[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been ghost hunting and found spoopy or weird shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Spookyghosts.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Spookyghosts.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Have you ever been ghost hunting and found spoopy or weird shit? Share your stories here.
>>
If l wanted to get spooked l'd ask for your mom's nudes
>>
>>18713876
Dayyyyyyummmmm
>>
My friends went to a notoriously haunted church near where we live on Halloween and claimed to have seem some spoopy stuff including a 'ball of light'.
>>
File: 1479615122707.jpg (214KB, 650x633px) Image search: [Google]
1479615122707.jpg
214KB, 650x633px
>be me
>6 years old im moving to a new house
>my room have a large corridor
>multiple time i have rare encounters
>like things moving from the original place..
>or stuff dissapearing
>one time i was taking a shirt form wardrobe and i live the room
>but the lights just turn off
>i was walking scared as hell
>and when i aproach the door something grabme
>i turn around....
>i dont remember well because im 18 now
>but it was like the bloodsucker from S.T.A.L.K.E.R
>JUST FUCKING STARES AT ME
>then dissapear in the dark but im still remember the cold on my body...
and countless time is happen to me now im cool
>>
>>18715472
nice.

Btw you're not an english speaker are you?
>>
>>18715525
im from Argentina
>>
>>18715525
the land of spooky
>>
>>18712822
Went to abandon farm house. Nothing really happened, but it was ultra creepy. The weirdest thing I seen was an orb about the size of two golf balls or half the size of a tennis ball. It was bright electric blue that emulated light and wisped quickly through room with a large streak of light behind it. I've seen that twice in my whole life. There and at my friends house.
>>
>>18715537
hmm Tierra del Fuego, land of all demons.
Saludos desde madrid :)
>>
>>18715549
mate i saw the same thing a long time ago but really high up in the sky. Basically I was chilling in my friend's garden, all of the lights in the neighbourhood started to flicker and when i looked up i saw exactly what you described in the sky but bigger and really far away
>>
File: 1280x720-zqY.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-zqY.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
went to an abandoned hospital, and got jumped by a junkie.
typical experience.
>>
File: thatshearsay.png (156KB, 402x298px) Image search: [Google]
thatshearsay.png
156KB, 402x298px
>>18713999
>>
>>18712822
went to an old abandoned hospital ona full moon
>enter hospital
>look around with my firends
>it suddenly gets cold and i can breath hang in the air
>i reach into my pocket for my camera to start recording
>my fingers only find spaghetti
>now im pulling litterally yards of cooked spaghetti out of my pants while being ass raped by a ghost
in all honesty there was nothing, we even went the the morg and the wing where they kept dying patients. sorry there is no such thing as ghosts.
>>
I did a (very) amateur investigation with a couple friends at a site in Alberta when I was a teen. More than once, we saw strange shadows on the walls that didn't belong to any of us. Towards the end, we were outside and something started throwing large rocks at us. They were coming from the house we had just been in.
I suppose it's possible it could've been a squatter fucking with us, but they would've had to have been really damn stealthy, because it wasn't a big house.
>>
>>18718078
Where in particular in Alberta? My old stomping grounds.
>>
>>18718140
Near Rochester. It was the private property of a dead distant relative of mine. At least two people were buried on site.
>>
File: dolls2.jpg (509KB, 1600x1072px) Image search: [Google]
dolls2.jpg
509KB, 1600x1072px
>>18712822
Yeah. One time I saw the air move by itself but nothing around it moved. Fucking weird, man.
>>
>>18715472
i have this creature as tattoo on my arm , want pic ?
>>
Me and some people decided to check out our old school one night. My father had been the gym tracher so I knew that behind the staff room there was a weird hallway that didn't connect to anything so we went to check it out. We propped the door open with a chair but as we walked away we realized it was getting darker (light had been coming in through steet lights outside). When we turned around the chair was gone and the door was slowly closing on us. We freaked out and left.
>>
>>18712822
I think my home is beginning to become haunted
Mostly down stairs where I live (yes I still live at home fuck you)
Anyways weird shit has been happening lately
>cat goes apeshit
>closet door opens itself
>drawer on bedside table opens itself
>hear knocking on bedside table
>general spoopy feeling half the time
House is old it was built in the 1920's someone has probably died here.
>>
>>18715533
congrats still on being able to speak english
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.