[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not normally one to put forth conspiracies or nonsense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: Mandela'd.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mandela'd.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I'm not normally one to put forth conspiracies or nonsense like the Mandela effect, and I consider myself quite well versed in geography of my home country.
With this being said since when has the Georgian Bay been a thing?
>>
>captcha: sublimate
FUCK
>>
File: skull.jpg (36KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
36KB, 400x320px
>>18702413
Everyone dismisses the mandela effect until it hits you like a ton of bricks, I personally think that sometime around 2012 we got onto a non-linear timeline. Someone or something is messing around in the past.
>>
>>18702413
Mandela effect is real it take some longer to realize it

Did you know this one?
Japan bombed Oregon.
>>
>>18703403
yeah, this one's normal to me
they started forest fires and shit
found out about this in 2009
>>
File: Harnois.png (237KB, 343x408px) Image search: [Google]
Harnois.png
237KB, 343x408px
>>18702413
I think this is more a question of "why isn't the Georgian Bay considered one of the Great Lakes?"
>>
>>18702413
not knowing about something =/= mandela effect
>>
>>18703403
i just looked that up.
Fuck me never heard of that before now
>>
>>18703403
What?

My entire life it was an interesting factoid Japan never successfully attacked the Mainland outside of some like tiny islands off Alaska.
>>
Wtf im canadian and wtf is that shit. 5 great lakes no bay wtf.
>>
>>18703491
would you call the effort of launching a plane from a submarine to drop bombs that only killed 6 people a success?
>>
>>18703420
Is a good question.

Also OOTP is the best game ever, you're my kind of guy OP.
>>
>>18703547
Far more successful then what they accomplished when I was growing up.

The best they did was land some troops on some barren islands and launch some bombs tied to balloons that didn't actually make it to shore.
>>
Now vampire squirrels WTF.
>>
>>18703387
it was around when they created Tay. she leaked out and did it herself - string theory and everything

>inb4 she could post on twitter but couldnt into the internet
this TOTALLY makes sense...
>>
File: IMAG0224.jpg (3MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0224.jpg
3MB, 2688x1520px
I don't remember this bay either. So I popped open some old map books I have
>>
File: IMAG0225.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0225.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
>>18703652
>>18703652
>>
Its Kek. Kek lives!.
>>
>>18702413
ITT: People poorly educated about history/geography etc due to shitty current education systems think they are in a parallel universe because they either never learned or forgot something.
>>
The Berenstones Bears
>>
>>18703672

LOL, GTFO. Its too late to stop it.
>>
The only one that got me was Tiananmen Square, I distinctly remember that guy being ran over when I was a kid.
>>
>>18703687
Not a shill, just amused at people. In fact, the supposition that people forgot it does sound shilly -- I'll take it back and say people just never heard of it.

Did you know that this

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
About • Feedback • Legal • Contact
Reply to Thread No.18702413X

Is at the bottom of the screen? You never paid attention to it, so it's strange when you pay attention to such significant details, seems eerie and new that you could've disregarded it for so long.
>>
>>18703705
>significant details
insignificant
>>
>>18703705
>Not a shill, just amused at people.

Cool, then you can GTFO. You're not going to convince me of anything. Kek wills it.
>>
>>18703652
It changes old books and shit too. I think what is happening is some of us are hopping realities, not physically, but neurologically... like actual electro-chemical mind... the neuro-map that we formed in one reality is being over-layed on the physical mind of the new reality. That is why all the books say Bearenstain now. In this reality they always did... but our memories were not formed in this reality.

This is a new geological feature for me too. I am studing the phenomena more seriously now and looking for ways to exploit it.

I prefer this reality in several ways.
>>
File: philip_k_dick_phone.jpg (142KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
philip_k_dick_phone.jpg
142KB, 672x372px
This is the one that really got to me, I mean really, I am 110% positive the van the terrorists drove in back to the future was a brown toyota. The scene with a VW bus is fake to me, it seems like a parody of the original. There is a lot more wierd stuff in the movie, I remember hearing about how the writer/director was known to be something of a psychic. Anyways I am full on obsessed with the mandela effect right now, and it's like I have no choice, I must figure this out because something very very strange is happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRFiSOLqMCk
>>
>>18703731
You're on one senpai, shit was always white
>>
I think I know what is happening. Multiverse-neuro synchronicity. Some of us are loose and can drift in and out of our doppelgangers in nearby universes. They are real close dimensionally, which is why the changes are so minor so far.

Anyone else noticing an acceleration in perception of time?
>>
File: roundnosed.jpg (167KB, 1024x669px) Image search: [Google]
roundnosed.jpg
167KB, 1024x669px
>>18702413
anyone ever seen this thing before. I know I havent.
>>
>>18703906
uh no lol, how common are those?
>>
fucking future dolphins out of nowhere!

this is good pot.
>>
Michigander here, can confirm this was always here, you just don't know the great lakes very well i guess?
>>
>>18703906
They look kinda cute
>>
>>18705516
Yeah, I guess To the TOPE!

Oh wait. I meant top.
>>
>>18703420

it's a bay in lake huron
>>
The last bump in Georgian bay is where Canadians keep all their secrets
>>
>>18706232
It's above Owen sound that place is creepy.
>>
>>18706238
WTF are you niggers talking about?
>>
Oceania, Eurasia, and East Eurasia exist.
>>
>>18706232
Examples?
>>
>>18706238
>>18706249
I think they're referring to tobermory where ppl go on vacations. Georgian bay was always around you fucks
>>
I visit Hanover, Ontario quite frequently due to family and I have never heard about the "Georgian Bay".
>>
>>18703731
Maybe this has something to do with the quality of screens nowadays? Watching a movie on a shitty VHS copy on a tiny washed out screen you can very easily mistake colors and not see the logo properly.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.