>>
Now read the Goetic description of Phenex...how he bursts into singing upon appearance!

I think its all true anons!
>>
No students of Enoch here?
>>
>>18717835

What do you want to discuss exactly. That some of the Goetic demons are the fallen angels who committed the rebellion in Heaven? I mean sure that comes with the mythology but there is much more to discuss in the Book of Enoch.
>>
I think all the really cool parts but what particularly fascinates is the Ten Heavens and what was seen. For example it shows some very interesting things about our Sun and Moon. Also yes its very thought provokng about a Celestial being like Phenex falling. No?
>>
File: Queenarticle-1.jpg (124KB, 700x716px) Image search: [Google]
Queenarticle-1.jpg
124KB, 700x716px
I find it very interesting. If you look at the Hindu scriptures, they talk about a battle between being that came down from the heavens. Incan art depicts the same. Book of enoch discussed rebellious angels that procreate with humans, the children are demons. Demons roam this earth, punished here until judgement. Angels all banished to another realm (hell). given that the elite worship some extra dimensional being, it really makes you think whats actually going on. Since everything around us is a lie, from elementary school up, it's all deception and lies, government agencies, etc. It's all truly frightening.

Pyramids in peru fitted together with no mortar, blocks we couldn't move today, so well fit together we cannot recreate it. It's a deep rabbit hole. Who were the masons for daily double, trebec?
>>
>>18717835
I have a book containing Enoch, Jasher, and Jubilees coming soon, can't wait to read it.

I just watched Trey Smith's documentary on the Nephilim, I think it might have changed my life. Everyone on this board should watch it. https://youtu.be/1zz8_MxcnzY

>pagan gods were real, but weren't gods, simply fallen angels
>demigods were Nephilim
>>
>>18719771
Yes everything is a lie from childhood to basically hide to the world this is all true!

Pyramids allowed the Fallen Angels to appear here? Some sort of gates? My biggest terror is second heaven appears to be Hades...I am so terrified of eternity in the Outer Darkness you know?
>>
>>18719911
Yes those bookd and Enoch all changed my life. Enoch even literally names the Fallen Watchers by name. Sataniel is clearly named...and again to read about Goetic Phenex described exactly...
>>
Its ok X sometimes you are allowed to post in threads that are actually interesting and cool dont be shy
>>
>>18719911
Watch age of deciet docs by facelikethesun
>>
>>18720429
I will check them out anon what will they be showing me?
>>
>>18719911
Correct Sir!
>>
You motherfuckers
>>
So can someone redpilll me on meditation?
>>
>>18721892
Why would you ask that here and now lol????
>>
X u suck X you stupid fucks

X muh tulpas muh succubus

X here is a really interesting topic

X looks over slack jawed and drooling buuuttt muhhhh tulpas
>>
>>18720763
Nephilim jawns
>>
There are several translations of the books of Enoch Jasher and Jubilee on the dot coms.
>>
>>18723205
Good call. Anyone able to discuss the ten Heavens?
>>
>>18723100
X is full of Millennial imbeciles
>>
>>18723548
I've always been interested in the 'real story' underlying the different world religions. As OP pointed out, a war in the heavens is alluded to in Hinduism, I can mythology, as well as the middle eastern religions predating Christianity. It seems like mankind has forgotten its ancient past. Perhaps the process of rediscovery (or rather disclosure, I have no doubt that this knowledge is no secret to certain elites, but as in all periods of history it is purposely witheld from the masses as a means of control) will correspond with the dawn of a new and more enlightened era of history. At least I hope so.
>>
bump, come on people don't let this thread silde
>>
>>18725404
*slide
>>
The book was considered a scripture during the early ages of Christianity, dunno why it was decided it was apocrypha...
>>
>>18725423
politics, obviously.
>>
File: BobPage.png (296KB, 515x510px) Image search: [Google]
BobPage.png
296KB, 515x510px
>>18719771
>>
Does this book have any connection to the cicada book of death?
>>
>>18724296
Guy who posted the thing about Hindus here. Not op. I agree, it seems to be lost. OP I can discuss the 10 heavens with you. How do you feel about the enochian calendar?
>>
>>18717835
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1117122/pg1
>>
>>18725652
I think it is correct and the Pagan one the world uses is wrong.

What can you tell me about the Ten Heavens anon?
>>
Drool...but this isnt about muuuuuuh tulpas...X struggles to comprehend.
>>
>>18719771
The elite worship me, and so should you
>>
>>18726232
Dark Souls III is a good game.
>>
>>18726232
Sorry I worship the Most High
>>
File: 800px-Amaterasu_cave.jpg (129KB, 800x387px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Amaterasu_cave.jpg
129KB, 800x387px
>>18726232
Better than Dark Souls II?
>>
>>18726450
Ameratsu is Astarte
>>
File: 35YprfY.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
35YprfY.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
>>18726652
No, Quelaag is Astarte

There is no reference to it, but the existence of the Scorpion-men in Drangleic as the result of genetic experimentation is proof an an unnatural congress between the spider and the chaos witch
>>
>>18726670
Is that Forgotten Realms or something?
>>
File: Crown of the Sunken King.jpg (428KB, 955x537px) Image search: [Google]
Crown of the Sunken King.jpg
428KB, 955x537px
No it's from a really old book you've probably never even heard of
>>
>>18720411
>>18723100
>>18723340
>>18726207
What the fuck is X?
>>
>>18726990
Wow that makes you so superior to hide the identity of Lord of the Rings or something...
>>
>>18727002
Seriously?

Its this board fuck twaddle
>>
another bump, too bad /x/ is obsessed with tulpas and sucbus (not that they should, but seeing constant threads about this is becoming boring). Can't let this thread with such interesting topic slide
>>
Hi X this is a cool topic

Can we please fucking talk about it?????

Fuuuuuuuck man
>>
>>18727002

The name of anon's tulpa who is controlling him or her.
>>
>>18725423
>dunno why it was decided it was apocrypha...
Zoroastrianism.
>>
>>18729152
mother fuck Tulpas!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.