[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and di

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 35

File: rooflepastalol.png (97KB, 1176x625px) Image search: [Google]
rooflepastalol.png
97KB, 1176x625px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

Let's respect each other and keep things decent here. May the good fortune be by your side.

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

>IRC: https://kwASSrc.com/cWEent/irc.CANcery.net/#/par/anoid
>>
>>18706734

I'll do a few readings.

Post whatever info you think is relevant.
>>
File: 1.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Hi! I'll be doing tarot reads!
Hit me up with a query, and lets try to keep it civilized please.
>>
>>18706743
Hi Can you tell me about my past life?
>>
>>18706760
You were a viking, but you died of an accident, not in battle.
>>
>>18706764
what kind of accident?
>>
>>18706743
Female
Anything about my next bf
>>
>>18706734
>Not posting the real IRC link

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

It's like you actually want to take sides.
>>
>>18706750
What's in store for my romantic future?

Do you need any info or?
>>
>>18706743
Male
Aries
Anything you can tell me about my past life
>>
First for despairanon/stray a shit
it's not a /div/ thread without a little drama amirite?
>>
>>18706750
Male
Cancer

Am I on the right path or do I need to change certain aspects.
>>
>>18706766
Environmental. You fell to your doom.
>>
>>18706743

Scorpio, F, 26 What's my very near future have in store?
>>
Daryl
Male
Cancer

I also would like to know about my past life.
>>
>>18706743
Male leo 22

Im sort of lost on where and what to do my masters on but I know I want to do it.

Any guidance on my studies would be welcome.
>>
>>18706734
Question for OP

Why do you take sides if none of this actually affects our day-to-day life outside of 4chan?
>>
File: 1487939311184.jpg (196KB, 1200x999px) Image search: [Google]
1487939311184.jpg
196KB, 1200x999px
>>18706771
>Proclaiming the irc as being a side
Great, now we know what to remove if we want the shitposting to end
Thanks.
>>
>>18706767
He is compassionate as long as you express yourself to him clearly and listen to what he has to say. He is wise. Your togetherness will bring abundance.
>>
>>18706773
You were a lawyer of sorts. You had a stressful life, but you were loved by many.
>>
>>18706743
Will I be with D or C?
>>
>>18706797
Not at all; all I'm saying is that if you hate eli-posters so much, stop being a chiron-poster and don't blame an internet chat protocol for problems that don't affect your offline life.
>>
File: 2.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>18706772
2 wands, XX, 3 swords.

Letting go of the past and moving on towards the future.
there will be one night stands or short lasting relationships but nothing meaningful for a while I'd say. You'll still be sleeping with your sadness some nights but over all things are moving towards something better rather than worse.
>>
>>18706790
I see your efforts being focused in the wrong direction. You are impulsive when you should be patient. You are hesitant when it is time to act.
>>
>>18706743
what would have happened if I staid later?
>>
>>18706743
Female

Loved my ex boyfriend. Still love him with all of my heart and I miss being with him so much. Is he happier without me?
>>
>>18706797
>Calls >>18706771 white knighting
>Because OP refuses to post actual link over personal grudge of IRC
And why do you hate IRC so much then? You usually post new /div/ threads without the IRC link & usually tend to take sides with chiron posters, when taking sides for any reason's completely retarded. Why not just remove the rule on civility in your OP?

Just sayin'
>>
>>18706750
Hello!

Female, Sagittarius

Love reading please, what to do to turn things in my favor with my crush?

Thanks!
>>
>>18706807
Funny considering I'm currently a law student.
Thank you very much
>>
>>18706808
C
>>
File: 3.jpg (25KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
25KB, 500x281px
>>18706782
big pimpin of wands, V, 6 of wands
You're on the right path sure but you might be rushing in a bit and leaving yourself with nothing to fall back on. Try to make more preparations in case anything does go awry but honestly I don't think anything will. I think things are going to go well for you.
>>
>>18706743
I would like to join the past life queue
I am a woman
>>
File: 1486040393040.jpg (2MB, 1768x6029px) Image search: [Google]
1486040393040.jpg
2MB, 1768x6029px
>>18706809
>implying I was the op
I'm simply stating that what you have identified is that the irc is one of these sides and if we want the shitposing to end we should remove the sides from the threads. Given this is the only identifiable side it's just simple logic to remove it.

I don't hate anyone here, chiron or eli posters. I think they both should be allowed their respective religious rights, Eli posters respecting and honoring the jungle bitch of concussions while chiron posters honor their figure.

>>18706826
I did not say that person is a white knight at all, if we want the aggression to end we should remove the aggressors.
>>
>>18706734
OP: why don't you join IRC or discord and we have a little one-on-one chat in PM?
>>
>>18706825
No.
>>
>>18706840
So you want to remove yourself. Why don't you? The real aggressors are the ones who keep on perpetuating either side just as you do, while tstruggling to stay subtle.
>>
>>18706811

right in the feels, ouchy :( t/y though, it is what it is. At least it sounded positive at the end.

Guess it's one night stand/rebound/get over myself time
>>
>>18706821
ho hum. I try sooooo hard to wait my patience, how will i know the difference between the two?
>>
File: 1487935663472.png (61KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1487935663472.png
61KB, 400x299px
>>18706848
>implying I am an aggressor
I am acting as kind to you as I can, I am not even saying chiron is in the right nor that eli is in the right. I am not taking sides here, all I want is for the threads to get better.

Your opposition to me makes me think you are one of the aggressors.
>>
>>18706847
If he isn't happier without me
Why hasn't he decided to get back with me?
>>
>>18706795
Teacher, actor, astronomer, aerospace employee.
>>
>>18706840
what a dumb pic mei isnt fat also theres not even curly hair in this whole damn game which is really non white for the most part explain that
>>
>>18706743
what does a feel about me?
>>
>>18706859
Doesn't mean he is less happy without you.
>>
>>18706857
So does yours because you always emphasize one side over the other, when all that does is encourage the division. Either emphasize both sides as wrong, or don't even bother posting because all you do is take a side.

And both are wrong.
>>
>>18706839
You were a soldier who survived and went on to be a hermit.
>>
>>18706837
Thank you
>>
>>18706877
Cool, Im a hermit again in this life ;)
>>
>>18706854
Do the opposite of what you would normally do.
>>
File: 4.jpg (38KB, 634x441px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
38KB, 634x441px
>>18706830
III, 7 wands, 6 grails

Try to be positive and succeed as much as possible. Happiness and a good attitude. Your best effort in the things that are important in your life is all anyone has any right to ask of you but in this case it would be beneficial for you as well with that crush I feel like.
Try not to let emotion be a matter of negative influenec for yourself as well.
easier said than done but I really feel positivity is the best thing for you in this situation. A good social attitude. Being approachable. All that sorta thing.
>>
File: 1488305674283.jpg (128KB, 875x776px) Image search: [Google]
1488305674283.jpg
128KB, 875x776px
>>18706869
I have only said that the only link we have been able to identify so far as being a side is the irc given it is the only one that apparently defines one to the earlier poster as being on a side, such people stuck in dualistic thinking will normally give away their information because they can not help but virtue signal their sides sympathies.

If the irc is the only place we can discern as a side then we should remove it and as thus the arguments will end given whatever other place the opposing side is will no longer have reason to be aggressive. It's pragmatism you fool.
>>
>>18706887
Nice reading, friend. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18706743
What year will I lose my virginity and how?
>>
>>18706901
Within the next two years. Sex.
>>
File: NIGGERS!.png (188KB, 900x723px) Image search: [Google]
NIGGERS!.png
188KB, 900x723px
YOUS GUYS! I GOT IT! THE ANSWER TO ALL THE SHIT POSTING!!!

LISTEN!!!
LISTEN!!!

That th0th guy said that he was going to do an invultation to stop someone named pp chiron to stop all the shit posting right?
people are claiming ppchiron is same fagging 100s of posts in each thread.

NOW

despite the invultation the threads are still being shit fests

what does this mean?

they're not same fagging, this really is a big board, and whoever's claiming this is all just samefagging is obviously someone trapped in an SJW's style of argumentative logic, ie BULLSHIT!

