[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and di

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 27

File: 1488174923727.png (97KB, 1176x625px) Image search: [Google]
1488174923727.png
97KB, 1176x625px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

>IRC: https://kwASSrc.com/cWEent/irc.CANcery.net/#/par/anoid
>>
Doing readings
All I need from you is your favorite color and your favorite season
>>
>>18707390
>Not posting the IRC
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>>
>>18707391

Blue / winter.

General I guess? Ty
>>
>>18707391
green
winter
a general reading please ?
>>
reposting for div crafting!
If you were making a pouch for runes, would you just make it only for runes, or are there other things that would be handy?
For instance, if I were doing a tarot bag, i'd want a little pocket for a small notebook and a loop for a pen too.
Any rune users have input on this?
>>
>>18707398
I shall only do one reading as I really need to sleep

You must put more effort into your interests if you actually wish to gain anything worth having.

Sorry but that's literally the reading.
>>
>>18707406
I don't see a problem if you can add a room for a notebook to help with your readings.
>>
>>18707414
do you think most rune readers would like that though? im making this as a gift for someone and want to really give them a reason to smile.
>>
>>18707414
I'd actually like the idea of having a drawstring pouch, but with a zippered pocket big enough for a small notebook.
>>
I want to magic my IQ so that it is higher please help
>>
>>18707422
>>18707428
I'm a rune reader too and I'd love it, I have a drawstring pouch as well my ex bf gave to me, and the zippered pocked seems awesome. I saw a tarot pouch that can be opened like a wallet as a tarot cloth for a 3 card spread.
>>
>>18707391
black
winter

what about her, what is the best possible solution to resolve the problems we have?
>>
>>18707444
Personally, I use a strongbox for my decks (I have 3 decks).

For some reason, I can't stand the idea of using a bag for cards; I'd rather use a deck box or a strongbox or something solid.
>>
>>18707414
>>18707428
>>18707444
yay! i like these ideas. Thank you. I may look into a zippered option too. If i get them done, i'll try to post in thread and share the pattern.
>>
>>18707446
there are these neato leather boxes people sell for tarot. Some wood.
>>
>>18707447
If the zipper doesn't work, you can always use a button or even a velcro fold-over, like on a messenger bag.
>>
>>18707449
Yeah; I like the wood better, but honestly, I'm a synthetic kind of guy.

Plastic or metal (I prefer the latter). Then again, that came with experience in collector cards & all that (I also use card slips on my tarot decks).
>>
>>18707455
do the card slips interfere with the readings at all? i would feel like there's a barrier between me and the cards if we couldn't touch.
>>
>>18707470
Not at all. Different brands of card slips can actually help with shuffling, plus some are totally transparent, while others have opaque backs (which is good for those readers that want to use Thoth decks or Golden Dawn decks with reversals, ignoring the backs).

Also good for those Morgan-Greer users that hate the unsightly, ungodly back of that deck.

My goto brands are Ultimate Guard & Fantasy in Flight.
>>
>>18707446
I have a lot of decks, keep in two small chests, and all of them have a pouch to be organized. The runes and tarot I use the most are next to me and would be handy to have something to keep them everywhere with me and make my own notes.
>>
File: 17_gurren_lagann.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
17_gurren_lagann.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>What it feels like to be a chironposter
https://youtu.be/VT6LFOIofRE
>>
>>18707478
Yeah; one thing I should do is keep a notebook for my tarot.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
Nobody doing readings? Not even for a trade?
>>
>>18707513
i think a lot of us were worn out from avoiding stuff. i might be around in 6-7 hours for reading.
>>
>>18707513
I'll do my daily quota of readings in a couple of hours. At the current time /div/ tends to be dead anyway.
>>
>>18707565
But this is the best time because the shitposters are asleep by now
>>
>>18707569
No, they're not. There's another thread up and the older one is still active with all the shitposting. Besides, I'm not in the position to read now, hence the ''in a couple of hours'' part.
>>
File: anger.png (139KB, 629x1173px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
139KB, 629x1173px
>>18707390
Please I'm kinda desperate:
>Should I end things with her or should I wait it out and see what comes out of it? Will she ever decide in my favor?
Iching, tarot, anything...
>>
>>18707752
No readers online?
>>
>>18707780
Give it some time. Some will show up soon.
>>
File: OP.jpg (48KB, 586x446px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
48KB, 586x446px
>>18707782
Don't worry... Someone will show up to read...
>>
gonna read some quick two-card reads. up to 5 reads.
give me a detailed query
first letter of your name
favorite color
and if you've got it in your heart, a spoopy picture involving eyes.
>>
File: spoopy eyes.jpg (181KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy eyes.jpg
181KB, 1680x1050px
>>18707829
Hello there.

I'm trying to get closer with someone who's unfortnately way too out of my league, but I'd like to know if I have any chances.
A
Green

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18707849
do you have chances?
- the hanged man
-[r] queen of wands
so you've actually already been attached all on your own, more than you're letting on in your post, and its not gonna work out. ultimately, you or they are going to fall into self-destructive tendencies and the whole thing will go sideways.

from this, i can't tell if you're getting a "chance" per se, but its not gonna last if you do get one.
>>
File: 53453.png (414KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
53453.png
414KB, 600x449px
>>18707829
what that dream of being betrayed means?it happened in P home
D
Red
>>
>>18707829
Should I continue the anti psychotics and repress or transition?
J
Green
>>
>>18707863
Thanks man. You may be very right.
>>
>>18707829
Will i be held responsible for the small
transgression i´ve committed?
V
Black
>>
>>18707865
-[r] Chariot
-princess of swords
looks like you're supposed to let things run their course. you're opposed by someone more powerful than you, someone with authority and confidence. consider it a lesson in being passive.
>>
File: 1469733176123.jpg (32KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
1469733176123.jpg
32KB, 500x299px
>>18707829
I've been so hung up over the breakup of my longtime 2 year long relationship with my ex bf. Why didn't he want me in the end?

K

Pink
>>
>>18707866
-[r] four of swords
-[r] ace of wands
well, i read specifically for the antipsychotics, but im geting that they make you all muddled and confused in the head, and progress isn't really progress without direction, and you've got some rough times ahead.

real life advice though, if you choose to discontinue those meds, make sure you're monitored by a therapist or something like that, to give you a better chance of success.
>>
I'm willing to take one request for an I-ching
consultation.
It has to be an important question, and it has to be about what personal orientation you should take towards a situation. You have to tell me what do you want to achieve and for what purpose.
Sorry for bad english
>>
>>18707875
-[r] wheel of fortune
-[r] five of wands
yo, friendo, that is not cool. all that bitterness is gonna seep out of you and i can't imagine too many people being okay with it. you're scared of change, but sometimes its needed. make sure you learn from this.
>>
>>18707875
>Not owning up to what you do wrong
It's like you truly are a douche.
>>
>>18707890
Thnx they do keep me in a fog and stagnant my therapist knows I'm coming off them I'm doing fine on half dose no voices etc managed 3/4 a week with no meds no schizophrenia but I went back on them due to transition feelings making me bed bound. I'm going to speak to my therapist about the experience.
>>
>>18707898
right. What should I do. win her heart
>>
>>18707923
ok, it may take some time, i will respond when i finish
>>
>>18707889
-eight of cups
-five of disks
ouch. arrogance and isolation. its probably less of "you" and more of them needing to push away and not knowing how to say it. if they said "its not you, its me" they actually meant it.

i've been there before. shit sucks and i hope you're doing well.
>>
>>18707391
Blue.
Used to be winter, but now I'm spring/summer.

