[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powerful secret society or just LARPers? Please post ful explanations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

File: freemason1.head.jpg (1MB, 1081x653px) Image search: [Google]
freemason1.head.jpg
1MB, 1081x653px
Powerful secret society or just LARPers?

Please post ful explanations please, not just "lol they're reptiles"
>>
>>18705486
the grand unified conspiracy theory
>>
>>18705486
All I'm going to say is they're not fucking Freemasons, they're masons. Sick of correcting people..
>>
>>18705515
Tell us why, anon, and maybe we will remember
>>
File: flood.png (908KB, 625x788px) Image search: [Google]
flood.png
908KB, 625x788px
>>18705486

Anyone who supports Moses is a LARPer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FShc3zcLBw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH5y71hOvk0
>>
>>18705501
You did exactly what I said not to do

>>18705515
What's the difference?
>>
>>18705527
BECAUSE A MASON IS OBVIOUSLY A MA SON.

HE SHOULD BE.

A MOTHERS SON.

A MOTH-ERS SUN.

A MOTH'S MIRROR.

BECAUSE WE SEEK THE LIGHT.

AND I HAVE FOUND IT.

sauce: http://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr

WE ARE THE REAL FR33 MASUNS
>>
People who believe in conspiracies theories regarding masonic societies really need to read up on the Enlightenment and understand the nature of 18th century philosophy, which revolved heavily around questioning authorities such as monarchs and organized religion and promoting individual liberty and a high level of discourse.

Given the fact that the term "Illuminati" is Latin for "enlightened ones", it stands to reason that they believed in Enlightenment ideals and thus, if they existed in the 21st century would almost certainly be libertarians.
>>
>>18705544
55+44=99
99=3x33
3x33=99

Thirty-Fr33

k thx bye
>>
>>18705541
Freemasons are just a cult of people seeking answers. Masons are paid to do a job. I know it doesn't sound like much of an answer but I'll tell you all everything I know once I have the guts to.
>>
>>18705486
What are they trying to free mason from? And who is he anyway?
>>
>>18705544
Protip: this guy is a faggot and everyone hates him.

However ... he does make some clever wordplay, which may or may not have been intentional on the part of the Masons.

The Mason's view themselves as "Widow's Sons". Anytime you hear that in a story, think of the Masons. They are widow's sons because the father died -- i.e. the Father, the Logos, the Missing Word, the phallus of Osiris, the masculine, active, generative principle. Some think that the Freemasons, at the top, amongst other things, are a cult about sex and worshiping masculinity; for most of their lives (so they say), the Mason has been de-maled, emasculated, taken away of his birthright to be active, masculine, and powerful; enlightenment is found in the returning of the phallus, Isis (the Widow spoken of, the wife of Osiris, solar-phallic God, Magna Mater or Mother of the mysteries, ultimate symbol of fertility/femininity/the generative principle) creating a new phallus for Osiris; i.e., ritual prostitution and sex magic (research sacred prostitution/temple prostitution throughout history, connect it to Mary Magdalene's supposed relationship with Jesus.

To put it more shortly, some theorize that the Masons were the Sexual Revolution in private before it ever happened in public, and to this day still include sex magic/ritual sex as something important and necessary at higher levels.

To respond to the OP, I believe they are a recruiting ground for wealthy and powerful individuals to conglomerate at the higher levels and probably conspire (Masons take an oath to help each other REGARDLESS OF ANY OBLIGATIONS TO LAW OR THEIR NATION), whereas the lower level people are rookies who don't get any occult or political knowledge or power whatsoever and simply are doing it for the community and the masculine coolness of it. Just my opinion, hope you liked it.
>>
>>18705554
I thought illuminati came from 16th century scientists not 18th century philosophers?
>>
File: unicornuniform.jpg (8KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
unicornuniform.jpg
8KB, 255x197px
>>
>>18705581
No.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
>>
Origins as highly esteemed stone masons with a Hermetic esotericism bent. To hear them tell it, they were prolific throughout the old world, ended up being both influenced by many religions and influencing them. Historic melting pot situation. They talk like they're all about being good upstanding human beings and caring for the world and brotherhood and shit, but then you've got the Bank of America and Denver International murals so who knows. People claim the Georgia Guidestones are masonic, but that whole thing seems like some amateur hour BS compared to branding national currency. Fun fact, Jesus is referred to as "the capstone" once or twice in the bible; the top pointy on a pyramid is a capstone.