Really all of these threads have gone to shit because people got mad about a link being removed from the op.
That's really all it is from what I can tell.
Maybe the IRC really is the problem?
>>
>>18706862
Spot on friend. Good health to you.
>>
Will I pass the last test I gave at the university?
>>
>>18706909
Chances do not look good.
>>
>>18706823
>>18706743
whyd you skip me? female
>>
>>18706892
Actually, IRC isn't the only place to discern this; both Discords are equally guilty because that's what allows people (you included) to start being catty about others, assume sides and create unnecessary divisions.

And especially since OP has not only posted the same picture while posting against eli-posters as a chiron-poster himself, but also accused everyone else on the IRC channel of being eli-posters in previous threads, I just feel it's foolish for OP, you and everyone else to take sides in a matter that only affects how people enjoy the site.

As a result, this only shows me how foolish you are by being a part of this and taking sides explicitly (and you have, by specifically addressing eli as a bitch, while chiron's also a bitch for his own actions).

So a number of things can be done here.

1. Remove the IRC link and both Discord links
2. Remove the rule of supporting civility in these threads
3. Remove both
>>
>>18706914
No soup for you!
>>
>>18706915
Or just remove the IRC link and laugh as the autists lose their fucking shit over it lmao

bunch of faggot ass losers.
>>
>>18706743
If I wish for death hard enough
WIll it find me?
>>
>>18706743
24 Female
What kind of job or study would suit me the best?
>>
>>18706923
Yes but it will be slow.
You're better off wishing for happiness, success, and compassion.
>>
>>18706743
I know E is pretty excited with N, but what does N feel about E?

Thanks!
>>
>>18706922
Or just not post anymore /div/ threads and see all the querrents flood /adv/

Wouldn't that be classic?

Seriously, though; why have a rule on civility in OP if you & everyone else refuses to be civil? That's all I ask.
>>
>>18706915
Aaaaand you just took a side by talking shit on Chiron. You're terrible at logic.
>>
>>18706940
>I took a side by talking shit on Chiron
>Too illiterate to read I took a shit on both Chiron and Eli
Nice try, cuckerino.
>>
>>18706937
implying I posted the thread.
>>
>>18706940
kill yourself chiron and fuck outta here
>>
>>18706933
Intentions are not sincere.
>>
>>18706743
What does G feel for me?
>>
>>18706945
no you kill yuorself, chiron. stop samefagging.
>>
File: 1488132399796.jpg (99KB, 523x748px) Image search: [Google]
1488132399796.jpg
99KB, 523x748px
>>18706915
>the discords are equally guilty
Chiron upon trying to publicly defend himself in the /div/cord was warned against that so I find that hard to believe. In the suit of wands Chiron has barely ever posted other than upon first joining, Eli is in the /div/cord but has barely spoken there. Eli is not in the suit of wands.
Your claim appears to be false and misinformed.

>you have addressed eli as a bitch
I have only quoted the name given to her that I know her by, which is a jungle bitch of concussions.

>the op did things waah
Cry about it, its a board for everyone not for your little cult.

>Chiron is a bitch for his own actions and you not saying it is bad
I never refereed to eli as a bitch for any actions, I just simply used her given name as a religious figure. This false equivocation is intellectually dishonest on your part and I shall no longer entertain you as if you are capable of even comprehending the topic at hand.

Good day to you.
>>
>>18706940
>Doesn't see the word also
>Hurr you took a side
Maybe you two should just stop shitting up the thread & let everyone else enjoy having some readings.
>>
>>18706945
>>18706957
Your face when Chiron didn't post any of this and it's all been Hinge.
>>
>>18706915
Yeah, Chiron was a bitch. He should have killed her for what she did.
>>
>>18706970
At least he Chris Browned her though. That's alot more than most of these fags would be able to say.
>>
>>18706937
>classic
Shut up, GDfriend
>>
>>18706958
>Your claim appears to be false and misinformed.
Not quite, for you see; Discord has the option of allowing users to privately message each other.

>I have only quoted the name given to her that I know her by, which is a jungle bitch of concussions.
Yes, which is a name that only goes around among people who support Chiron explicitly.

>I never refereed to eli as a bitch for any actions
And you did by calling her "a jungle bitch of concussions."

So just stop taking Chiron's side. I take neither's side. Just let people enjoy the thread without any retardation.
>>
>>18706977
>Acting as paranoid as an Eli poster
wtg
>>
>>18706986
>Acting as low IQ as the average Chironfag
>>
>>18706989
S-s-ame to you.
>>
>>18706986
>>18706989

Eli herself was paranoid and retarded, being a huge 9/11 truther and even getting fired from the charity she worked at for telling her coworkers she suspected they were up to no good.

Eli's paranoia and stupidity are spreading.
>>
File: RATTLE ME BONES.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
RATTLE ME BONES.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
YARRR! I BET ME LIFE ON THE DICE AND WON! IT WAS A HIGH STAKES CHASEY CHASE OUT OF THE LOCKER BUT NOW IM BACK! HERE TO PLUNDER ME WAY TO THE 1% YARRR

POST YOUR QUERIES AND I'LL FLIP YE SOME CARDS WHILE WE BE LOOKIN FOR MORE SHIPS TO LOOT!

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
>>
>>18706974
He had every reason to Chris Brown her. Most of these fags would just take her violence like a pegging, only to welcome more abuse from her later.
>>
>>18706997
Really now? Because she never shitposted any of that on IRC or even on the threads (which is where most people shitpost 9/11 truthing shit).

>>18707000
Hey, bonerman
>>
File: 1488261106432.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488261106432.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>18706981
>it has a pm option
Then the links are not a problem and rather now we should try and attack the program discord itself
Great logic
We should also attack emails and remove the ability to post emails on 4chan too, which means the /div/ threads should be banned in total.

>yes which is only a name
Yes, I used a name appropriate to the culture of this war, does this mean I have taken a side? No, rather no fitting name has been made for chiron that I can quote beyond big meanie poopoo face

>and you did by calling her a jungle bitch of concussions
How have you misread this much? Are you not capable of comprehending even basic english? That is not a condemnation for her actions. When a person in Europe that knows nothing of American politics calls trump a oompa loompa is that a condemnation of their actions? No. Are you trying to tell me that somehow elis actions are equivalent to the name jungle bitch of concussions? I do not know what had happened that night as all I have is claims made here, so how would I even be capable of condemning anyones actions?

I'm glad you have stopped talking about the topic at hand and have lowered yourself to criticizing of myself, helps the conversation keep going as I can not act as if you get a single thing on the politics of the situation.
>>
I think it's pretty fucking obvious to anyone that isn't an autist that it's the chironcockworshippers that keep derailing these threads each time.

Why anyone would go through so much lengths to defend someone's honor on an Indonesian scrapbooking forum is beyond me.
>>
>>18706997
And Chiron was an annoying, in-love-with-himself cuck. So it sounds like two people who deserved eachother got together.

The fact that Eli is so bad only makes Chiron guy look dumb as shit too. I don't know about you guys but I'm not desperate nor dumb so I never dated some fat, ugly and insane girl like Eli apparently is. Chiron on the other hand was not intelligent enough to dodge it. Or maybe he is just a horny degenerate.
>>
>>18706974
Raping a girl before beating her while pretending she's into BDSM is hardly what I call something to be proud of. Maybe if you're a /b/tard.
>>
>>18706986
>>18706989
Hold on. This is an amazing occurrence right here. We are witnessing two mammals who have taken sides in a drama created by another two mammals who after having sexual relations that ended in violence decided to bring this drama to an online community they both frequent in hopes of getting people on their side and preparing for battle. And battle they shall! What fascinating behavior.

This is truly fascinating. People on an anonymous image board are insulting each other, but because of the nature of anonymity, have no real idea who is who, and are just throwing insults around to see if something sticks. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>18707007
>Never
It's been over 15 years since 9/11. I highly doubt she'd be posting about it recently. Just how many additional malignant chromosomes do you have?
>>
>>18707000
Ahoy, captain! Nice trips!

