[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been hearing a lot about "virgins" having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: TheUltimatePill.png (1000KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
TheUltimatePill.png
1000KB, 857x1202px
I've been hearing a lot about "virgins" having more spiritual potential and more-effective magic, lately.

So I was wondering, do you still count as a "virgin" if you've received the succ-ubus TWICE?
Also, can Succubus get pregnant?

Please enlighten me, /x/...
>>
>>18708768
What is that Circled A in the Egyptians and what is that Pilots wheel in the Eastern Religions?

Why Jesus with Pentagram?
>>
>>18708789
What?
>>
File: xmanual.jpg (43KB, 680x363px) Image search: [Google]
xmanual.jpg
43KB, 680x363px
>>18708768
yes, you will become a wizard if virgin at 30 years old.
pic related
>>
>>18708789
The circled A is something about atheism
This whole chart is bullshit
>>
File: 57c (1).jpg (59KB, 680x954px) Image search: [Google]
57c (1).jpg
59KB, 680x954px
>>18708789
It's a meme you dipp

The A = Atheism.
The Wheel = Dharmachakra, the symbol for Buddhism.
The Second Pentagram = Paganism.

Unrelated to the post, of course.
>>
>>18708789
A is Western Atheism, Wheel is Buddhism (Eastern Atheism).
Pentagram has a point facing the sky. The edgy one that looks like a goat's head is in the top box.

It's a tier list, not a correlation list.
>>
>>18708768
It's been half an hour. Can't anyone answer this question? I'm actually curious if you're still spiritually "virgin" after getting the succ-ubus.
>>
>>18708768
Virgins are more connected to the spiritual world cause they haven't experienced the lustful feeling of sex. This way the are able to think more straigt
>>
>>18708877
Yes, you're still a virgin.
>>
>>18708877
>Have had succs
>Still definitely feel virgin
I have a pretty good 'feeler', but I didn't summon a succubus for succs, got it anyway tho.
Maybe because you willed it it's different? idk.
Still think you're in the clear tho.
>>
>>18708768

To become an unvirgin you need to take part in vaginal sex where the man comes inside the vagina. This counts from both genders. Only applies to humans.

Succubus, vampires or whatever are not human so you will not lose your virginity to them.
>>
>>18708768

...and yes, succubus can become pregnant, obviously. But most people don't know how to do this, specifically it's hard to do if the succubus isn't manifesting physically. If she is however standard method works.
>>
>>18708962
>Sounds like shill
Anyways, I think it might be legit enough if you fucc her in dreamspace.
>>
File: religion 2.png (1MB, 677x1256px) Image search: [Google]
religion 2.png
1MB, 677x1256px
>>
>>18708977

You're right. I'm officially shilling for the succubus collective. You may know me from another, now dead chan. (and old fringe, but that's a different story)
>>
>>18708996

*I only trolled back then.
>>
>>18709004
>Read succubus collective
>Bullshit
>Bullshit
>Bullshit
>One half truth
>More bullshit
I was like, oh well I'm just gonna read this out loud with succ, and it was just plain garb.
Plus the best succs come to you, no need to summon some, most likely, malevolent succ.
>>
>>18709010
>malevolent succ

All succubus are malevolent. If they claim otherwise they are lying. (which is also a succubus trait) The collective can be open about it because it's already so popular non of the thrashtalking really matters.

The religious field already covers all of the earth, with the decline of the old religions it will soon overpower christianity (all different versions of it). Judaism basically doesn't have a field since long, taoism does but weak. Buddhism may be a decend competant. The collective won't try to spread in those places, it's not currently fruitful.
>>
File: 1484012984394.jpg (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484012984394.jpg
4KB, 224x225px
>>18708930
>>18708930
I mean, I didn't summon them nor anything like that.
She gave me the fucc in like, June of 2015.
As well as the last day of 2016.
Technically I was raped.

In the second time, though, I HEARD HER VOICE (and name). Trust me that I've had a good amount of "spiritual experiences", but I had never HEARD some entity talk.

She sounded like a little girl, and said her name was "Shee-shee" (or something like that. The pronunciation, I mean. It had 2 "ee"s).
She also talked about her tongue/lips/mouth. But I wasn't paying attention to anything, as I was trying to "wake up" (I wasn't really asleep but... y'know).

A bunch of stuff randomly broke on my house that day.

