[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >playing vidya, listenting to music >Phone r

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1401332314940.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1401332314940.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>be me
>playing vidya, listenting to music
>Phone rings
>unknown number
>thought it was dipshit friends playing prank call
>Answer w/ "Hello?"
>only noises I hear are low hum, scratchy phone static
>ask again, "Hello?"
>same sound
>one more time, say "Hello?"
>sound I can only describe as similar to the screech heard in this video:
https://youtu.be/CzhyCm_S-Pw?t=3
>call ends

I understand the video is a meme but it's the closest noise I could find to the one I heard on the call.
Am I gonna die?
>>
>>18709006
Kek'd.
I want to believe this.
I think some non-low 'entity' wants your attention.
You need to do some shit that will most likely make you shit your pants, or if you're afraid of shitting your pants, take the blue pill.
>>
>>18709006
who was phone?
>>
who was phone are you fucking serious holy shit how much of a faggot can you be jesus FUDCK
>>
>>18709020
Pls no blue pill, and let us hear moar
>>
>>18709079
Bigger than an orgy involving Elton John, Freddie Mercury and George Michael. And sexier and more musical than that.
>>
>>18709006
Sounds like the mothman. I've received calls like that before.
>>
>>18709085
Well, I like to do it with a doobie to make me more 'sensitive', maybe we can use the word 'paranoid', but remember you're paranoid for a reason on weed, just to add another layer. Very unnecessary but helps.
Now, you need to walk towards the darkness, I feel 'them' just being alone in some specific dark rooms, but you'll definitely 'feel' them if you're walking towards a forest at night or walking around in it. They're calling out to you, anon. There are no skinwalkers in the forest, there are 'Demons'.
Just get comfortable in your own skin, even though you have this 'paranoid' feeling, close your eyes and breathe. You don't really need to meditate, you just need to focus on your inner voice and quieting your mind, they WILL call out to you, you WILL get creeped out, so worth it though, you've made contact.

This worked for me, don't know if it'll work for you, but this 'phobia' of darkness you have, honestly tell me, why would you be afraid of the dark, right? Embrace them, they're calling out to you, like they did to me, break that boundary, break that anxiety, converse with them.
Now I HAVE to say, forest is BALLER mode, I haven't done that. I can feel them when I'm in my dad's apartment at night, being high or not.
Once I just went to sit in the bathroom, just 'because'. You know I want to prove to my brain that it's 'bullshit', that's atleast the explanation from the side of my ego. You'll hear a response if you deliberately go 'beyond' what your ego fears. For me, weed 'addict' back then, just feeding my ego, not listening to my spirit, but they made a physical signal, in the physical world, a little rustling in the corner, NOT the house setting, got spooped, ran out of the pitch black bathroom and watched anime. Surely it was nothing. That's kinda how it started. I'm listening more to my spirit/ my self, and not just feeding the ego. I'm currently rehabbing and I'm conversing with them through the 'inner voice' at times. Just gotta establish a con
>>
>>18709300
>Just gotta establish a connection first. Then you can kinda take it from there. I got random synchronicities, things on the web really just relating to my situation, and helping me learn about this. And that's where I am today.
Still afraid of the dark, still NOT going out into the forest, I WILL SOME DAY! But I'm conversing with them, from time to time. You'll have some wicked dreams and nightmares. It'll be a trip of a lifetime.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.