I would like to know what kind of relationship will I have with my daughter.

Some pirate music in the mean time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta-Z_psXODw
>>
>>18707000
I have a query for ye Ol' bones!

When are the chironposters going to stop riding his dick like a carousel and brushing their teeth with his semen?
>>
>>18707008
IRC has a PM option that's been abused to great extent for shit-talking and forming sides, only for it to permeate to the main channel and now the threads.
>>
File: 141.png (163KB, 413x451px) Image search: [Google]
141.png
163KB, 413x451px
>>18707013
Do you remember him? He was that reader who caused drama because he kept posting pictures of himself in the /div/ thread for no fucking reason other than grasping for attention.

So you can already tell he's very attention hungry. Isn't it very likely that considering his nature he is the one making all these posts so people keep talking about him?
>>
>>18706826
this so much. if the OP doesn't want to be civil, they can't ask it of anyone else.
>>
File: RATTLE ME BONESSS.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
RATTLE ME BONESSS.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>18707023
YARRR! DONT BE INVOLVING ME IN YER STUPID PETTY SQUABBLE! IT DONT CONCERN ME! A BUNCH OF DUMB ASSES ACTING CHILDISH OVER A STUPID GIRL! YE DUMB RETARDS MASS REPORTED ME AFTER CLAIMING I WAS IN CAHOOTS WITH THEM! EAT A DICK YE FAGGOT ASS LAND LUBBER!
HAHHH HAHHH AAAAHHHHH
HACK WEEZE COUGH
YARRRR!
>>
>>18707015
Chiron had no need to rape Eli. The slut fucked him after their very first lunch together, and they'd been fucking all weekend before she randomly got forceful with the BDSM with him and refused to stop. She was the one being sexually aggressive when he wanted a break due to not feeling well from the dinner she made. ROOFLED?!
>>
>>18707027
I am 100% sure that he is behind a portion of the posts referencing him. The syntax is nearly identical.
>>
>>18707034
chiron its time to stop.. like its getting really cringe
>>
File: wwEEU8X.png (382KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wwEEU8X.png
382KB, 1000x1000px
>>18707008
>now we should try and attack the program discord itself
But discord was already attacked. Pic related.

>I used a name appropriate to the culture of this war, does this mean I have taken a side
Yes you did because many names were made against Chiron too. Too bad you never heard them because you're too busy spearheading his fan club.

>Namecalling isn't a condemnation of people's actions
Actually, it is (and a very childish way to condemn people's actions too). Not that I'm not guilty of it; they're both bitches for all their drama and everyone else who takes a side here is a bitch for it too.

>I'm glad you have stopped talking about the topic at hand and have lowered yourself to criticizing of myself

Actually, my illiterate shitposting friend, the whole topic was about you and others like you taking sides. It's always been a criticism of people taking sides. All I ask is for you to stop it so that we can all just get to normal & do what we originally came here to do; watch newfags immitate Miss Cleo.
>>
>>18707000
Nice trips Cap'n

Dyke here, I want to approach one girl (whos also gay and popular as fuck), what is the best way? I like her but she's really out of my league. Do I have chances?

Thanks
>>
>>18707019
>People still don't shitpost about 9/11 on 4chan
You're clearly new here.
>>
>>18707034
And you know this because you were invited to the threesome?
>>
>>18707014
Chiron posted pics to connect with querents. It was part of his whole unique spiel as a reader. But on a board full of sad ugly wojaks, I could see how that would be misinterpreted. Posting his face IS what got him laid though. He just never expected Eli to be violently insane. But I guess he should have since this is 4chan /x/ and all.
>>
File: 4.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>18707020
XV THE FAT KING OF ENGLAND AND THE III

IT BE ONE OF FRUSTRATIN LOVE! BUT LOVE NONE THE LESS! THE KID WILL FIRE SOME OF YE DOUBLOONS OUT OF A BLUNDERBUSS INTO THE SEA! SHOUTING "TO THE DEPTHS WITH YE"! YO HO HO, MATEY!
>>
>>18707038
This.

So this, man.

I mean what's the point of even shitposting these things? Nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>18707014
He dumped his girlfriend for Eli because he thought they had more in common.
>>
>>18707014
Nice copypasta from 5 posts ago.
>>
>>18707017
>Implying Eli is warmblooded
>>
>>18707054
does he regret it now
lmao
>>
>>18707048
No other reader did that. Also you don't need to post several fucking selfies of your face, one picture would be enough.

Oh, he posted selfies, vocaroos AND videos of himself. The guy couldn't get enough of his own face and voice.

> Posting his face IS what got him laid though.

Wow! What a cool guy! He's having sex. What a pathetic degenerate and worst of all he went for some 4/10 insane whale.
>>
well, lets ruin this for everyone since some people can't get over themselves. kill div forever. for all time. any div thread gets reported. every div thread gets reported. two weeks from now when shit dies down, div threads get reported. forever. until the end of 4chan, no more div. consider it.
>>
>>18707027
>>18707048
>>
>>18707062
So you know this because you laid her first?

I mean come on; what's the point of even talking about this when it doesn't even make you money or anything?
>>
File: 1460938497907.jpg (85KB, 588x470px) Image search: [Google]
1460938497907.jpg
85KB, 588x470px
>>18707048
Y’know, the thing about a Chiron, he’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When he comes after ya, he doesn’t seem to be livin’ until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white
>>
File: o.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>18707054
Why are most people in here so pathetic and degenerate? People fucking and slutting around like animals. Eli and Chiron, Empath and whoever the fuck.

They all deserve eachother.
>>
File: 1487949436088.jpg (61KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1487949436088.jpg
61KB, 680x680px
>>18707040
>pic related
Then you should have nothing to complain about

>yes you did, many names where made at chiron too
No, only allegations of his actions and character. No moniker was made for him. If you would like to make one now I would glady use it but it must be characteristic. I am sorry to tell you but calling someone a rapist is not suddenly a claim that they have become one with the action of rape, it is that they had raped, it is a means of indication.

>Actually it is
Then me calling you a fag here for example is a condemnation of one of your actions? Maybe I just think it's a neat means of referring to you that I personally fancy.

>Actually
You have been at this point proven to not be capable of even comprehending pet names, do not try and act as if you have done anything other than show off how much you are incapable of understanding basic concepts.
>>
>>18707047
Eli's slut enough to literally have had threesomes. I'm sure you could get in on one with her.
>>
>>18707063
All this because OP didn't post the IRC link like he should have.
>>
>>18707074
mostly because of all the relationship drama, actually.
>>
>>18707038
>>18707052

Not Chiron.

Eli already posted like this to the IRC. All she did was make herself look untrustworthy by posting their private conversations there.
>>
>>18707072
>Then me calling you a fag here for example is a condemnation of one of your actions?
Yes, actually. And you're a fag too.

>Insults made out of condemnation over one's actions are pet names
So calling you a bitch or a fag should be the best complement for you.
>>
>>18707061
>Implying they weren't fucking again the moment Eli was out of the picture
>>
>>18707073
So why didn't you get in on the action if you know so much about her?

>She rejected his advances
Asking her if she'd "lemme smash" is hardly an advance>>18707078
>>
File: 7.jpg (445KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
445KB, 957x1300px
>>18707042
YARRR! A DYKE! THAT BRINGS ME BACK OL MEMORIES! THE YEAR WAS 1401! AN UNSUCCESSFUL RAID ON LUEBECK HAD ME THROWN IN PRISON, THE BASTARDS SHAVED ME BEARD ENTIRELY OFF! I ESCAPE THE DAMNED RAT HOLE BY PICKING LOCKS WITH ME OWN LOOSENED TOOTH AND FLED TO ROSTOCK WHERE I MET...WELL... I FORGOT HER NAME... BUT SHE WAS A DYKE TOO! AND THE DAMN GIRL FELL IN LOVE WITH ME! INTERESTING TIMES THEY WERE! BUT A PIRATE NEVER LIVES WITH REGRET!

NOW THEN!

