[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm hooked on believing in the Mandela Effect, but if it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_6898.jpg (215KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6898.jpg
215KB, 1104x1104px
I'm hooked on believing in the Mandela Effect, but if it's truly so, what does that say about our internal memories? Can they cross timelines? If actual events changed, wouldn't our memories change to? Why do they stay the same?
>>
>mandela effect
>true
>>
Or maybe its just your fucking brain remembering things that never happened.
>>
>>18706325
What it says about your internal memories is that you can't trust them and your brain fucking sucks. Welcome to your shitty organic flesh body, get used to it.
>>
>>18706325
Hey guy. Go to r/retconned

it a cool place.
>>
File: Adidas-mandela-effect.jpg (70KB, 478x479px) Image search: [Google]
Adidas-mandela-effect.jpg
70KB, 478x479px
>>18706325
Trust YOUR memories; do not be fooled by those who lie to you. South America is too far east and Australia is too far north. Cuba is too big now. The panama canal used to go east to west and now it goes north to south.

The patent office directs the text string of "luke I am your father" searches to AT&T

1800steamer and 1800steemer are phone numbers to the same company

Fabreeze, oscarmeyer and many others are listed in the patent files as officially owned logos

Andorra was not there between France and Spain

Istanbul was the capital of Turkey now is Ankara

Actual events are being manipulated with AI tech; your memories are correct it is a gaslighting operation!

Your memories are not wrong. You are not crazy. The truth didn't change, but google search results have changed.

Did you think mkultra only happened to other people?
>>
>>18706392
Adidas: All day I dream about sex.
>>
>>18706392
So lemme get this straight. You think Empire went like this?

"You killed my father."
"Luke, I am your father"?

Instead of "No, I am your father"?

Which one makes more sense in context? Which one sounds better as a reference? Hmmm.

>gooogle.com redirects to Google, must be mandela
Companies do that kinda shit all the time.

You're bad at geography.

This is weak shit.
>>
>>18706392
This is why proof-reading is important in printing and publishing.
>>
>>18706364
I agree, it is. You can't discuss M.E. here without major shilling. Frankly I do not see why anyone would come here to discuss anything,
>>
I remember getting into a heated argument with someone in a pub about Australias closeness to them islands north, I was sure Australia was future away
>>
>>18707931
>Future away.

Australia confirmed for time traveling island.
>>
>>18706364
>>18707905
>unapologetic redditors
the cancer is here
>>
>>18706364
Go back 2 reddit
>>
>quantum computing
>>
>>18707938
A friend was going to move to Australia, but the plans fell through
>maybe later
>needs time machine
Definitely a time travel island
>>
Dwave quantum computer bro. Listen to what this guy who is heavily involved in the project has to say about it. It explains everything that's going on. We are not the ones with bad memories let me tell you that much.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oEhARtHLN7g
>>
>>18706325
>>>18706364
>I agree, it is. You can't discuss M.E. here without major shilling. Frankly I do not see why anyone would come here to discuss anything,
The truth usually involves heavy shilling
>>
File: Azimuthal Equidistant Projection.jpg (411KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Azimuthal Equidistant Projection.jpg
411KB, 1600x1600px
>>18706325
>>18706325
both are adaptations for the real distribution of the earth land.
>>
>>18708100
false.
>>
>>18706392
>istanbul was the capital of turkey now it's ankara

How fucking dumb are you. Yeah it used to be istanbul and it was named constantinople under ottoman rule. This is not M.E. This is fucking history you fucking nitwit. Jesus everytime i think /x/ can't dissapoint me more some fucking ape lowers the bar even further.
>>
The mandela effect is retarded.
1. it claims the existence of huge parallele universes
2. by refering to little mistakes that happened in tiny little letters in movies titels,brands,songs...
>>
>>18708095
So you link a conspiracy nut video who doesn't actually understand quantum computing, but is just scared of how it works...

I agree this could be affecting our reality, but this dude is freaking out. We need to progress science.
>>
What about Aeris from Final Fantasy seven being Aerith now?
>>
>>18708128
i thought /x/ was about nsfw hardcore sorcery and books and shit. but its teen girl astrology and devination.
>>
>>18706325
>>>18708095
>So you link a conspiracy nut video who doesn't actually understand quantum computing, but is just scared of how it works...
>
>I agree this could be affecting our reality, but this dude is freaking out. We need to progress science. Just fast-forward past that guy and go to the speech. Fucking asshole.
>>
>>18706325
>>>18706325
>>>18706325
>both are adaptations for the real distribution of the earth land.
Why are you trying to derail this somewhat decent Mandela effect thread with your bullshit Flat Earth.>>18706325
>>>18706325
>>>>18708095
>>So you link a conspiracy nut video who doesn't actually understand quantum computing, but is just scared of how it works...
>>
>>I agree this could be affecting our reality, but this dude is freaking out. We need to progress science.

