[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a friend obsessed with politics, and he talks a lot about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images-14.jpg (20KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images-14.jpg
20KB, 512x288px
I have a friend obsessed with politics, and he talks a lot about this dude,
what does magick/x/ thinks about him?
>>
>>18712865
He's a faggot. He accuses people of being shills if they disagree with him.
>>
Cool dude but has a very basic understanding of the occult.
>>
>>18712885
how so?
>>
>>18712954
Doesn't know much about authentic traditions and especially when it comes to demons and ceremonial magick.
>>
>>18712865
If he really wants to be an egregore why doesn't he an hero?
>Worked for Kurt Cobain
>>
File: t0BiIua.jpg (125KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
t0BiIua.jpg
125KB, 500x328px
>>18712865
Definitely autistic enough for 4chan. Still a faggot.
>>
>>18712865
I found his political blathering entertaining for awhile, watched some of his "occult" vids and his knowledge didn't impress me at all
>>
>>18712872
So he's one of us?
>>
>>18712865
Best thing about this dude is his kitty. He's got a fucking good kitty.

His knowledge of esotericism and the occult are a bit lacking, & I don't find his political commentary particularly insightful or novel. He definitely thinks for himself though, so that's commendable..

Again, that cat is dope as shit. Prolly protecting that mfer from all sorts of spirity gooblty gobbilty shit.
>>
>>18716007
I think he's kind of cute. I'd like to cup his balls while he turkey slaps me with his quivering phallus.
>>
>>18712865
he is not attractive so i don`t really care for his opinion
>>
>>18716059
You only care what good-looking people have to say?
>>
>>18716033
Are you male?

>>18716078
Not that anon but it makes sense. If there were an ugly woman talking and a hot woman talking, I'd be more inclined to listen to the hot woman.
>>
>>18716119
Yes I am. Are you a tweak?
>>
>>18716078
yes
>>
>>18712865
He used to be an edgy laveyan, most probably to rebel against his parents. He also believes he saw a goetic demon outside of his house as a kid.

Eventually he picked up on Lavey's psychological magick thing (essentially effort justification coupled with confirmation bias), and he decided to take it to the next level and say that magic is actually real. Fast forward a year or two and he's releasing bastardized editions of occult works that were basically fine before he touched them.

I wouldn't give him a penny, and his ego seriously needs to be checked. He has a nice cat though.
>>
>>18716971
You hit the nail on the fucking head.

especially about that kitty.
>>
>>18712872
Kek that's like all of /pol/
>>
>>18712865
I admit, this guy is a smooth talker, even if I don't agree with most of what he says and stands for.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.