X, 8 OF GROG, 6 OF CUTLASSES

THAR BE A CHANCE FOR YE RAPSCALION! A KEEN EYE SEE'S THIS! FROM THE CROWS NEST YE OBSERVE THE RIGHT TIME TO STRIKE AND CHARGE FULL SAIL INTO HER!
WHEN IT ALL BE OVER YER FEAR BE TEMPERED AND WELL MANAGED!
YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF Someday cologne by Justin Bieber.

YARRRR!
>>
>>18707062
NO OTHER READER DID THAT! IT'S UNPRECEDENTED! SOMEONE WENT OUTSIDE OF THE BOX AND IT'S NOW HOW I LIKE! REEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>18707082
>get dumped by your insane boyfriend because he wants to bang some slut he met online
>slut abuses him, he leaves her
>comes back to you
>"lol it didnt work out well never mind can we fuck again?"

You literally have to be retarded and have zero self-respect to ever touch him again in that case.
>>
>>18707000
what does d feel about me
>>
>>18707078
So OP didn't post a link to an IRC channel he hasn't been to in months, because os drama that happened on IRC 5 months ago and hasn't repeated since?

>>18707079
So who are you to know all of this then? Because I was on IRC when all of this started & saw nothing from either side in the public channel. I was only kept updated by the both of the in PMs.
>>
>>18707091
d is hard and ready to go
>>
>>18707069
Empath is pure
>>
File: 1488246184555.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1488246184555.gif
151KB, 128x128px
>>18707081
>Yes
Where is it that you have sucked a dick? I have obviously never seen you do it.

>insults made out of condemnation
Can you prove that it was made out of condemnation? Are you capable of zoning in on that time and showing me a blueprint of the persons mind to prove to me it wasn't just someone having fun?

>calling you a thing should be the best compliment
It is meaningless to me my friend, I do not take it as bad or good. You do not know me, you seem to be incapable of comprehending my position. So how would I even be offended?
>>
I felt kind of "neutral "about Eli and Chiron. I found them both to be annoying and pathetic, however because these threads are mostly aggressively samefagged in favor of Chiron (by the same 1-2 people, and one of them is very likely Chiron) it made me dislike him a lot more.

Just look at posts like this:
>>18707088
>>18707048
>>
File: possessed.png (149KB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
possessed.png
149KB, 570x320px
>>18707068
They're nothing like the demonic look Eli's eyes produced, which shook Chiron to his core.
>>
>>18707095
this has little to do with OP and more to do with the infants that keep fucking this thread up about other people's genitalia having met. But what could you expect from a thread full of people who only ever ask "when i get gf/bf"? Its like everyone was just waiting to fill the voids in their pathetic little hearts with drama. middle school at best.
>>
>>18707068
what did eli see in this guy?
>>
>>18707088
No one except Chiron ever consumer ed posting selfies to be "out of the box." Everyone else just called it what it is: attention whoring. You just outed yourself. Stop this already.
>>
>>18707069
Chiron planned to marry Eli before she got violent with him. But instead she continues her slutting around.
>>
>>18707051
Thanks, captain! This is the best reading I've ever got in my life. May the wind be at your back!
>>
>>18707110
yes clearly two people who hit each other should totally get married. oh boy i feel so bad for chiron, poor thing is so heartbroken. and poor eli doesn't know what she's missing. i hope they live a long and abusive life together with many battered children.
THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!
>>
>>18707090
That's literally the lemme smash meme in a nutshell.

>>18707098
Never seen you do it either, but I still condemn you for doing so.

>Can you prove that it was made out of condemnation?
Yes, bu Chiron condemning Eli for hurting him, as well as by Eli for Chiron hurting her. Too bad you're only projecting from heresay.

>It is meaningless to me my friend
Yes, as is this entire conversation. I'm glad you reached this conclusion too, if only you were intelligent enough to realise this.
>>
>>18707086
This is why you will always be my only Captain.

>FROM THE CROWS NEST

You'd laugh your ass off if you knew how accurate to my situation your metaphor is.

Thanks Bones, you gave me hope!
>>
>>18707100
This.

>>18707103
This too.

>>18707114
Sounds like a good-ol' fashioned Ukrainian wedding there.
>>
File: nigg.jpg (37KB, 480x548px) Image search: [Google]
nigg.jpg
37KB, 480x548px
>>18707110
My god. It's so obvious that he is shit-tier relationship material and not very bright.

Let's summarize:

1) He's an online attention whore, which highly indicates that he craves admiration from the opposite gender. Because let's be fair, he probably doesn't want guys to swoon over his pictures.

2) He was in a relationship and DUMPED his girlfriend for some chick he "met" online and hardly knew.

3) He already had plans to marry this girl he barely knew.

Get a fucking grip.
>>
>>18707095
Chiron left, so he didn't PM anyone. It's just been Eli talking shit in PMs all this time.
>>
>>18707128
Actually, he didn't leave right away; he stayed online for 2 or 3 days before leaving.
>>
File: JKwkbC9.jpg (829KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
JKwkbC9.jpg
829KB, 2448x3264px
Who're these Eli and Chiron people?
>>
>>18707100
>>18707125
Chiron hasn't been here for months since she started the drama. If he really wanted attention, he'd post as himself.
>>
>>18707134
People who don't matter at all in the grand scheme of anything. Too bad trolls lap up this shit with their tongues.

>Savour the flavour
>>
My question is why the fuck did they post about it in the first place? Why tell other people?
>>
>>18707135
cool, maybe his fanclub can stop masturbating to the strugglefuck then.
>>
File: 1488136059514.jpg (59KB, 655x658px) Image search: [Google]
1488136059514.jpg
59KB, 655x658px
>>18707116
>but i still condemn you for doing it
No you do not, you act confused as thus you are not acting in the realm of honesty making your action not a consequence of your person and as thus if it isn't a consequence of you then it isn't really a formed action. You are simply misinformed is all that there is to say on that specific thing you identify as condemnation.

>yes
Then prove it was made out of condemnation, you must show me the person and this place in time along with a psychic link to their mind to know their intentions, I hope you are well versed in teletemporation.

>Yes, as is this ENTIRE conversation
Then you agree that you have been saying nothing if you agree that even your side was meaningless as thus making all of your arguments nothing more than you playing the fool. I am glad you have admitted to me you where just pretending to be retarded.
>>
File: 8.jpg (105KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
105KB, 640x534px
>>18707091
SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY! I WAS PLAYING A ROUND OF CRASH BANDICOOT! THE LEVEL "BOULDERS"

YARRRR IT REMIND ME OF THE TIME I SCAVENGING AN OLD INCAN TEMPLE IN INDIA! THERE WERE ARROW TRAPS AND PIT FALLS! I FINALLY FOUND THE ARTIFACT AND WOULDNT YE KNOW IT, THE MOMENT I PICKED IT UP A BOULDER CAME DOWN FROM NOWHERE AND STARTED CHASING ME OUT OF THE CAVE! I JUST NARROWLY ESCAPED TO FIND MYSELF SURROUNDED BY ABORIGINIS AND MADE A DARING ESCAPE TO A SKI PLANE ON THE SHORE! YARR! GOOD TIMES! NOW THE ARTIFACT BE IN A MUSEUM!

THE HOSTAGE OF ENGLAND, ACE OF DOUBLOONS, AND THE III

D BE FEELIN GOOD! LIKE A CHINA MAN IN AN ANIMAL RESCUE SHELTER! GENEROUS BUT CRUEL! A NEW BEGINNING OF SOMETHING GRAND! DESIRE FOR YE BREASTS, SLATHERED IN BEER! YAR
>>
>>18707107
Chiron was doing a character. Like Colbert on the Colbert Report. If that went over your head and you didn't realize that, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>18707114
I don't think it would have been a problem if not for Eli's violent tendencies entering the picture. But since she apparently can't correct her behavior (or even own it), then yes, things would be doomed.
>>
>>18707144
this is amazingly weak. i was starting to get all red in the face from this thread and then i read this and i can't stop laughing. this is a real internet conversation. omg im laughing myself sterile. this is so great.
>>
>>18707144
>>18707135
"GUYS IM TOTALLY NOT CHIRON POSTING AS ANONYMOUS"

>knows every fucking thing about Chiron to the point of when he had sex with who and where and what he last ate

L M A O
>>
>>18707139
They do matter though, don't they? In a spiritual sense. The drama though...let them have their stories.
>>
>>18707140
This.

