[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was 9 years old (1999) I ran away from home. My father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

File: 1419485221446.jpg (603KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1419485221446.jpg
603KB, 860x1236px
When I was 9 years old (1999) I ran away from home. My father was a machinist and worked late nights, and my mother was my teacher. I was homeschooled and only knew these two people. My father was an abusive alcoholic and used to beat me, but never laid a hand on my mother. We lived in an underdeveloped business area in rural Alaska, miles from suburbia.
It wasn't uncommon for business to start, and tank within the same year, so when I left I found an abandoned building and decided to make my home there.
I found a small broken window that lead to the basement of a 4 story building and I broke in.
There were signs that other people had come into this building before me, and me not really knowing how to talk to people had me very frightened. I explored for hours, the 3rd and 4th floor were in bad condition. There were holes in the walls, as if someone had come in and just smashed them. Broken chairs, tables, cabinets, all sorts of things. I found a room with a push lock on the door and decided to make my camp there. This was during a period where we only had sun for about 6 hours a day so without natural light this building was pitch dark, and beyond freezing.
In what I imagine was the middle of the night when I had dozed off I heard glass shattering and the sound of a man screaming as if he was writhing in pain.
It sounded as if he was breaking everything he could get his hands on.
His voice seemed to split where he was screaming and wheezing as if it were two people. This terrified me. Even though I had the door locked and was on a different floor I still worried for my safety. I flicked my lighter on and burned some manilla folders to look around the room. I found a hole in the wall that was just big enough for me to fit in so I dove in and crawled as far back as I could go.
The man screamed for hours and wheezed. It sounded like he was being tortured but he was the only one there.
>>
go on...
>>
>>18706832
Gurren Text please
>>
>>18706832
What happened next?
>>
File: 1416331588752.jpg (37KB, 776x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1416331588752.jpg
37KB, 776x1030px
Eventually the screaming stopped. I heard his footsteps echo in the staircase between rooms. He made it to the floor I was on and it sounded as if he were dragging something behind him.

He went into a different room and shattered some glass. He kept doing this for a while but never made a sound himself.
I pissed myself in the wall now terrified he'd punch through the wall of the next room and discover me. Eventually it was silent. For too long. I never heard him leave, and although I was tired I feared falling asleep for if I snored he might discover me and what would he do?
after some quiet hours the door knob to the room I was in shook. it shook a few more times, and then I heard a rattle. He took a key placed it in the door and unlocked it.
he stepped in and stayed silent for a few minutes. He left the room walking. then he started running around in other rooms, and dragged something into the the room adjacent to mine. Through the wall I could only hear a cracking sound. Then he started to chew very loudly and exclaim what he was eating was delicious.

I didn't make a sound. I hadn't found any food in that building during my exploration so he must have brought something in.

"Would you like some?" he said in a hushed tone.
I didn't respond. I imagined he was talking to himself.
"Ever get the feeling youre being watched?" he laughed to himself.

"I just KNOW someone is here haha." he rattled on while chewing and making that horrible cracking sound.

"I'd really like a dinner guest some time."
>>
damn
>>
File: 1421787156179.jpg (60KB, 500x221px) Image search: [Google]
1421787156179.jpg
60KB, 500x221px
I had a lump in my throat I could not swallow. I had to clear it so bad but I feared what this guy would do if I did so I stayed quiet.

I was so utterly terrified and cold from all of the windows being smashed and being wet from my piss I almost cried.

"I'm going to give you till the count of five."

I didn't dare move.
"One..." I closed my eyes so tightly.
"Two..." he couldn't have known i was in here
"three..." I didn't know about God at the time, but I believe I prayed to some sort of higher being
"Fouuuuur." I swallowed hard and took a deep breath
"Five." and he went silent.

there were no noises for a long time. It may have been an hour, but I am not sure.

I nodded off from pure exhaustion and when I woke up it was still pitch black. I startled to scuffle a little bit totally forgetting where I was and I froze when I realized.

