[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without greentext what is the scariest thing to happen to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 32

File: MulhollandDrive-ClubSilencio.png (209KB, 639x343px) Image search: [Google]
MulhollandDrive-ClubSilencio.png
209KB, 639x343px
Without greentext what is the scariest thing to happen to you in real life?

No bullshit please.
>>
>>18699936
i overdosed on 8 hits of acid, a couple grams of mystery powder, sold to me as molly, and half a fifth of jim beam, i felt like i was dying, the horizon split open and i could see all reality mapped out as a fractal chessboard, i could see where i was, and i felt a larger presence, one of the white squares, push down on me. it was then that i fell into myself, i heard the universe moan, as i fell away into my self, away from existence, it was timeless and void, without shape or meaning, it was infinite fear, and a loss of all hope, i `could sense others somewhere out of reach, moaning at their lot, or lack of lot, and in that moment i prayed to Eashoa God almighty to forgive me for all the evil i had done to deserve to be there, i could see it all in that chess fractal before, and i was totally aware of all things, aware that i deserved to be there, and as i prayed to Eashoa for an eternity, my soul started to ascend, i rose toward a sphere of light, it was my own eyes, I got up, immediately smoked some weed, and straightened my life up, will never do psychs again, and always smoke weed everyday
>>
>>18699936
A mushroom trip where my supposed best friend, who was later revealed to be an enemy, choked me unconscious. I passed from waking life into a vision where I lay on top a sea of dead bodies that slowly rolled beneath me. Then my double, a twin self, beckoned in the distance. I got up and met him halfway. He told me something primal, and it made me feel better about the scene I had witnessed.
>>
>>18699936
The other night, I was browing /pol/ and I found a picture that made me chuckle, and I heard from behind my door "Anon you're up?". It sounded like my mom but at the same time, it didn't.
So I call out, "Mom?" about three or four times, and no reply. I open my door and I'm looking around to see who's calling my name and my entire family was asleep. I was spooked out and this happened around 3:30am, so I stayed up the rest of the night and around 7am, I heard two solid knocks on my door. I stopped and listened to see if my dad woke up for work and wanted to check if I was awake because my lamp was on, but I heard no footsteps. Sorry if I explained it shitty, I'm pretty tired but this happened last night
>>
cancer
>>
Got mugged one night. Ended up killing the guy with his own knife. Took the knife and ran to the subway. Tossed knife in trash and went home. Waited for days for the cops to come. Didn't even make the paper.
>>
File: x-tan.jpg (175KB, 1111x1111px) Image search: [Google]
x-tan.jpg
175KB, 1111x1111px
>>18700865
Wait, seriously? Dude, you need to elaborate, this is great!
>>
>>18700865

Are you a Raymond Chandler character?
>>
being fat with a big belly beer.
>>
Getting a 32 in one of my classes. Class average turned out to be 35 though.
>>
This was many many years ago when my friends and I were under the legal drinking age. I live in a rural area so the solution to the youth Dilemma has always been to throw a party outside somewhere secluded.
My friends and I decided to throw a party one night in a wooded area on a hill. There is one gravel road that goes up to a radio tower and several areas where the trees thin out and there is enough of a clearing to start a fire and have 20-30 people comfortably drinking without being in the "woods" but is secluded enough not to be visible from the road and the gravel road is long enough going up the hill to have everyone park and not be visible from the road.
In short it's a place that you'd have to specifically check to know there's a party...
>>
>>18699936
Nearly got dragged out into the ocean by a wave at La Jolla beach. Managed to grab onto a rock.
>>
>>18699936
Shroom bad trip is the scariest shit that can happen to a human being. I don't even want to talk about that
>>
>>18701249
Myself and 3 friends arrived first to collect wood, start the fire, tap the keg, etc. we drove two cars and parked. Two of my friends were going to get the keg out of the car and set it up while my buddy "Phil" and I collected firewood and started a fire.
Phil and I walked further up the hill where the woods got denser and there was some dead, dried wood that would work best.
As we scrounged for firewood I felt like I was being watched. It was very dark at this point and my eyes were pretty well adjusted to the darkness but you still had to focus to see very far.
Because of the uncomfortable feeling of being watched, I froze and started looking around and listening for any noises, I noticed that Phil had done the same...
>>
>>18701249
>>18701263

