[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. Does anyone else every get this feeling? It's just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

So.
Does anyone else every get this feeling? It's just utter dread. It doesn't make sense to feel, it seems totally delusional, but do you ever get this fear that you're going to look at someone and just see some contorted demon. Some terrifying monster, instead of one of your loved ones?

Sometimes when I'm in bed with my bf I feel like I'm going to turn over and he's going to be missing his eyes. Or his mouth is going to be stretched into a wide sharped tooth grin and there will be blood dripping from his eyes.

I do this with other stuff too, and I feel like maybe I'm just really paranoid. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to look up and there will be some scary murdery looking dude staring at me. Or that while I'm in bed the computer chair will turn around and there will be someone sitting in it.

So the question is, am I crazy? Am I delusional, or is this normal? And if it's not normal, is there a name for it? Or what?
>>
>>18705211
sight has historically been our species' primary means of detecting predators-- our ancestors that didn't fear what was outside their field of vision got FUCKED UP by big ass SNAKES and TIGERS and BOARS and OTHER HUMANS n shit. those ancestors that weren't fearful weren't able to pass on their DUMBFUCK NOT SCARED GENES. we humans have evolved to be fearful of what's out of view, because
--if you're scared, you're careful--
and if ur careful A FUCKING NEANDERTHAL ISN'T GONNA CLUB YOU IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD AND STEAL YOUR FOOD

you just have an overactive & macabre imagination. if these feelings only come over you occasionally, then you're totally normal. if they're debilitating, and you're unable to function normally because of these feelings then you need to go see a psych medicine-man

of course, this is x, so get ready for ppl to tell you that your haunted, or ur boyfriend is a demon or some shit.
>>
>>18705211
you not crazy because those are just feelings. you dont claim to see those things you just half expect to see them

if you do ever see the things you imagine might be then i doubt we will ever hear from you again
>>
>>18705279
The problem is that sometimes it is debilitating.
I get so worked up I can barely bring myself to move. It doesn't always get that bad but it has in the past.

Made it so bad that I was afraid to go to the bathroom, and be around mirrors.
I was afraid that I'd see something, in the place of my own face.

Only once though has it ever gotten to the point where I was physically panicking and was in fear of my life, because I'm convinced it wasn't just a delusion and something had actually happened to me that night.
>>
>>18705915
I'll tell the story of that night if anyone is interested.
>>
>>18705928
yes please
>>
>>18705928
I'm interested.
>>
>>18705211
I had this when i was younger, you just need to stop being afraid and you will notice that nothing will happen.
However, if it does happen you should see a doctor.
>>
I was once the same way but I think men just stop caring after a while. Might just be me but I think a male's mind just becomes "fuck it, if I die I die". I've noticed all of the women in my family are terrified to think one day they'll die while all the men either keep the fear well hidden or they stop caring because death is inevitable. I have seen some crazy paranormal shit a few years ago and even then I wasn't afraid, more curious and excited than anything.
>>
You have schizophrenia.
>>
>>18705915
>Made it so bad that I was afraid to go to the bathroom, and be around mirrors.
>I was afraid that I'd see something, in the place of my own face.
holy shit are you me
>>
>>18705211
yes happned to me. with the same mentality i have now, and the other past ones. but it was like fearing looking in the mirror and find a diffrent face.

Mirrors can be hell:
>my friend's grandma is terrorized of mirrors
why?
>because she had a habit in looking too much in the mirror everyday,she was obssesed with her mirror.and she was known for it.
>she grew like this. untill one day she was alone and looked into the mirror...
>she found nothing. not her face. she screamed. and tried another she couldnt too. from that day there is no mirrors in her house.
>>18708384
are you me
>>
>>18708110
my grandma is 84 and loves . thouthless
>>
>>18705915
I've been through something similar (not identical, though). I went to a psychologist and got diagnosed Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I feel a lot better now.

I'd recommend you to ask for professional help.
>>
>>18708328
You wanna hear a an episode of schizophrenia I'll give you one out a page of my own episodes.I'll try to keep it short.

Neighbor turn out to be the devil psychic contacting me after I pissed them off.Can't remember the whole name it gave me but also called itself the deciever of gods in its title.Informs me I am the jesus reincarnated created by the devil himself to mankind hope just to take it all away.

That there is a golden katana can't remember it's name but its the one from the myths of japans birth and creation forged in hell's fires.That I was meant to find after in the process of digging a plot up to grow corn.To fight off the zombie apocalypse in 2030 in which most of humanity would perish but more would survive than if I don't find it and gain psychic powers gained from learned from gods.

This is of course on the on the years leading up to the zombie apocalypse.Also I would have to find generals to help coordinate the each containing a powerful spirit including myself the is an aspect of taoism such as P'U the uncarved block.