When any group is as prolific as they are - full of people as powerful and influential as they obviously are - I just assume they have secret pizza parties.
>>
>>18705544
what did i just read.
>>
>>18705579
>They are widow's sons because the father died -- i.e. the Father, the Logos, the Missing Word, the phallus of Osiris, the masculine, active, generative principle
Also linked of course to Christianity --- the crucifixion of Christ (the Logos, the Father in the flesh), the fall of Adam and Eve, thus the fall from direct communion with the Father.

In fact, the Masons seem to love devaluing Christianity for whatever reason by suggesting that many parts of it have roots in other religions; for instance, that Isis-Osiris-Horus is how Christianity got Mary/Holy Spirit-----God the Father----Jesus; really, I think in doing this they're creating an entirely new mythos for themselves, a flexible comparative mythology which they use for their own purposes.

However, on the other hand, you COULD view it as a meaningful iteration of the idea of the Trinity throughout religions, which could be linked to Gurdjieff's idea of the 3 major forces that make up the world--- Active, Passive, and Reconciling.

Brahma the Creator, Shiva the Destroyer, Vishnu the Preserver.
God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
Osiris, Isis, Horus
... maybe more that I'm forgetting
>>
>>18705670
Perhaps (to continue my already very prolific and long posts), they do not quite devalue Christianity as they do love to mix it with other religions and mythologies, as they twist it around. I think this is the only way they could pass down certain occult/mystical ideas from old times, by changing them to fit a new form so they wouldn't get outright branded as pagans.

Indeed, the Masons had and still retain a very Christian veneer; to see them as "hating" Christianity is trite; they may hate mainstream Christianity, but they also get a lot of leverage out of Christian mysticism, Christian ideas --- but more so from Jewish mysticism and the Old Testament, the Kabbalah and whatnot.

Of course, what do I know? I'm not a Mason, I'm not planning to be one. I've simply read a lot about them, so take it all critically, with a grain of salt and a grain of thought.
>>
File: c2b.jpg (54KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
c2b.jpg
54KB, 535x462px
>>18705664
Your salvation.

TRUTH & LOVE e v e r y w h e r e
>>
>>18705486
mason's lady here (wife of a freemason)

its a fraternity. they do lots of charity work and giving back but mostly they just get together and drink scotch. what exactly do you want to know about it? (keep in mind that it does have a lot of secrets that I cant divulge and am probably not supposed to know about)
>>
File: 1488285896973.jpg (132KB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
1488285896973.jpg
132KB, 640x796px
>>18705800
Ok lady you a little late for disclosure tho, no offense kek
>>
uhhh dont listen to this guy >>18705698
>>18705670

he sounds insane
>>
>>18705515
Other way around.

>>18705541
Speculative as opposed to operative.

>>18705670
>In fact, the Masons seem to love devaluing Christianity
Well no. Religion isn't mentioned at all.
>suggesting that many parts of it have roots in other religions
That's true, though.
>>
>>18705961
Kek you're obviously told fuck all. One question, Do you believe in what your husband does?
>>
>>18706000
Until I read what you said to the other anon. But I'd still like an answer
>>
File: 1487298139891.gif (84KB, 233x533px) Image search: [Google]
1487298139891.gif
84KB, 233x533px
Do you want to know the final secret? All the degrees and symbolism involved up until 32 are to prepare you for it and it's generally viewed as reckless to impart this knowledge to those who haven't been enlightened, but fuck it.
The final and ultimate secret is that there is no ultimate secret. You, who are illuminated, are the light which the initiates are seeking and following. It's a grand joke and the ritual and symbolism involved are supposed to imprint certain things in you; this being the final. Now you are prepared to lead.
I just ruined the whole experience if you planned on joining, and I could be ruined for posting what I just did. Luckily I'm drunk. You're welcome.
>>
>>18706079
You wouldn't have posted in the 1st place if you weren't..
>>
Freemasons are anti papists / anti Jews

They're basically Jews
>>
>>18706254
You are correct.
>>
i remember like 2 years ago, the freemasons building in brisbane had like some gimmick of "come in and realise we aren't actually evil" type of thing. i can't remember what it actually said, but fuck i wish i skipped uni to explore it
>>
>>18706329
They do that time to time.
I'm busy with my job and a child now, but I used to be pretty active as a Mason.
They're having trouble keeping their membership up, much like rotary clubs, Lions, etc. The majority of the members are upwards of 50, white, and male, and that's not enough people to sustain it.
>>
>>18706079
What a scam brub also all /x/ posters are drunk or stoned most of the time
>>
They just got trendy after the Da Vinci Code came out. Seriously, this is when people started talking about it. It's a marketing stunt more or less.
>>
>>18706000
I'm not the Blue Slipper lass.