That's when I noticed it. About 15-20 feet in front of us was a creature on all 4's. The best I can describe it, is that it looked like a wolf but about 9 feet long and had glowing red eyes. It's shoulders must have been at least 3 feet wide and it was thickly built.
I was gone. Fight or flight kicked in and it was all flight. I dropped the wood in my hands and ran down the hill as fast as I've ever run, with no thought of Phil at all. I ran right past the two friends and the Keg, got in my car and left as fast as I could. As I was starting my car I saw Phil and the other two getting in the other car doing the same.
I went home that night and Phil and I "never" talked about it again.
(Never is in quotes because one night about a decade later we were sitting together in a bar and I turned to him and said, "so that night by the radio tower..." and he said "yep" I continued, "that happened, right?" He answered, "yep" uncomfortably making it clear that was the end of the conversation.
In a life well lived and a list of scary shit, this is the scariest moment. Nothing else even comes close.
>>
>>18699936

One night sometime ago, I was dealing with a mental breakdown and depression.

I had taken 5 Klonopin tabs, 5 tabs Midazolam, a glass of whiskey and had maybe spent the day smoking an entire ounce of kunk. So a lotta benzos, alcohol and pot. Then there was also Tylenol Sinus (It works awesome with whiskey), melatonin and some other sleep medication and painkillers.

I was kinda expecting to die. I didn't plan to, at that time I really just wanted a long night sleep with no pain, but as I was laying there on my bed (which a matress on the floor on top of a nice looking carpet, because my bed lost a leg), feeling confortable and warm and cozy. The benzos had removed the feeling of mental anguish and the whiskey was turning those up to 100, it also went well with the weed and Tylenol.

About 40 mins in I started feeling STUPIDLY tired. Midazolam is a benzo, but it's a fucking powerfull anesthetic used to put people to sleep pre medical operations. I had taken 5 tabs and usually they recommend a single tab every 3 days.

Not only that, but I started feeling my body "locking up". As in, I'd sit down to try and steady myself and I'd find myself unable to get up. It was as if my body no longer responded.

Then there was the cold.

I live in Iceland and it's fucking cold here, but I'm used to it,, but the cold inside my house that day got so intense nothing compared to it. It came out of nowhere too. I had been sitting exactly where I was for about 1 hour when the cold hit. It felt like a blizzard. My skin fucking burned with cold and I couldn't move due to shivers.

I half dragged my ass to the bedroom and covered myself and laid down and accepted that an OD was on the way and this was the end. I somehow even managed to put on The Door's "This is the End" on my phone. I had about accepted that I had just commited suicide.

(cont.)
>>
>>18701289
Waiting for pt.2, also hope you're doing better.
>>
>>18701289

(cont.)

I was laying there trying to find a confortable position because my stomach and arms had started to cramp at this moment. Trembling and cramping and feeling like my head had been placed inside a blender and feeling extremelly cold and unable to move. I remember thinking to myself this wasn't a good way to go, but if it was my time I'd see it through the end.

Then broke down and I started listing out loud my own regrets to myself.

To my surprise I look at my bedroom door and there is someone there. It was a goddamn shadow/phantom/ghost, the usual black shadow that takes 3 dimensional form. It's face was pale and so was it's hands.

And it was SCARY. And I mean, turn your bowels into liquid kinda scary. It was so freaking scary I wiped off my mind the fact that I was about to die.

The phantom had a face, and it was terrible to look at. It was like that of an old man's/old woman's, dry and wrinkly, but it would chance and move like vapor, and here and there you could see it take on goddamn demonic aspects. As in the pupils would become cat like, in one moment it would have a regular mouth, then in another it would turn into this razor-bladed fanged horror that bit out it's own lips.

The thing stared at me for a long time, then "moved" to the foot of my bed, standing over me (it moved without moving, as if an invisible god had picked it up with a mouse-click and placed it there). It crouched low and started crawling over me. It's face was pretty demonic at this point, it resembled that dude from the Exorcist if there is anything to compare it to. It crawled over me until it was face to face with me, and the cold at this point was unberable, it was actually painfull. It dawned on me that this was a demon from hell here to drag down my suicidal ass.
>>
>>18700848
Wtf. That's creepy. What did the voice sound like? Be more specific. What do you think it was?
>>
>>18701318

I was Eye to eye with it. I was crying pretty badly at this point and I kept listing out my own regrets unable to control it.