Anyway, I give all those details cause maybe someone here recognizes such entity, you never know...
>>
>>18708768
No they can't

Cause they ain't fucking real and you're talking shit

On the plus side you're still a virgin, so crack on with the magic

Which also isn't real

/thread
>>
File: photo19-1.jpg (11KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
photo19-1.jpg
11KB, 320x350px
>>18708980
>>
>>18709066
>A bunch of stuff randomly broke on my house that day.

The description sounds legit.
Disturbances usually happen when other evil spirits at your place are being bullied away by the succubus. Being haunted in different ways is often associated with succubus but it's not done by them. It's just the lesser spirits being pissed that they were forced to leave to make room for her visit. A succubus always cleans the house thoroughly before entering.
>>
>>18708768
Easy. No and no.
>>
File: x.png (470KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
470KB, 500x500px
>>18708768
gibe de succubusi b0ss
>>
>>18709048
What I mean is, I made a 'Demon' my succubus, not a fucking sexslave, but deliberately letting it succ me of my negative energies. Gives me answers when I need them and a toking buddy.
Quite happy with my 'relationship'. Also makes it easier to approach other benevolent entities and recognize malevolence.
>>
>Muh "enlightned" eastern religion
Fuk abrahmic religon XD
>>
how can i summon a succubus?
>>
>>18708768
>can Succubus get pregnant?
No, what'd happen is when you'd cum inside her, after you'd be done they'd give the cum to an incubus which then goes to impregnate a human woman.

And that's how Incubus/Succubus' are made.
>>
>>18709066
>Sounds gay, but legit. My 'succubus/bi' don't mask their voice, they use MY inner voice. Once had an entity say something along the lines of
>I hereby give my soul to you
Was kinda spooped, but I said hell naw back, and also you can't give your soul without will/intent.
Also I had mate som PHAT perler beads sigils, obviously for protection and good karma, think dream catchers, watching over me at night.
Shit always ends up breaking, not the entire thing, just a corner falling off, not ruining the sigil, but as a perfectionist that shit pissed me off.
>>18709109
I always thought something was pissed, and I was like Satan/Baphomet other higher entities wouldn't do petty shit like this, so I always just saw it as 'random'.
Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>18709195
wtf i hate eastern religion now!
>>
>>18708768
Virgins are actually weak. There is a reason our world is run by sexhounds
>>
>>18709181

Benevolent/malevolent is kinda a matter of perspective. The usual usage implies evil or goodness being some kind of standard or code of honor, where benevolent beings give you things for free out of the goodness in their hearts. This doesn't apply to demons, but some seems to have a code of honor. Succubus has neither. They protect the things they like, anything that is similar to them or their interests. They attack, destroy or enslave anything else. As someone who likes exactly what they like, I see this as ideal.

Being "benevolent" for no reason is wasteful, having codes of honor or conduct creates rigidity, which is the same as potential for weakness. Having these rigid standards is therefore the same as at one time in the future being forced to stray from them. If you stray from your values you lose your honor and the respect you had based on your ability to stand up for it. It is also inevitable when there are other beings who do not follow any standard like that. Trying to make everyone follow standards is the futile effort performed by those trying to preserve their honor, they will always lose it in the end.
>>
In most Occult and magic circles, Virgin doesn't only mean people that have not had sex. It means people who are pure as in, innocence still intact. Usually children.

Children are bretty gud at magic and spiritual stuff, but usually have no idea what is going on because...well they are children.