TELL ME ABOUT MY FATE.
>>
>>18707829
I'm not sure if I should take a chance and persue my passion (theatre) or go for something that has more of a job matket to it (like brick-laying or marketing).
A
Turquoise
>>
>>18707780
Why you quoted me?
>>18707782
I know, I just posted in case somebody appears later
>>18707829
see
>>18707752
>>
>>18707962
>>18707829

Ah goddamit
>F
>green
>>
>>18707923
You will be put under pressure, because the limit has been exceeded. This, however, is favorable if you remain balanced and quiet, and maybe alone.
You have the force to bear the pressure; do not increase your burden, and you may successfully leave behind an awkward and excessive situation.
This temporary problem has a happy conclusion. You will feel exhausted, downhearted, empty, weighed by concerns; but if you are a great man, and stay true to yourself despite the lack of resources, you will succeed.
>>
Should I get proactiv for my butt?
>>
>>18708018
I'LL remember your reading when pass through the shadows.
Thanks brother
>>
>>18707445
bump
>>
>>18708018
m8 I know you said one reading, but I'm kinda desperate here.
>>18707752
>>18707752
>>18707752
Basically I want her, but I'm confused if it's possible or if I should bail out before things turn bad. Should I be patient, wait her silence to pass, things improve (if they ever do) or should I end things now before I get emotionally involved in a thing that won't work out?
>>
Here I am. Up to five readings, so don't complain if I don't get to you after five people have queried me.

>gender
>query
>any additional information you think I may need
>scry, tarot or reader's choice
>>
>>18708097
Female
I'd like to know if it is worth continuing this relationship with M
I am a libra
tarot please, thank you
>>
>>18708097
female
will things ever get better between g and i/will he eventually return the feelings i have for him?
my sun is in libra, moon in aries, rising in sag
reader's choice
>>
>>18708097
Male
A general reading
scry
ty sensei
>>
>>18708097
Female
Friendship reading, how to get to be friends with Y? The approach is my problem.

reader's choice
>>
>>18708097
Male
What's my next lover look like
Taurus
Scry
>>
>>18708097
Female
Will I see my cat Aniki again?
I'm a capricorn, he's been missing for about four months now.
>reader's choice
>>
>>18708097
male
who I truly am
scry
>>
Trading. Will take multiple reads for this one question too. Second, third, and even twentyith opinions are welcome.

Info you may need:
Orion
Taurus
Green is my favorite color
Freakishly patient and calm

Will I become who I want to be?

Will exchange. Just need a name and a question.
>>
>>18708102
Queen of Wands reversed, Strength reversed, Nine of Swords, Seven of Swords, Six of Cups reversed, King of Pentacles, The World, Three of Swords, Eight of Swords, Four of Cups, Knight of Cups, Seven of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles.

Looks like this relationship is causing you a headache, or at least you have this sense of powerlessness or no idea what to do. More than a headache, it's probably not letting you really rest or sleep quite well, now is it? Bit too unbalanced for your tastes, or making you feel like you're not standing quite in balance? To put it short and blunt from all the cards that I got; you'd be much, -much-, better off without this relationship than remaining within it. Of course, a relationship in some ways does have it's perks, but in your case you really can afford losing whatever perks there may be for a chance to grow anew and work on growing and fostering new relations and nurturing your own life than dealing with this person. Don't imagine a future with this person; it won't work quite well and it will simply make you pursue something that's unrealistic. Ground yourself, see if it really doesn't work for you (from the cards I'd say it wouldn't), and if this relationship clearly doesn't seem like what you want for now or the future, then just end it for your own and M's case.

Good luck.

>>18708105
Eight of Swords, The Justice, Queen of Cups, The Hanged Man, Ace of Swords reversed, Knight of Swords reversed, Three of Cups, The Moon, Four of Pentacles reversed, Eight of Wands reversed, Seven of Pentacles, Seven of Cups.

Can't really see any solution to your problem, now can you? From this mess, I'm going to say that you perhaps shouldn't make things better with him, or at least don't find yourself in a position where you're clearly stumbling all over the place, ''feeling'' that this or that may be right.

1/2
>>
>>18708171
Use your rationale here, and think through what's really the problem between you two and what could be the best and most optimal solution. It almost seems like it's right in front of your eyes, but since Eight of Swords is the primary card here, you're not able to see it at all. Even in the future it seems that you'll be waiting on growth or for something to happen very patiently, for there is no movement and simply watching. So really, can't say that he'll return the feelings for him. His position seems to be the Justice; did something happen between you two that would lead him to a position of judgement or at least making his own judgement? Because once it's done, I don't think it's going to change.
>>
>>18708135
I can trade with you. I do tarot.
Who you are now: 5 of Swords
You are very committed and know how to stand your ground. You are ready to accomplish this goal and feel like you have enough power to do so. You've been through a lot of defeats, however, you always get back on your feet after. You're a tough survivor.

Who you want to be: The Chariot
I would interpret this as maybe not letting emotions cloud your decisions. You want to get to your goals and are extremely ambitious. With this card, you want good control and stability. However, you may be pressuring yourself and feeling less grounded in the process. Self discipline is needed.

Who you'll be later: Temperance
I think you'll have a better understanding of where you are. Emotions will be cleared and you'll be able to see where you're going. There is a good balance and stability.

Outcome: 4 of Wands
I think in the end you'll be fine and feel very accomplished. You'll feel a lot better about who you are and have a good understanding. This will bring new paths into your life along with joy.

I really hope it was accurate and I wish you the best, Orion.

Emily
How does he feel about me?
>>
>>18708108
Images of different people seemingly trying to agitate me or annoy me in some kind of a way. Teasing, taunting, making noise and sound, just trying to catch my attention in the most violent way possible. Provoking, really. I could even see an imp with a mask, a mask that could reflect a possession that they've taken, just being rude and absurd and really messing with me. Focusing deeper, I could see a man trying to slash through vines. I hear faint, soft laughter all around. The man is persistent, trying to cut and get to somebody. He does, but the path is obstructed by people moving. They don't care. Some even sneer in disgust. What's wrong with them? The man collapses, and somebody from the moving crowd approaches. Unnerving person. No emotions. Just squatting next to the man, staring. Doing nothing. Staring.

Have you been annoying some people as of late, or are annoyed by them? It seems that you were either provoked in the past, or now, or in the slight upcoming future it will feel like the world is turning against you. Stopping you from getting to what you want. Scaring you, even. I don't like doing generals, let alone scrying some, so I may be entirely wrong here.

>>18708112
The Tower, The Empress reversed, Seven of Pentacles reversed, Queen of Swords reversed, Judgement reversed, Two of Wands, The Sun reversed, The Hierophant, Seven of Swords reversed.

Interesting to see the Tower as the central card for this query. It seems that the best way to really approach this is to take it really slow. Don't come across as a person who's all about emotions or at least seem... unstable. I don't know how to really explain the approach here, but at the very least it seems that you shouldn't push it or at least force being friends with this person. They're going to really decide if they want to be one or not. Just be a normal person, don't pretend to be too much about either emotions or logic or anything.

1/2
>>
>>18708207
Be somewhat... approachable, if they want to initiate past a point. Dealing with this person or at least wanting to be friends with him will come as a learning lesson for you, perhaps one where you won't succeed, considering the reversed Sun and Seven of Swords reversal being here. Losing optimism or hope? I don't know. But it's likely disappointment up ahead.

It's hard to formulate a proper approach to this person. In some ways I could see the spread simply telling me ''don't bother. this person is a distraction and it won't bring any good at all.'' It almost feels like you either need to be completely natural and not force it, but at the same time you really need to be careful as to what you say to them and how you may across to them.
>>
>>18708115
Brown, past shoulder-length but not too long, unkept hair. Not in a ponytail or made in any way. Dark eyes. I think I spot some freckles and eye circles. V-shaped face. White, now that's for sure. Not really too much into fashion based off of the clothing, perhaps leaning towards darker colors, as if to not stand out. Or she just doesn't care. Can't tell height.