The thing kept staring into my eyes as I sobbed uncontrollably and listing out all the bad shit I had done and bad decisions I had taken during my life.

I felt my body lock up real bad and I felt the worst stomach cramp I ever felt in my life. My abdomen and neck locked up in a muscle spasm and I started feeling burning pain on my sides. Finally I was startled by my own heart, which made the strongest and loudest single "THUD" (I swear I actually felt my torso pump out with the strength of the beat).

Then it there was a long silence. I felt no more fear, no more cold and no more pain. There was no sound, I couldn't even hear the fan that was set right next to me.

There was me and the phantom, which was still staring. I was no longer afraid so I stared deep into his it's brown and red eyes.

It felt it look back *deep* into me. Really as if his/her/it stare was entering through my own eyes and scanning me from the inside.

Then it spoke.

"I will forgive you this time. Do not do this again."

And I felt myself pulled back into my matress and don't remember the rest.

I woke up the next day still sitting in the same spot I had been before I had dragged myself to the bedroom.

I do believe this was either my after-life experience, or hallucination induced by the heavy drug usage. Still, here is my scary story.
>>
>>18701289
>>18701318

What happened?
>>
>>18701340
Holy shit... That's crazy. I believe what you experienced was real. Do you think that was the reaper? Some sort of grim reaper or guardian of death? Do you remember what it wore? Did it have any clothes? Long hair? No hair? The voice, how did it sound?
>>
>>18701340
Why did it forgive you?
>>
>>18701305
Thanks friend. Not much better I'm afraid, lots of issues to deal with, but a little progress is better than nothing I suppose.

>>18701346
I honestly don't come to /x/ very much (I used to come here a lot when it was mostly about creepypastas and SCPs). I'll tell you honestly that I don't know if the experience was real or drug induced, but I had messed with heavy drugs before I had never seen anything like that.

If it was real, then it really seems to me that that thing was a demon. The way I rememeber I just felt that it was evil, mean and unholy, I actually felt these things when it was near me, and the fear was overwhelming, because I felt like a gazelle feels when it stares into the eyes of a predator.

Appearance wise, like I said, it was a tridimensional shadow, except for the face and hands which where pale and where it's only distinct features. It seemed as if it was made of smoke or vapour, because it had that feeling of distinct "flow" that smoke/vapour has. When it was standing at the door it looked like and old man/old woman. Old pale skin, leathery and dry, stretched over it's pale complexion. When it moved over me it transitioned into a very demonic face. It's teeth looked like broken shards of glass or razor blades made out of bone. It's lips curled into a bloody red mess and it's eyes became brownish-red. I don't recall what it's voice sounded like or if it had any hair.
>>
>>18701365
You saw
samael or his bride.
>>
>>18701365
I see. Thank you. Bless you.. Hopefully you're doing better now
>>
>>18699936
Went into the woods a while back. My step dad owns a cabin in New Mexico so a few of my friends went up there for spring break last year.

We're all around the fire pit at night right outside the entrance drinking beers when I go to take a piss a little off the side. The cabin is on a hill side so I walk down to take a shit in the dark. It's only a hundred feet off of where my friends are and I can still hear them, but it's pretty dark and if it weren't for the moon I wouldn't have been able to transverse the trees down to where we choose to take shits the few days we where out there.

As I'm leaning against a tree I hear light crackling sounds like someone walking behind me and I start saying the usual "Stop you fuckheads I know it's you" but after the first time I say that I start listening more and the moving sounds... I don't know weird. Like the steps being taken where big, slow, but not coming from the same area. I can still barely hear the sounds of my friends over the sound of music they where playing from a little bluetooth speaker, they where singing the lyrics to some shitty post grunge early 2000's track, and that's when I start getting really freaked out. The sounds where like skirting around me to my right and I start running up the hill after pulling up my pants. Then the sound speeds up and it sounds like it's coming right at me. I turn for a second and I see a hand reaching towards me behind a tree, just illuminated enough in the moonlight to make a grey tint to it (though don't know if it was legit grey) but it had either long fingers or claws to it. The hand was like ten feet away, and it just reached out like it was trying to grab me or was just pointing at me with all fingers.