>>18706296
>Freemasons are anti papists
Nope. The Catholic ones certainly aren't.
>/ anti Jews
Kinda, but it's subtle.

>>18706079
Your conclusions aren't wrong, just the process of getting there.

>>18706329
It's every year. Brisbane Open House covers Ann St. Every second year it has the appendant degrees expo.
You're free to check it out during the week, but i forget the tour times.
>>
my uncle and my grandfather are/was masons.
>>
>>18707150
>just the process of getting there.
I know but I pulled a Crowley.
>>
>>18705554
It got corrupted
>>
>>18707466
Got pouty, spouted rubbish, then ate your own poop?
>>
>>18705486
There has always been this idea that somewhere lives people who know everything and/or control everything. It's a simpleton's way of making the world sensible, orderly.
This magical domain was in the heavens, or very far away. As the world came to be slowly mapped out, the idea gave rise to the Letter from Prester John about 1165, a piece of sci-fi fanfic that described the perfect kingdom where everyone is wise and long lived, food falls out of trees etc.
Soon enough, though, the world really was mapped out and fantasy places became exactly that. Soon after the Rosicrucians were invented, academic and occult ninjas who existed within mainstream society who happened to be holding the secrets of all secrets etc etc.
The Freemasons, as well as being a way for like minded men to gather together and engage in commercial or financial piracy, came to have this label attributed to them. It is true though, that they would tell an initiate at the time things like "There are many religions in the world and all have some truth to them"after a course of broadening study.
Imagine walking the streets of late 18th century Europe anywhere, with everyone around you thinking the world was either Christians or fucked up orcs, while you know that some very dignified societies have never heard of Jesus.
It would make you feel very confident and superior, while you wouldn't exactly be able to explain what you know to Obadiah Spittle the Turnip Boy.
So carrying knowledge that any schoolboy knows now would be like mental dynamite in that time. It all fitted in with the Imperial ambitions of the day as well.
There's some who think there is some cloudy cabal who knows now what normal people won't know for centuries, but i'm not convinced. While it's true that all the illiterate people can now read and write, it's also true that humans can't keep secrets.
Secrets are corrosive, wrecking their keepers. Little kids understand the power of secrecy, but not the damaging aspect.
>>
>>18707578
>Secrets are corrosive, wrecking their keepers.
Better tell me your bank details, then.
>>
>>18706079
Crowley's version was called the Ipsissimus, who takes an oath to act as if everything that happens is a personal dealing between him and the Universe.
So after years of rigorous study, leadership, activity and administration, a man decides to act like a psychotic idiot. It's the similarity between zero and infinity, both have no limits, it closes the circle.
Pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>18707583
Keys aren't secrets.
I know you were going for a shitpost or weak joke but once you've had to keep a real secret you'll understand they are chunks of red hot burning shit and a terrible burden.
Some people use em to motivate or dramatise their lives, i haven't got the energy.
>>
>>18707592
>Keys aren't secrets.
They literally are. They're a surety.
You're just being a drama queen.
>>
>>18707578
Your mom was a simpleton for letting me Creampie her ...but we got you out of it so ...
>>
>>18705486
Literally, the Stonecutters episode (Simpsons) will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about them. Haha
>>
>>18705544
Where did the pic lead you?
Are 3301-guys singularity-fags?
>>
>>18708430
Follow the foxes call when you s33 him. It lead me right here.

http://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr

I am like you are. They are us we are them.

Its on
>>
Freemasons run this world you live in, friend.