>may be inaccurate, who knows

>>18708118
I got to my five, but I've seen you try querying me at least two or three times. I'll show up tomorrow and if you query me again, I'll give you priority based off of the query that you have and the fact that you've been trying to get to me several times.
>>
>>18708207
>>18708215
>Tarot reading

Thank you very much, it was really insightful. I'll think carefully about it.
>>
>>18708097
Scry
Gemini
Will we ever be in a committed relationship?
>>
>>18708177
>>18708171
thank you for the reading. >>18708177
>did something happen between you two that would lead him to a position of judgement or at least making his own judgement
something did happen, but i don't think he's using his own judgement, more other people have an influence over him.
i think this is telling me maybe i should just forget about him.
>>
>>18708201
Sounds ok I guess. Just vague (which I why I don't do Tarot, personally.) Thanks though.

Emily...

He feels conflicted about you. On one hand he finds you desireable. But in the other he fears the unknown. Rumors about who you once were are rampant among his friends. Who, in truth, we both know are simply just...miserable people with nothing better to do.

He fears what he doesn't know about you. Which makes him keep you at arm's reach and often times he sends mixed signals. One dag he fears he has lost you and acts inviting, other days he fears you are too close and shoves you away. Sometimes it happens within mere minutes of one another.

"Love hate" relationship comes closest I guess.
>>
>>18706884 #

Thank you. Yes, it is essentially how this whole thing feels, the momentum of it is returning

It came to me before, but I stopped it because I could not handle at the time (too young, too inexperienced, ie no framework to process). Yet I have always felt it was on me to share it, lest my soul / self come to regret not doing so, or even be punished for 'dropping the ball handed to me' if you know what I mean. But now, I fear the hour grows late (hard to explain, I am not old per say) and I have considered, weighed, and settled on a worthy vehicle / project to carry it out there.

My own success or recognition comes last - in fact any sort of fame or attribution to the core purpose and ideas, I know may bring danger. Getting it out there and inspiring, opening the eyes of some, I would be content with. Ideally, enough to take on its own momentum

In exchange for your services and anymore insights you may feel like providing: a couple images to consider from a dream last night.

A glimpse of someone to the front - right of you. The profile, an honest, good posture, of a somewhat asian-looking child with black hair, a light smile, and the happiest looking eyes, looking somewhere to your left. A golden light rays bathes him, pushing down leafy branches even, and eventually fills your vision and obscures everything, and yet you can feel the love of this individual who has just been revealed. Already people are murmuring and gathering

Elsewhere, more children, very different, possibly ill intentioned, this time gathered round and hunched over, looking down on a camera - a magazine cover or a photograph seen widely. Their eyes are curious yet belie a deep intelligence, their irises like spiral galaxies in black space. Light blue stars and actually, the same galaxy between them. You get caught looking at the eyes of the individual in the forefront, your vision moving into the right eye, the galaxy eventually filling up your whole sight. This is their gravity.
>>
>>18708207
Scry read, no, im just living right now alone in a new city and so far so good, well nothing much had happend so dunno anyways ty for your time and sorry about the things in the scry, have a cool day ;D
>>
Hi, I just wanted to thank someone who gave me a reading on the last thread but I didnt get too. You predicted something bad was coming my way after I gave you a reading for if a relationship would work out long term. I did end up looking into it and im already starting to find out some things that arnt quiet right, thank you so much!
>>
>>18708241
Was it now? For me it just seemed like I spewed out a good bunch of confusing nonsense. If it helps, then so be it. Good luck.

>>18708250
He still seems to stand in the position where he has decided what's best or what's not best for him, and whatever he's doing now is perhaps for the best. Maybe you should forget about him, I don't know really. It's hard to change a person's mind once they have it made up, and sometimes such stubbornness can really cause a whole load of trouble. As I said, use your rationale. See if it's worth bothering or caring about this. Perhaps you shouldn't?

>>18708272
General readings have always been a trouble for me. I do hope I didn't accidentally scry your future though, because in that case it just seems like a whole bunch of nonsense to deal with. Either way, I apologize for wasting your time, and best of luck to you in your new place. May luck be with you.
>>
>>18708261

If anyone else wants to do a reading by the way, please do, and thank you.
>>
>>18708285
>Was it now? For me it just seemed like I spewed out a good bunch of confusing nonsense.

Nah dude, don't be so hard on yourself, you actually put an effort to interpret all that mess, and I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18708135
I'm kinda hesitant on offering you my Lenormand reading because I'm still a beginner, and a rather stoopid one :^) but I'll do it anyway. It may take some minutes, please stay tuned.
>>
Trading, I scry
>>
May I have a tarot reading? it's relationship related
>>
>>18708236
thank you! i'll try to be on tomorrow
>>
>>18708308
What's up? Is tarot okay?
Also, my query: How does he feel about me and at the end of the year, if I give him my phone number, will he call back?
>>
>>18708308
What happens next time him and I meet?
I read tarot.
>>
>>18708135
She’d even put in a few stints as goalie for him, until everyone else on the team begged him to go back in.

“Get back in there!” a boy named Harald Mollenhauer finally ordered him. “You’re useless.” This was after Tommy tripped him up as he was about to score. He would have awarded himself a penalty but for the fact that they were on the same side.

I don't really know whether you'll be able to achieve that or not, but you should make some changes right now and be wary of 'close' people trying to sabotage your progress. Hope I helped.
>>
>>18708135
>>18708300

Well, here it comes.

Besides the character card (The Man, i.e. you) I intentionally pulled, there will be one central card, two advice cards, and three rows of three cards each, explaining the situation more in detail and somewhat in a sequence manner.

>Main card: Child
Not only a very positive card, but this already gives me a hint that you will start an "inner grow" journey and you should face your challenges with curiosity and optimism. You are hungry of knowledge and knowledge you will receive.

>Advice: Woman+Moon
Keep in touch with your intuition and your feelings: this will make you achieve your goal. Treat yourself gently and explore your emotional side freely. You will need it. Your inner child will be in charge now, and he might get scared of what he finds, don't be too harsh on him! He's still learning.

>First row: Road+Tree+Mountain
Your past experiences will provide you a good foundation, but dwelling on them too much and going through the paths you're used to will make things difficult and challenging (in the bad way). As our beloved Child card stated earlier, you need to let the "newness" in your life in order to grow and become the person you want to become.

>Second row: Coffin+Bear+Clouds
Setting aside old experiences and knowledge, facing the new, will leave you with a sense of disorientation. Fear not, because this is part of your journey. Make sure you don't let this confusion last too much. You'd ask me, how? Well, third row seems to have the answer...

(1/2)
>>
>>18708135
You need a tumbled carnelian stone, carnelian wants to help you grow and more thowards your path. Take care of your stone and your stone will take care of you.

Through the carnelian I see fire, I see a person who is standing in the middle of a strong but silent storm, trying to take in all it's power, arms open and levitating in the middle of an open space. Be carefull, very carefull with what your being absorbs, not all can be good, You can experience overload and that might keep you off your path.
As for if you will accomplish that, I don't believe it's set in stone. There is a mirage of a faint rainbow energy around you mixing with the black wind of future advances and information which you want, information that wants you. Don't get sucked in it. Nothing can be seen beyound the bubble you are in yet.
>>
>>18708436

>Third row: Scythe+Fox+Birds
And here, my dear Orion, is where your success lies. There is a dangerous Scythe over there. You might get injured if you touch it! But there is also the Fox carefully looking at it, as if he suspected something. He knows that the whole "omg stahp it looks dangerous it will hurt!1" its not entirely true. And after the Fox, there comes the Birds card, the card of big changes! Chaotic and stressful changes, but changes nonetheless. What does this mean? When you feel that something is too emotionally risky and you could end up hurting, GO FOR IT. Spread your wings, fly as high as you can and see the whole situation from a new perspective. And when you do this, comfront those feelings and you will know that you are in the right path to the person you wanted to be.

