[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something paranormal finally happened to me. So I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: mothman_woods.jpg (265KB, 1200x900px)
mothman_woods.jpg
265KB, 1200x900px
Something paranormal finally happened to me.

So I've been browsing and discussing paranormal and supernatural stuff with you fine /x/philes for years now, but with nothing paranormal ever occurring in my life.

Last night, around midnight, I felt the irresistible urge to get in my car and drive. Not as in a hypnotic, trance urge but he kind where I was going to go crazy if I didn't get in the car and go somewhere. It was a Tuesday night, and I had class tomorrow (today) so it was weird, but I obeyed my desire and got in the car.

I was gonna get a milkshake from a place open late a couple miles down the road. I was driving in that direction, but I wanted to see if a cut-through road would get me there faster.

Well, apparently, this wasn't a cut through road because I kept going down this street ("Tallahassee Road") and it went for miles. I realized it wasn't going to take me to Cook Out and after 15 minutes, I thought about turning around. I didn't though - I was enjoying this unexpected little adventure, but it was, admittedly, creepy. Not another set of headlights in sight. No houses or building. Just a street stretching back into the woods for miles and miles.
>>
Get the banana pudding milkshake at Cook Out, it's the best.
>>
File: mothman-3.jpg (155KB, 1009x731px) Image search: [Google]
mothman-3.jpg
155KB, 1009x731px
>>18708777
No other intersecting roads, either. Eventually, the novelty of being lost wore off, so I pulled right off the road to punch in the restaurant into my GPS. When I was putting in the address (or searching for it - whatever) it said I was 30 miles from it. There is NO WAY I went 30 miles into the woods. Then, I realized the time - I had been driving for almost an hour.

I was so confused, but then, through the windshield in the trees next to the road, I saw what I could only describe as a demon, standing almost 8-9 feet tall, with dull, but glowing red eyes and a huge set of wings. As soon as I noticed it, it took OFF into the sky/trees. Vertically, like it was flying away but with no wing flaps, no noises, and no running start. Almost like in the Harry Potter movies when the Death Eaters would turn into smoke and jus soar into the air, only no smoke. It just... took off.

Needless to say, I dropped my phone and started speeding away from there. After only five minutes, I hit an intersecting highway. I followed it to a gas station (closed) and got my coordinates back home.

I didn't even get my milkshake. Hah.

From what I've read and seen online and heard about in podcasts and books, this might have been a Mothman sighting. I'm in the part of the country for them to occur (North Georgia) and believe it or not, my sister had mentioned seeing Mothman before, only I didn't believe her. Her sighting was over a decade ago, though. I'm about to call her and get some details, though. It's been a weird cloud hovering over my head today. Really freaky.

>>18708780
My nigga.
>>
>>18708787
Tbh, I would have been more freaked out had you gone home and found it to be on fire or some fucker broke in. And for some reason your mind was telling you to leave beforehand.
>>
>>18708902
I keep coming back to the idea that I was supposed to see him - that I was supposed to leave the house.

Maybe that's a stretch, but I don't know how else to explain it. I was supposed to see Mothman. Why though?

The legends say he is an omen for something bad, so maybe the strings of fate wanted me to know to prepare for something horrible.
>>
Something pretty paranormal happened to me last night as well.

>Last night
>About to go to bed
>Get some really bad anxiety
>Kind of spooked, decide not to browse /x/
>I hop in bed, turn my heater on and snuggle up
>After what feels like 4 minutes of closing my eyes, I open them
>It's been 5 hours, it's 1 in the morning
>I was originally facing my wall, but I rolled over some time in the night to face my room
>I sleep in a giant empty room with just my bed in the corner
>The room has windows on 3 sides of it, kind of spooky
>I slowly inch my head towards the heater, it's light isn't on which means it was unplugged
>Kind of spooped
>I then slowly inch my head to get a full view of my room
>There's someone standing next to the window
>I don't move a muscle
>they walk up to my bed, I assume they think I'm still sleeping
>He looks at me for a solid 3 minutes
>They turn my light on
>I kind of move around to act like I'm waking up
>They quickly turn it back off
>I just murmur semi loudly
>"Can you get the fuck out of my house please."
>I hear a deep low raspy voice say "Sorry, ok."
>Hear them walk down the stairs, followed by my front door opening and shutting
>Quickly jump out of bed and turn my light on
>Look through the whole house to see if anything was stolen
>Nothing out of place
>Only thing that was touched was my heaters cord
>Call cops, they come over and hear the story
>They just say they'll keep an eye out
>Don't sleep the rest of the night
Weirdest fucking shit ever. Now I know why people lock their doors. I don't know if it was just a confused human or something supernatural, but either way, it was spooky as fuck.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.