I screamed like a faggot and rushed as fast as I could to the fire, scratching myself pretty bad against the trees. I remember throwing the toilet paper I had but don't recall if I directly threw it at whatever reached out. (1/?)
>>
File: 1480213206015.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480213206015.webm
2MB, 720x720px
>>18701340
Hey there friend. I do believe your experience was real because it sounds like a few (not many) other tales I heard and read. I have a theory tho, I'll share it since I think you'll want to hear it. Maybe you where face to face with the reaper? You mentioned Iceland. Are there any folklorical or mythological demons over there that take those who commited suicide? Maybe you saw a banshee? You where listing out your regrets, do you think it made you do it or where you doing it on your own? Maybe it "forgave you" for the suicide attempt or all the stuff you listed?

This is what caught my attention:

> And I felt myself pulled back into my matress and don't remember the rest.
> I woke up the next day still sitting in the same spot I had been before I had dragged myself to the bedroom.

This is your story but I'mma go ahead and venture out here that you did in fact commit suicide and died. It happened when you started feeling cold and moved to your bedroom. Your body was dying and at that point you left it where it was and walked to the bedroom without noticing it. That's why the cold, and that's why only then you saw the creature. The spasms and cramps were your spirit feeling your body die, when it all stopped, it meant that you where dead.

> And I felt myself pulled back into my matress and don't remember the rest.

Whatever you did the spirit decided to forgive you (maybe it felt your regret was genuine?), thus it placed your spirit back in your body and allowed you to live.
>>
>>18701289
>>18701318
>>18701340
>>18701341
>>18701346
>>18701363
>>18701371
>>18701365
>>18701374
>>18701381

Good story. Am screencapping for my archives. Nice to see something here that actually looks sound and doesn't devolve into a Tulpa/Succubbus bdsm fantasy.

OP I do believe you committed suicide and some evil spirit came for you. For some reason it decided to give you another chance at living. It either owns you now or it simply decided you where not done. Anyway, have you ever seen it again? Or have you ever had any other paranormal activities since then? Or from before that happened? Would you be interested in trying to "see" that thing again to ask it what it was?
>>
>>18701289
>>18701318
>>18701340
I'll believe you since you perfectly described what a benzo overdose feels like.
>>
>>18701376
I just jumped around and got this double barrel skeet shooter out of a carrying case I had and kept saying to my friends something's out there get your guns get your guns. One had a 9mm (believe Glock) and the other a .45 handgun. I didn't say what I saw and only one of my faggot friends actually went to get his gun inside. I spent the next five minutes pointing the shotgun at the side of the cabin I ran from and moving towards the tree line with my friends behind me. I told them I saw something reach out at me and got the usual "probably didn't see anything" bullshit.

We tried sitting back down and chill again but with no music it was an awkward dead silence. I was just quiet and finally put my gun to the side after I convinced my friend to bring out his .45 case. The adrenaline of the incident I guess sobered everyone up and no one wanted to do anything anymore, How spooked they saw me become really got them, one of my friends said it could've been someone out here fucking with us and I conceded that would be the best explanation but it still spooked the fuck out of me.

Still don't know what it was or if it was even something, my memories for sure recall the incident and hand but I've almost convinced myself it was faked somehow in my head to be what I remember.

I didn't sleep that night and was real freaked the whole night. Everyone slept at like near dawn in the living room of the cabin which has this large two entrance doorway that's just a glass sliding door. There was a point where everyone was asleep (had someone chill fall asleep on the couch next to mine like a bitch) and I heard creaking on the wood outside the glass doorway then a tap on the glass like a finger nail.

Turned on my phones light looked, saw nothing but heard the creaking sounds leave off a bit like someone walking away. Woke my friend and went outside with respective firearms but nothing, stayed up til morning packed and left.

Never went back since.
>>
>>18701289
> About 40 mins in I started feeling STUPIDLY tired. Midazolam is a benzo, but it's a fucking powerfull anesthetic used to put people to sleep pre medical operations. I had taken 5 tabs and usually they recommend a single tab every 3 days.

Correct. Also with the weed, it would've felt like a punch to feel it comming on.

> Not only that, but I started feeling my body "locking up". As in, I'd sit down to try and steady myself and I'd find myself unable to get up. It was as if my body no longer responded.

Couch lock from the weed and the benzos fucking up your CNS.