(2/2)

Well, that's my humble reading for you. Hope it helps you, and feedback is much appreciated.
>>
>>18708342
I see a dude with a sad smile on his face. The girl brings him joy, but there is clearly something bothering him. The girl is not a cure for his woes, but she does provide some comfort, at least. The sadness does not feel deep, rather likely circumstantial. There should be potential there, but it won't be easy. He'll pull away at some point, and you'll need to be patient until he returns.

I would like a reading on getting her to open up and be more forthcoming. Thanks
>>
What do you see in the short-term for me? Like three months.

Can give you some info about horoscopes and stuff like that if it is needed.
>>
>>18708463
I might as well add this since you are probably going to take awhile with other readings.

I'm Capricorn with Aquarius cusp.
My moon is Gemini.
My ascendant sign is Leo.

Anything else?
>>
>>18708085
Your esperation over a finished problem is showing.
>>
m 26 aries

What's next for me in life? Seems like I'm slowly getting rid of the old and I'll be able to start something new.
>>
>>18708462
Thanks! So he probably won't call me back and I shouldn't give him my number?
Okay, how she feels about you:
2 of Pentacles
She may feel sort of hot and cold towards you. She likes you, but sometimes she doesn't. She may feel nervous and unbalanced around you. Might not have enough trust with each other.

Advice: 5 of Wands
Don't take things too fast and remain calm and patient. Avoid arguements and pressuring people. Accept that everyone is different and we all take our time opening up.
Hope it works out, anon.
>>
I miss her lads..
>>
>>18708606
that word does not exist
>>
>>18708710
Could be derived from esperance, combined with desteration.

Who knows?
>>
File: 1487934861623.jpg (199KB, 1023x962px) Image search: [Google]
1487934861623.jpg
199KB, 1023x962px
>>18708372
It's what I keep hearing.
>>
>>18708718
>>18708710
its desperation but they forgot the 'd'.
>>
File: 1483698663630-v.jpg (154KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483698663630-v.jpg
154KB, 1280x960px
Doing readings
Method scry
All I need from you is what kind of international relations you would like there to be between Kenya and Norway.

Every answer on the topic itself is acceptable. Be it extermination of one or some kind of mixing of the peoples.
>>
>>18708766
>>18708372
BLACKED
>>
>>18708913

I will have a second chance with her?

Kenya provides lions and Norway the country.
>>
>>18708913

>Kenya and Norway

Mix races :^)

Will i ever be in a relationship with K?
>>
>>18708913
>Should I end things with her or should I wait it out and see what comes out of it? Will she ever decide in my favor?
Kenya has nice beaches, scandis need tanning.
>>
>>18708705
Don't we all
>>
>>18708927
If you act unabashedly sure, you can't leave everything up to the ways in which things become mircrocosmically politicized
>>
>>18708931
>this fucking trolling

Guys look i understand you guys have your worthless, pathetic, psychotic drama but why the FUCK are you all acting like retarded 12 year old sons of fucking bitches

Enough. This really proves the fake readers thing to be honest, if you're all this fucked up in the head, it means 90% of the readings here is total bullshit. Fuck all of you if you're gonna keep fucking threads like this. Fucking degenerates

This was actually a chill alright place
>>
>>18708929
If you keep at it and are able to present yourself to them as being a valuable enough partner then yes. Also try to keep some sense of variety, can't have boring partners now can we?
>>
>>18708913
Norway should get its shit straight

Whats going to happen between she and i?
>>
>>18708931
It is suggested that you retract as it may not be worth the consideration you have dedicated to it.
>>
>>18708950
>>
>>18708969
Seems you will be coming into some form of emotional comfort with a bit of a change of your usual pace, some form of focus will likely come to you through the consideration you give this possibly giving you more mental acuity.
>>
>>18708913
Refugees not welcome..

How can I find this team?
>>
>>18708913

Kenya and Norway: humanities disciplines

Will Y and I get back together?
>>
>>18708372
>>18708913
Are you two trying to chase away every single reader from this thread?
>>
>>18708985
Just keep to your current mental tone while trying to enjoy yourself.

I admit this is an odd answer but I can not get anymore out of it.
>>
>>18708987
It seems it would be best to not try for it and just try and learn more about your emotional well.
>>
>>18708984
Is this a good thing? Quite vague man..
>>
>>18708913

What an absolute shit board.
>>
>>18708991
That guy probably isnt even doing readings. Man, you've seen better days /div/. You've seen much better days
>>
>>18708997
Indeed. I don't really know waht to make out of this, but I will try to follow your advice.

Would you please tell me anythign about my next partner? I'm male.
>>
>>18708913
love and piece

Me and this person are kind of bonded with each other? Is it better to break it?
>>
>>18709016
It's not definitely good or bad. What will define it as such will be how you handle it. Also power went out so most I can do is just give after comments from my tablet.
>>
>>18709035
Answer?

Your karma. Enjoy.
>>
>>18709057
>implying karma is real

L M A O
>>
>>18709045
Sorry to hear that, hope it'll come back on quick. I dont know how i'm supposed to handle this, it can go either way right now. But eh, i'm probably gonna fuck it up
>>
>>18709062

Are you 14?
>>
>>18709043
Since this is basic I can answer because lol tablet

It would be better to first think more deeply on the nature of this bond than anything else. To neglect chance at understanding it may lead you to bad fortune.

>>18709028
Someone so well grounded that it will likely cause issue with you.
>>
>>18709069
still older than you because you must be a 10 year old girl to believe in crap like karma
>>
>>18708991
What does io have to do with politics?
>>
>>18709076

So you admit that you're under-age.

>to believe in crap like karma
Stay uneducated.
>>
>>18709096
im not, just shitting all over you

suck my shit karma faggot karma is for the naive pleb

>>18709105
sure chiro
>>
>>18709122
>karma is for the naive pleb

>is in a divination and tarot thread

This pretty much speaks for itself.
>>
File: chironfags.jpg (25KB, 678x100px) Image search: [Google]
chironfags.jpg
25KB, 678x100px
Pic related
>>
>>18709105
You (and/or people like you) keep bringing up this shit day after day. Let it go, man.
>>
>>18708913
The big black niggers swoop in and steal all the white women, begin creating mulatto superhumans

M just hml after a good minute of not really talking to her. I started dating A about 2 months ago to get over my feels for M. A is a great girl, we have a lot of shit in common, but she's awkward as hell sometimes and really inexperienced. M is kind of a bitchy emo thot but for some reason, I still think I love her. Pls give me some advice for moving forward.
>>
>>18709168
Just report & ignore.
>>
File: 1487938147911.jpg (385KB, 813x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1487938147911.jpg
385KB, 813x1194px
>>18709175
>a good minute
David?
>advice
Just try and get money oddly enough even though this seems to be a love query. As far as feelings go just try and do what actually makes you feel the best while still keeping some sense of morality(I know its relative but i guess here its presented as some form of ethical standard).

The relevance ethics can have here is that the more you promote principles that benefit everyones well being the more you have to work with as others also are opportunities themselves.
>>
>>18709144
>if you're interest in divination you HAVE to believe in dumb, out-dated concepts like karma

question: are you actually this dumb or are you just pretending at this point?
>>
>>18709090
there's been many times when somebody would post that io has been sucking off black dick and dating guys from kenya and doesn't she also live in norway or smth
this guy is clearly trolling, fuck off
>>
>>18709071
I have issues with everyone

Thank you reader, take care.
>>
>>18709215
>one girl from norway and one guy from kenya are equivalent to the entirety of the countries
>io sucking a black dick allegedly is equivalent to a question with acceptable answers ranging between extermination and cultural intermingling
Kek
>>
>>18709219
yes, most notably the trolls who actually think that the IRC's completely siding with Eli in the proxy war they keep on starting.
>>
>>18709236
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUf_8jyxbiM
>>
>>18709206
Are you scrying for real?
>>
File: 1486013582105.jpg (334KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1486013582105.jpg
334KB, 850x1202px
>>18709244
Fo real
To be honest its not that odd to get some indication on money on a love query as most value in the sexual marketplace comes from the amount of wealth you have.
>>
>>18709244
Also to be fair, last note on this specific reading. I was asked how to move forward, reading indicates to not focus on either person so as far as im concerned on feelings I do not advise the person to try and dedicate themselves presently to either, sometimes it is better to wait.
>>
Is anyone up for a trade? I'd rather have tarot or runes used, please.
>>
>>18708913
Mixed, mixed, mixed.