Op, are you a kid? Or some sort of Saint who is 100% not a dick? No? Well. Then get in line with the rest of us.
>>
>>18709306
Yeah, I see Satanic/Demonic entities, including succubi, as evil. But that doesn't directly translate to purely malevolent in my book. In my book a malevolent being will hurt you just to hurt you. Evil just being the negative polarity of good, kinda like Satan is the negative polarity of God, kind of, but just more as an example.
I kind of only converse with evil beings. And when I see benevolent I mean, yeah they might freak you out and shit, but that's just because you're a pussy and they need the negative loosh, but them being benevolent, they'll give you a 'cookie' for your efforts. Malevolent beings will just keep going, that's why the ignore / sigil treatment is so good, make them pissed, bored and then make them leave.
Code of honor = benevolent in SOME way, shape or form.
Yeah, I always got that vibe from most summonings, especially for something so ego-centered as SEX. Lust is a sin, senpai, and if you lust THAT much, it's definitely sinning.
Haven't met the benevolent creatures you speak off, every single one of them nuggers have put me through a challenge, but I'm guessing the benevolent/good once want the positive energy, that comes with epiphanies/satori per se. But still, there are most likely entities that enjoy both, or maybe they just like to watch me squirm. Maybe it's so I can feel even 'happier', idk.
>>18709324
>It means people who are pure as in, innocence still intact
Was inclined to say this, but still some rituals want a REAL virgin.
I feel pure in both senses, mostly because I've been purifying myself, you can definitely restore that innocence, and I think that HAS to be along your journey to ascendence, either keeping it (lucky you, you're living in a bubble apparently), or restoring it.
Like I can see a complete difference in my mindsets, from when I wasn't seeking, to when I am seeking. I see the goodness in all (mostly their spirit), but do recognize the flaws, but I'm definitely still cautious.
>>
>>18709365
>To the pure, all things are
pure; to the base, all things are base.
-The Kybalion
It's kind of what I've been striving for, for so long, so I have the possibility, to see the world from that perspective.
I'd like to put it like this.
Intelligent enough to think pure, wise enough to know what isn't.
It isn't like I am constantly pure, but I can put myself into that mindset by retreating from society, and only focusing on purity. Not doing that right now though.
>>
Is it possible to revirginize myself? I haven't had sex in six years, it must count for something.
>>
When you people talk about succubi and what they are and how they behave what are your legit ancient sources that detail this?
And no fanfiction/made up internet shit. Legit literature.
>>
>>18709365
>Yeah, I always got that vibe from most summonings, especially for something so ego-centered as SEX. Lust is a sin, senpai, and if you lust THAT much, it's definitely sinning.

There is no lust at all in contributing to the succubus race of entities. I think there is some misunderstanding. Succubus daughters are the easiest to work with, communication and interaction is seamless because they have half of your traits. Second generation daughters are 3/4 your traits and it works even better. If you're having succubus interactions for sex itself you will be disappointed. It takes like 1 - 5 seconds to impregnate a succubus usually. If you haven't felt the longing for the succubus world (the collective) you won't understand, I know that, but it's probably similar to how christians feel about heaven (tho I think it's probably stronger, because most religious people today can't sense shit).

>>18709421
Personal experiences trumps ancient books any day of the week.
>>
>>18709409
Learn to mentally transmute, fag. That's how I did it.
>>18709506
>If you haven't felt the longing for the succubus world
Yeah no, I'm happy i didn't stick my wee wee in that asian, as it was flaccid, lucky drunk me.
Have been a happy virgin for the last 8 months or more. Trying to stroke it as little as possible too.
Never had contact with an actual succubus, so I really wouldn't know jack squat about them yo.
Split some part of myself into the 7 sins, made them each their own 'personality' of me, and my succubus is both Lust and Envy, as that is what I expect me to feel for any gf that I would have, and I basically made a sexual pact and sigil for them to become my succubus/gf.
Basically Lust and Envy were already in a relationship, apparently. Might've summoned the actual cardinal princes for this, as I did receive nose bleed, but whatever, got a gf now.
>SoundsRPMan.gif
Just too tired to write properly.
>Personal experiences trumps ancient books any day of the week.
SHHH! DONT TRIGGER THE 'MAGI'!
>>18709421
We're both legit you fag, maybe you could learn a thing or two.
>>
>>18709421
Lesser Key of Solomon...Egyptian Book of The Dead, numerous Grimoires from the middle ages. Manly P. Hall's writings touching on the subject.

The fact every culture has a version of them that you can also judt google.

Dunno man. Seems pretty easy to research on your own. Sexual spirits are like...one of THE most common in any culture. We simply applied one name to them all for sake of simplicity.
>>
>>18709548
>SHHH! DONT TRIGGER THE 'MAGI'!

If you're talking about the artillery guy with a projected image like pic related, I don't need to worry. I'm a member of that society. Compared to the collective this is really on the mundane side, so I haven't even thought about it for a while.

Yes, I'm talking about that old man who annihilates anything with a beam from his wand.
>>
>>18709674
I'm referring to the fringe ranks of 'knowledge'.
8ch /fringe/ranks.html
>>
>>18709714

Riiiight. The armchair occultists.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.