>>18707142
>He's trying to tell me what I decide to condemn him of
Wow... It's like you don't read Crowley at all. It's my free will, not yours.

>Post the logs
Why should I? If you claim to have been on IRC to know, you should have the logs too. Besides, sharing the logs would only keep the shitfest going, which is exactly what you want.

>The entire conversation
>Playing the fool
How foolish of you to have fallen into the trap. :^)
>>
>>18707143
thanks sir bones nice vidya taste
>>
>>18707106
She masturbated to his voice and pics, and he was nice enough to talk to her ugly ass.
>>
>>18707155
uh huh
>>
>>18707153
its clear you ship it, but im pretty sure people would die. please stop supporting potential murders under the veil of "romanticism" and injured ego.
>>
>>18707158
No. If they mattered, they wouldn't have been forsaken the way they were.
>>
>>18707155
is he not allowed to defend his reputatuon?
>>
>>18707153
>Eli can't own up to her getting beat the fuck out of to hospital
So hold on there... You're saying she gave herself the concussion by punching herself?

Normally, it's the guy who does the wife-beating. Why doesn't he own up to that?
>>
>>18707126

He didn't really like the girl he was dating and thought he'd like Eli more since they had more in common. I guess he was pretty dumb for thinking Eli was normal or sane.

By the way, Eli knew he was dating someone and pursued Chiron for sex anyway. Chiron was the one who wanted to have a committed relationship with Eli.

Eli the slut's your poor dating material, and she's not very bright if she has the brilliant idea to randomly get violent with her significant other.
>>
>>18707170
they exist, therefore they matter. nobody is forsaken, what happened to them?
>>
>>18707177
at this point i think his friends have solidly ruined it for him.
both eli and chiron are in nope camp. this is dumb, they are dumb, nobody wants to see this stuff pop up anymore, but their respective fanclubs dont know when to stop and its the cancer that is killing /div/.
>>
>>18707177
>Implying anyone here has a reputation other than being bitches and trolls
Ayy
>>
File: 9.jpg (98KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
98KB, 430x600px
>>18707169
SHIP AHOY!!
SET FULL SAIL AND PREPARE TO ENGAGE THEM WITH CANNON FIRE!
WE WON'T EVEN BE PLUNDERING THIS SORRY VESSEL! JUS SEND EM TO THE DEPTHS WHERE THEY BELONG FOR WAVING ENGLISH COLORS IN OUR WATERS!

>>18707166
YOU THERE! FIRST MATE! PREPARE THE ORDER TO FIRE BROADSIDE!

>>18707158
YARRR! GATHER THE MEN FROM BELOW AND PREPARE A FIRE LINE!

>>18707153
FULL SAIL ON THE MAST, YE SCALLY WAG!

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!
>>
>>18707133
MY GOD, TWO OR THREE WHOLE DAYS?!
>>
>>18707140
They're both attention whores.

>>18707134
White trash psychos
>>
>>18707162
>Wow
Wow it's like you have been informed entirely by an ideology that has messed with your frame of reference. Given you only perceive through the lens of anothers presentation of their own ideas which due to the flaws of language will be malformed making it an imperfect frame of reference that serves nothing more than to further an illness I nor anyone else can blame you for. As thus I do not equivocate your confusion to be your honesty as you arent even capable of being honest in the first place.

>post the logs you must have seen them
It's like you don't even act as if time and space are even thing to my current mind, as if I have already reached a point of omniscience and am just everywhere in spirit, like I'm not even capable of not being somewhere at one point in time.
Also
>acting like even if that was something he had said that it had to be really a condemnation and not just an attempt to make the person feel bad
Hilarious

>:^)
Hilarious.
>>
>>18707182
Rough sex, followed by a wife beating because she knocked his favourite beer bottle off the table & then the two of them bickering online.

Sex assault much?
>>
>>18707140
Eli was just being a spiteful vindictive bitch.
>>
>>18707181
So let me get this straight... Chiron wanted to DATE AND MARRY a girl that pursued him despite him being in a relationship.

Chiron wanted to DATE AND MARRY who's a total slut.

Chiron wanted to MARRY a girl he barely knew personally.

... I mean, is Chiron dumb? Or like so desperate he got blinded by Eli? Is Eli that much smarter than him and just played him like a puppet?

Explain please.
>>
>>18707155

Eli revealed all their shit to people, so Chiron had some shit to say to people as well. Now a lot of people are in the know.

Eli talked about their sex life all the time, even after they broke up.
>>
ALRIGHT SAILORS. GET YOUR ASSES UP AND PREPARE TO FIRE. ON MY ORDER YOU BLAST THEM TO HELL!
>>
>>18707196
Theyre both dumb and made mistakes.
Irc is fucking garbo and started this shit.
The end.
>>
So what did Eli say about Chirons dick size?
>>
>>18707192
>He's still trying hard to act like a retard against another retard
Just give it up, fag.

And I'm condemning you of faggotry for your part in keeping this flamewar alive. Not Eli and Chiron's; yours & this anon's, who's clearly owning you like his bitch.
>>
>>18707206
I forgive your confusion. Live on.
>>
>>18707204
So you're the one who deliberately avoided posting the IRC link in OP, simply because of something that happened 5 months ago that didn't repeat itself there.

>Claps slowly

While you're at it, just delete the IRC, Discord links and the rule about being civil in this place. Clearly, it's all superfluous like tits on a bull.
>>
>>18707205
The size of one of those trucks from the European truck attacks.
>>
>>18707178

Eli attacked Chiron, refused to stop despite multiple warnings, then he fought back. Eli exaggerated her injuries and there was never any talk of any hospital until much, much later.

Chiron owned up to his part in things and apologized. Eli can't even accept how she started the violence.
>>
File: 3.png (460KB, 533x353px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
460KB, 533x353px
YO HO HO!

COULD YOU STUPID EUROTRASH RETARDS SHUT THE FUCK UP SO PEOPLE CAN DO READINGS FOR ONCE!

ITS LIKE WATCHING A BUNCH OF RETARDS TRY TO HUMP A DOOR KNOB!

YARRRR!
>>
>>18707191
Eli is definitely white trash who acted like white trash, and it appears he was more than willing to take out the trash.
>>
>>18707212
>Thinks I'm the guy he's arguing with
Never change, 4chan

>>18707219
And you know this because you've spoken to both people? Because it only looks like you spoke to one person and still insist on taking sides, when there's no point to it. Just nod and leave it at that.
>>
File: LEGO PIRATES OF THE MASCERA.jpg (258KB, 1000x1409px) Image search: [Google]
LEGO PIRATES OF THE MASCERA.jpg
258KB, 1000x1409px
>>18707224
SHIVER ME TIMBERS!
ME FUCKING CRASH BANDICOOT FROZE!
RIGHT BEFORE THE PASSWORD SCREEN!
GOD DAMN IIIIIIIIT!
>>
>>18707224
So why are you defending chiron so much? Trying to white knight, homo-styles?
>>
>>18707226
I do not think that as I do not know you, I only am capable of seeing here that you are confused which I forgive you for.
>>
>>18707193
Eli kept pushing all that rough sex and BDSM stuff. Her knocking things over being a wildly violent jungle woman is only part of all the shit she put him through that night. She trashed the place and smashed his things in the street. In addition to her being violent, that's what got her ass beat. She continued being an asshole online.
>>
>>18707227
death by boxes! a million boxes!
>>
>>18707230
>He still thinks he knows me
Than who am I if you're so sure?

inb4 I'm Chiron
>>
>>18707196
They'd been talking for months and hanging out IRL for a couple months after that.

I'd hardly say getting violent with someone bigger than her was smart.
>>
>>18707232
Apparently, he trashed the place while beating her shit.