Just fast-forward past that guy and go to the speech. Fucking asshole.
>>
mandela effect : retarded theory made by a smart guy who didnt except retards would belive it.
>>
>>18708152
Things were better 6-7 years ago. Now it's just a bunch of schizo's telling eachother that their psychotic episodes are actually paranormal happenings and a lot of bloody idiots who don't have a clue about anything and put a firm believe on totally ungrounded speculation. It's become a shitshow of retards.
>>
>>18708174
yes. not to forget its boring. and not even scary or spooky as the cool kids say.
>oh a whale beached
>so spooky.

>hey its devination thread time
>yay awooo i love bs
>>
>>18708174
here is the proof what you saying. 100% true.
>>
>>18708174

Truth be told, we had those guys back then as well.

They just weren't as much of the demographic as they are, same with the role players.
>>
>>18708185
>>18708187
You guys restore my faith in /x/ not being a 100% filled with idiots. Thanks guys, i hope it get's better but i fear it'll only get worse. People on here used to talk about ghosts and share scp stories, listening in on number stations and just spook eachother with semi unexplainable stuff or general weird things people found. Now it's "i have a hair on my toe that points in another direction than all my other toe hairs and i once fell down the stairs, also my mom's an alcoholic and i'm an 'autist' i must be a super mutant alien human hybrid from the galaxy plxnor 9" it's fucking ridiculous.
>>
The Mandela effect is simply the work of higher beings, be from space or the future, altering timelines to dodge many world ending disasters, eventually converging on a farm of timelines, picking each one off until one ultimate timeline remains ensuring we survive for as long as possible. The reason we remember differently is our consciousness is fourth dimensional, it's why scientists have no ability to view it in this world although it clearly exists, we live in the primary timeline but have weak links to secondary or removed ones, which many times cause a dejavu moment, when the timelines get close together and we momentarily spike in strength of connection to other timelines we live in.
>>
Cern and the company d-wave
>>
>>18708169
Just link the speech. Asshole.
>>
>>18706392
Adidas was always Adidas you imbecile. It's based on the name Adolf Dassler
>>
>>18706392
retarded autism
>>
>>18706392
After Dinner I Did A Shit

I've known this since i was at least 8 years old
>>
File: Socks_Tupperwear_Lids.jpg (58KB, 588x445px) Image search: [Google]
Socks_Tupperwear_Lids.jpg
58KB, 588x445px
>>18708242
Thank you for that awesome comment in a very spooky situation. Good evening Sir.

pic "effect" humor gift
>>
>>18708128
I know they change it around so often now; It is constantinople with two new names again. Thank you
>>
>>18708134
Theres a 50% chance that we live in a simulated universe, so why the fuck not?
>>
>>18706354
Nah, that's just the logical explanation they use to keep us dumb. WAKE UP SHEEPLE! It's much easier to believe there's some great inter-dimensional conspiracy going on than to accept the fact that human memory is inherently flawed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYonTBRM0VI
>>
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB MOTHER FUCKERS (BURP)

Here's YOUR favorite DemiURGE.

Changes upcoming. You fucked up and shit.

BURP!
>>
>>18711187
go back
>>
>>18711229
slow down with those /sci/ memes buddy
>>
So you guys want to know the real truth behind the mandala effect?

Well this is going to be far fetched, but it's definitely what happened. The timelines were orchestrated for population control and to create a perfect world. In our original world, world 1, the NWO wanted to kill off vast amounts of the population. But traditional means couldn't go off without a coup.

Luckily they found out how to send most of the world into an alternate dimension without them noticing, worlds 2+. Where we are now. Currently only the NWO lives in World 1, with their chosen populations. While we assumed control over our dopplegangers in this world (the old consciousness of our parallel self was quietly destroyed when we moved in).

Mandela effect was a population control measure. Hints and clues in this world (from brands and media specifically/not so much geography) will lead to a NWO operative who didn't come over in the jump, their parallel reality self still exists as they were originally in World 2 as they're native denizens.
>>
>>18711229
>Its either simulated or its Not
>Two choices, the odds must be 50/50
Truly ebin :DDDDDDD
>>
>>18708128
We mandela tards are retardered to a whole new level. You think Flat Earthers are stoopid. You have no idea.

TTT
>>
>>18708128
>constantinople under ottoman rule
Constantinople was the Byzantine Empire name, after Emperor Constantin.
>>
>>18706325
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>18713560
>mandela tards are retardered to a whole new level

When i first heard about it i thought it was pretty interesting. A lot of people remembering historic events that never happended? Cool. Then i watched a youtube video called "this is where i'm from (home)" or something like that, with a guy who thought that his lack in geographical knowledge can only be explained by CERN and his proof was that he thought febreze was spelled differently. Fucking keks.
>>
>mandela effect comes up
>nobody cares for a few weeks
>after that the threads are full of goverment shills trying to deny it

Why does this happen anytime something serious happens ?

Look at them, they don't even bother trying they're just replying with

"Lol mandarine effect no real xddd"
>>
Ok not related, but did anyone else hear about Christina Applegate dying like 10 years ago?
>>
For me the confirmation was with Dolly from Moonraker. I watched that movie several times when I was younger. I knew she had braces.
>>
>>18706392
no, you're just bad at geography anon. you're right that this is a gaslighting operation. you're the one who's been tricked though.

