[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/7Q7_-8DlePo This happened in Santiago del Estero,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 15

File: duende-en-Santiago-del-Estero.jpg (45KB, 516x437px) Image search: [Google]
duende-en-Santiago-del-Estero.jpg
45KB, 516x437px
https://youtu.be/7Q7_-8DlePo

This happened in Santiago del Estero, Argentina. Some kids were playing soccer on a dirt field when they suddenly caught a goblin on camera.
>>
Looks like a kid missing his legs crawling crawling over wanting too play with them? You would think if it was something strange the dog would have been barking.
>>
2/10 wouldn't watch again.
>>
Here's another case from 2014:

https://youtu.be/rrnU0-Gsczs
https://youtu.be/2dJKeEBnULw

What the fuck are these things?
>>
>>18704236
How come these videos always end up blurry out of focus and all that about the time they are supposed to show something
>>
>>18704288
Supposedly these fuckers cause some kind of static interference when they get near electronic devices.
>>
>>18704287

They are "little people", they exist all over the world. I have studied this subject extensively and amassed numerous first hand experiences. The majority of sightings actually come out of the nordic countries in my experience but also ireland, britain, france, north and south america, hawaii, ect.
>>
Did it rape them?
>>
>>18704287
The first video looks pretty fucking real.
>>
The type I am most familiar with prefer mountains, they live within the mountain deep in the stone and have hidden passages beneath the rock. There are accounts of children getting lost and taken in by these beings into their habitat. It is said time passes far more slowly within their domains and when the children are released often decades have passed in what seemed like days or weeks.
>>
>>18704315
Are these the same as faeries with their boulders and rock piles? Or are they closer to gnomes
>>
Anyone have that high quality video with a closeup on the face?
>>
>>18704346
I know this sounds like a joke, because of how similar it is too fantasy "dwarves" and I can understand it seeming absurd but where do you think the mythology of these small humanoid beings living within mountains, deep in the stone really came from? Hint: it wasn't Lord of the Rings that invented this.
>>
>>18704326
No it doesn't, it's the least real one
I'm from argentina too and I wish these were all real but people here like to make fake videos for fun
I do believe they exist though
>>
File: dq605.jpg (50KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
dq605.jpg
50KB, 460x459px
>>18704321
>>
>>18704351
In my opinion not the same, definitely closer too gnomes. Faerie are a different subject, I lean more toward them being spiritual entities as opposed to flesh and blood. These "little people" are believed to be physical and mortal beings, perhaps with some magic power but not to the same degree as faeries.
>>
In Argentinian folklore it's advised to never get too close to these things as they have terrible powers. According to some legend they have a hand that's made of wool which they use to disfigure/main, and a hand made of iron that has the power to kill instantly.
>>
>>18704484
Sounds like your guy in IVAN after you play awhile
>>
>>18704406
So an experience I had.

>hunt my grandfather's woods during deer season
>day before my brother and I head out to set up our blinds
>It's about a 2 min drive in by trail and another 10 minutes on foot
>after 2 o'clock, sun sets around 5
>walking in I think I spot something off to the left about 100 yards off trail
>an all white bipedal figure sprinting away from us at an angle further into the woods
>running with arms pumping and long strides, very similar to a human size
>caught several glimpses of it before disappearing into the forest
>didn't notice anything that season but always kept an eye out just in case
>next season
>set up and hunt, no luck
>packing up gear ready to head home
>about 50 yards from where my blind is set up just off the trail I see something
>a pile of neatly stacked small round rocks of varying sizes, looks like it took time because some were balanced, not your normal sight
>area all around has large boulders half buried or above ground, amongst trees and foliage but these rocks would have had to been dug up or at least scavenged because any rock that size is below dead leaves and pine
>recently reading up on little people and faeries
>suddenly realize that might have been a warning, and I might be fucked next time I head out