I didn't hear anything so I waited for another few minutes then left the wall. I exited the small hole and walked out of the room. The upstairs area was litered with drywall glass ciggerete butts alcohol cans and debris.
I couldn't remember where the stairwell was to leave so i had to explore all over again. I eventually ended up in the room where the man spent the majority of his time and that's when it all clicked.

The room was covered in shit and blood. a deer carcus had been ripped apart in the room, and it's intestines draped all over it. They hung through ceiling tiles and over desks like a canopy. I only realized when I smacked my face into a peice of it's organs strewn across the walls. Remember it was pitch black. I lit some more folders on fire and looked across the room.
The skull had teeth marks punctured into it, and the eyes and teeth had been thrown around the room.
>>
File: 1418810294061.jpg (60KB, 605x355px) Image search: [Google]
1418810294061.jpg
60KB, 605x355px
I didn't know what to make of any of this so I broke down crying. I left the building and continued onward towards my home.

When I arrived my mother yelled at me for being gone for three days. she quickly stopped when she saw I was covered in blood.

When I explained the story my father sat down with me and explained that this is why he keeps us away from other people, because. "this is what they do."

I was terrified of people and lived with my parents and DID NOT SPEAK TO ANY OTHER PEOPLE BESIDES THE TWO OF THEM UNTIL I WAS 20 YEARS OLD (2000) and moved out when my mother died and my father told me I was never really his son.

I've lived a very strange life. I am 27 now and live on my own in Alaska
>>
File: Freud.jpg (34KB, 420x392px) Image search: [Google]
Freud.jpg
34KB, 420x392px
>>18706929
>I nodded off from pure exhaustion and when I woke up it was still pitch black.
Ah, well, that explains it anon. You were simply having a bad dream. Go back to sleep.
>>
>>18706832
>>18706876
>>18706929
>>18706942
Fuckin' wendigos, man... And I can't grasp how your family was the only human one in the entire place. It seems odd
>>
whats at that building now?

were the same age and have some similarities.
>>
File: 1417973649762.jpg (12KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
1417973649762.jpg
12KB, 236x314px
>>18706963
that sent a shiver up my fucking spine reading that. My mothers cousin (a native american not her real cousin but a neighbor she grew up with) came to our house once to fix up our bathroom and when I told him the story he told me it was of the Wind-Walker.

we didnt have internet, or even books on the subject so when I studied up on it later it made a lot of sense. I have spoken to many native Americans about this very story and they all tell me I'm lucky to be alive. Pissing myself was the best thing I could do for myself because it has a hormone in it that wards off evil spirits.

one guy told me the opposit though saying that me pissing myself is how he was alerted to my presense.

>>18706976
This was in northern Alaska, i'm in Anchorage now so I have no idea.
>>
File: neil-d.png (877KB, 1034x775px) Image search: [Google]
neil-d.png
877KB, 1034x775px
>>18706876
>>18706976
>whats at that building now?
Did ever you consider going back and taking him up on his dinner invitation?
>>
File: 1415521492504.jpg (134KB, 464x601px) Image search: [Google]
1415521492504.jpg
134KB, 464x601px
>>18707001
The reason I bring the story up at all is because my father died sometime a week ago while on vacation from work. He must have been dead four days before someone found him. I'm supposed to go back up to claim the house but I was thinking of revisiting the building as crazy as it sounds.