>inb4 i'm just a shill from this timeline
>>
>Mandela effect
I think you mean retards who gave alzehiemers
>>
I puffed Ra.

So now I have effectively put myself on a different timeline.
>>
>>18713963
You are locked in a stable timeline. Some of us are not. We are loose in the multiverse and learning to exploit it to our benefit. Don't get so pissy about it. We are just passing through here.
>>
>>18713972
well since you're not from this timeline, let me tell you a little secret, this meme (and others) are an attempt by nefarious forces to make you schizophrenic.
>>
Let me tell you a secret, your psychological diagnosis does not fit me. You cannot convince me of anything other than you would be more comfortable with me if I jumped on your side and reinforced what you view as reality. Not going to happen. I do not need any reinforcement for you, and offer you none.
>>
>>18714037
>
you say
>You are locked in a stable timeline
fine. i say
>You are being manipulated
i never offered up any pyschological diagnosis. I offered my OPINION as to why this meme and others like it are being SHILLED so hard across the internet rn.
>>
File: bf6dpxqcyaaukew.jpg (36KB, 370x519px) Image search: [Google]
bf6dpxqcyaaukew.jpg
36KB, 370x519px
out of the night that covers me
black as the pit from pole to pole
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

in the fell clutch of circumstance
i have not winced nor cried aloud
under the bludgeoning of chance
my head is bloody, but unbowed

beyond this place of wrath and tears
looms but the horror of the shade
and yet the menace of the years
finds, and shall find me, unafraid

it matters not how strait the gate
how charged with punishments the scroll
i am the master of my fate
i am the captain of my soul
>>
>>18714047
>schizophrenic.
pushed for what reason? This universe loves the terms "shills" and "gaslighting"

Not common where I come from or where I am headed.
>>
>>18711288
It isn't flawed, though. It changes because we change. Every five years, every single cell that was in your body has died and been replaced with matter that was never a part of you.

The real spooky thing here isn't alternate timelines, it's the fact that your entire memory is likely bullshit because the matter processing it is not the same matter that stored it.

>But wouldn't the old matter pass the information on to the new matter?

What happens at the macro level happens at the micro level too, information is lost and transformed with transferrance.
>>
Memory is not physical. Memory processing is physical. Memory is neuro-plasmic. Your universe lacks this field of science.
>>
Here is one for those of us jumping around. Look into scientists on each reality you find yourself in. The people discoveries are attributed to change constantly and in groupings.
>>
>>18713932
>goverment shills
oh boy
>>
>>18714163
The gov in each reality does seem to be aware something is happening. I figure this is because some of them are on walkabout too. So far, I have only encountered them working on exploiting it too. Nowhere seems to know what caused it. I think it is the early stage of a change in personal evolution.
>>
>>18714163
>There's always the idiot that does it for free.

You can get paid dummy.
>>
In my reality there is a field of study within the sciences called Neuromastics. Its primary concern is how humans digest information and form memories. The architect of the field was Dr. Max Holtz. He died in 1912, and apparently never existed in most of the universes.
>>
>>18714175
And I thought people just call each other stupid on the internet out of their own will. I mean, it would be like paying someone to swear while driving or to not wash his hands after pissing.
>>
>>18714250
We are in the same reality, anon. Thats not even how the mandela effect is supposed to work. wrong rp
>>
>>18714289
yes we are, but I am just passing through while you are rooted here. What I am experiencing accounts for what you call the M E. I am not from a reality where Nelson Mandela died early. I am from one of the Bearinstein realities near it.
>>
Oh... in some realities where Max Holtz existed, he was named Ernst, and lived until like the 30s but studied different sciences.
>>
>>18711288
I assume that was a subtle bait post, I have to say human memory is flawed obviously, I don't remember everything all that well. The Mandela effect resonates with me though, I am unsure about the mainstream examples, but there are a few personal things that happened to me that open my mind up to the possibilty that there are timeline shifts of some kind, with the same memory strength as you'd remember your birthday or your own name. You still remember your name right?
>>
Found him. In your reality he was named Ernst Hoeltzer, and he was a photographer.
>>
Antarctica is huge!
>>
>>18706392
why did everyone else get mkultra and not me

i remember most things from your timeline
>>
>>18706392
Why is youtube and google's autosuggest just nonexistent when you search for the matrix? It's been that way for years, just start typing in "the matrix" and see the search suggestions vanish.
>>
>>18706325
There's a reason anecdotal evidence is not acceptable scientific evidence. The human brain is unreliable as hell, it forgets, distorts, and outright makes shit up to fill in the blanks.
>>
>>18706325

i remember japan being more south and no so close to russia

also alaskas border keeps creeping into canada
>>
>>18713932
>Everyone who disagrees is part of le ebin loominati jew coverup shill psyop
>>
>>18714326
>>
>what are slightly differently drawn maps

The "omgz maps changing" shit is literally only continued proof that Americans do not know what the fuck a world map looks like at all much less able to remember specific exact placements of countries other than the ones in North America.
>>
>>18714326
Notice how it's NEVER major events like 9/11 not occuring, but small shit like the "No, I am your father/Luke, I am your father", though? There's absolutely no reason it would restrict itself to small, inconsequential shit like the spellings of certain words and movie quotes.
>>
>>18714437
Am I out of touch?
Is she out of touch?
Is dad out of touch?
Is sis out of touch?
Is granola out if touch?
Is she out of touch?
Is billy out of touch?
Is the entire flippin world out of touch?