>Then there was the cold. And it's fucking cold here, but I'm used to it,, but the cold inside my house that day got so intense nothing compared to it. It came out of nowhere too. I had been sitting exactly where I was for about 1 hour when the cold hit. It felt like a blizzard. My skin fucking burned with cold and I couldn't move due to shivers.

Like the other guy said, I do belive this is paranormal and maybe you where in fact dying at this part. Sudden cold is always associated with death. Or this was the moment that the spirit/demon arrived and you could feel it's presence.

> I somehow even managed to put on The Door's "This is the End" on my phone.

If you were dead you wouldn't have been able to do this, so that puts a hole in my logical explanations.
>>
>>18701418
> I was laying there trying to find a confortable position because my stomach and arms had started to cramp at this moment.
> Trembling and cramping and feeling like my head had been placed inside a blender

That's the benzo overdose.

> I felt my body lock up real bad and I felt the worst stomach cramp I ever felt in my life.
> My abdomen and neck locked up in a muscle spasm and I started feeling burning pain on my sides.

Tylenol and Whiskey causing your liver or kidneys to fail.

> Finally I was startled by my own heart, which made the strongest and loudest single "THUD" (I swear I actually felt my torso pump out with the strength of the beat).
>Then it there was a long silence. I felt no more fear, no more cold and no more pain. There was no sound, I couldn't even hear the fan that was set right next to me.

Heart failure due to drugs. This is where you did die afterall.
>>
>>18700865
Dude, you are awsome.
I need a whole movie based on your life now.
That's some John Wick/John McClain shit there.
>>
heres goes it.
I was 11ish I was playing in a overgrown field and wooded area near the condos I lived in.
I look through the fence which seperated the properties. I see 3 men walking away from where I was .
2 of them wearing full dress suits and one in a blue dress shirt, and suit pants. all of them wearing black trilbies or porkpie hats. one the fully suited ones is carrying a black briefcase or pocketbook. I nope outta there and try to tell the neighborhood kids and family but they arent interested. I ride my bike around to the front the property where I saw them walking towards. Im riding alongside an aging cattle fence. posts are rotten here and there. Wire is still intact. No cows in the field. Didnt really pay it any mind. I swerve and break to avoid running over what I thought was a dead animal. I look down at it after breaking, I notice it is a half of some sort of brain lying in the street. Translucent green gel glistening off of it surface and a little stained on the street. Decide to poke it with a stick. it's oddly firm. Flip it over and it mostly retains it's shape, Who ever cut it perfectly bisected the brain. Everything's there except the other half. I ride off kinda confused. Return home and tell folks they dont care. Street sweepers clean up the entire road the next day. A few days later near dusk streaks of light appeared in the skies facing east and zig zagged. possibly two stage rockets of some sort but rapidly shifting their angle and speed after they achieved some height. neighbors and family see these oohs and ahhs. aliems
>>
Getting into a knife fight.
>>
File: casa.jpg (2MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
casa.jpg
2MB, 3872x2592px
>>18699936

Cabin Story #1 - Not sure if paranormal

Dad owns a Casa (it roughly translates into "Cabin") near the nicer parts of Tijuana. It's out in the middle of the desert, between Tijuana and El Paso (almost outside Tijuana actually) Despiste being in Mexico, and we all know the state of public safety in Mexico right now, it's actually a safe area. I do believe my Dad pays off protection money to some Cartell boss, or is at least on some good terms with a higher-up, because nobody ever bothered us when vacationing there, even at the height of the Zeta violence spree and kidnappings.

I was about 14 when this happened.

It was about 2 days since we had come down from San Diego. Dad was drunk on Tequila by the pool. Mom was sleeping in that day. So I took out my dirtbike and went riding along the desert. I never went too far, but this time I wanted to try and jump a few dunes that was far away but still within sight of the Casa. Besides it was also near a neighboring village/small town and I also had a lot of friends there.

I had been having my fun there for a couple of hours, when I noticed that at the foot of one of the dudes sat an old lady in a white floral dress.

Being a well educated kid I went down to check on here. Because this was the middle of the desert in the afternoon sun, and no place for no frail Abuelita.