Wake up
>>
My uncle is part of a Freemasons group in Mexico. I got to attend a meeting it's mostly just lawyers, teachers, doctors talking about local government and philosophy.
>>
>>18708439
*farts*
k.
>>
>>18708605
Yes its all a stupid roleplay and so on. : (
>>
>>18706079
I've been thinking about the same thing the past couple days. I converted to Christianity one month ago and everything is just changing in front of me. Maybe your reckless drunk posting was a sign for me and many others anon...
>>
File: IMG_3135.png (370KB, 960x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3135.png
370KB, 960x493px
>>18705486
>who are the freemasons?

A distraction. Your local lodge has no power over you. It's just there to "normalize" them. The actual freemasons call themselves The Builders, for indeed they are the builders who rejected the cornerstone. The Cornerstone stone being Jesus the Logos. Instead, they put themselves up there. Just like their father, father of lies has commanded them. That is why they so pompously say Annuit cœptis "he favors our undertaking". They were, and still are behind every major civilization this world has seen. The US is currently their stronghold. You see replicas of ancient Egyptian and Greek architecture everywhere in the capital. D.C. For the east coast and Las Vegas for the west coast. The guy you see on the road with a masons bumper sticker doesn't have a clue what he is doing.
>>
>>18706484
>Da Vinci Code
No, you started paying attention after.
>>
It's where closeted homosexuals go, when they are not with their pretend wives.
>>
>>18705579

No, he's (>>18705544) right

>>18708430
Do you know what you are?

>>18706079
Masonry is pretty retarded desu
>>
>>18705800
Son and stepson of two high-level Masons here. Can confirm they've told me the same story and have been told I could join whenever I wanted, and that it's effectively just a drinking social club that does a lot of charity work. It's "not what everyone thinks it is".

I imagine there's probably a lot of insider gossip that only gets shared throughout the lodges, about politicians and celebrities and companies but I can't really imagine them being much more than that. If the secrets would impact us, we'd probably know about it.
>>
>>18709019
Too many floors above in that concept of reaching enlightenment. If they had real interest in enlightening humanity it would be easy to do so. Masonry isn't humanistic. The goal is to gatekeep us "sheeple" because this system is basically modern slavery.

Most Masons have no idea what theyre doing. You need pure intent and not selfishness to see the 33.

What you think of as high level masons are nothing but slaves to their true masters. Charity isn't really a masonic task btw. If they do charity good for them most dont tho.

Good people don't hide their truths. Truly enlightend people don't hide in lodges.

Same old pyramid system. Stone age shit right there bru.

>its not what everyone thinks it is
>its a shitshow. Thats what i know it is
>>
>>18708703
>hurr what is the Taxil hoax
At least do your research, tinfoil.
>>
>>18709178
You are in every goddamn thread in open, with your essays and obsession with 33.
I really wish the mobile apps had filters.
>>
>>18710609
Bad luck. 3310 e v e r y w h e r e

33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33
>>
>>18705833
>research masonry deeply
>get called insane
Most of what I said is from Manly Palmer Hall, check him out. Some is from William Cooper. Some is from a lot of obscure secondary literature on Masonry.

Although I do admit you have to be a bit insane to research Masonry very deeply while not being a Mason.... so you're correct there, buddy.

>>18705961
>Well no. Religion isn't mentioned at all.
Yeah, I realized I worded that wrong, thanks.
>>
>>18710644
>33
Are you seeing it, too a lot lately?
Please respond. 333 and 33 are out of control these days.
>>
File: 33.png (22KB, 658x424px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
22KB, 658x424px
>>18710978
We are not here to take part. We are he to take over!

>hint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hlhjGMWpYg

10:33 IAM in the morning.

The dawn of a new day...
>>
>>18709178
>33
Not Masonry. That's the A&AR.
>Charity isn't really a masonic task btw
It specifically is. But people misunderstand it's meaning.
>Good people don't hide their truths. Truly enlightend people don't hide in lodges.
Source?

>>18710849
>Most of what I said is from Manly Palmer Hall, check him out. Some is from William Cooper.
Better off getting primary, or generally more reliable sources.
>>
>>18711035
I've also read quite a fair deal of Albert Pike.
>>
>>18711022
>
ok now THAT'S pretty creepy, good job
>>
>>18711022
Can't wait.
>>
>>18711423
Still not a primary source, unless you read his outdated A&AR SJ (not Freemasonry) rituals.
>>
>>18705486
Moderately influential organization. Not exactly secret, but not quite in the open.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.