Unlikely.
>>
>>18714449
>implying being an uneducated fuckwit is restricted to the US
>>
>>18714456
Everyone seems so out of touch.

What's even being on touch?
>>
>>18714463
Honestly, You're out of touch if you don't see what's going on.
>>
>>18714477
This is: The Apocalypse
>>
>>18714457
True, it definitely isn't, but as an American I personally know just how little actual geography is taught in public school. I kind of doubt anyone I know personally would even be able to confidently say that Andorra is even a country and not some sort of STD
>>
>>18714456
Classic /x/, it's easier to accept some batshit crazy explanation than to accept the slightest possibility that you might just be wrong.
>>
>>18714486
>slightest possibility I might be wrong.

I don't believe in bullshit, unlike yourself.
>>
>>18714485
Andorra sounds very itchy, and the kind of thing you get in a gas station bathroom.
>>
>>18714485
Fair point, I guess. I'm pretty thankful that I went to a charter school where they actually taught us that shit for high school.
>>
It's just kinda funny to me that literally completely random people are like "NO I KNOW FOR A GODDAMN FACT THAT THIS EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY'S BORDERS WERE SHIFTED EXACTLY 20 METERS TO THE LEFT WTF IS HAPPENING GUISE" when I seriously doubt they could even name the capital of said country or the language it speaks. It doesn't make any sense.

Memory is flawed and there is complete real documentable scientific evidence of it. The "Mandela effect" is just another way of proving it.
>>
>>18714488
Case in point, thanks for that. You can call me a shill or a closeminded faggot now if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>18714513
Well, at least you know that much.
>>
>>18714506
>Hey, I know for a fucking FACT that [city that isn't even in the same country] was the capital of [country]! Reality shifted again, guys, let's go burn down CERN before the Illuminati create a dystopian dictatorship!
>>
>>18714517
That's the spirit, lad.
>>
>>18714517
No, no, no. It's "You're a fucking closedminded shill faggot, get out!" Try again, I'm sure you'll get it this time.
>>
>>18706325
What if all these real life examples of the Mandela effect have been crafted and planted over the years? Imagine if that scene from star wars was not one scene but two, filmed with the two different speeches with the second to be used decades later for a psy-op. The goal would be to make people doubt their own memories and make them even more reliant on the institutions.
>>
>>18714721
Why would be say "Luke, I am your father." instead of "No, I am your father."? It makes far more sense for him to say the second one given the conversation up to that point.
>>
>>18706392
>Andorra was not there between France and Spain
Yea, I remember it used to be called Taured.

>>18713937
No, but I did hear she had to get her tits sliced off due to cancer.
>>
>>18714721
Pretty fucking hard to keep it a secret.
>>
>>18714834
This. Vader is responding to an accusation, so "No, I am you father." is the response that makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>18714721
We, uh, I mean THEY,would never do such a thing to the gullible masses. Go back to watching Storage Wars, citizen.
>>
>>18706325
Anybody that thinks this is simple bad memory has not experienced a strong effect.

It isn't just about brand names and death hoaxes.
>>
>>18715301
Provide examples then, faggot.
>>
>>18715301
So it is about your feelings then or what are we supposed to get out of your post?
>>
>>18715301
believing that you have experienced something doesnt prove it as fact, evidence does
>>
>>18715323
What use would that be?

You will more than likely not have experienced the same effects.

I could provide examples and you could shuffle me into the same delusional category you have everybody else in.

Or I could simply say that I have experienced changes in everything from my anatomy to geography to pop culture to my childhood experiences.

I would say that I understand what it is like to remember something incorrectly.

And these things I have experienced aren't a case of

>What did I have for dinner last Tuesday?
>It was pizza right?
>Yes I'm certain it was pizza
*Looks back on FB to see that it was burgers*
>WHAT???!!?!?! MANDELA!!?!

I'm skeptical.. down-to-Earth and objective to the extreme.

And I could not give not one single fuck if any sleeping children think I'm loopy.
>>
>>18715445
>Asked to provide examples
>u wont believe me if i do so why bother lel
So you go in the "Full of shit" category, then. Gotcha.
>>
>>18715445
>posting what you had for dinner on Facebook
Commit seppuku immediately, you have brought great dishonor upon your house.
>>
>>18713941
She did bro
>>
>>18715499
I was using an example I thought you simple minded shit-for-brains morons might be able to relate to.

You'll have to excuse me.

I don't actually use Facebook hardly at all.

>>18715494

Please refer to the last line of my previous post, child.
>>
>>18713941
That was the fucking joke with her, you moron, she fell for Jaws and vice versa because of their teeth.
>>
>>18715585
Shame! Shame upon your house and family! Shaaaaaaaaaame!
>>
>>18715494
See how I went ahead and skipped some steps that would have been obviously coming?