What does D think of me?
>>
>>18709275
>>18709286
samefag
>>
>>18709231
mentioning two specific countries after she got insulted by mentioning one of them and she lives in other one yeah sure, coincidence
pretending to be retarded more like it
>>
>>18709291
You have some sense of spirit in you but ultimately suffer such indolence that you will just be at the mercy of consequence.
>>
>>18709280
I would like to know if I should focus more on drawing, or if I should focus on this game engine with programming. Thx.

24 F Aquarious, I'll trade.
>>
>>18709206
Not David, I just talk funny.
>>
>>18709301
Mixed
How does he feel about me? If I give him my number at the end of the year will he call me?
Thanks
>>
>>18709295
Who said it was a coincidence? Maybe the person read the comment and thought hey I might as well use these countries in a question to try and take focus off of io sucking apparently such a huge black dong that it is equivalent to international politics to everyone else.

Take the io sucking dick out of international politics
#stoppoorlittlewhitegirl
>>
File: 1420347346226_0.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1420347346226_0.gif
655KB, 460x426px
>>
>>18709311
Alright, I just haven't heard that term used in a good while is all.

>>18709313
He thinks you are a sweet girl(but do note sweetness is blind to a certain level so it doesn't mean he idealizes you as being totally considerate in principle). He likely will call you if you are able to keep up a good sense of connection to the matters of person as it will then be as if he is actually hanging out with someone and not simply some sort of zealot.
>>
>>18709327
See >>18709156
Both pics definitely related
>>
>>18709341
About tree fiddy
>>
>>18708913
Build that wall(or whatever they can)

What are her feelings about me?
>>
Can we stop with the inane bullshit about snitches and bitches please? It has gotten old. It was fun for a bit, then it stopped being fun once the people involved moved on in life or started rolling around in their own shit because "4chinz iz srd bizznis" and "we wuz wizardz n sheit".

I'm done. You're done. We are all done.

Thank you. Now can we do what we all enjoy OTHER than scuttlebutting rumors? If I wanted to feel like I was back in High School I'd go call people I hate IRL and ask them who the fuck slept with who 7 years ago.

>name
>question
>no love shit.
>>
>>18709350
How can I find this team?

ASD
>>
>>18709346
A nice person with a good sense of inner harmony(remember this is what she feels about you, doesn't necessarily mean its the total truth of who you are.)
You can be sturdy and take the heat, but you don't likely to her have enough economic power.
>>
File: Cranky_RockingChair.gif (93KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cranky_RockingChair.gif
93KB, 200x200px
ZzzZzZzZzZzZz
>>
>>18709350
Popy

Can you read my aura?
>>
>>18709350
What color is my aura?
>>
>>18709350
Koby

aura reading please
>>
>>18709359
You are relying on the unreliable just because you "know them". You can't make it out of people you know currently.

In short...think less "My Knights" but more "Hire me some Mercenaries"

You don't have to like them as people. Just find who gets the job done and offer a position. Or else your current lineup will keep running out on you at the last minute.
>>
>>18709361
Wow. It all comes down to money in the end, doesnt it.
Does she see me as a friend tho, we don't have to get married t bh
>>
>>18709416
She sees you as a new opportunity.
>and I'm sorry but yes many things come down to money, even in the sense of could you be a room mate or someone she could hang out with without having to worry about paying the bill.
>>
>>18709376
Poppy...

Blue and orange are most prevalent. Between them is a weird purpleish layer.

Blue is intellect. Orange is, in this case, pure energy. Purple is pain. To me what this means is, you are going through a period of deep self reflection due to a sadness or injury. I feel like it is some sort of loss in your life. And you are not necessarily angry about it. But all that orange underneath...think of it like lava, building up. You need to express all of your emotion outwardly rather than sitting around hokding it in and thinking about it. This loss makes you want to be someone. And do more. So be a doer, not a thinker.

>>18709381
Name bud?

>>18709391
Fucking shit Koby. Green and yellow everywhere. It's very positive, and very bright. Did you have some sort of recent spiritual experience? Found new faith? You are feeling/getting closer to your god(s) OR you are simply more at ease with your spirituality.

Either way, you're undergoing a change in spirit.
>>
>>18709392
Hence why I need to find them. I know I can't make it with the current people. Where are my mercenaires at?:(
>>
>>18709439
Dunno man. Probably in places you hate going.
>>
>>18709423
But she knows i'm not rich. How can i be an opportunity
>>
>>18709445
I will try tto find them.. Thanks.
>>
>>18709464
Just because you are not rich now doesn't mean you wont be in the future, nor does it mean she can not have fun with you in ways that do not require money. not everything is based in a lot of cash my friend. Not all opportunities are restricted to the paradigm of wealth.
>>
>>18709350
Amanda
How will things go with my doctors appointment next week, can I expect my family to come around as well?
>>
>>18709471
I see.. So what do you think, is something gonna come out of this?
>>
>>18709474
My first thought is you being pregnant.

And in that case I see a room full of people supporting you.

And even if I'm wrong, the overall tone does still feel positive.
>>
>>18709436

Green and yellow everywhere.

a sort of things. first I feel rage,but instantly after my mind brings me comfort and I get nice again

I think I was blue and green a while ago
>>
>>18709491
I do not need to read for that, it entirely depends on how you are able to present yourself to this person. That will decide if they think you are worth greater consideration.
>>
>>18709436
>Blue and orange are most prevalent. Between them is a weird purpleish layer.
>Blue is intellect. Orange is, in this case, pure energy. Purple is pain. To me what this means is, you are going through a period of deep self reflection due to a sadness or injury. I feel like it is some sort of loss in your life. And you are not necessarily angry about it. But all that orange underneath...think of it like lava, building up. You need to express all of your emotion outwardly rather than sitting around hokding it in and thinking about it. This loss makes you want to be someone. And do more. So be a doer, not a thinker.
>>18709436
You're right...Thanks
>>
>>18709499
What happened to being yourself.. Which areas should i be presenting myself then reader, this is my last question. She already knows my thoughts(i was cool tho) You were right about money differences and maybe her wanting to have fun with me. So yeah here goes
>>
>>18709350
Can you do this question?
>>18709307
Thank you.
>>
>>18709494
It changes a lot.

Yellow is creation. Green is divinity. Anger may come into play, but I don't usually pick up on anger (the color for it is usually a dirty looking shade of any other color, or black. Even though blsck denotes other things too.)

You're simply undergoing change. A good one, I think.
>>
>>18709513
>what happened to being yourself
it was no longer pragmatically effective.

That you are capable of having hold over your context and are not simply the victim of it, that you can have upwards mobility(doesnt have to be totally economical, can also be societal)

You must show that you are capable of being inconsiderate to that which does not pragmatically matter to you, you can not act as if you are an effective person if the wind is your minds eye.

You must show that you are not simply able to be a beast of burden(earlier presented by the you being able to take heat) but rather someone that can actually have a sense of person, you must show you are something more than a utility.
>>
>>18709519
Yeah.

Drawing. You enjoy it and can apply it in the other field. Game design is unstable. Being an artist is at least something you can use outside of it.
>>
>>18709541
Thank you. Yeah, I think you're right. I'm meant to work on that project later, after I become more skilled at drawing. It does make sense.