Luckely I didn't disturb the pile. Am I fucked? Can I bring something as a peace offering if there is something out there?
>>
>>18704326
Not it doesn't. It looks even less real when the slow it in negative. You can see the resolution is higher than the shitty quality image of the actual child footage.
>>
There was one channel where these guys caught on an dissected it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>18704288
These sightings are usually captured in third world countries. People get paid about $5 a day in mexico if theyre working factory jobs. Do you really think theyre able to afford a $100 dollar phone without starving their families?
Well probably never get good footage of such things. They tend to stay away from populated areas.
>>
>>18704728
Or it's just easier to claim authenticity when you can't make out whats actually on the video
>>
Why are you calling it a goblin? It's probably some small animal.
>>
>>18704752
The way it moves I think it's either a child walking on his hands or a monkey honestly.
>>
>>18704326
Someone debunked I believe it was CGI? Check on youtube nigger
>>
>goblins
>>
File: rational man.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rational man.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>being in bed with the goblins
>mfw
>>
>>18704236
You can't see shit, so NO. Probably just some animal. From it's awkward motions I'd say a sloth trying to get across the field to a different stand of trees.
>>
>>18704326
No it doesn't. It's not even good CGI. Please tell me you watched it on some shitty little phone or something and aren't really this retarded.
>>
File: 1487461548685-fit.jpg (15KB, 203x307px) Image search: [Google]
1487461548685-fit.jpg
15KB, 203x307px
>>18705360
>sloth
>in that province
>he doesnt know about argentine biomes
>>
>>18705369
disinfo please go
>>
>>18704287
So the kid in the second vid has a rat or something under his bed. So what?
>>
>>18705373
You're full of shit.
http://www.worldanimalfoundation.net/f/sloth.pdf
>>
>>18705379
I believe some spirits and creatures may exist, I've seen some shit, but the 'evidence' you people are posting is laughable.
>>
>>18704236
I dunno. But just FYI, duende means gnome, not goblin.
>>
>>18705442
>north eastern argentina
>mfw i live here but some faggot with loose information knows more about the local wildlife
There are no reported cases of sloths in that region, and very, extremely rares cases of them even being in the northern border of the country at all
>>
>>18705538

I've never seen badgers in Knoxville but I know they are native to my state. Just because something is an uncommon sight in your neighborhood doesn't mean they don't exist in your region.
>>
File: 1484253648069.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1484253648069.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>18704236
>>
>>18704236
I thought Argentina was white??
>>
>>18704326
huehue
>>
>>18705890
Most poor people are darkies
>>
>>18704585

If you go out alone and they take a liking to you, they will abduct you.

Folklore tells us of various ways to protect ourselves from the fae. Some of the methods include:
-carrying iron
-carrying a piece of bread
-reciting christian prayer

If you ever find yourself lost in the woods and you lose track of time, chances are, you're being tricked on by the fae. To get out of any spell they cast at you, simply turn your coat/socks/hat/shirt or pants inside out. For whatever reason, this seems to break the spell.
>>
Have you ever noticed it's South American countries that churn out these kind of videos? Why are they all abated of small people. Goblins, gnomes, you name it.
>>
File: 1477645481634.png (272KB, 485x489px) Image search: [Google]
1477645481634.png
272KB, 485x489px
>>18704287
Mexicans and Hue's actually believe these shit vids
>>
>>18704236
>That child's scream though!

There seems to be some legitimate fear here...
>>
>>18706300

Ameritards and Whitos actuattie blivie dat dey supirior. Fuken Louls.
>>
I believe gnomes are definitely real. Creepy little bastards.
>>
>>18704326
NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU

NO IT DOESNT
FUCK YOU
>>
>>18704287
First one looks fake as shit.
Second one says he was playing alone in his room with someone obviously recording and talking lol

OP's vid looks maybe real though.
>>
>>18706327
That's no way to talk to your superiors.
>>
File: 1473093302117.png (21KB, 316x528px) Image search: [Google]
1473093302117.png
21KB, 316x528px
>>18704236
>Santiago del Estero
So they raped the goblin afterwards isnt?
>>
>>18706327
but its true, why do many hispanics believe such shitty fake videos?
>>
That province is the inbreeding capital filled with to much native blood and cheap alcohol.
>>
>>18705360
Yeah of course because santiago del estero is sooooo filled with wild sloths and monkeys you dumbfuck
>>
File: lolman.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lolman.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>18705360
>its probably a sloth
>>
File: 1451703786119.gif (2MB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1451703786119.gif
2MB, 125x125px
>>18705360
>a sloth
>>
>>18706316
This is what makes the video weird. Usually in this kind of videos you can hear the kids laughing or they do pretty "rational" shit like keep filming while running, but in this one the fear sounds fucking real and the kid clearly didn't care about the video anymore, he just wanted to get the fuck out of there.
>>
>donde?
>>
It's a jaguar stalking them, which also explains why the kids would shit themselves.
>>
>>18706272
Why do they wanna abduct people tho, and what happens if they do abduct you?
>>
>>18704326
The "little person" is obviously a dark skinned female track athlete. Either a fake or they have recorded over something else and it left an afterimage.
>>
>>18704820
I thought it was a long-feathered chicken come swaggering over. I'd run too if a cranky fucking rooster was looking to fuck with me.
>>
>>18704236
>thing was going at like 1mph towards him
>looked almost like it was crippled
>kid in the video goes apeshit and runs away screaming

