[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, sit the fuck down. We need to talk. I'm a long time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14

File: images.jpg (18KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 470x313px
/x/, sit the fuck down. We need to talk.

I'm a long time lurker. I've seen /x/ churn out intelligent discussions (spiritual threads), actively cooperate to acieve a common goal (cicada) - even debate controversial topics (9/11). In b4 /x/ was never good.

Look at /x/ now. How the mighty has fallen. Each day brings several flat earth posts, neck beards roleplaying some 'huge conspiracy' with no evidende and hundreds of fucking autist keyboard jockeys posting completely unfeasible or idiotic responses.

We need to clean this shit up, /x/. Lets get us back to an actual reliable source of intelligent discussion, not remain as the laughing stock of 4chan.

This can be achieved if we stick to posting guidelines like:

-Dont encourage faggotry
-RP elsewhere
-Conspiracy posts to have some plausibility or evidence
-Don't contribute to shitposts. Let them RIP with zero comments
-Post engaging, thought or conversation provoking content

Please, i beg you. Before we could scour wikileak documents, unveiling corruption and exposing criminals. Today, we debate if the earth is flat. In 6 different posts.

We are a joke.
>>
>>18701587
agreed. needs more succubus threads
>>
File: biblical flat earth.png (656KB, 838x945px) Image search: [Google]
biblical flat earth.png
656KB, 838x945px
>>18701587
swallow it
>>
>>18701618
Buy a go pro and a weather balloon. Problem solved.
>>
File: img_8073.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
img_8073.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>18701625
checkmate
>>
Yes, becasue if someones put text in a jpeg it must be 100% factual.
>>
I enjoy laughing.
>>
File: einstein.jpg (41KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
einstein.jpg
41KB, 500x403px
>>18701660
Prove me wrong.
>>
Trolling went from going to other sites and messing with their heads to shitting up 4chan itself.

I am Legion turned to I'm afraid to leave the safespace of 4chan.
>>
>>18701587
Agreed, but the whole of 4chan is now a joke. At least any boards which might actually produce anything which challenges the mainstream, /pol/, /b/, fuck even /sci/. It's like a backlash from the forces of inertia and vested interests who feel threatened and have decided fo'chin must be kill.

It's a shame, the world needs something more than the skeptards, the global corporations and the Trumps. But this place isn't it any longer. The fuckwits will continue to shitpost because they are just retard children who don't have a clue what's going on with the world.
>>
>>18701716
RIP fellow oldfag, i tip my fedora to you.
>>
>>18701716
>The fuckwits will continue to shitpost because they are just retard children who don't have a clue what's going on with the world.
Present company excluded. I can do that or break down and cry from the horrors. I choose retarded laughter.
>>
>people actually take /x/ seriously and get stupid mad at people shitposting
Shiggy
>>
>>18701670
Knew Dracula? I didn't know that. Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee knew Dracula too.
>>
>>18701727
diggy
>>
File: 1448458631184.jpg (204KB, 1118x946px) Image search: [Google]
1448458631184.jpg
204KB, 1118x946px
What I find really annoying about /x/ is that it's the same stuff over and over again.

I can go to /pol/ or /b/ or /tv/ and read something I hadn't read before. You have to dig thru /x/ to even find a single image you haven't seen before.

/x/ has become the little kid that wants to hear the same story every single night.
>>
>>18701729
>Christopher Lee knew Dracula too.
nah, sir Lee WAS Dracula.
>>
File: whatDo.jpg (154KB, 1110x792px) Image search: [Google]
whatDo.jpg
154KB, 1110x792px
>>18701723
>>
File: 97b.jpg (111KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
97b.jpg
111KB, 600x750px
>>18701587
Lower your expectations. /x/'s purpose is to keep stumbling about, that's it.
>>
>>18701736
I didn't say I wasn't happy with /x/. And you can search my posts at 4plebs or whatever, you can see that even when I'm on my shitfests, I provide research and OC. Not much of a picturefag, though.
>>
Test
>>
>>18701723
Accepted. I don't mind the occasional diversion.

>>18701721
Hah! Not dead yet, m8y.