If you don't mind, are you able to tell me if you think game design is one of my core destinies?
>>
Doing some readings.
>>
>>18709575
Male
Relationship reading if possible
>>
>>18709575
Male

Will I work at one of the three places I am hoping for once I graduate this summer?

Thanks!
>>
>>18709587
Be more specific please
>>
>>18709550
No such thing as destiny.
>>
>>18709213
>karma
>dumb

You haven't got a clue of what you are talking about. My guess is you know nothing about the concept of karma and probably just as little about divinatory practices.

Stay ignorant. You will never meet anybody with knowledge with a mindset like this.
>>
>>18709533
Im on that way already for real. I was more of a pessimist before, maybe growing up really helps seeing things straight.

I mean i can but i wont try that hard. I thought this girl was capable of giving a lot of love, which is why i wanted to be with her. It all seems like a play now. A trade. There should be love, man. Real love the kind that makes you forget everything else.
>>
>>18709598
Dude, can't you just ignore the kiddies on this board? Don't engage them.
>>
>>18709598
Divination predates the concept of Karma. Go away.
>>
>>18709598
karma doesnt exist give me one clue or reason why it does pro tip you cant

stay low
>>
>>18709614
I'm not here to prove you anything. Read the Upanishads for your self if you manage to make it through puberty some day.
>>
>>18709592
Reversed 10 of wands, page of pentacles, reversed knight of cups
it's a chance, but be careful becaue the job you get maybe won't be what you expected and will get you dissapointed.
>>
>>18709610
Tarot sure doesn't, friendo.
>>
File: 1453932767628.jpg (813KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453932767628.jpg
813KB, 1920x1080px
>>18709603
If you want to love somebody then you can not be so inconsiderate to them as to forget everything else that will serve as a consequence to them and yourself. Just because they want safety does not automatically mean that they are only concerned with you as a means of consequence.

If a child has a broken leg you do not invite them to play jump rope. Same goes for inviting someone to a PARTNERSHIP.
>>
>>18709593
Male
Will we ever kiss?

As spesific as i can get mami
>>
>>18709436
Emily
>>
>>18709627
Annnd that is what I keep getting told. But that will be true in any job honestly.

>>18709630
Good thing I don't do tarot then. Even though Tarot is just a rendition of reading various other inanimate objects for signs. Be it bones, entrails, dice, numbers, letters, runes etc.

Karma is mostly an Eastern concept that Europeans, Africans, Americans, etc had zero concept of.
>>
>>18709625
then why do you keep replying and arguing its real? You waste your time to argue yet cant even provide ONE ARGUMENT to support your claims

karma doesnt exist good and evil are subjective and its whole concept is utterly flawed

if karma was real all people who eat meat would be in REAL DEEP SHIT because its connected to extreme suffering
>>
>>18709638
We're not in our 30s. This is happening in university man, i understand your point of view but everything getting this planned, this fast? This is why we lose the moment, this is why you literally cannot be yourself. You gotta keep the girl entertained, always gotta hold yourself back a bit so she won't know all of you and get bored, all this shit. Gotta accept hypergamy and try to be like players.

Im too crazy for that shit honestly. Maybe she's too normal for me, we'll see.
>>
>>18709526
a good change but still without love shit

just kidding,thanks for the reading
>>
>>18709575
Male
Will last weekend events have any effect on my life?
>>
>>18709575
Male

Will my life get better this year? Thanks!
>>
>>18709575
kira, female.

is my life going to keep going in a downward spiral to a dead end life? lmao
>>
>>18709350
>Alexa
>My whole life is on fucking fire. What do I do?
>>
>>18709697

Only if you make it better. Time to man up and be proactive.
>>
>>18709703
Find a boyfriend.
>>
>>18709639
reversed 4 of swords, page of swords, reversed queen of pentacles
the relationship is becoming stagnant
in this reading, i considere that you are the page of swords, and she is the queen reversed, maybe she is having personal troubles right now and you need to let her breathe. that does not mean of course letting her go, but trying to make a good employment of your energy to revitalize the relationship and accomplish what you want to.
>>
>>18709350
RVR
If I decide to study the occult, how would everything turn out? Could i use it as i want to?
>>
>>18709575
Male
Will I manage to experience occult and spiritual stuff? How?
>>
>>18709679
I am not saying there is planning, if you are concerned with yourself in some way as being a potential partner in her eyes then you must understand how someone may not think you are ideal, there is no talk of plan here, only potential. Maybe they are more considerate to their future then you are, who knows, that's not crazy and not a crime. There are many things to be worried about and do not act as if somehow economic stability is currently set in stone to where this is a small concern.

>this is why you can not be yourself
Are you honestly trying to tell me you are capable of expressing such a complex thing as an individual to this person simply through your actions and means of language? As if there isn't already a gap which is the cause of misunderstanding we suffer as a society?

If you do not care for this type of person then by all means disregard her, but do not try and act as if a simple difference between you is some sort of indication that the other person is ill minded in their sympathies.
>>
>>18709575
Male
Will I ever be successful in the field of Biochemistry (Science)?
>>
>>18709695
the judgement, reversed 8 of swords, knight of swords
well, i don't know what happened to you, but surely will be important, and will have consecuences that will make you take a choice. when the time for the choice came, you will have to be able to choose according to your own principles.being open to new perspectives is important, and remember to use your own intellect to consolidate a good ending in this situation
>>
>>18709722
thank you. i dont really push her at all but maybe this is a warning for the next time we meet.. ill be chill.
>>
>>18709575
Male
How do I achieve what i want and better myself?
>>
>>18709761
Thank you
>>
>>18709770
Go to college. Have a big penis.
>>
>>18709697
reversed ten of swords, reversed page of pentacles, page of wands.
yes but after much suffering
>>
>>18709774
What can I do to stop worrying so much about what everyone thinks, etc.?
>>
i wish i had more time, but gotta go to work. see all of you next time
>>
>>18709785
Get a haircut you freaking hippie. Also, lose 20 pounds. Learn Brazilian ju jitsu too.
>>
>>18709786
Goodbye! Thanks for the readings.
>>
>>18709745
It's not a simple difference apparently, i have to take the heat, give her promises, expensive gifts. I have to kiss ass to higher class so that she can feel the upper leap she's taking with me. Isnt this fake as shit honestly? It's not about the money, its about the class. Its about you being able to show off. It's so primal still.

I'm a bit retarded in emotional matters sometimes and am in a shit major.(There are reasons for that but they're excuses right) So intelligence is my only potential, i got above average looks but its fading already. Bigges drawback is money because she's richer.

I didn't get out of hell for this, man. Honest to god. What i want is someone loving me for seeing what's inside, not how much cash i could bring. How can there be trust or loyalty with this come on. There'll always be a richer, handsomer, better talking dudes. This system is fucked.
>>
>>18709786
thanks. see you later reader
>>
File: 1488342925280.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488342925280.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>18709814
>I have to take the heat
I only said that was what she thought of you, this was in one of the first readings

>give her promises and expensive gifts
Nothing like this was ever mentioned, economic security isn't frivolous.

>kiss ass to higher class
Are you so beta that that is the only way you can conceive of climbing the ladder?

>isn't this fake shit
It seems as if all you have done is over estimate.

>it's not about money, it's about class
Another assumption it seems. Not all people with money are the same, Should probably not take Speed Grapher so seriously.

>im a bit retarded
Ok? Many people arent completely at apex of emotional comprehension.

>so intelligence is my only potential
Then you should have no problem climbing the ladder and fulfilling every concern that may be possibly had.

>love me for what is inside
There is no way in hell you could ever find anyone who would be able to get you completely on the inside to even begin to love it, this goes for everyone. Someone can love you, have affection for you, but this doesnt mean they are capable of getting you.

>how can there be trust or loyalty with this
How could there be trust in the first place when you can not even trust that possible economic problems wont be able to fuck your ass right into the dirt.