If it still stands I may kill myself on the top floor. I'm a very unhappy individual and although I hate my father he was my reason to live, I have only lived this long to see him die.
>>
>>18707016
>If it still stands I may kill myself on the top floor. I'm a very unhappy individual and although I hate my father he was my reason to live, I have only lived this long to see him die.
Don't do it, man. Fuck. You wanna talk about it, or something? Fuck. Shit.
>>
File: 1420925106649.gif (368KB, 499x384px) Image search: [Google]
1420925106649.gif
368KB, 499x384px
>>18707026
It's unfair for a stranger to try to talk me out of the one thing I want most in life. I don't want to talk about the suicide but I'll take more about the believed wind-walker.
>>
>>18707016
And now that I think about it, this sounds kinda like a start of darkness story. That's how you become an evil spirit. Living only to see your father die, and then coming back to the place where you first met this wendigo, only to kill yourself just so you could complete the metamorphosis.
But I'm no expert on native American mythology.
>>
>>18707039
Thats exactly what I was about to say.
OP doesn't realize it yet, but he's going to end up living forever.
>>
This story was intense as fuck. I like hearing real stories sometimes not all the fake shit.
>>
Don't do it OP, you'll become one of them.
>>
>>18706976
Yeah, after that he would want to go back.
>>
Good creepypasta tho, but i find it hard to believe.
>>
File: eric schmidt.jpg (18KB, 422x357px) Image search: [Google]
eric schmidt.jpg
18KB, 422x357px
>>18707310
Wouldn't you?
>>
>>18707323
gtfo wendigo shill
>>
I hope this was a real story cause it was so good!

But I'm on x so it's most likely larp shit.

Anymore spoopy stories op?
>>
>>18706942
Do you still fear people?
>>
>>18707016

Bring a weapon. Try to talk to it if it shows up. Oh and offer to help cook the deer meat. Raw meat is fucking disgusting
>>
File: tinfoil soldier.jpg (54KB, 433x498px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil soldier.jpg
54KB, 433x498px
>>18707357
what kind of weapon do you use to kill something like that?
>>
>>18707357
>Raw meat is fucking disgusting
Pleb.
>>
>>18707016
Don't kill yourself.
Save that shit for when it gets worse
You still have shit you can do
Take advantage of it and live in a way that you enjoy, knowing that you need not fret over consequences as if things ever get too bad you can always end it
Think of the possibilities
>>
>9 years old (1999)
>20 YEARS OLD (2000)
Anon your town must of had some really fucked up paranormal shit for you to go back in time to 2000 once you turned 20 years old just to live with your parents
>>
>>18707522
the lengths that NEETs will go sometimes
>>
>>18707016
Don't an hero, anon. There's a big world out there and a bunch of great people that feel they're missing out on someone like you.

Give Voltaire's Candide a read and maybe have a laugh or two at how ridiculously shitty life can get.

You'll adapt to any setting given time, stranger. Just gotta be willing to take that trip.
>>
>>18707326
Op's story was the shit but

>>18707326
best post in thread
10/10, m8. good show
>>
>>18707624
>best post in thread
>10/10, m8. good show
Dafuq? That guy was obviously a wendigo shill. Not even my best post in this thread.
>>
File: 1461698750871.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1461698750871.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>tfw OP revisits the abandoned building, kills himself, gets wendigo AIDS, is transported back in time, and trolls himself as a child
>>
>>18707649
I'm not sure if you're committing to the gag or frfr.

Either way I think I love you.
>>
>>18707763
ikr, I'm such a lovable guy.
>>
>>18707770
11/10
>>
op was not a faggot today

also fucking this
>>18707743
>>
>>18706832
Seems like we have some things in common, I'd like to talk to you.
>>
>>18707928
what is the commonality?
>>
>>18708211
Being faggots with a piss fetish?
>>
>>18706942
Jesus Christ this is terrifying
>>
>>18708279
do you sleep or are you australian?
>>
>>18708330
I sleep from arond 23 until 6 central european time. I start browsing at 6:05, and browse until I fall asleep.
But I take the Australian thing as a compliment, they are master shitposters.
>>
>>18707016
>Waits 20 years to leave isolated hellhole
>Finally free
>Goes back to hellhole
>Ends life
Think about this anon, you fucking retard. Think of all the shit you could do now. Plus you'll become a flesh eating demon in misery, that lived a shitty life and ended it shortly after getting a chance to improve it. If you go back record it, but don't be a retard.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.