[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New nope thread No political bullshit this time please >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: newp.jpg (75KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
newp.jpg
75KB, 700x525px
New nope thread

No political bullshit this time please

>be me
>wife and I live in old haunted house out in country
>house sits far back from main road, which is rarely used
>at night, will sometimes hear car roar up our drive, pull in next to house, stop engine and door open/slam shut
>nothing ever there
>one room really bad vibes
>we're in that room one evening
>wife has some craft stuff on shelves, couple of small dolls on top
>shelf is one of those metal utility shelves, top has a lip around the top so stuff can accidentally be slid off
>both standing there going through some stuff in closet
>hear something slide behind us
>both turn around
>doll flies off top shelf
>wtf, NOPE
>gtfo
>try to calm down, tell ourselves it just slid off somehow
>creep back to room after a half hour
>doll still on floor
>pick it up, stick back on shelf
>feels like being watched the whole time
>NOPE from the room a good week before we decide to go back in there

We'd also see shadows darting around, hear each other when the other wasn't home, hear our dogs going crazy outside to find out they were sleeping in the bedroom, etc. It could get really oppressive in there.
>>
>>18707167
>>shelf is one of those metal utility shelves, top has a lip around the top so stuff can accidentally be slid off

shit. so stuff CAN'T accidentally be slid off
>>
>>18707167
Fuck Donald Trump and fuck aliens
>>
not really a nope

>be 4
>sick, breathing troubles, from flu or something
>have asthma on top of it
>mom and dad say we're going to hospital
>throw fit, then mom says we're just going to look at the babies
>was amazed at nursery last time was there for my little brother's birth
>jump up and ready to go then
>get put in hospital - danged parent trickery
>in one of those little oxygen pup tents that covers the bed
>getting sicker
>just remember mom by my bed round the clock
>overnight, get woken up by sound like a door knocking - can see from window that it's still night
>see door right next to bed start to open up
>super bright light from where door is cracking open
>door opens, light inside is super bright, like looking at the sun, but it felt warm, didn't hurt
>couple of older people come through
>smiling, talking to me, the older lady strokes my head and tells me I'm going to be all right
>they both hug me and say they have to go
>both exit through the same bright light door
>fall asleep
>wake up and now it's daylight out
>mom sitting there - looks happier, tells me I'm doing better
>ask mom who that was that came in last night
>says no one came in, I must have been dreaming
>tell her no, they came in the door next to my bed
>look around, ask her where the door went
>tell her the people from the bright room came to see me and came through a door that was right next to my bed

I might have been dreaming, but even to this day, it felt so real. They came in, and mom never woke up from the chair she was sleeping in.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.