[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf is goin on? two hotties kill themselves because of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: aliens.jpg (19KB, 552x496px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
19KB, 552x496px
wtf is goin on? two hotties kill themselves because of this supposed fucking game, it must be (see pic name)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4264838/Teenagers-committing-suicide-social-media-GAME.html
>>
Teenagers are retards.

/thread
>>
been reading up on it, unfortunately i don't speak russian. if you do, look up f58 on youtube and theres plenty of videos about it. most with blue whale symbolism. there is also a pin up girl graphic which i believe is associated.
>>
>>18706309

Russia must be such a shithole if this is what their teens do for fun.
>>
File: 1487252439799.gif (4MB, 487x416px) Image search: [Google]
1487252439799.gif
4MB, 487x416px
This is so retarded.

That girl is kinda cute, why kill herself.
If you're just gone kill yourself and you look like that why not give yourself to someone who can take care of you so you can just give up on life's challenges and live as a naive child. She could have been some upper middle class guy's fucktoy dreamwife in his nice house, she could have had kids and never be hungry or lonely. She could just exist for the sole purpose of making herself happy while someone provides for her. Most men would literally murder for that opportunity.
Now she's just dead, what a fucking waste, Jesus.
>>
It fails me
>>
>>18706399
Agers are retards.
>>
>>18706592
Go fuck yourself, you do realize people can have depression right? I suffer from it, and i'm ugly as shit but I know plenty hot girls who want to die for similar reasons. It doesn't matter if you live in a hole or of you live in a mansion, your conditions don't make you deoressed, because you'll make up your own conditions to justify feeling like shit
>>
>>18708886
Then how about you make someone else happy instead of killing yourself faggot.

If thing are so bad then how much worse can it be.
>>
>>18706592

You're retarded
>>
>>18706514
I guess that's where the name "Russian roulette" comes from.
>>
>>18706309
That's how natural selection works in the Information Age.
>>
>>18709721
And you're selfish.

It's not like anyone expects anything from a woman other than to exist and not be a psycho bitch.

If you kill yourself on easy mode i guess you weren't worth having anyway.
>>
>>18706309
>dailymail
>>
>>18706592
>implying being with you is somehow better than death

You're alone for a reason, Anon. Don't forget that.
>>
>>18706309
Russian girl's lives are not valued by the world. They are treated like sex dolls.
>>
>>18709752
>>18706592
>he dehumanizes a dead girl as a waste of a "fucktoy" because she makes his dick hard

This is why you're still a virgin.
You have to be over eighteen to post here. Go do your homework!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.