What examples could I have provided where you WOULDNT have filed me into the "Full of shit" category?

You apparently don't get the point of my abstinence.

It's because no matter what we would have ended up with you continuing to believe whatever it is that you believe. Which would obviously compel you to file me in any number of bullshit categories.

So I counter-asked you what would be the point of providing any examples?

See how you ignored my question.. the only difference is I gave you a logical reason for my action.

You remain a slop-filled ignorant burlap sack of muck that I still couldn't give a fuck less about. I don't wish you any ill will, don't get me wrong, I love you bro. But I could not give a fuck less if you believe a word I say.
>>
>>18715585
>child
Edgy teen detected.
>>
>>18715592
yeah i know right? Kinda the whole point of her character.

now go and google her.
there are no braces.

feel stupid yet?
>>
>>18715607
You delicious, salty tears sustain me.
>>
>>18715615
Lol hardly.

I am open to relevant discussion.

I am not open to feeding any trolls with calcified brains.

If I were asked for examples in a mature manner, I would respond in such a way. I would still likely inquire as to the reasoning of discussing specific examples, though.

If anybody is legitimately interested in what I have to say I am more than happy to be open about my experiences. Not that I expect anybody to be, or care if they are.

:)
>>
>>18715629
Ahh gotta love the delusional trolls eh?

What tears? lolol

I provide you with logic and reasoning and you assert that I am being salty and getting upset.

Your own ignorance is what sustains you, child. LOL
>>
>>18715630
>still begging this hard for attention
>>
>>18715621
She has them in some shots and not in others, hardly proof that we're jumping between timelines where that's basically the only change. So, no. No, I do not.
>>
>>18715639
You're free to believe whatever you want.

If you think you're upsetting me at all, you're not. It's sad really.. and as long as you want to continue, I will continue to tell you you will be in my prayers.

I pray for you, anon.
>>
>>18714386
/thread
>>
>>18715655
This. I could use the refection of the snake on Indiana Jones' shirt in the snake pit scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark not being in the DVD release as proof of the Mandela Effect, if we're allowed to use editing as evidence.
>>
>>18715714
Editing errors, rather.
>>
>>18715637
>logic and reasoning
You mean "I don't have to give you shit because you won't believe me anyway"? Because that's what you've been doing, and that is neither of those things.
>>
>>18715962
>still choosing not to explain the point of providing any examples

Moving along..
>>
>>18715991
Other anon, but nobody really knows what you mean otherwise. You claimed you have better examples than misquotations and spelling fuck-ups. Yeah, there would be no point in providing more of these. But your examples are supposed to be not explainable by flaws in the way the brain stores memories. So why not bring something new to the table and stop being so fucking vague and dodgy
>>
>>18715991
Because that's how debating this shit works, you state your points and provide some examples, and I provide a counterargument. Otherwise it descends into
>Nuh-uh!
"Yeah-huh!"
>You're a faggot!
"Well, you're a double-faggot!"
>>
>>18716279
I can tell you what has changed for my root reality, and you will say "no it didn't" because this IS your root reality. For you nothing has changed. You are not doing what we are doing.
>>
>>18716299
Ok, cool. But stop that teasing. Why are you so sure about being from a different dimension? Just come with those examples already man.
>>
>>18715991
Because you're supposed to support your case when arguing for or against something. Trying to preempt that with "Well, you're just going to call me crazy and ignore my points anyway, so why bother?" doesn't get you out of doing that and is a non-argument at absolute best.
>>
In my reality we have an entire field of science dedicated to how memories are stored that you lack.

The discoveries of penicillin, radioactivity, the television, and the name of the first true computer ENAC, are differently attributed in the universe my memories were formed in.

I have moved realities more than once. I have seen Tim Curry and a few other famous figures die, be alive, and die again. Curry is alive here by the way. His death caused the cancellation of the sequel to a very popular move, the first of which was never even made here.

I was born with a bicuspid aortic valve... I lost that several universes ago.

I sometimes wake up and my dental work has moved around.

Want more?
>>
>>18716373
>roleplay cancer
you need to stop posting and rethink your life
>>
>>18716413
Don't you wonder why we offend you so much?
>>
>>18716419
lemme guess... cause we are dumb, insane, or somehow less powerful than you are.
>>
>>18716424
we offend you because we are flat out trespassing.
>>
>>18716419
*annoy

and no. It is pretty straight forward. Do annoying faggot shit and end up annoying people. bravo for being one of the most cancerous types of posters here on 4chan.
>>
>>18716432
your insults and ignorant doubt add so much more. You must desire a silent board so you can just sit here and listen to your own farts.
>>
>>18716444
You get a last (You) from me, but only to check'em
>>
trip of truth bro. The rules are true across the omniverse
>>
The first true computer where I am from is named UNAC. It is housed in two warehouse sized buildings and actually goes under the street. I have been there.

Yours is ENAC and way different.
>>
Sorry... was ENAC last time I checked... it is ENIAC now
>>
>>18706403
Based Korn
>>
>>18716279
>>18716186
>>18716331
This is why I am not interested.. I don't need to debate anything. I am not interested in debating. None of this is provable. You cannot prove anything about reality with certainty. I am open to discussion. I know what I know and that is good enough for me.