>people actually take /x/ seriously and get stupid mad at people shitposting

It's just become too much. Threads of interest disappear in the deluge of shit.
>>
>>18701735
Or was he really Lord Summerisle?
>>
File: _Janitor.jpg (26KB, 335x333px) Image search: [Google]
_Janitor.jpg
26KB, 335x333px
Hmm, I'm guessing NONE of us applied to be a janitor?
>>
>>18701757
I don't like IRC, so that's why I never applied. The application form makes it seem like the IRC is the most important tool in the janitors arsenal.
>>
>>18701757
You delete the shitposts, you get accused of being part of the conspiricy / silencing the truth etc. Theres no winning being a janitor. The change must occur at a user level.
>>
>>18701587
Sorry to break it to you but ever since the fappening (and other events but mostly the fappening) 4chan has attracted people from all over the Internet. And by that I mean facebook, twitter, tumblr, etc. Simply put, faggots came to /b/ from those shitty websites and then have migrated to other boards. I've seen this everywhere and there's no going back, these faggots are here to stay. The best you can do is just ignore them
>>
>>18701769
The immigrants from other places increase the diversity of /x/, we are the refugee camp under the highway overpasses. The whole idea of M/x/GA is evil. Ignorance is Strength.
>>
>>18701795
top kike
>>
Been here almost 9 years. I see no difference. We just have new toilets with the same shit in them. Suckybus is now Flat Earth. /b/ is now /pol/.
>>
>>18701757
I'll be a janitor
>>
>>18701625
go pro's have fish eye lenses.

whats up with all the fuckwit globe trotters getting the entirety of their flat earth information from posts on /x/, instead of at least entertaining the idea for about a week or so and researching everything there is to know about the theory for themselves.
>>
>>18701605
This guy gets it.
>>
Nah. ARGs are shit anyway.
>>
File: 1487132866909.jpg (36KB, 362x275px) Image search: [Google]
1487132866909.jpg
36KB, 362x275px
>>18701757
I always miss the deadline
>>
>>18701732
More like
>/x/ is going over the same stuff over and over again to discuss the same shit, which is theology, as it has been discussed over and over again through centuries.
At least the serious threads, yes and even some of the spoop threads are legit but they are so much easier to infiltrate as a shill than theology threads, because you will get bootyblasted to Hell in those if you speak lies, everyone can make up a spoop on the fly, and I guess some of the good green text stem from that, I don't really see any value of /x/ outside of those threads, maybe some conspiracy threads, but there aren't many legit once out there, I'm a newfig and the only 'legit' conspiracy threads I see, is the new age theology of 'the matrix' which honestly just seems like watered down gnosis if you have an eye or two.
I myself will try my best to halt my own funposting, and funposting with others, I see some truth in your arguments.
Best of luck, dear /x/.
>>
>>18701587

You forgot the most important rule
>>sage goes in the options field

If you HAVE to reply to a shit-post, put sage in the options field. So you bump the thread.
>>
>>18702111

Oops!

>>So you DON'T bump the thread.
>>
>>18702111
>If you HAVE to reply to a shit-post
That's the crux of the problem.
It amazes me that people will still argue with flatearthtrolls.
>>
>>18701670
Was also in the film back to the future
>>
>>18701587

Nice RP plot. What character classes do you suggest?
>>
>>18702111
I thought sage got disabled a year or two ago? Or was that just /b/ or am I experiencing a Mandela effect...
>He said Mandela effect...
I expect 200 replies and for any point or purpose of this thread to now vanish. Have at it.
>>
>>18702284
Cleric. Always cleric. Otherwise druid.
>>
File: 1483667470665.jpg (253KB, 895x671px) Image search: [Google]
1483667470665.jpg
253KB, 895x671px
>>18702938
>I thought sage got disabled a year or two ago?
Sage still works, despite what trolls tell you, but sage used to be indicated when you used it. Not anymore, so it is not as noticeable. It was changed the same time noko became default.
>>
Newfag here. I've always been interested in the occult, conspiracies, and just good old fashion creepy shit but I'd rarely if ever come to /x/ because I've always seen it as a complete joke for role players and people that are so mentally fucked they can't distinguish their imaginations from reality. (No, that was not suppose to be throwing shade at tulpamancers)

Something is seriously wrong when I was getting a majority of my information on innawoods happenings and paranormal shit from /k/ instead of here. Only reason I'm back now is because of the recent more serious discussions on tulpas and the spells that M has been posting.

