[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a Catholic, I stay away from witchcraft and dark forces.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Christian_cross.svg.png (851B, 170x237px) Image search: [Google]
Christian_cross.svg.png
851B, 170x237px
As a Catholic, I stay away from witchcraft and dark forces.

If ever confronted with such things, what can I do to protect myself?
>>
>>18707094
If you are a TRUE believer, your faith will protect you.
>>
>>18707094
feel the darkness inside you.
feel your evil power growing.
feel zozo going in your mouth
feel zozo and a legion of demons going
way down your throat. you can feel them.
you are gagging on the demons.
pray to them like u pray to catholic statues.
u r darkness. u r witchcraft.
deep down.
u know what calls to u.
u know whats inside of you.
God is Satan and Satan is God.
pray to your new master, as you already have.
as u abandon the blood you accept the darkness. think about it.
>>
>>18707109
Seconding this.
Grab your crucifix and damn the craft with a little prayer.
Obviously, doesn't need to be a crucifix, could be prayer beads or nothing at all, what matters is that you manifest your will, so it is clear that you want nothing to do with such forces.
>>
File: Jesus-Satan.jpg (71KB, 250x366px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Satan.jpg
71KB, 250x366px
Smack Satan in the face with your dong
>>
By understanding that magic isn't fucking real.
>>
I'm christian and the big thing is

stay the fuck away and if you somehow end up in a situation around some truly demonic shit like someone practicing arts or someone possessed just fucking bounce.

if it's something in your house my mother taught me a lot of rituals to do to expel any forces out and it's pretty simple

cover any doors and windows gaps with oil and bless the oil, then make sure to hang a few crosses and get rid of any satanic articles you may have. then you must worship god for a bit and expel the demons usually chanting something like " i expel any foul beings from hell to leave this home now or burn in the light of god" stuff like that. Just repeat it and make sure to really mean it. Once you've done that and feel safe don't bring crazy people into your house and don't sin
>>
>>18707109
/thread
>>18707094
sounds like you might not a believer OP.
>>
>>18707094
Nothing, just pretend it's not happening because magic doesn't real.
Unless shit gets real. Then ask your priest for help.
>>
>>18707130
>some truly demonic shit like someone practicing arts
>my mother taught me a lot of rituals to do to expel any forces out
>get rid of any satanic articles you may have
>don't sin
Got it!
>>
File: tinfoil pope2.jpg (115KB, 580x415px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil pope2.jpg
115KB, 580x415px
>>18707146
>Unless shit gets real. Then ask your priest for help.
The clergy know how deep the rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>18707149
glad i could help
>>
>>18707156
>The clergy know how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Das rite, that's why they have professional exorcists. I actually met don Amorth some ten years ago. He really had some serious power.
>>
>>18707094
>As a Catholic, I stay away from witchcraft and dark forces.
>If ever confronted with such things, what can I do to protect myself?

Nothing as powerful as the Lord's Prayer. Lived in a haunted old farm house. Shadows would dart around, it would get really oppressive like someone angry at you right on you ready to fight. The Lord's Prayer would lighten the space around you. It was almost like a bubble around you, with it lighter inside. You could almost visibly see it.

But the Lord's Prayer, Hail Mary and of course cross yourself to keep it at bay.
>>
>>18707197

Thank you. Vaya con dios.
>>
Witchcraft is a nice tabletop RPG.
Dark Forces is a legit good Star Wars videogame.
These things may seem small, but they can fuck up a catholic.
>>
Most that practice witchcraft mean no harm and believe in the rule of 3 which means if I were for instance to wish ill will towards anyone that would come back 3 times as strong to me and trust me noone is worth that plus just like anything its part mental if you dont beleive in it it can not hirt you
>>
File: Josephuskek.png (2MB, 1400x777px) Image search: [Google]
Josephuskek.png
2MB, 1400x777px
>>18707094
>As a Catholic, I stay away from witchcraft and dark forces.
>If ever confronted with such things, what can I do to protect myself?

