[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ Yesterday I had started a thread about some of my frightening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0582.png (1009KB, 650x985px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.png
1009KB, 650x985px
Hello /x/
Yesterday I had started a thread about some of my frightening stories involving hauntings, and would like to continue on for those interested. These stories are from my personal experiences with spirits, ghosts, and evil entities. I had previously discussed my encounters with what some consider to be a "demon" and would now like to tell you some of my interactions with ghosts as well as ghouls (just a name given to them, truthfully I don't know what the fuck these creatures are). I hope you enjoy, and do not take these stories lightly.
>>
I will give a quick background for those who did not see my previous thread. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA, an area known for its deep history (dating back to the French and Indian War) as well as its hauntings and ghost stories. Everything from Native executions to factory fires help fuel the paranormal occurences in and around the Pittsburgh area. I had previously discussed a demonic haunting, as well as a story from my first serious haunted home. If anyone has any questions at all, feel free to ask. In the meantime, I will start off with some quick, yet spoopy, stories about my sightings and interactions with what some would call ghouls.
>>
Before I begin, I would like to add that 3 out of the 4 times that I witnessed a ghoul (or whatever the fuck they are) I was with one or two other people. Only once did I see one of these humanoid creatures on my own. The first ghoul I ever came face to face with was near my first haunted house, located in a borough called Bellevue, right outside the city limits. Me and a friend of mine used to ride skateboards down the hill next to my house (which was the last townhouse on the street, located next to a string of parking garages). One afternoon we road to the bottom of the hill, then began the walk back to the top. Along the way we noticed that a large wooden fence, that once blocked off an exposed section between two sets of garages, had a chunk missing from it. Curious, we approached the fence and squeezed through into the grassy opening.
>>
There was a doorway with a small flight of stairs that led underneath the garages, a dark place, no doubt infested with bugs and vermin. We peaked down into the abyss, and being young kids, got very spooped and ran back through the crack in the fence. Moments later, we returned out of pure curiosity. What we witnessed though still haunts us to this day. In the doorway sat a small, pale, humanoid-like creature. No facial features could be made out, excepts for two abnormally large black eyes. It appeared to have no hair on its body, and it sat there...just looking at us. Needless to say, we ran like hell all the way back up the hill. We returned shortly after, this time carrying an aluminum bat (as if we actually thought we would have to use it). Fortunately, the creature was gone, most likely going back into the underground passage below the garages. Unfortunately though, this would not be the last time the two of us would witness this horrific looking thing. I would later witness this creature several more times with other people, as well as my friend who was with me that day.
>>
The second encounter happened on the same street a couple years later. Now, keep in mind that during my time living on this road at this home, my family and I were experiencing a terrifying haunting at our house...although I see no relation between this creature and the ghosts haunting my home. This time, I was staying at a friends house across the street (different friend than before) and we were spending a long night playing Halo 2. At around 2 am we heard some commotion outside on the road, and considering how many people lived on the street we didn't think much about it. About 15 min later we heard the same noises, and decided to take a peak outside the windows to see what was going on. We both looked down onto the road, and saw a small, all-white "thing" run across the road. It looked as if it were a naked child, but haunched over on all fours. Immediately I jumped back, remembering what I had encountered years before. Still to this day, my old friend (who is an atheist and has no belief in the paranormal) can't explain what we saw, and chooses not to speak much about it.
>>
If anyone's interested, I will continue on with the last few encounters I have had over the years with this humanoid creature.
>>
>>18712925
Proceed...
>>
Please go on
>>
Years after the last incident occured, myself and two others witnessed the creature again. By now I had moved into a new home, about 5 blocks from my old street. After a long night of video games, me and two friends decided to walk down to the Ohio River to do some early morning fishing. All over Pittsburgh there are paths referred to as "river cuts," which were usually old, overgrown roads that were out of use and led to the railroad tracks that ran next to the rivers. One such path was directly across the street from my new home. This river cut was called Morgans Creek, due to the original owners of the property, the Morgan family (fun fact: the Morgan father murdered his wife then burnt his house down, committing suicide in the process. The area was thought to be haunted by the spirit of his wife). At around 5 am we loaded up on fishing gear and started the trek down the somewhat dangerous path to the river. About halfway there the three of us stopped dead where we were, frozen with fear. About 50 yards away we saw the same creature that I had witnessed so many years ago. It was only for a split second, but we all knew we saw something. We stood there in silence, not breaking eye contact with the area we saw it. It had ran behind a large fallen tree which was laying next to a steel hillside that stretched upwards for about 40 feet or so. We did not move or speak for almost 10 minutes. Finally, one of my friends asked if we all saw the same thing. We contemplated what we had seen, and were fearful that it was a vagrant (the area had a drug clinic not far away that attracted all sorts of crazy and dangerous people). Finally we continued on, carefully, until we passed the large decaying log. Of course, there was nothing there. We fished for an hour in silence, and still to this day both friends rather not talk about the subject. It was a disturbing moments for all of us.
>>
The last two incidents, and most recent, were nothing like my first few encounters. But they definitely confirmed that what I have seen over the years since I was a child must be some sort of supernatural entity. My friend (the one from the first encounter) and I witnessed something very similar in the dark shrouded woods of Cooks Forest in northern PA while on a trout fishing trip. I think it's obvious that we were scared shitless considering our past experience. While fishing in the Clarion River we saw the same sort of humanoid creature scury by across from us on the river bank. We nearly shit ourselves and took off back to our cabin farther up the hill from the river. That was almost 6 years ago. Finally, my last encounter was just last year. I was living in an area called Reserve Township, located right outside of the Pittsburgh city limits. I would frequently walk into the city to buy cigarettes from the nearest corner store, located in Troy Hill. It wasn't the best area, so at times I would ride my bike (I didn't have a car at the time).
>>
>>18713064
Can you give me a quick rundown
>>
This was when Pokémon Go was big, and I decided to take a detour past an old cemetary located in Troy Hill called Voegtly Cemetery. I stopped to catch a Pokémon when I heard commotion from the cemetery. I immediately had a feel of terror rush over me, although I had no reason to be afraid. I road my bike a little farther down the road, still parallel to the cemetary. Once again, I paused to focus on my phone when I heard the scuffling again. I turned and peered into the darkness, praying that some junkie or animal wasn't going to jump out at me. Then I saw it...a flash of pale white rushed from a bush into the darkness, in the form of what looked like a small person. At that moment I knew...this fucking creature was there. I felt the same fear that I had felt so many times before then. I peddled as fast as I could down the road and finally to the store. I haven't gone near that cemetery at night again...
>>
>>18713076
How so?
>>
That is it for my "ghoul" stories. I have plenty more about the many haunted homes I had lived in. If you would like to read the stories about the demonic haunting, I believe they were archived.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.