After that apocalypse is over and few years of peace.Hell and all its armies will invade earth after a long and hard battle I will been slain in the final fight with the devil himself.

and here's the kicker he says failed all tests to be this tragic hero/savior and he gonna end all earlier destroying everything and returning me to hell to for 700,000 years each hundred with it's own unique torture for me. Till I'm re-incarnated again for cycle to begin again.
>>
i get like this too desu particularly about windows like i get scared that id look out at night and see a face pressed up against the glass or that ill look in a mirror and ill see that my face is all fucked up
i have an anxiety disorder though so idk if thats smth u should look into
>>
>>18705211
Looks like side from toy story man. That by itself is creepy.
>>
>>18705211
Do you smoke weed by any chance OP? Or take any medication?
>>
>>18708529
*sid
>>
>>18705211
>Sometimes when I'm in bed with my bf

You had to throw that in you fucking succubus
>>
>>18708401
Can you repeat that in coherent English?
>>
>>18708395
you're talking to your mirrors image.
>>
>>18708010
Okay. I'll tell it.
>be me, at friends house
>maybe 13 years old
>weird kid. Creepypasta is my shit
>wanna summon demons and stuff
>its late, after midnight for sure.
>looking up stuff on friends tablet because I don't have my own internet at home
>look up 9/11 videos
>a bunch of conspiracy videos
>"faces in smoke" video or something stupid
>click it
>happy music plays.
>keep watching video. Filling with dread.
>music stops being happy.
>people dying.
>facts about death counts
>then the weird stuff starts to happen
>start crying
>rocking back and forth
>saying "I'm so sorry oh God I'm so so sorry
>saying I'll never do it again.
>screaming at this point.
>feel like it was my fault.
>i killed those people
>then this image pops in my head
>satan himself
>not really satan. Too short
>he has a suit on. Slicked back hair
>but his face looks like a puppet
>hes sitting next to me.
>continue to have nervous break down
>hes sitting right next to me.
>dont look because I know I'll see him
>friends are freaking out. They think I'm possessed
>"weird anon has finally lost it"
>friend gives me a lighter to play with.
>start to calm down.
>dont know what happened. Just that I remember all of it but I don't understand.

So now I look back on that, and its honestly so weird to me. And I swear on everything that something weird was seriously going on that night.
I spent the rest of the night looking at gore. I don't know why
>>
>>18708538
I smoke it rarely
>>
>>18708552
Of course I did
>>
>>18708731
Hmmmm did someone see a different semi translucent other face over yours?
>>
>>18708911
Umm. No not that I know of.
>>
>>18709015
I've only seen one person get actually possessed the other witness of this saw exactly what.In questioning them to make sure they did just go with whatever i said I had them describe what they saw before before I said any descriptive's. We had both seen the same face floating of the over the possessed individual.
>>
>>18705211
Well OP the more important point you should be thinking about

Tits or gtfo
>>
>>18709102
I don't think I can post those one this board, got kik? Lol
>>
>>18709107
This isn't solely for my benefit. Rules are rules
>>
Good, i will convert this in a creepypasta :v.
>>
>>18709164
Rather you not. But alrighty then
>>
>>18705211
This is what science calls "the reptile brain" but in reality is the vestige of our connection to the universal unconscious.
>>
>>18709107
Where Dem titties?
>>
>>18705211
It's called schizophrenia
>>
I have those feels, but not like this:
>>18708731
Do you have a lot of anxiety in general? If so, that's worth discussing with your doctor.

>>18708552
You must be new here.
>>
File: 438.jpg (123KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
438.jpg
123KB, 962x642px
>>18705915
>something had actually happened to me that night

Story Time
>>
>>18710195
I do have anxiety.
I'd refuse medication for it though, and my whole life I've had a minimum of medical care.
Like literally been to the doctor less than 20 times in my whole life. Hippie patents and such

>>18710537
Already posted story
>>
>>18709937
I think it's much more likely that it was just psychotic meltdown based on the conditions of that night.
And I have anxiety in top of that.
>>
>>18708552
>person mentions gf
>nothing
>person mentions bf
>OH GOD YOU MUST BE A *WOMAN* TRYING TO GET MEN'S (my) ATTENTION THERE IS LITERALLY NO OTHER REASON FOR ANYTHING YOU DO FUCKING WOMEN ALWAYS WANTING DUDE'S (my) ATTENTION WHEN I'M NOT EVEN BANGING YOU

Life as a narcissist sounds tough. Poor thing.
>>
File: gay gif.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
gay gif.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>>18705211
Nah I only know to feel positive. People have imaginations I guess thats were their anxiety comes from. You have an imagination, what are you 12? Yeah. Yeah. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>18710702
This anon is daddy
>>
>>18709107
What is your kik? I want to see your titties and pussy.
>>
>>18710702
>t. White knight
>>
>>18710915
You post yours. And I'll send tits
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.