lol ok
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>>18708654
>or they have recorded over something else and it left an afterimage
lol no
>>
>>18708706
but if he legit thought it was a duende and he believed in the superstitions about them its not too surprising he would go bonkers, especially a kid
>>
>>18707615
You really don't want to know.
>>
>>18708779
you just don't know
>>
>>18704236
the video is obvs not fake but that could be a lot of things but im interesting in what the kids are saying?
>>
Are there alligators in that region? It kinda moves like a reptile crawling along and it explains the reaction
>>
So why is it that "goblins" and "gnomes" and shit only get spotted in shitty ass spic countries and recorded on camera phones from 2007?
>>
File: duende.jpg (32KB, 235x453px) Image search: [Google]
duende.jpg
32KB, 235x453px
>>18704236
>>
>>18708865
It looks and moves like a large reptile.
This thread is stupid.
>>
One of the argentine spoops I experienced was a spirit that whistles at you when you are out in the fields. They say if you hear it you shouldnt look around and keep walking like you didnt hear it
>be me
>17 yo
>2 am
>come from drinking with friends
>on bicycle with a vodka bottle in hand
>small path full of hemlocks between some trees right next to the railroad
>need to piss immediately
>place vodka on floor next to bicycle
>start urinating next to tree
>hear whistling from an unknown distance
>felt it was directed at me though i looked to where it seemed to come from and saw nothing
>go to bicycle
>vodka bottle isnt there anymore
>screw it, get on bike
>get the fuck away from that place back into town
(These "goblin" type of creature are usually said to enjoy booze and cigarettes)
>>
>>18705890
>Argentina
>White

ROFL
>>
>>18708956
mysides
>>
>>18708779
>doesn't know what they do
>"you don't wanna know what they do xd"
boi howdy
>>
>>18708896
>in shitty ass spic countries
you answered your own question
>>
>>18708956
Can't stop laughing
>>
>>18708840
Goalie kid: Vos, pelota alta? (You, high ball?)
Camera kid: Sí (Yes)
They start playing
Goalie kid: Eh! No! Mirá! ¿Qué es eso? (Hey! No! Look! What's that?)
Camera kid zooms in.
Goalie kid: No! mirá! ¿Qué es eso? (No! Look! What's that?)
Other kid far away screams
Camera kid: ¿Dónde? (Where?)
Other kid: Mirá -can't understand here seems the last word is "mitad" (half)-
Kid far away: ¡Se mueve! (It moves!)
Camera kid screams and everyone is running

If what the other kid says really is "mitad" it could be something that is lacking its lower half, like >>18704250 said.
Probably an animal and they probably thought it was dead, and shat bricks when it moved.

Weird things:
The kid with the camera asks Where? but he is clearly focusing the "globin"
How didn't they see it before?
Why didn't their dog react to it?
The fear in the kids is clearly real.
>>
File: IMG_20161114_144207.jpg (1MB, 1728x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161114_144207.jpg
1MB, 1728x3072px
>>18704236
I'm from Argentina
Its fake,just some ghetto kids fucking around with the cellphone they stole
Little bastards
>>
>>18711142
>implying all ghetto kids are theives and/or of questionable parentage
>>
>>18711633
They are
>>
>>18708654
Yeah it looks like an athlete running.
>>
File: goblin slayer.jpg (284KB, 870x1305px) Image search: [Google]
goblin slayer.jpg
284KB, 870x1305px
>>18704236
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.