>there will always be richer handsomer better talking dudes
If this is her paradigm of judgement in its totality, that she simply ONLY cares for wealth and potential. Then please by all means tell me why she is even bothering to associate with you?

>the system is fucked
Hence the concern for stability.
>>
Okay, I have a legit inquiry. I'm visiting an abandoned building tomorrow and want to know how things might turn out.
Not sure what's needed or who's online so I'll add it in another post
>>
>>18709996
You're going to get raped by a crackhead nigger named Joe.
>>
>>18708913
peaceful
where are things headed with W
>>
is anybody still reading?

Just want to know whether I'm on the right spiritual path right now. I'm feeling a lot of doubt and despair, but I don't know if I should keep fighting along or give up trying to spiritually better myself.
>>
Is there someone who could help me with interpreting my dream? It was weird for me and also I don't remember dreams often so help with this would be really appreciated
>>
File: 1485085419573.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485085419573.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>18710011
>>
Doing a trade
>>
>>18709860
Intelligence alone doesn't get you anywhere. Around these ages, if you're rich it's still about heritage. Which is why i said it's too early to think about financial security this much.

She doesn't ONLY care about wealth, but if she loses interest because of it, it'd mean that's a big part.

No point in discussing this. If she wants financial stability over other things that much, its obvious isnt it. Look she's gonna be alright with or without me financially. If she wants a finance guarantee so much, maybe she'll go be a trophy wife. Or a mediocre guy, he'll be stupid but lucky and probably a nicer guy and a harder worker than me. Two kids and a swimming pool, vacations, cheating. The plastic feeling you'll get with the midlife crisis, that you'll try so hard ignore. The shit people put up with for money, fucking hell.

I've been hungrier than a dog before, and yeah it was so bad but i'm proud i didn't betray myself back then. If i did i'd really be an evil person now, and there is a thing called good and evil.

This fucked up system of yours and everyone blindly accepting it is why you lose my kind, reader. It could be different.
>>
>>18710048
Okay.

Will I ever be with my soulmate?
>>
>>18710039

Shoot
>>
>>18710048
Query
>>
>>18710066
Yes but not for many years. It will be through a chain of people.

Same question
>>
>>18710083
Can I get a reading on J and I's future?

What's your query
>>
>>18710114

It's been many years already. If she doesn't get with me in 1 year, I'm moving on.

Someone told me when I was a kid that we would finally get together in our 50's. if that's true, I'm killing myself. What a waste of a life.

I'm afraid you can't be with your soulmate unless a god intervenes.
>>
File: 1487243374708-v.jpg (35KB, 640x545px) Image search: [Google]
1487243374708-v.jpg
35KB, 640x545px
>>18710057
>these days if you're rich it's still about heritage
LOL
Yeah no college changes nothing for those smart enough to think before they decide what they invest in. Yeah no there hasn't been a single lower class person able to change the economic class they are in
LOL

>which is why I say it's too early
You are treating everything as if it's simply happening only in this moment and that it isn't something they are willing to see if you can work through.
Just because you got a shitty major doesn't mean everyone else did so stop trying to act as if everyone is as fucked as you are.

>Its a big part
Oh wow who would have guessed that not wanting to get fucked completely if an economic problem where to arise might be non negotiable because maybe they don't want to house what is effectively an economic migrant just because they fancy them.

>No point in discussing this because omg she doesn't want to have to worry about her future
Kk

>she will be fine without me
No duh. I told you disregard her if you don't like her.

>maybe she will be a trophy wife
Yeah because trophy wife's sure do care abo ur education don't they?

>maybe he will be nicer than me
Definitely not too hard to find I'm sure.

>vacations and cheating
Boy you sure don't think the worst of everybody do you?

>plastic feeling
Sounds more like your own fears desu.

>i was poor
Oh, look at you. I'm sure that makes you special.

>things could be different.
NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK. But tell me now, who the fuck is going to capable of bending the will of everyone in society to make it something more like a dream rather than the thing you can't get rid of and don't want to stop complaining about in spirit to where you seem to think the worst of people with a bit of concern about whether or not if they are going to be able to go on living along with their children rather than the want to drain everything away in the moment?
>>
>>18710068
Me and some person break in some big ass house looking for something (dunno exactly what it was). House was nice, big, nobody was there except us. We split. I stay in a room while this person go to a different. I found something weird like safe. I opened it and there was some papers, letters and chocolates. I heard some noise, someone was coming. I hid under the bed with chocolates (don't judge me). Someone walks in room, but quickly the other person which I came with, overpower this man. I get up. This man told us there is a lot people in house floor below. Only escape was jumping off the window. It was not that high. Through the window I saw a lot of ruins of houses, unfinished buildings and destroyed wooden wicket of this house. I ran away from this house and I heard people from this house were talking about me, but they didn't care. I didn't looked up on them. I just run away. Place started to look familiar and I saw house of my grandma. I don't know, always in these dreams this house have some uneasy vibe to me. I ran pass through it and look behind me if I'm not being chased. I met my family while I was running and that was it
>>
>>18709666
Karma doesn't really have to do with good and evil. Like I said, read up on it.

>if karma was real all people who eat meat would be in REAL DEEP SHIT because its connected to extreme suffering

And they are. On that note, you don't believe the human existence in general is a fun one, do you? People who only suffer little in this world are the minority, friend
>>
>>18710123
Two of of pentacles, queen of cups, the chariot

Wont be entiterly relationship focused but there will be a relationship with an end goal in site and that is probably marriage. There will be a lot going on on the side business wise and financially but there is going to be a lot of love between you two regardless. It is the kind of relationship where you both are really affectionate but not a lot of time is spent in between, or at least in the beginning, because of how busy you both are. This will change as you get settled and priorities change.

Same question for me and my crush
>>
>>18710186

>Some person

Do you know this person irl? is this person a different sex from yours?
>>
>>18710234
It was probably man (i'm a female). I dont know this person irl. Probably my brain made it random.
>>
>>18709656
>Eastern concept that Europeans, Africans, Americans, etc had zero concept of.

A lot of people from Greece went to India for studies. Lots of Europe's antique philosophy (and mysticism) roots back to Vedic knowledge. Hermetics does, for instance. Even the teachings of Jesus show many suspicious simularities with yogic principles.
If you're talking asking bones and interpreting the flight of birds though, this is more ancient, yes.
>>
>>18710249
>Hermetics goes back to Vedic principles
>Not a revival of ancient Greek principles kept alive by the Arab Translation Movement

Well, unless you can post proof.

Then again, if you're talking about MODERN Hermeticism, then yes; it's a crockpot full of everything from every culture.
>>
>>18710234
Also I didn't see him for the rest of my dream. Never ever mentioned again
>>
>>18710223
I see a two people on a boat the guy is serenading the woman band she's pretending she really likes the song but inside she questions why she's where she is. She wants to go to shore, what this situation tells me is whatever way you try to approach her or woo her won't be the way that will truly catch her attention. You'll find out there are a lot of similarities between the two of you and it could last a long time but just be aware that your first attempt won't be as charming as the last
Thank you for your reading :)
>>
>>18710186
>>18710247

The dream is straightforward and it touches two basic topics.

>Relationships and deep fears

You could say it talks about the fear of being alone and making the wrong choices in relationships. Its interesting that you mention your grandma's house because it tells that this is something you have feared from a long time.