I understand that it is more comfortable to believe that my memory is fallible and I would never argue that it isn't. But I also understand, as I said, the difference between careless observation and reality shifting.

I have provided vague examples and that appears to me to be the best you'll be able to get out of me.

I have no interest in debating what is or is not possible in reality as I know from firsthand reality flip-flops that reality is not stagnant.

Again I could provide all the anecdotal evidence you could ask for but again I must ask what would that do?

You would propose any number of these fallible characteristics of the brain and we would get nowhere.
>>
>>18716797
Then you shouldnt have opened your whore mouth in the first place. Just lurk my man, but dont pretend that you have some new insights in it and then bullshit your way out of it when people want to know more. thats just faggotry.
You claimed
>Anybody that thinks this is simple bad memory has not experienced a strong effect.

But you are dodging any ellaboration. THATS why people think you are full of shit
>>
>>18716827
I also stated I don't give a shit what people think.

Perhaps if I were asked politely and not as if I am about to feed a troll, I would elaborate more clearly hmm?

If people were actually interested in knowing more about my experience, I don't think they'd approach the way they did.. but that's just me.

I've given general examples and have claimed to have experienced flip-flops.

I am not pretending to have any new insight. I said anybody that thinks it is simply bad memory has not experienced a strong effect.

How does that imply that I have any new insight?

I have experienced too much to deny and it would take a long time to elaborate and I doubt anybody would take me seriously so why waste the energy.

I am simply letting people know that there are reasonable logic-oriented skeptics like myself that have been forced to admit that something is up.

Take it or leave it I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>18707905
>You can't discuss M.E. here without major shilling.

"You can't say retarded shit here without people calling you out on it, what's up with that"
>>
>>18716872
Ok. stop. Opinion recognized
>>
>>18716797
That means I win, then. Neat.

>Again I could provide all the anecdotal evidence
See >>18714386
>>
>>18716872
>How does that imply that I have any new insight?
Because most examples are minor modifications of pop culture references. So I am genuinely interested and am asking you nicely to just share what you mean by "strong effect" instead of spending multiple posts explaining why you dont want to participate in the discussion. I can accept the mandela effect from a purely philosophical view at least. To me it seems comparable to models in global scepticism (for example "brain in a jar"). So it is just interesting what made you "forced to admit that something is up". Nobody really interested in this topic would expect evidence for a theory that is inherently unprovable
>>
>>18716893
We mandelites are stuped!!!

Looney Toons never existed motha fuckas!
To THE TOP
>>
>>18717003
It isn't that I don't want to participate in any discussion. I don't want to participate in any debate.

As I said human anatomy and geography are not what I would consider minor. I had a relationship of my home state with SA committed to memory that is no longer even remotely accurate. Same with several parts of the anatomy. Back in school I was able to take the outlines of countries and take them from a random rotation and place them into the outline of a continent with very close accuracy. You may have played with the same programs. I was able to memorize each continent within a half hour. I don't claim to have a perfect memory and I am not looking to boast.. I also don't expect it to persuade your reasonable thought processes. It took personal experience for me to change mine.

I can understand being skeptical, because I am very much so myself. But I have experienced too much.

I have had my brother deny an experience I've had with him as having ever happened.. and my close friend validated the same effect for me without any prior seeding. It is personal experiences that I would need to go into background and detail to elaborate greatly and I don't think anybody would take me seriously. Would you?

I have provided you with more.. this time around at any rate..

Do you want more?
>>
>>18717082
>It isn't that I don't want to participate in any discussion. I don't want to participate in any debate.
So nobody is allowed to disagree or question your views. Tumblr's where you want to go for that.
>>
>>18717082
well, finally. thanks that gave me a better insight. much better than a simple msquotation

> Would you?
Well yes, as I said, I am at least willing to entertain this idea as a philosophical exercise. I understand that there cant be hardly much evidence since the whole universe shifted
>>
>>18717260
no. the universes do not move. Our memories and conscious thoughts move into our doubles in that universe.
>>
Why does every /X/ thread initially start out with some decent discussion then devolve into circlejerking with two shills arguing over meaningless bullshit
>>
>>18717293
What is a shill?
>>
>>18706325
Mabye its not a parallel universe. Maybe we were transported millions of years into the future and all the geographic changes were caused by continental drift.
>>
>>18717300
Shill is something that usually turn into baits.
>>
>>18717286
oh, alright gotcha
>>
>>18717358
Yeah. I woke up a week ago and had a few fillings in my teeth I never use to have, and lost a heart defect I was born with.

As far as I have been able to figure out, some of us are working our way through our doubles in other very close and nearly (but not quite) alike realities... with clear differences though.

It is also speeding up and getting more fun.
>>
>>18708095
I normally never put ant stock into these things but at the 20 minute mark where he predicts NASA finding the earth like planet within 40 light years is actually sort of ridiculous.
>>
The Mandela Effect hit me hard today. I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom to pee and notice I had a small dick. I know I had a big fat dick.