Sure /x/ was never great. But it seems like you guys are in a good stop right now to finally BECOME great if we all buckle down and purge ourselves of this faggotry.
>>
Shut the fuck up. Want /sci/ go to /sci/. /x/ is about the unexplainable, the anecdotes, myths and supernatural. Succubus, tulpas, batshit crazy life experiences and ghost stories. Cri moar bb qq
>>
>>18702989
>troll trollplaying as a disgruntle old-timer
>>
>>18703002
I'm just glad that I can call someone a retarded nigger here again. Where did the SJWs dissappear to (not that I miss them)? Last year was terrible. I made one ON-TOPIC nigger joke (that even got made into a pic) and there was this massive outrage about it.
>>
File: download.png (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 224x225px
>>18703009
>>
>>18701587
Muslims have invaded with their shit psudeoscience bullshit
>>
>>18701587
> long time lurker

top lel. feel the despair! this place... frater K... that lunatic that kept posting the same thread... succubus... divination general... fuck, at least the illuminati shit was entertaining.
>>
>>18703080
divination is for tards, they just feed you a common premise and hope it comes true, for some dopey anons they might get a hit, tall dark man type of shit, then they're singing the praises of the broken clock
>>
>>18701618
fuck off sand nigger, muhammed fucked kids, and was an idiot, end of story.
>>
>>18701634
the eart's horizon does drop from eye level faggot, i've seen the gopro test done
>>
>>18703058
merkel and soros are letting 1000's of muslims into /x/ daily and must be stopped before they fully supplant the existing culture
>>
>>18701716
Trump has the divine right, and is chosen by God to lead this nation, dry those collectivist tears little commie, the Trump Train is here to make america great again.
>>
File: Zinc_Alchemy_Symbol4.png (69KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Zinc_Alchemy_Symbol4.png
69KB, 400x400px
>>18703166
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for /x/ posters.
>>
>>18703166
you know it
>>
>>18703163
Retard
>>
>>18703137
its just so boooorinnnngggg....
where have all the threads about - abandoned places, sunken continents, shadowy cabals, world politics and who is the real ruler, mysticism, occult, etc, threads gone?

even the skinwalkers are gone, gone, gone.
>>
>>18703193
wahh i'm dumb enough to believe a sand nigger that molests children is right bout a flat earth even though it's been disproven a million ways since that dark age tard came about, becuz muh religun, curse you muslims to fucking death you filthy raping thieving, lazy scum of the earth. eat borax you fucking commie bums
>>
>>18703199
Killed by fedora-tipping skeptics and naytheists, and/or SJWs who screamed the /pol/ strawman enough times that people actually went to /pol/ in retaliaton (like me)
>>
>>18703199
it's a sad state, i try to promote the shadow people issue, there's a lot of room for research here, but nobody in /x/ seems fit to task, fucking hyperimaginative larpers man
>>
>>18703214
>went to /pol/

the sad truth is they are beating us at our own game. we are the tinfoil guy, while they are the "makes you think..." kind of guy now! fuck,
>>
>>18703209
>everyone who disagrees with me must be a Muslim
Back to /pol/ dummy
>>
>>18701587

Your suggestions are too vague.

>Don't shitpost

Take your own advice?

>RP elsewhere

No. /x/phile conspiracy tard shit belongs on /x/ and not other boards.
>>
>>18703234
/x/phile conspiracy shit =/= autistic succubus role play you fucking retard.
>>
>>18703214
>Killed by fedora-tipping skeptics and naytheists, and/or SJWs who screamed the /pol/ strawman enough times that people actually went to /pol/ in retaliaton (like me)

this. same thing for me.
>>
>>18703253
We should all make My little pony tulpas instead. I call dibs on Fluttershy.
>>
File: wardencutmuhwifi.jpg (253KB, 915x504px) Image search: [Google]
wardencutmuhwifi.jpg
253KB, 915x504px
/x/ hasn't been the same since moonmoon™© had his wifi privvies permanently revoked by the warden at Wancora Hospital.
>>
>>18701587
IMO the worst posts are the cheaply, generically tv distortion edited pics with some pseudo cryptic bullshit posted.

like how fucking underage or retarded do u have to be to think that it's spooky or even possible

i can't stress enough how much that's been pissing me off lately

for example all of the alien pic posts that have been like "i didnt have enough time to post the real image because theyre after me!! so here's a long, specific and pointless scavenger hunt with a shitty shop of glitch art on a pic of an alien!"
>>
File: 5star_post_nigga.jpg (49KB, 351x440px) Image search: [Google]
5star_post_nigga.jpg
49KB, 351x440px
>>18703337
This. I really miss his insanity and willingness to argue the weakest bullshit or accept the most hair-brained theories and then defend them using cointelpro techniques. He was one the best. Makes you wonder if Beethoven would have composed his ninth if Zyprexa had existed.
>>
>>18701670
he also loved mens asses.
>>
>>18702070

christ what an insufferable asshole you are.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.