>Wrecked houses
>Choices
>Need for protection
>Looking
>Gossip
>Alone
>Granted gifts without effort

>Nine of Swords Reversed, Two of Cups

And it seems i was right. The dream might be a warning, if you currently are in a relationship, it might tell you that you think things are not going to progress very far and if single that you need to rethink your choices in a partner.
>>
>>18710048
>>18710048
Still trading? Whats up?
>>
>>18710470
I actually made some choices and can't fully move on from this and for a long time I was afraid someone is making fool of me for a long time.
Thank you for a reading and interpretation I really appreaciate it.
>>
Scry Reader trading for Tarot.
>>
>>18710742
I can do you. What's your query?
>>
>>18710742
whats up
>>
File: birb.png (10KB, 428x355px) Image search: [Google]
birb.png
10KB, 428x355px
Hello! I'm going to do readings, but ONLY 2
All I need is:
>query
>gender/genders or information whether you like boys or girls if it's a love reading
>drawing made by you. It can be on paper, computer, whatever you like!
>>
File: Drawing.png (11KB, 135x470px) Image search: [Google]
Drawing.png
11KB, 135x470px
>>18710852
what will happen between me and w
>>
File: 123.png (2KB, 531x296px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
2KB, 531x296px
>>18710852
Male
Straight
Am I being deceived by her?
>>
File: hyenaeat2.png (14KB, 1097x885px) Image search: [Google]
hyenaeat2.png
14KB, 1097x885px
>>18710852
does she think something about me while we are away from eachother?
i'm male I like girls
>>
File: IMG_1998.jpg (80KB, 696x1719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1998.jpg
80KB, 696x1719px
>>18710852
Female
Straight
What does he think of me? Will we ever be together?
Thank you.
>>
>>18710864
female w is male i like men
>>
>>18710852
>Does my ex want to get back with me?
>I'm a girl and I like boys
>>
>>18710864
>Scythe, Bear, Heart, Key, Fish
Huh... He's probably very dominant, there is a chance you can build with him something more. You can probably can count on him, but you need to watch out for his discharge of aggression.

Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18710865
>Anchor, House, Moon, Mice, Ring
you've been a long time in this relationship perhaps. There are some unclear issues between you two. I think this is only a temporary problem, but if you don't start talking with her it can end up your relationship. There is a big chance you're going to work out it and be with her for a while.
Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18710904
thank you what do you mean aggression?
>>
>>18710975
Well, he might be sometimes too impulsive in his actions
>>
>>18710852
Want to trade?
>>
>>18710948
I hope it's only temporary.
Thank you for your reading, I hope you have a nice day/night
>>
>>18710948
>>18710992
I guess I could give you a little more feedback
>You've been a long time in this relationship perhaps
Almost 3+ years, that is correct.
>There are some unclear issues between you two
Also correct, we haven't been able to talk to each other in a long while.

>be with her for a while.
Does that mean that it will still end eventually?

Again, thank you very much for the reading
>>
>>18710987
I can trade, but I need to warn you - I'm sick and a little scared of screwing up. That's why I did only two readings. But I'll try for you, if thats okay with you! What's your query?

Will I achieve what I want. I worked hard on it, but have feeling it wasn't enough
>>
>>18711020
>Does that mean that it will still end eventually?
You're going to have a loooong relationship after this. You'll find stability.
Thank you for a feedback! Not many people want to leave it for me so I'm really glad about it!
>>
>>18711039
>>18711039

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>>
doing general readings
leave a name and age
>>
>>18711052
Ash, female, 27

Thank you
>>
>>18711052
Rain
Hit me with this general, senpai
>>
>>18711052
Coa
May predictions
>>
>>18711052
John
>>
>>18711056
recently got out of a bad situation, seeing better days now. made some mistakes in the past. responsibilities weighing heavy on you these days. forced out of your introspection. future shows some defeat. looks like ur burdens end up crashing around u a little.
surroundings welcoming you and trying to work with you these days. good news coming your way, or came your way. try not to be too idealistic about your future. lack of stimulating events in your life as an outcome.
>>
>>18711028
no problemo
>9 of Pentacles, Temperance, Chariot, Four of Swords

you will achieve what you want! but it's going to take a little while longer just yet for this stuff to take a physical manifestation, but its in the process right now, and you just need to take more forceful steps towards it. if you want the results to manifest sooner you have to push to see it or ask person in charge to let you know! you will definitely be very well off after this so don't worry though! it just takes times for things to manifest :)

could I have a love reading for the next 2 weeks? thank you!
>>
>>18711052
Rafael, 23
>>
>>18711060
wallowing in some daydream misery, but healin from heartbreak. bad communication in your relationship maybe some bad sex. but at least you're in a relationship, it's doing u some good. good luck these days. near future shows you kind of stop caring about your own physical apearances. some projcts dont take off the ground very well.
you yourself are a pretty meticulous guy. pretty smart kinda critical sometimes. you're abstaining from some addiction???? i don' tknow. try not to embed yourself so deeply into occult matters. outcome is more balanced self.
>>
>>18711052
Amanda 26
>>
>>18711084
Thanks man!
>>
>>18711068
may comes with some entrapment. good foundations and hard work. back breaking tasks, too much on your plate. lots of work to do on your own to take home. good student in previous months sets u up for this. you try to reap your rewards too soon.
too critical of yourself. finding things about yourself that aren't really there. lots of inner strength, good support system around you.
be proactive. make shit happen. b e punctual.
attitude goes sour
>>
>>18711110
>wallowing in some daydream misery, but healin from heartbreak.
correct
>bad communication in your relationship maybe some bad sex. but at least you're in a relationship, it's doing u some good.
I'm alone, but I'm actaully good with it
>you yourself are a pretty meticulous guy. pretty smart kinda critical sometimes.
Hell yeah
>you're abstaining from some addiction????
I stopped quite a while. It's good for me.
>i don' tknow. try not to embed yourself so deeply into occult matters
Okay ma'am!
Thank you very much
>>
>>18711052
Kaydence 19
>>
>>18711082
seeing some romance potential. you've got some heartbreak, but there's some other girl that's a potential love interest in your life. she's interested too. one of your projects has got the red light. nothing comes of it. little broke right now. friends are talking shit about u. future shows you with some failed efforts. looks like you're not planning things out carefully or realistically enough.
you're kind of mind gamey. not as manipulative as you unconsiously try to be but people are noticing. people miss the old you. be a little more sensitive to those around you. be more empathetic. you end up learning from your mistakes in the end.
>>
>>18711134
thanks
>>
>>18711143
right then the lovers reversed i drew might mean something like this
you're admiring someone from afar and she's not interested.
>>
>>18711171
yep, exactly. Very good reading
>>
New thread:

>>18707367

I'm sure we reached bump limit & there were already 2 threads made including this, so why not?
>>
>>18711105
you're pretty intuitive, mature, etc. recently faced some problems. not feeling too good about yourself. about to get married. or something about marriage that's good. looks like your made a bad decision concerning your present. future shows some alcoholism.
looks like you're accepting generosity from someone??? or something like that. she's a charmer. in love with you. try to settle your recent conflict. it's getting bigger.
some muddy mind and thoughts as an outcome.
>>
>>18711112
>>18711155
i'm done thanks guys that was fun.
>>
>>18711088
>Man, Letter, Heart, Tower, Mice
I forgot to ask you about gender. There is a man (or you, if you're a male) and his going to contact someone. After this some losses may appear, and it's probably going to be stressful time for him. this person may feel woesome, but the best option will be not closing up to the world. It's going to be a little depressing, but you/this man going to make it. Sorry for delay! I hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18711052

alice, 27
>>
>>18711220
Thank you very much, you were spot on about everything
>>
>>18711208

>>18711039
>>
>>18711088
Forgot to thank you for a reading. I'm having a stroke today, forgive me.
>>
>>18711274
Why not >>18707367

It's still going to be as shitty as >>18711039 with all the fags being pissy bitches.
>>
>>18711254
>>18711280
thank you too! no worries, feel better my friend. :)
>>
File: RATTLE ME BONES.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
RATTLE ME BONES.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
ALRIGHT YE SCURVY DOGS SET FULL SAIL! WE BE HEADING FOR BREMEN!

IN THE MEAN TIME I BE FLIPPING CARDS! STEP INTO ME QUARTERS AND ILL DEAL YE YER FATE!
>>
>>18711403
We're past the bump limit, captain.

>>18711039

And there be monsters.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.