So I approached her and called out to her, and she immediately turned to me with the widest grin I ever saw. We chatted for a bit. I just wanted to know if she was ok, to be sitting out here in the sun for no reason,, but the lady kept dogging my questions and just calling me "Mijo" and saying how healthy I looked and your usual grandma nonsense. Since I though she was senile at this point, I wanted to read back home, but now Abuelita had hooked her arm through mine and was trying to turn me around in some unspecified direction telling me she was gonna fix me some snacks.
>>
>>18700784

wait so was he your friend who just tripped out and tried to hurt you or an actual enemy?
>>
>>18700865

take that shit to the grave anon. (if it's true).
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 274x184px
>>18701456

Then out of nowhere I realize little Abuelita here is dragging me towards a shack. Where did this shack come from? I'm positive it was NOT THERE as I rode in earlier and I did not see it anywhere (I'm postivie I actually rode through the area the shack was).

So I tried to wrench myself free but I couldn't. I told Abuelita to let me go, to which she kept saying "come, come" over and over again in a monotone.

When we where about 30 feet away from the shack entrance, I was able to pull my arm free and book it to the bike. I maybe ran about 100 feet to where the bike was. I actually SPRINTED. I was thinking this was some Cartel shit and that I was gonna end up in the desert without a liver.

I jumped on the dirtbike and as I turn to look fucking Abuelita is comming at me FAST. Not running. She was walking STUPIDLY fast, head held down and cane held in front of her. I mean, when I say FAST, I mean FAST. I noticed she was making a low hissing noise, so I fucking speed off out of that place and left.

When I reached the Casa I decided to turn back, and since I had lost sight of Abuelita, try to do a wide circle around the area to see what was what. Afterall how the fuck is some old Mexican Lady gonna hope to run after a bike?

I was doing a wide circle around the dunes, comming around a curve that would soon show me the shack she tried to drag me to. When the area came into view, the shack had dissapeared. Gonne, nada, desaparecido, missing, it was not there,

Scratching my fucking head I turn to the side and I see FUCKING ABUELITA just dead sprinting in my direction from the fucking desert that was fucking empty a minute ago.

I felt like the fucking Ghost Rider, legging it out of there as fast as I could on my little dirt bike.

I was genuinelly so goddamn afraid I didn't even return to the Casa (it was in the same desert after all). I rode all the way down to the Vila, to a bar my dad used to frequent, and used to call both my dad and la policia.
>>
File: Buddha5.jpg (27KB, 228x192px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha5.jpg
27KB, 228x192px
>>18699936
Enlightenment X infinity

srs
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
5KB, 480x360px
>>18701493
La Policia never bothered to show (kid calls about weird old lady in the desert, who the fuck is gonna come). Dad showed up 2 hours later, hungover, not to pick me up but to drink some more.

On the bright side the bouncers , Charuto and Oso, were simpatetic and told me that there are still people in Mexico that believe in Las Brujas (witches) and occult powers. It was in their culture, and while they couldn't decide whether they believe it or not, they explained that there was in fact a local legend about a Bruja who lived out in the desert and would fetch childreen and teenagers for torture and harvesting their organs. Oso himself said he had seen a lot of weird crap out in the desert/wilderness, and told me to avoid those areas until I had become an hombre, for which Brujas had no interest in besides trying to seduce.

Anyway, that's my share. I have other stories down from Old Mexico, but only one of them is remotely paranormal.
>>
I created a servitor to help me hear when people think about me. It worked. A girl I met abused it and tormented me. She was my soulmate. One day, she used my godform to make me kill my mom. I've been locked up in a mental hospital ever since.
>>
Halloween night I was by myself heading back from a party, in your typical spooky path that's got trees and shit over hanging, making the moon shine through which looks super spooky. I start hearing branches breaking and owls and shit, but I'm not that concerned because it's the woods so whatever. I keep trekking on and the noises staff getting fucking weird, I'm in wooden areas so people have horses around here, which have a distinct sound when walking, which I began to hear. Keep in mind it was pretty late so only a fool would be riding a horse at this hour. Anyways I hear these noises and I'm starting to shit myself because the branches, some bats, owls, all these noises are ready to break me. Suddenly all the noises stop, and I'm fucking paralyzed to the core. I hear the horse hoofs again and fucking gun it down the path way, as I hear laughing and horse beats behind me, feeling like I'm being fucking chased in a video game or some shot. So I finally get out of the wooded area and I'm fucking getting dizzy, I cross an old bridge and on the other side I just lose consciousness

