[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do get rid of the pain in my head? It's behind my eyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2693.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2693.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
How do get rid of the pain in my head? It's behind my eyes near the back of my mouth in the pituitary area. I was told to get a CAT scan a year ago, but I want to solve this problem a different way. I thought it was drugs, but I've been off them and it's still there. I'm always tired no matter how much sleep. Magic, meditation, ...anything? Pyschelics are the only thing that have made me feel the way I should... if only for a moment.
>>
What kind of pain is it
>>
>>18700110
Pressure. As if I'm taking my thumb and pressing it on the soft spot in the back of the roof of my mouth.
>>
>>18700126
Get a CAT scan

Spirituality isnt a substitute for physical health
>>
>>18700264
I'm not looking for spirituality, I'm looking for options.
>>
>>18700097
>>18700126

It's probably a tumor, get actual medical attention, you dingus.
>>
>>18700327
You're options are going to a doctor or risking things getting worse.

Come on, even your local witch doctor if you have one, just seek medical advice. After that you can draw runes on your bedroom door in crayon or whatever else /x/ tells you to do.
>>
>>18700327
Looking for "options" is what will kill you. Modern medicine will cure you, not fucking bathing in incense. Steve Jobs was a billionaire and could of been treated by the best doctors in the world for his cancer. Instead he did other options and died.

Get a CAT scan and get it treated. Stop being some edgy new age faggot.
>>
kinda sounds like a sinus infection, had one that give me killer headaches. go to a clinic and get checked out
>>
>>18700339
>>18700356
>>18700358
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GUbEgg6GklU
Proof that you can cure cancer without medicine or surgery.
>>
heal your relationship patterns in the name of loving acceptance and review your self defeating mental programs
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.