Guess I should ask /r/ for some help on this.
>>
>>18717300
It's what you call anyone who tries to argue with you about anything.
>>
Live stream about the Mandela Effect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiPpYwWIFC0
>>
>>18717260
I appreciate the objectivity.

Another example I will elaborate further on..

The one with my brother. When we were both fairly young (so yes subject to long term distortion) my brother informed me that Louie Anderson had passed away of a heart attack and that one of my favorite shows at the time, Life with Louie, was to be canceled.

Life went on until this whole Mandela Effect phenomenon. I found out that he had never passed away. I can find no evidence of a hoax or any reason to believe he had passed.

People do say they remember him being a part of the Family Feud curse.

..and my brother completely denies ever telling me of his death.

When I asked my friend (a) if he knew of Louie Anderson he responded without much hesitation, "yeah he died a while ago".

I will give you another example that being the scene in the Wizard of Oz where the Scarecrow has a gun.

My ex wife is a die-hard Oz fanatic. Has seen the movie countless times and even has a sleeve going.

When I asked her in which scene did the scarecrow wield a gun (seeding the implication that he did in fact have one) she instantly responded, "he never had a gun".

When I showed her youtube footage of the actual scene she got upset and said it must have been a good edit. It was in fact, the actual movie.

This is what happens when we encounter an effect that we are intimately in tune with. It is something we know and cannot deny even when faced with an opposing reality.

We cannot accept that this has always been our reality.

It is absolutely changing/shifting in some way, of that I am certain.

>>18717218
Excuse you. I figured I had made myself pretty clear. I do not care if anybody disagrees with me or question my views. People are more than welcome. I am open to being questioned and discussing viewpoints, as well, by the way. It is the manner I may not condone or approve of.
>>
>>18717006
Summit?
>>
fallout old world blues, amirite?
>>
>>18717840
>It is the manner I may not condone or approve of.
If you can't take mean comments, you should get off the internet.
>>
Hey, I get it. No, really, I do. I get why you don’t believe me, and I get why it’s hard to accept that reality has changed, is changing, and will continue to change. I get it. You know why? Because if this hadn’t happened to me - if I hadn’t realized my whole world shifted - then I’d be in the same boat as you. Really, I would.
But do me a favor, okay? Just hear me out. Read this whole thing with an open mind. Read it twice if you have to, because I’ve read every word of yours. I’ve taken all of your suggestions into consideration. Really, I have. I’ve checked my carbon-monoxide detector four times in the last month or so.. Why? Because, like you, I want there to be a rational, logical, sane explanation for what is happening. Oh, god, I really do.
But there’s not.
See, you like to question my sanity, my honesty, and my memory (because lord knows false memories are a real thing). And here’s the thing about that, I do too. I questioned my sanity. I questioned my memory. I really did. And for a while, I got by just by thinking that nothing had changed and I was just mistaken… constantly mistaken. I mean, I’m human right? And brains are weird… right?
Then, one day, it happens. You see it. Something that just can’t be. For me, it was the Mona Lisa - but really, it could be anything. It’ll stop you in your tracks, and you’ll feel your mind try to rationalize it, try to convince you that you’re simply remembering it wrong… but this time it’s different. This time, there’s a sinking feeling in your gut, like you might throw up.. like everything you’ve ever known about your reality is a total lie.
Now, at the moment, you may not know what this feels like - but I’ll tell you - It’s awful. There’s nothing like it. It changes you. It changes your outlook on the world, on life, on the universe, on quantum physics, on religion, on… just about everything.
>>
>>18720319
It progresses, you start to realize more things are just not right. Then, your brain, does this thing where it starts to question just about everything.
Am I schizophrenic? Has my S.O. changed? What happens if I wake up one day and I live in a different house? Is anything real anymore? What now? Oh god, what now?
This isn’t really a fun phase of discovering the ME, but it’s just that - a phase. Eventually you’ll come to terms with the fact that whatever is happening is happening. There’s nothing that we can do to change it. Nothing that we can to do stop it. It just is what it is.
Here’s the thing though - I don’t need you to tell me all the ways that I am wrong. I don’t need you to correct my own personal experiences. Believe it or not, I do a heck of a lot of that myself. I spent days questioning my sanity, debating if I should seek therapy. But no, Tidy Cats went to Tidy Cat and back to Tidy Cats again. Sorry, that happened. Maybe you didn’t see it. Maybe you didn’t experience it in your “timeline” or your “reality” but that happened, and it happened to me.
I don’t need you to believe my words. I don’t need your approval. I know what I saw. I know what I experienced, and I also know, that one day, someday, something will change for you too. And when that happens, I will be here with an open mind ready to discuss possibilities, theories, and ideas. Until then, please, at least approach my experiences with an open mind. Don’t just shut me out. Hear what I have to say. Ponder it. Question it. Think what if…. and let your mind run wild.
The truth is, I don’t need you to justify my experience with the ME, but one day, you might need me to justify yours. So it is best to at least be polite.
>>
>>18717840
I asked a friend if he'd even seen The Matrix, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, and he told me that it apparently has Keanu Reeves as the lead now