Interesting, the stories we hear from different people. It just comes to show you how nobody should ever take a side in a conflict that's not theirs.
>>
>>18707236
pillowpants
>>
>>18707236
I have not said I know you, according to the screen, you are posting as Anonymous. I do not assume you are anyone.

I once again forgive your confusion.
>>
>>18707205
She kept talking about him filling her up and his cum being everywhere. I had to listen to this all the time in her PMs. >:(
>>
>>18707241
>Calling me pillowpants
Nice guess, but you're totally wrong, man.
>>
File: 2.gif (55KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
55KB, 356x200px
>>18707241
WELL IT BE THAT TIME OF NIGHT! THE EUROTRASH BE STINKIN UP THE PLACE TOO MUCH FOR ANYTHING TO GET DONE!
GOOD NIGHT SCHIZOS, AND REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE BE OUT TO GET YE!
EVEN YE MOTHERS!
>>
>>18707241

wrong. it's definitely malprig.
>>
>>18707193
Ok. So they bickered in the IRC?
>>
>>18707238
Did he beat her or shoved her off?
>>
>>18707226
A number of people in the IRC take Eli's side because she's been the only one spouting her side in there, and she can't even be truthful about it.
>>
>>18707242
I forgive you too, for your retardation. Doesn't mean I don't condemn your faggotry here.

>>18707243
I also had to hear in PMs with Chiron about him wanting to get her to come back after he beat her shit, even though he admitted he beat her shit.

Interesting how stories change, bro; still doesn't mean we should take any side and ruin the thread for the normalfags.
>>
>>18707256
I forgive your confusion that you are even capable of acting in the realm of truth here. Live on.
>>
>>18707229
Not white-knighting Chiron so much as revealing what a bitch Eli's been. She's also been one to me and others as well.
>>
>>18707238
>Chiron trashed his own place
Now that's just absurd and anyone would be a fool to believe her saying that. Or a lot of the things she said.
>>
>>18707258
you do realize though that retaliating like this, if what you're saying is true, puts her in the victims seat and gives her the attention she's looking for? sounds more like someone who is helping her continue this pattern of behavior. good job.
>>
>>18707248
>malprig
He's still alive? I though he tried to put a hex on /div/'s old skype chat because his mom died or something.

>>18707253
Chiron admitted to having bashed her head on the floor deliberately, not shoving her off.

>>18707249
No; as you can see; this is their chosen venue, through trolls as their proxies.

>>18707254
And you know this because you're on IRC? Because then that would make you a liar; you'd have counted yourself as an IRC user who heard & supports Chiron, or else you'd admit that you weren't on IRC at all to know anything. Only makes sense, right?

Besides, what does it matter to you whether or not he or she is lying? It's not like it would get you closer to sucking his dick or licking her clit.
>>
>>18707000
Does A love me, yet?
>>
>>18707253
He couldn't shove her off of him, and she kept being aggressive with him. He kept trying to get her to stop, but she escalated things into what was basically a fist fight. However, she lost.
>>
>>18707269
A is not capable of love, but uses people to feel needed. Its as close as they can get.
>>
>>18707265
Everyone in the IRC has been enabling her. She definitely plays the victim card every chance she gets, even when she starts shit.
>>
>>18707268
>because his mom died

Hi there! I knew Malprig. His mom wasnt dead when he was around. Looks like you guys are spreading more lies. Is that all you can do is lie and spread false blame?
>>
>>18707258
So who are you then? I'm on IRC & Discord if you want to talk about that.

>>18707263
>He's never heard of mental illness

>>18707265
chironfag detected

>>18707258
elifag detected

What's with this place?
>>
>>18707271
So you're telling me in the first ever one on one match between /div/ men and /div/ women that the /div/ man won?

YOU HEAR THAT WOMEN OF /DIV/?
MEN 1 YOU 0

TRY AGAIN
>>
>ITT what happens when there's no real truth
>>
>>18707232
>>18707224
>>18707219
>>18707200
>>18707181
>>18707177
>>18707164
>>18707153
>>18707144
>>18707135
>>18707128
>>18707110
>>18707101
>>18707088
>>18707082
>>18707079
>>18707073
>>18707054
>>18707048
>>18707034
>>18707004
>>18706997
>>18706970
>>18706974
>>18706940
>>18707258
>>18707254
>>18707271

Good work, brethren! We've managed to derail the thread once again with faggotry no one cares about! Let us all recite The Pledge of Allegiance to Chiron in unison, shall we? Repeat after me:

I solemnly swear to ride Chiron's cock
By any means necessary
Wherever there is a /div/ thread
He has not yet attention whored in
And if there is any anon
Who just wants a read
We'll make sure to leave our mark
By finishing Chiron off
And licking his sweaty nutsack clean.

Fantastic! Let us disperse once more to fulfill our duty to Chiron.
>>
>>18707268
Chiron admitted to eventually fighting her back. He never bashed her head on the floor; she bashed his head on the floor. Get the story straight.
>>
>>18707281
we are like 10% less muscle or something, for bearing your shitty offspring. you are surprised?
>>
>>18707271
So now your story changed. At least it changed to his story.

>>18707275
And you're not enabling her by posting that you support chiron publicly, when you never met the person irl?

So how does he affect your day-to-day life? Have you hung out with him for coffee? Didn't think so.
>>
>>18707286
TL;DR "BALLSACK" HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18707289
>we are 10% less muscle
THIS DOESNT MEAN CHIRON WAS THE FITTEST A MAN CAN EVER BE
ELI SHOULD HAVE BEEN EVEN MORE FIT SO SHE COULD BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HIM
BUT WHAT HAPPENED?
SHE JUST GOT KNOCKED TO THE FLOOR
>>
>>18707278
That's still a stretch.
The only mental illness that came into play is Eli's Borderline Personality Disorder.
>>
>>18707294
well lets go to pol and dig up some abuse stats then, ~sweatie~. :^)
>>
>>18707276
>inb4 this is malprig saying he knew malprig
The plot thickens.

>>18707287
Then how could he have been able to beat her shit if she bashed his head on the floor? What about the bottle; why doesn't anyone express remorse for the REAL victim that was the bottle?

>>18707286
That's pretty much everyone who took sides, regardless of who.
>>
>>18707298
THIS ISNT BETWEEN ALL MEN AND WOMEN YOU RETARDED PERSON
THIS IS SOLELY STATISTICAL DATA ON /DIV/ MEN AND /DIV/ WOMEN

I DONT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK IF WOMEN HAVE THE FUCK KNOCKED OUT OF THEIR STUPID ASSES OR EVEN IF MEN DO

THIS IS ALL ABOUT /DIV/
ABOUT OUR GENES
WHO IS THE MATRIARCH AND WHO IS THE PATRIARCH
WHO WILL MAKE THE MAGIC BABY BV ALWAYS DREAMED OF HAVING.
>>
>>18707301
The paranoia thickens.
It's almost like you guys have made a lot of enemies for yourselves lol.
>>
>>18707290
I don't see any story change. It's been consistent that she started up an abundance of violence and eventually got bashed for it.
>>
>>18707295
And Chiron's post-traumatic stress disorder, apparently.

Again, both sides are mentally ill; it's best that you stop showing yours through picking sides and hoping you could worship his balls.
>>
>>18707301
Just one bash would take him out? Again, you're being silly.
>>
>>18707302
magic baby lolwat. can we talk about that more? what the fuck is that even?
>>
>>18707305
how is there any consistence if he changes the process that lead to the result? Having the same results with different methods doesn't mean consistency; it means the exact opposite.

>>18707304
What if... Everyone's malprig?
>>
>>18707315
Apparently, one bash took her out.

Still doesn't make Chiron any less of a sex assault perpetrator in the books lol

Thank you United States criminal code.
>>
>>18707308
If he didn't have PTSD already, she definitely caused it.

>>18707317
WUT are you even specifically referring to? She pulled a bunch of horrible shit on him until he finally retaliated.
>>
>>18707317
i only knew i was malprig 5 minutes ago. when were you awakened?
>>
>>18707322
>WUT are you even specifically referring to? She pulled a bunch of horrible shit on him until he finally retaliated.
What I'm on about is, whenever someone explains details of an event, it's expected that all details remain 100% the same, down to the most minute detail, to ever be considered consistent. One alteration to the story, no matter how minute, throws off all consistency.