Woke up when the sun was up and walked home, never told anyone. Shit was fucking spooky dude.
>>
>>18700094
You should never have done psys in the first place. Dumb shits like you are why theyre illegal.
>>
>>18700094
People who seen shit while on any psych drugs should have all stories immediately discarded
>>
>>18699936
I forgot to breath out DMT once, i thought I was dying for 30 seconds but then everything was beautiful
>>
>>18700865
>posting this on a public board
You know this site is monitored right?
>>
>>18701990
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
having a bad acid trip the first and only time I took it is probably up there
>>
>>18699936
Part I
I've never verbalized this story - so I'm glad I'm getting it down. happened in 2012.
In college, a roommate and I were renting this small, older duplex. The place was unsettling from day one, just an unsettled feeling as soon as you walked in. It almost felt like you were in a basement, even though you weren't. There was a constant fly problem year round - just damp, gloomy, and depressing is all I can describe it as. Even when it was daytime, the place felt dark.

It sounds so cliche, but things started really slow - we'd hear tapping on the walls, laughter on the roof (sounded like a girl), footsteps on the roof, shadow figures out of the corner of our eyes.
Most of this we attributed to squirrels (fairly wooded where it was), the neighbor, sound bouncing around through the wood floors, etc.
I mean, it was definitely creepy, i guess not enough to cause alarm.

About 6 mos. in, the neighbor (about 35, single woman) tells me she's moving out to stay with someone else (we rarely spoke, only when we were both outside).
She left all her furniture in the house, and took her car.
>>
>>18702207
Part II
Very quickly after that, things we thought were just creepy before, became concerning.
The unsettled feeling became worse, tapping/knocking on walls increased, laughter and footsteps increased, my roomate would wake up with scratches on his arms and back, - all around, the activity just became much more frequent and aggressive/louder.
We did not like being in the house at night at all and were already thinking about moving, just hadn't acted on it yet (also needed the money).

It culminated one night, when we were the only ones there. TV, lights were off and we were both in bed (rooms right next to eachother).
The usual weird activity started and we were talking to eachother from bed (saying 'did you hear that?', etc).
When all of a sudden, the three loudest bangs on the wall I have ever heard in my life.
It was like someone took a sledgehammer and very succinctly BANG BANG BANG.
I don't think a human being could have even made these blows to the wall.
We (at least I) froze for a good 60 seconds trying to process what was happening and scared it would happen again. We then got up, turned every fucking light on, went outside and checked the perimeter of the building - found nothing. We even peeked in the neighbors window, knocked on her door, in case she maybe had come back? Nothing.
We stayed up chain smoking until the next day, we were just really confused by what had happened.

Within the next few weeks we got enough money together to rent a new place.
I had people tell me this was probably demonic, I have no fucking idea, but it is by far the scariest thing that has ever happened to me.
>>
Was walking to school years ago, listening to music on headphones. Saw in the corner of my eye a car speeding away in the same direction, didnt pay much attention since too much speed to make a turn on the street I was going to cross, kept walking. Loud music in ears plus a van parked at the corner blocking view on the crossroads. Right before engaging into crossing the street, my feet froze, I stopped dead in my tracks and a few inches closer would have been blown by that speeding car. Glimpsed a maniacal smile on the driver's face, as if it seemed fun and intended for him. Fast forward, still on my way to school was in a park thinking about how I could have been dead had I not lost control over my legs. Music suddenly fades out leaving silence and I hear a demonic pissed off growl, like those fucking growls they do in black metal bands...lasted a few seconds afterwards music faded back in and the song kept playing like nothing had happened (didnt push any button, didnt even have such a button to do this and battery was fine). First reaction was to turn around and stare down the freak growling like that in my ear but I was the only one in the whole park at that hour.
>>
>>18701400
I thought it was almost impossible to overdose on benzos unless you combined them with alcohol or opiates?

Also checked.
>>
I'm a famous youtuber and was meeting my fans and this dude comes at me and LOCKS hid arm around my NECK, looks at the camera and shouts "say.. (n word)" and he looked like he wanted to hurt me. I was scared for so many reasons like I literally felt like a ghost and I couldnt get him to let me go, I was so scared I struggled to get him off me and then my guard had to kick him out. I was so scared, like it was literally the scariest thing, and I was scared for so many reasons and he wouldn't let go
>>
>>18699936

My wife and I took a huge risk moving out to the middle of nowhere, but the people seemed very friendly and the area was beautiful.

