[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would /x/ go about transferring these Hebrew characters meant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (143KB, 555x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 555x800px
How would /x/ go about transferring these Hebrew characters meant for a sword to a gun?
What parts would be the firearm equivalent?

Would it be more effective to engrave a bullet, and how would one do that?

Figure 70 for reference

This is from the Key of Solomon, a ritual to make a sword that can kill demons.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x1136px
Bump
>>
>>18708180
>It kills demons
So why have people claimed to have successfully summoned these demons if sombbody has killed them somehow?
>>
File: 1442562167104.jpg (468KB, 903x788px) Image search: [Google]
1442562167104.jpg
468KB, 903x788px
>>18708180
1/ understand what you're dealing with
2/ understand what you're doing
or as they say: knowing, being able to, daring, shutting the fuck up
>>
>>18708631
How do you know they summoned one that's supposedly been killed?
And even if they claimed to, it could be another demon masquerading as another.
>>
>>18708631
I think OP is incorrect, in lesser key summonings the sword is only meant to frighten (or banish) the demon into doing your bidding, you can't actually kill him.
>>
Wouldn't it be more effective if this was used on a chain knife? Knife/dagger made of iron. The chain could be very thick silver.
>>
>>18708640
but demons die,right ?
>>
>>18708640
It says to defend and combat demons, so not kill but wound per se
>>
>>18708636
There's only 72
>>
>>18708659
Yeah, just make sure you know what you're doing and don't hurt yourself. Demons can influence people who are weak, they can sense weakness, the last thing you want is to not have control of your body with a gun in your hand.
>>18708651
Depends on what kind of demon, but the ones OP refers to can't be killed.
>>
>>18708666
Do you really expect me to believe you, Satan?
>>
>>18708673
not killed, i mean now just die?
Do you belive in god ?
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 620x571px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 620x571px
>>18708673
This isn't for hurting demons, but another unholy creature that I think would fall under the category.
>>
>>18708697
I don't see why not. But still these tools are for conjuring, outside of that they have no effect. I think it would be better to inscribe it with other kinds of sigils (mainly protective, see: Transcendental Magic, the Zohar or some Gnostic sigils used by Paracelsus). Or, if you feel brave enough you could make a proper conjuring tool, summon something from either above or below and ask them to imbue your gun.
I do feel the first option is much more sensate, conjuring is no joke and even heavenly spirits can do you harm. And conjuring anything from the Lemegeton is basically a one-way ticket to hell.
>>
>>18708725
It would be something someone else conjured that has been fucking up my cattle in a way no human would, I don't know how to combat it as its shrugged off two pounds of stump remover with no reaction.
>>
>>18708730
In this case you're correct. You should inscribe the gun (or a sword).
Just make sure what you're doing. Seals are made to communicate with the demon, maybe you can communicate with it and try to banish it.
>>
>>18708752
What runes would you say would tell it to fuck off?
>>
>>18708811
The proper way to do it is by summoning it. But the Seal of Solomon is made for you to communicate with it, so you can just use it and make your intentions clear.
Pentagrams are only for Elemental Demons, not the kind you're dealing with.
>>
>>18708730
>Muh chubacabra
They're not demons
>>
>>18708833
I meant something that would banish it on "contact" or cause it to flee without all the toil of summoning.
>>
>>18708862
But how do I kill it if it made it all the way to northern MN?
>>
>>18708883
The same way you'd kill it if it were crossing the wetback setback into New Mexico; with border plice ordinance.
>>
>>18708893
Its already been struck with a pipe bomb the size of a mans torso to no effect.
>>
>>18708752
And inscribing the gun would affect the bullet, right?
>>
>>18708666
Really, Satan? Resorting to such simple tricks?
>>
>>18708180
>How would /x/ go about transferring these Hebrew characters meant for a sword to a gun?
Gunblades.
I think I'm gonna replay FFVIII again now.
>>
>>18709103
Pssh
>>
>>18708666
Only 72 goetic demons and if solomon knew how to kill them he would have, all he could to is trap them until some retard opened the container
>>
>>18709317
>if solomon knew how to kill them he would have
>Not knowing how kikes work
He enslaved the 72 demons to help build the first temple, the same way the Nazis rounded up the kikes to build ordinance.
>>
>>18709329
So, the nazis were the jews the whole time?
>>
That's not how it works. You get the sword in order to boss the demons around. You can't kill spirits you goofball!
Well, you can sorta-kill the microcosmic version of the spirit, but the macrocosmic version would still be around doing what it does.

For more information on goetic operations, see The Magic of Solomon by Poke Runyon for a more modern method of conjuration.
Spirit Summoning by Konstantinos is also a decent source.

But yeah, you don't literally kill spirits with that sword, you just intimidate them to GET IN THE TRIANGLE.
>>
>>18708180
A sword can be metaphorical, --- lethal, deadly', of its force.
>>
>>18708633
Kek. words of wisdom right here. The adapt keeps silent and shit my nigga
>>
>>18709338
Hold on so you are saying the jews were the bad guys in world war two and that they are behind every war, benefitting from the suffering of the people and that every time they were kicked from a country they deserved it?
>>
>>18709490
Of course. But I don't believe that Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
I think that's only for banishing, not killing. Do you think your immortal soul can be killed? And if you don't believe in a soul, then why talk about killing demons?
>>
Why waste ammo? You can't kill a spirit, only banish or ward off.
>>
>>18709511
He did only one major wrong which was losing
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>18708180
>how do transfer writing to metal?

google acid etching.

some salt water or vinegar, candle wax, xacto knife, a cotton ball, and a car battery charger are all you need.

if you want to be fancy, forget the candle wax and xacto knife and just have an artist die cut some vinyl for you in the shapes you need.
>>
>>18709511
>>18709559
>inb4 Shia LaBoeuf
>>
>>18709776
?
>>
>>18711406
>He's never seen Shia LaBoeuf getting arrested after punching a guy
>For saying Hitler did nothing wrong
>Trump will not divide us
You missed out on 4 weeks of televised sjw retardation
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.