Anyways, you still haven't answered the timeless question; why is it that you take a particular side? As in why do you support Chiron?

The same question goes to the elifags; why do you support Eli?

Why support anyone when none of them matter in our lives?
>>
>>18707321

It's my understanding that she kept coming at him. It didn't take one bash to make her stop and think that maybe she should tone down the violence.

They'd been fucking all weekend when she suddenly attacked him in his home in a state with Castle Doctrine. He would have been within the law to use lethal force against Eli for attacking him. Chiron also had witnesses to her acting like a nut, screaming and swearing.
>>
>>18707331
So why can't he present the witnesses here?

Or better yet, why not answer the timeless question as to why you take up this feud as your own and pick sides that don't affect how you live?
>>
>>18707330
The details of an event are explained. People have questions about the details. Answering the questions reveals new details. It's not my fault you can't keep things straight.
>>
>>18707338
Because they're in their late 70s and can't work a Japanese imageboard, I imagine.
>>
>>18707330
>>18707338
>Expecting shitposters to just say why they choose sides in something they don't really care about
That's how trolling works, man; they only pick arbitrary sides to entertain themselves with runing just another thread for others, ignoring the idea that chiron or eli could become the next Rehtaeh Parsons and off themselves over this.
>>
>>18707339
No, but it's the fault of your lover chiron for not keeping things straight. Same for eli; they both share the same fault. So stop taking sides unless you have a valid reason to.

>>18707343
Still doesn't answer why you still insist on public shaming for people you don't even know, on behalf of people you don't even know.
>>
>>18707349
>So stop taking sides unless you have a valid reason to.
Does wanting to put an end to the /div/ threads & community count?
>>
>>18707349
She attacked and he fought back. She cried "victim" and then was a bitch to people. Seems pretty cut and dry to me.
>>
Yes, but did she attack you? And did Chiron attack you?

So what's your reason for taking sides and just keeping shit alive for two people who want to put it behind them?
>>
If you were making a pouch for runes, would you just make it only for runes, or are there other things that would be handy?
For instance, if I were doing a tarot bag, i'd want a little pocket for a small notebook and a loop for a pen too.
Any rune users have input on this?
>>
Anyone wanna gimme feedback about this? Started it not so long ago

https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/symphony-of-unease
>>
>>18706734
Muh IRC link

Muh thread

All I wanted was to know if I'll escape tfw no gf
>>
>all this talk about Chiron dumping his previous girlfriend

Apparently it's not common knowledge that she dumped him and he was trying to put a love spell on her to make her come back to him, because he was oh so very lonely and missing her. He still didn't get over her, even with Eli in the picture.

He's a mess and everyone with half a brain could see it. Get over it, Chiron. You're never going to be with anyone and die a miserable death if you're going to persist being like this.
>>
Any readers around that are done with their flamewar?
>>
>>18707375
This

And everyone else too, regardless of who you support.
>>
>>18707347
>Chiron ever pulling a Parsons
What; is the that unstable that he can't even handle 4chan SJWs?
>>
>>18707375
LOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>18707390
>>18707390

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>>
>>18707330
I don't support Eli, it is ultimately her fault for falling for a nutcase and not seeing the warning signs, as well as whatever other actions she took that led to this. But if you pay attention it is evident that it's been Chiron and his fluffers starting everything in the thread time and time again. That type of faggot behavior is annoying and disruptive as a whole. Not to mention that he HAS been harassing her almost ceaselessly through email and whatever other means. She's had to file a police report. He doesn't know when to move on.
>>
>>18707375
Finally someone said it.
>>
>>18707395
Agreed.

I don't know why people even bother taking sides like this, but they do & it's irritating for everyone else. Like seriously; have a valid reason to want to shame victims for anything, or have a valid reason to want to prop up one person over the other. It's not like either of them affect their daily lives enough to actually require a proxy war online.
>>
>>18707412
Give up the chiron ball worship; he just said he doesn't have any respect for Eli

It's like it's not enough for him to say that, but you want him to worship chiron's balls too.
>>
>>18707453
Just give it up. We don't give a shit who's fanclub you belong to; both sides are guilty & you're guilty for keeping up the stupidity.
>>
>>18707453
Why does it matter to who who started what? Like what's the whole reason behind you wanting to trash up divination generals for a whole week? Don't you have any sustainable employment or something better to do?
>>
>>18707473
Change is coming
>>
>>18707473
She hasn't, though. She's actually been fairly silent for the past 4 months, exactly one month after all this shit started between them.

And it's not like you or >>18707469 help with chiron's case by bringing it up online in a place where nobody cares; we just want our readings without you interjecting with victim-shaming or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

And think about it; this isn't doing a number to help chiron either, unless your only goal is to entertain yourselves over the possibility of having two suicides to your names.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>18707484
She has literally constantly posted incomplete logs and constantly brought up them fucking.

You're so full of shit.
>>
>>18707499
So has Chiron.

Still doesn't mean you or anyone else should just trash up the thread for no reason.

Besides, what reason do you consider it valid to defend anybody here? They're the architects of their own problems and you're not their personal army.
>>
>>18707504
>gets called out on a lie
>Its okay because the other guy did it too

Chiron literally hadn't been here for months until eli told him to come back in such a bitch backhanded manner that he refused to come back to the threads. When he decided to visit the discord he at most gave a few peeps and that's it. Not the public log posting and constant talk about the others sex organs that eli has done.

You are definitively full of shit.
>>
>>18707515
Again, he spilled the beans for the 3 days he was still on IRC before leaving. That still doesn't legitimise her acts or yours.

All I ask is for you and others to stop bringing it up deliberately, as you always have been doing since all this happened, or at least to explain yourself fully about why you take sides in a war that's not yours, or even mistake neutral peple as being on the side you don't like.
>>
>>18707516
>>18707515
>Chiron hasn't explained that all this happened whlie they were having sex
Umm... Yes he has, many times on IRC.

Doesn't help his case, but then again, neither person's case matters because fuck; this is 4chan, niggers.
>>
>>18707520
>>18707525
There is a difference you mongoloid between stating your case MONTHS AGO and then COMPLETELY FUCKING LEAVING and posting incomplete logs FOR MONTHS constantly defaming someone and bringing up them fucking you constantly. You lying retard you can't even represent the fucking middle ground because all you do is fucking lie making every chiron poster see your retarded shit for what it is, misrepresentation of the actual situation solely to benefit YOU never giving a single FUCK about the constant libel that has been made on a person.

Also you retarded fuck I am not saying chiron never gave his fucking side. I am saying he never did the bullshit you are accusing him of by saying he did the same shit as eli.
>>
>>18707531
I'm not trying to represent anybody, you retard. I'm saying both are to blame and you're also to blame for shitting up the place here.

Seriously; nobody gives a fuck about them. We only want our readings, not retards like you bitching about some retard who fucked up another retard after fucking for a week.

And yes; Chiron gave his side to many people in PMs. Surely, that's why you side with him, but why act like it matters so much to you if you're not Chiron?
>>
>>18707536
Logs?

Since everything else is public, why not post the logs of that too? Oh, wait; you're only going by heresay.
>>
>>18707539
I never said you where trying to represent someone you moron. I am saying your representation of the situation is a misrepresentation you stupid dualistically minded cancerous piece of trash unable to think outside of the box for one fucking second to see I am talking about how you are representing the situation.