You should quit being a Catholic.

https://youtu.be/hH5y71hOvk0?t=38s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVmsXm57dGQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpPkp8OGQFI
>>
>>18707094
scapular under mattress, keep a rosary with you and learn how to pray it, the Hail Holy Queen is my go to and seems to work pretty well. Also bless your room with holy water and go to confession and mass as often as possible
>>
>>18707094

Fear not, they got rekt.
>>
>>18707129
Magic is very real friend. That's the reason why the masses are deliberately told over and over that it isn't.
>>
I am a catholic as well. I do not intend to, but what would happen if i do some goetia and i have holy objects in my house. Are the demons goning to be upset?
>>
>>18707130
>you must worship god for a bit and expel the demons

Make sure you're worshipping the right God. You know, there are so many different religions out there, and only one of them can be the really true religion. All other Fake Gods may be demons in disguise, and worshipping them is, well, what you want to avoid at all costs.
>>
Stay cucked Catholicuck. That's what they want.
>>
Practice Christian Mysticism like the saints.
>>
>>18707340
>Actually believing this
You're so gullible anon, it's almost cute.
The craft in most cases is an egoistic pursuit and therefore has that outcome. Altruism will win against egoism, slowly but surely, as is the law of Darwinism.
>>18707612
Many of the higher catholic 'exorcists' do 'play' with Demons and 'befriend' them, it's a bond of mutual benefit, they both have a use of each other, Demons don't do anything for free, and God does it for the better of the entire universe and does not cater to simple egoistic thoughts, you wouldn't be castaway by God, aslong as you use these demonic powers in an altruistic was as possible you won't see many negative sides, also not in yourself, most people just fall into the trap
>My will is the will of God, I know what is best for the world and thus does my ego, so I'll do as my ego says.
Something along the lines of that, Demons and Goetia is a slippery slope, if you really want to use them, if you use them for an altruistic purpose you should be ok among Demons, Angels and God.
>>18707662
Also, shut the fuck up fucking /pol/ shill you know nothing, you pray to YOUR God, doesn't matter what faith you have, everyone has a God, whether the atheist wants to believe it or not.
>>
>>18707662
>Reads shill posts on /x/
>MUH FALSE DEMIURGE
>MUH YAHWEH
>I'M SO ENLIGHTENED RIGHT NOW DUDE
>>
>>18707695
>>18707704
Struck a nerve? A true believer prays to his God either for the good of my soul, or to let me burn in hell. Crying around FUCK FUCK FUCK is not approved by the holy scriptures.
>>
>>18707094
Simple. Walk out of the church.
>>
>>18707695
>everyone has a God, whether the atheist wants to believe it or not.

So believers have the God they believe in? Like, Muslims have Allah, Jews have Yahweh, Christians have Jesus. Dunno how that works. You'd figure they'd have some heavenly battle or something.

Can atheists at least pick the God you call THEIR god?
Also do goddesses count?
I was thinking of picking Zeus but he upsets so easily...
Is Aphrodite okay? Can she be MY god? Will I be saved if I pray to her?
Aphrodite's the hot one, right? Wonder if I can get a cosmic nut off her.
>>
>>18707695
>Altruism will win against egoism, slowly but surely, as is the law of Darwinism.
>Bigger male lion get to fuck, smaller male lion not get to fuck.
That's some high caliber 'Murican altruism right there.
>>
>>18707762
>Chad + stacey = retard child
>Smart + smart = smart child
Soon the chad+stacey children will become so genetically behind smart ppl, that they'll be the ones depressed, antisocial and offing themselves.
Slowly but surely.
>>
get to church

it's ash wednesday
>>
>>18707751
I'm talking monotheism here, shill.
Read up on chaos magick and polytheism, that should answer your question, and if you're not a shill, no problem buddy.
>>
>>18707767
>Chad + stacey
>Smart + smart
Not Darwinism. Equally not altruism.

Also what makes you think the smart kids are gonna inbreed and the retards are gonna inbreed?
Dunno what happens in your household but in society retards and smart people are free to fuck each other too. If I had a nickel for every smart girl I knew fucking a total moron.

But I digress. None of this has anything to do with natural selection. None of it.
>>
>>18707776
Shill? That's a new one. Who do you think I'm shilling for, the ancient greeks?
>>
>>18707808
I worshiped Hekate for a while. Glad to see another worshiper!
>>
>>18707815
Glad you're happy but I'm no worshipper. Just another anon annoyed by the amount of BS on 4chan and stupid enough to type something.
>>
yoi give your energy to jesus via prayers'n'shit, jesus protects you against dark entities.. thank you jesus
>>
>>18707808
Yeah I guess I got a little over-zealous with the bigotry. I meant that everyone who believes in God, has one.
You're free to believe in what you want to believe.
I believe in these God's like the Greek and Egyptian, but I can't help but feel they're manmade deities to satisfy some egoistic needs that God didn't want to satisfy for them.
I see truth in monotheism and polytheism alike, people just like to mix them up, monotheism approves polytheism but not in a direct way, reality is just the Creator unfolding into infinity, so these God's are part of the Creator.
Polytheism also approves of the fact that the God's built and shaped reality together, which is also quite true.
>tfw you write shit without thinking because you're retarded
Thanks for correcting me, buddy
>>
>>18707094
Bullets
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.