[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw you know you have precognitive dreams but never with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: G6nRZyR.png (85KB, 188x243px) Image search: [Google]
G6nRZyR.png
85KB, 188x243px
>mfw you know you have precognitive dreams but never with enough frequency to prove it

I know which dreams are the "this one is gonna happen" ones and which ones aren't but the "real" ones don't happen enough for anyone to ever believe me and it's always something too specific to be of importance. Also its also something I have no context of until I'm there.

I'm the worst psychic
>>
>>18715543
Me too, fucking sucks
>>
Yeah I've been having this since I was about 11.

I never remember the dream until I'm in the moment, then I get this weird feeling and it comes back. Once I've even tried to deliberately do the opposite to what happened to do things differently and it ended up happening anyway.

My mother gets it too. Sometimes I don't have the feeling for months, sometimes I get it several times a week.
>>
>>18715572
>My mother gets it too
Same.
>>
>>18715543

Had one (technically two, but one I remember the most) of my sister's suicide couple of years before it happened. Only realized what it was a day or two after. Probably the worst "ability" if it's just going to happen anway without a way to change the outcome. I probably just suck, though.
>>
>>18715572
I have the same thing, but there were a couple of times where I saw the context of the dream in real life and I was able to change the events. It almost feels like changing fate
>>
>>18715572
>>18715543
Holy shit this happens to me too
Sometimes I look at something in exactly the right way and it triggers not just a feeling of deja vu but an actual memory of seeing that exact scene before even though that's impossible. I'm pretty sure I see them in my dreams.

It's always really trivial shit too like a particular arrangement of images and text on a website.
>>
File: 1457875891360.jpg (37KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1457875891360.jpg
37KB, 466x349px
Mfw I have precognitive dreams and still manage to fuck everything up.
Only one to yet come true and it's the eve of my death/rebirth of the cycle.

I know I'm going to fuck up again and let it happen. I couldn't stop him before and I doubt I'll be able to now.
>>
>>18715543
ITT: special snowflake's

My 8 year old thinks she's psychic too. I she's just a kid so I let her make believe. In a couple years I'll tell her what I'm telling you.

Human brains have a thing called intuition. It comes from our survival instinct. In essence, our brain partially anticipated a scenario IRL.
>>
>>18716645

In my case, 4 years is too far ahead to label it as "intution". Time for more research.
>>
File: 2754.jpg (166KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
2754.jpg
166KB, 512x512px
>>18716645
No Snoflakes here so far..this is something totally else/real and it occures more and more often to ppl..It is hard to understand if you don't have "it"...Some of you precogfags do lucid dreaming(NOT the meme'd ASTZRAL PROJECTION)? I do and had some really weird experiences since then, including dreamlike Hallucinations when the "real" Situation took place.
>>
>>18716645
You don't have intuition telling you that in 2 weeks youre going to be put in a unique scenario with specific people that you've never met/talked to.. But it do
>>
I have also had this happening to me. Try smoking some weed before going to bed, only instead of trying to sleep, keep yourself on the edge of asleep/woke. Music helps to keep track of reality if you get too close to the source and fall asleep
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.