I am not taking sides I am pointing out WHEN YOU REPRESENT THE MIDDLE GROUND THROUGH NOTHING MORE THAN LYING AND FALSE EQUIVALENCIES ITS GOING TO MAKE EVERYTHING WORSE BECAUSE ALL ANYONE WILL SEE IS JUST YOU BEING A PART OF THE OPPOSITION WHILE TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU ARE NOT. You fucking idiot, if you want this to end DO NOT LIE AND FUCK AROUND BECAUSE ALL YOU WILL DO IS FEED THE OPPOSING SIDES ANTAGONISM.
>>
New thread

>>18707367

Trash that one up instead, if all you want is to publicly make retards of yourselves.
>>
>>18707541
Literally all you need to do is go into the discords and use the search function.
>>
>>18707548
So why do you take sides with Chironymous if you claim to represent middle ground? Middle ground would be to just stop posting about them altogether, or posting that both are dipshits.
>>
>>18707550
Which discord server? There's two and neither have any logs of this shit publicly, unless you care to post them.
>>
>>18707551
Did I even take a fucking side? I SAID YOU ARE MAKING IT TO WHERE THESE SIDES WILL CONSTANTLY EXIST AND ARGUE BY ACTING SO FUCKING RETARDED YOU GOD DAMN MORON, I DID NOT SAY THAT CHIRON DID NOTHING WRONG AND THAT ELI IS IN THE WRONG. LEARN TO FUCKING READ.
>>
>>18707554
He is on both discord servers, and yes they have logs because that's how discord works, everything is logged and you will be able to see it all unless the admins revoke your permission to do so.
>>
>>18707555
>Did I even take a fucking side?
You did, actually. You supported Chiron by constantly trying ot hammer his side of the story, which, for all you know, could be just as fake as hers.

So just let it go, man.
>>
>>18707555
trolled/10
>>
>>18707557
Yes, I know how discord works.

So which discord server did this happen? Since I can't find the logs even with the search function.
>>
>>18707558
>you took his side
No i did not, I have been here long enough to see that what you are saying is blatantly false you idiot. Pointing out the fucking truth isn't taking a side.
>>
>>18707563
in both servers he has talked, just type into the search bar chiron or chironymous and just click the button to find all posts by him and you can see for yourself what he has said.
>>
>>18707564
>He thinks he was told the truth in a conflict with two liars
Well played; you fell into the trap.
>>
>>18707568
No you idiot, This isnt a thing of he said she said, I am talking not on their sides of the story, I am talking about how yes eli has posted constantly about him and posted incomplete logs while chiron has not been here for months until just recently during which he has barely said anything making your statement that he did the exact same shit as eli false.
>>
>>18707572
And your point being?

Because my point is both are guilty of it; their problem, not ours. So lets just stop making it ours & enjoy better threads without these flamewars.
>>
>>18707573
You tried to say they both did the same thing in terms of posting logs and talking about them fucking for months when that is only something eli has done. Making your point false because no both are not guilty of perpetuating this shit. As far as the fight they had went yes it is fault on both sides, but your lie about how they did the same thing in terms of shit talk is blatantly false.
>>
>>18707576
Just give it up. You know the truth of the matter is they're both at fault, so stop trying to defend yourself because it's not a matter of proving anything. It's just a matter of not even posting this shit on the threads & trying to enjoy a legit topic.
>>
>>18707581
>I am literally so new that I do not know a single bit of context so I will just shitpost on it as if I know something
Utterly moronic. Let the chiron and eli posting continue given the supposed "middle ground" is too idiotic to understand a thing.
>>
>>18707584
>I want to contribute to the problem
Nice going there.

All I ask is that people stop shitposting things that aren't their problem. It's like they don't have day jobs or anything. Too bad you seem like you're part of the problem, unless you agree that this should just stop.
>>
>3 /div/ thread on the front page
ffs

Just let this one die & go to one of the other two.
>>
>>18707590
>stop shitposting things that aren't their problem
That's the entirety of /div/ my dude, people talking about things that aren't their problem because they are "diviners", the very nature of this place is counter to your desire. Continue to fight for its existence even though it necessitates this condition.
>>
>>18707594
So that's why you chironpost; because you actually want to see /div/ threads go away.

I hear ya now. In that case, the best way to make them go away is to avoid /x/ altogether.
>>
>>18707598
>ur a chironposter
Hello fellow eliposter! Made any rape allegations today my swell chum?!
>>
>>18707602
How did I ever supported eli? By equating chiron with her?

You see the irony here?

Just stop shitting up the threads. If you don't like the threads, report OP and ignore.
>>
>>18707607
>Trying to avoid being called out
>claim both did the same thing even though that's provably false
>is not an eli poster
Eli posters literally want to kill /div/
>>
>>18707611
So you admit you're a chironposter

And honestly, both are cancer. You're trying to kill /div/ just by initiating every single flamewar with however many other people and all it does is shit up the threads. What's the point; I don't know. All I wanted was a reading, but there weren't any readers here.

Honestly, man, new thread at >>18707367

If you want to trash up another thread, why not one that will actually be bumped?
>>
>>18707613
I have never had the point of trashing up a thread, just trying to point out to everybody else this isnt how you try and argue for the middle ground. I'm educating others by showing off what a gigantic retard you are. Even if you are a troll it still works as a lesson given people such as GDfriend have fucked up the representation of the middle ground.
>>
>>18707619
So why not list a full list of all the people you have a beef with & why up here? Make a list of infamy.
>>
>>18707625
>Make a list
Oh boy here we go now

More drama. Just what we need.
>>
>>18707625
>make a list
>doesnt want more drama supposedly
KEK
E
K
>>
>>18707619
Who's GDfriend? What's his involvement in all of this?
>>
>>18707631
So do you, or don't you want drama? Because you could put your energy to good use by making a list of reasons why you'd support shaming people online who don't matter in your daily life.
>>
File: 1420347346226_0.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1420347346226_0.gif
655KB, 460x426px
>>18707628
>>
>>18707639
>Continues to try and perpetuate drama
KEK
E
K
>>
>>18707641
This.

So this.
>>
>>18707643
>Still perpetuateing drama
KEK
E
K
>>
>>18707647
>Still perpetuateing drama
KEK
E
K
>>
>>18707650
>Repeating what others say
KEK
E
K
>>
>>18707656
>Repeating what others say
KEK
E
K
>>
>>18707643
>>18707647
>>18707650
>>18707656
>Not shitting up the new thread on >>18707367
KEKS
U
C
K
S
>>
>>18707659
>>18707643 (You)
>>18707647
>>18707650 (You)
>>18707656
>Not shitting up the new thread on >>18707367 (Cross-thread)
KEKS
U
C
K
S
>>
And suddenly, even the trolls have derailed themselves with their autism.
>>
And suddenly, even the trolls have derailed themselves with their autism.
>>
>Samefagging
We all chiron nao
>>
>>18707619
So... What do you call the middle ground? Egging on both sides to turn the thread to shit?
>>
>>18707673
Seems to be what the other guy thinks is the middle ground.
>>
>>18707677
And what about you, though? The other guy really looks retarded. Honestly, both of you do. Everyone in this thread does.
>>
>>18707681
What are you talking about? This is my first post this thread.
>>
>>18707684
Sure it is, buddy. Sure it is. Your first posts in any thread and they all have to be shitposts. I'm glad you're just shitposting in a thread that reached its bump limit.
>>
>>18707689
I'm honestly just trying to jack off right now so if you wouldn't mind I've had enough of your eli posting paranoia
>>
>>18707692
Yes, I know you're trying to jack off to pics of chiron

Just give it up. Nobody cares.
>>
>>18707699
Well I am jacking off to pictures of men but not chiron. I wasn't there for when eli shared nude pictures.
>>
>>18707700
>Implying she would have shared them
Nice going; you've only proven that chiron's an attention whore as well.

Now get back to jacking off to chiron, fag.
>>
>>18707705
>eli sharing pictures of chiron nude is him being an attention whore
Man eli posters are fucking nuts
>>
>>18707707
So are chironposters, especially the ones that collected his nude pics from him.
>>
>>18707708
>more paranoid eli posting
Man eli posters are nuts
>>
>>18707711
>More paranoid chiron posting
Man chiron posters are nuts

And they like to lick his nuts
>>
>>18707712
>more paranoid eli posting
Man eli posters are nuts
and I just blew my nut

Go have fun trying to insult people. Maybe you will find someone that will care.
>>
>>18707719
You too, newfag. I hope you liked the taste of your own semen.
>>
File: chironfags.jpg (23KB, 678x100px) Image search: [Google]
chironfags.jpg
23KB, 678x100px
All this because no IRC linnk
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.