I was trying to find out if Freddie Mercury ever got reelected, only to find out that he not only never became president in this timeline, but he also died in the 90's

I tried to watch Samurai Frank a couple weeks back, but it's called Samurai Jack now and he doesn't have a laser chainsaw broadsword

I went to ask my girlfriend about all this, and it turns out he's my boyfriend and a male model in this timeline
>>
no slide
>>
>>18713530
Amazing logic. So when I put 1 bullet into 6 shooter, spin it, put it to my head and press the trigger, odds are 50/50 I will hero, right? Because I either hero or not, right?
>>
File: 1468004798252.jpg (49KB, 426x412px) Image search: [Google]
1468004798252.jpg
49KB, 426x412px
>>18706403
That's how I remember it too

Except we changed it to "All Day I Dream About Scotty" because there was this super cute guy in high school everyone had a crush on named scotty :3
>>
>>18708148
If I play ft7 at home and it defaults to aerith I'm gonna kill myself
>>
>>18708148
Aww fucker, change it back
>>
>>18713492
What happen to world one? What about my loved ones in world one!?
>>
File: 1465017958146.png (81KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1465017958146.png
81KB, 409x406px
>>18708148
She's always been Aerith in the Jap version and Aeris in the US version. In the US only weeaboos refer to her as Aerith.
>>
You may discuss this here www nrgiseternal dot com with no interference
>>
>>18720276
If you can't practice reading comprehension. You should probably ask more questions and make less assumptions.

>>18720435
Cute :)
>>
>>18715301
All of you guys who responded to him are retarded. He's just making a statement that is true for people who've experienced it. He's not trying to change your mind or prove it as fact.

If you dumbasses actually read his post you'd realize he isn't trying to prove anything because he knows you won't believe you anyways.
>>
>>18713681
What does that have to do with it? They used the name Constantinople for centuries after they conquered the Romans.
>>
>>18706325
>Europe largely unchanged
>place where Europeans aren't too familiar with suddenly "wrong"
>MUST BE UNIVERSE WRONG

Or they taught you shitty geography in your school and used a bad map projection. Here in the US we learned the real map. We even fucking talked about the theory that South American and Africa were part of the supercontinent and showed the plates moving to their current spots.

Mandela effect is your brain being bad at remembering things.
>>
>>18723448
Thank you.

I appreciate knowing that there are actual cognizant, objective thinkers out there.

Few and far between, these days.
>>
>>18706325
Ed McMahon was never a spokesman for Publishers Clearing House, and he did not hand out the big check. Actually, PCH never had a celebrity as a spokesman.
>>
>>18714086
If you're actually right this would be reality bending.

Please get into neurology or something brain related. You have the right hypothesis creation motive for it!
>>
Can someone with a high IQ look at this video and tell me that this is not true. If this is true I am going to just kill my self and get it over with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Po8N5j2EA
>>
>>18723594
It's about 90% true, the worst parts that I'm guessing you're concerned about will be reality in about a decade. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>18723594
Computer Engineer here. We are nowhere close to having true AI, that might not even happen within this century. This video is religious bullshit. Don't kill yourself over this, you've got more to contribute to the world than this.
>>
>>18706392
All Day I Dream About Soccer. it's always been Adidas
>>
>>18723820
What about the D-wave 2048 qubit some say it has 4096
>>
>>18723834
I don't work with quantum computers myself (there aren't very many of them). I can tell you that there is a VAST misunderstanding of quantum mechanics by the general public. Quantum phenomena in a computer processor, or memory, or storage, can NOT alter reality on the scale that the Mandela Effect is. It just isn't possible to have that level of impact, the number of qubits involved does not change this. Quantum effects are localized, they only affect things on the quantum level, they can not retroactively alter reality on our scale.
>>
Remember when New Zealand was to the Northeast of Australia instead of the Southeast?
>>
>>18706325
>what does that say about our internal memories?
eye witness testimony isnt admisable in court, even if we assume tye person isnt lieing
our memories are not perfect
yes i thought it was berenSTEEN bears...although part of that might be because people read it and didnt HEAR it.

nothing more than that
>>
>>18723831
I'm lost.. what's the Mandela?

Because I remember Adidas and the acronym: "All day I dream about sex". It isn't Adidas anymore?
>>
>>18708104
Australia is as big as Asia?
>>
>>18723923
I clearly remember it being right next to australia, like the old world shows in OP's image.
>>
File: 1481762589607.png (3MB, 2298x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1481762589607.png
3MB, 2298x1600px
>>18706410
"Luke, I am your father" was popularized as marketing material. it was on comic book backers, trailer lines, popcorn buckets, posters, you name it. people wanted an answer and so it was rammed down their throats to get them to buy the movie, and it was much more attractive sounding and dramatic that the heroes father was the villain displayed in that fashion, rather than a bland quote of "No, i am your father" which would require a picture of some form on every add piece.

Back in those days Luke was a household name, so it triggered thoughts of starwars on it's own. the proclamation of a father figured incited curiosity, even to non-fans.

Source: I was on the advertising team. we worked that shit for months getting it on anything that could be printed.
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.