[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i a indigo child >see 11:11 1:11 every where >i observe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

Am i a indigo child
>see 11:11 1:11 every where
>i observe EVERYTHING, i always observe people and how they act.
>i have anxiety and depression
>i have been bullied and called weird all of the time
>i use law of attraction, tarot cards and i study alot of things to do with that
>i'm very creative i love drawing and painting
>i love nature and making things to do with nature if that makes sense
>i get very attached to people i connect ( which is rare for me to connect with people) , and protective over them
>i can sense my pets past lives
And thats bout it, pic not related
>>
Quick. Use your magic to make me attractive.
>>
How did this board get shittier than /b/? That should be technically impossible.
>>
>>18707482
what about hearing a high pitched sound in your right/left ear
>>
>>18707482
Yes were all a special snowflake
>>
"Hurr durr I'm a special snowflake give me attention!!1"
>>
>>18707527
im not op but i feel everything he described but yes i hear i high pitched soundall the time even now i hear it
>>
>>18707577
all the time or some seconds? i hear it quite often in last time but only for soem seconds
>>
>>18707482
no you just have autism
>>
>>18707577
>inb4 tinnitus
Get that shit checked out by a proffessional, buddy.

Dead serious, tinnitus is a BITCH later on
>>
>>18707587
>>18707577
yea idk what it is it happened when i was around 15 i heard this loud hum in my hear then soon after i start hearing ringing on and off but as of recently ive been hearing it all the time i just have to listen for it and i hear it.
>>
>>18707587
explain how its a "bitch" later on
>>
>>18707482
My tulpa is telling me you're a faggot. Sorry, better luck next time!
>>
>>18707599
Imagine a mosquito in your heard vs a train.
>>
>>18707482
Noone believe, but just in case can you bless me? And grant wishes?
>>
>>18707587

"its a bitch later on"

lol, k.
>>
File: 1418471677539.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1418471677539.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>
>>18707482
>Indigo child
I see the forced mass agenda has struck you.
Learn some real theology/magic instead of identifying with a bunch of faggots wanting to be special.
To most, indigo/crystal/rainbow/starseed child is just a way to feel special because life is rough.
If you were an actual 'special' person, which is what indigo implies, you'd be going places.
>Synchronicity
Anyone who's the least bit spiritually inclined has these
>Autism
>Anxiety and depression
Welcome to the real world, it's called the 'social world' and some people enjoy it, seems like you don't, so stop caring fag.
>I have been bullied
Maybe you should've NOT cared or stopped obsessively eating so you were fat.
>LAW OF ATTRACTION, MORE LIKE LAW OF LUL
Read 'The Secret' realize you aren't special, and then go off yourself.
>I'm VERY CREATIVE
More like you love feeling like a special goy and you're too weak to play the game that is called 'social life'.
>I LOVE NATURE
Everyone who doesn't love nature fucking lies or is a complete blind faggot that only cares about things like munni, they're called ADULTS.
>I get very attached to people I connect to, WHICH IS RARE
Yeah maybe because it's fucking rare that anyone likes any part of you, you fucking autist.
>I can sense my pets past lives
So, now you're schizophrenic too?
TL;DR: Go seek help, you have mental illness, not special powers.
>>
>>18707482
>I am a indigo child
>a indigo child
>a indigo
You sure are special, bud
>>
>>18707599
Are you saying a loud, high pitched noise ringing in your ears constantly wouldn't be a bitch? It quite frankly bothers the fuck out of me.
>>
>>18707501
I think that about a lot of boards. I believe its the concentrated amount of a single type of cancer rather than the broad form found on /b/.
>>
>>18707893
Trip fags are the worst.

Talk about special snowflakes!
>>>>>>>>leddit
>>
>>18707893
I don't understand using trips, it's like you're trying to get people to not like you. I keep seeing that trip and I keep thinking wow this person is being an asshole to almost everyone. I enjoy some of your posts but chill out
>>
>>18707482
Have you heard about wanderers? :)
http://www.llresearch.org/wanderer.aspx
>>
>>18708015
It' sort of like The Law of One's take on indigo children etc. There are a lot of different cases that are looked at pretty specifically.
>>
Yes you are autistic
>>
>>18707482
>50% bullshit
>50% average teenager
Nah, kid.
>>
>>18707968
>Being a blunt realist is a sin
Okedoke.
>>
>>18708074
Being a trip fag is a sin
>>
>>18707482
If I take off the mask, will you die? Or perhaps I should shoot you before throwing you out of a plane?
>>
>>18707482
>I'm this
>I'm that
>I
>I
>I
>me me me me me me
Indigo children in a nutshell
>>
OP...

You sound like me, and I don't consider myself special. You're an introverted kid. It's normal.
>>
>>18708234
He basically listed 50% of /x/ :^)
>>
>>18707482
You're autistic.

http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/autism-symptoms
>>
File: 1466552581557.jpg (42KB, 640x196px) Image search: [Google]
1466552581557.jpg
42KB, 640x196px
>>18708246
>thinks he's on a Bolivian Fedora crafting enthusiast web forum
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>leddit

And stay leddit
>>
>>18707482
No, you arent. At all.
>>
Yes OP, you are a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>18707482
You have convinced yourself to be a special fruitcake. No, you're not an indigo child and all of this has to do with your psychological health. Which is very blurred.
>>
File: JPEG_20170227_201858.jpg (328KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170227_201858.jpg
328KB, 750x744px
Ex was a self proclaimed indigo child, coyldnt stand all the autistic behavior. Do you constantly not relate to anyone and have and hound "love" like a dirty hipp dogma? Were u abused growing up? Do you do autistic shit like leave a group of friemds unannounced to lie down in the grass? Do you not understand why violence exists? If so u may be an indigo child. The worst and most annoying category of people
>>
>>18707482
>Am i a indigo child
no, you're just a fruity faggot
>>
>>18707501
Fuck you. /x/ has always been worse than /b/, the only thing that killed it was when fags like you decided to water down chans instead of sticking to reddit and 9gag.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.