[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm being haunted. I can't recall when it started,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Help me.jpg (32KB, 474x651px) Image search: [Google]
Help me.jpg
32KB, 474x651px
I'm being haunted.

I can't recall when it started, i've lost track of time. Days...weeks...I don't know, I can't sleep anymore and i'm going insane. She just keeps haunting me. She won't go to sleep.

Every night at 10:00 PM it doesn't matter if i'm tired or not, I have to open the door. I have to open it for her. She'll start knocking...harder and harder every second I don't open the door. As soon as I open it she's not in sight...not yet. I have to turn on my lights...if I don't she starts running and banging in the back of the house. Her feet sound wet with every step.

After I open the door and turn out the lights I get into my bed and I turn and face my wall, I do not look...she hates that. After a few seconds of getting comfortable I hear her footsteps creeping closer from the back of the house. A loud wet thud with each step getting louder and louder as she approaches my bedroom door. I'm scared I'm shaking. Is this really happening? I turn over and look in my doorway. Her face covered by her dark black hair, skin a bluish pigment, black blotches all over, blood streaks run down. She's clothless. If I stare for too long she stops and slowly starts moaning loudly and turns her head in my direction.It gets louder and LOUDER until I look away. Finally I do.

I turn back over and hear the loud wet steps get closer and closer to my bed...suddenly they stop. Dead silence fills the room.

Suddenly my bed creaks and presses in as if a lot of weight is being put on it from the other side. Someon is laying next to me. The coldness of her skin freezes me. The bed becomes wet and chills to my spine. I lay there frightened. That's when she starts to groan and moan quietly at first and louder if I do not turn over and wrap my arm around her. She stops and lays motionless when this happens.

If I remove my arm from her, the groans becomes louder and more raspy. She also slowly starts turning her head back in my direction. I dont know what will happen if I let her continue.
>>
File: darkmatterkekring.png (2MB, 1913x873px) Image search: [Google]
darkmatterkekring.png
2MB, 1913x873px
>>18706408

Good story bro...

Do you have anything backing it up?

It reminds me of my "ghost girlfriend" - except she doesn't manifest in any corporeal form per se - but gives me overwhelming evidence of her presence so I can carry out whatever her ultimate purpose is for me.

This is an example of a manifestation of her - a divinely inspired clip from a show I've never seen to help me feel absolutely assured she's there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M6mAzKBdYM

(Kek/Chaos - known as "The Darkness" in the show - I look a hell of a lot like Chuck too and had his EXACT robe.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpPkp8OGQFI

-----------------------------------

I WISH she could give me visions of physical contact or appear to me in corporeal form (she may be able to do visions - I doubt corporeal which is why I kinda doubt your story) - but I settle for interacting with her as best I can - a strange relationship with a massive and mysterious "void" of space.

e.g. I said I was undergoing Apotheosis on Dec 24th: https://np.reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5k1m8n/apotheosis/

And on Dec 25th, George Michael died of heart failure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4
>>
>>18706408
Sounds like even the dead think you're a cuck.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.