Everything was cool for about a year, even though we were starting to notice things weren't quite normal about this place.

It took us about 5 months to make some friends we identified with, but those friends turned out to be fucking crazy people.

After a year and a half we caught people looking through our windows at us, we were very isolated so that intensified the scariness.

Someone shot our cat right in front of our house.

It turns out the town has a lot of superstition about witchcraft, a really strong masonic presence, and a really high population of amish. Mennonite, santeria and old-school Mormons.

One day I have a friend over to go do some target shooting. I show him this epic alchemy lab that I'd put together as a hobby. He notices I have a lot of books about the occult, mythology and comparative religion, a hobby I've enjoyed since I was a teenager.

Word spreads like wildfire around the town that we're witches or pagans or something. Bad shit starts happening in our personal lives.

Our electricity goes out all the time when it had been fine for over a year. Our water becomes unclean and has rocks in it all the time. Things start disappearing from our house, personal items like my wife's wedding band and a comb of mine, you don't need to tell me the occult significance, seem to disappear.

The people from the realtors office don't show up to fix our stuff. My wife and I both start acting funny, getting angry at everything and each other all the time. People in town start besides us start having nervous breakdowns. Our internet goes out and no one can come out to fix it for months. My wife loses 3 relatives within a year from each other including one a few months before our wedding.

1/2
>>
>>18702338
We used our entire savings to move back home and we're still getting over it psychologically. The night before we arrived back in our home-town I had some kind of psychotic break and I felt like I could see the stars burning through our hotel walls, but strangely enough I felt very euphoric. My wife wakes up in kind of a trance, and asks me who else is traveling with us. I jokingly said "you mean the cat" and she was scared and repeated herself, I said "no one else is traveling with us" and she seemed relieved and went back to sleep. No memory of it in the morning.

Since we've been back we've both been forgetful, clumsy, depressed, and we've had a lot of panic attacks. The only respite we've had from the last 3 years has been our wedding and our honeymoon overseas.

Everyone and everything about the world seems very different and alienating. I've thought about the house we lived in and our move obsessively since it happened.

I used to love horror movies, now I hate them. I used to be fascinated by the occult, mythology, and alchemy, now I'm afraid of those things.

It doesn't help that my family knows nothing about the truly creepy shit that went down and the changes in our personalities, but I know they can all tell something is up.

I'm about to check myself in to a mental hospital, the only thing keeping me going is trying not to upset my wife's family and knowing that once the smoke settles things will start to feel normal again, and if they don't, well I can say for the first time in my life if you handed me a syringe loaded with heroin I would shoot it and not give a fuck.
>>
>>18702331
lmfao
>>
>>18702349

Almost definitely you've been cursed. Have a Catholic priest pray over you and your wife.
>>
When I was young my father was a drug dealer. The scariest thing to ever happen to me was the time when I was 8 years old that a group of dudes pretending to be cops tied my mother, sister and I together with a TV cable and ransacked our house.

The second scariest was when I was 10 and the house got raided by the actual police.
>>
>>18702349
>Since we've been back we've both been forgetful, clumsy, depressed, and we've had a lot of panic attacks.

Get tested for heavy metal poisoning, anon. Those might not have been plain old rocks in your water supply.
>>
>>18702426

Bought two test-kits when I first noticed it, tested negative for everything, including pesticides, animal feces, heavy metals, and pathogens.

Unfortunately spooky ghosts was not one of the tests.
>>
never been through anything scary enough to say it's THE scariest thing, so knowing that scares me. it makes me think did I actually experience something and I blocked out the memory, or is something terrible yet to come?
>>
>>18701246
still performing below average.
>>
>>18701323
It sounded like my mom's voice but at a deeper tone. I was instantly reminded of how a skinwalker's voice sounds differently than the voice it's trying to mimic, I don't think it's a skinwalker because I live in the city
>>
>>18701283
>>18701263
>>18701249
Probably Just a wolf but you remember it bigger.
>>
>>18701553
Hahahhaha
>>
>>18699936
A year in Afghanistan
>>
File: Josephuskek.png (3MB, 2187x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Josephuskek.png
3MB, 2187x1168px
>>18699936
>Without greentext what is the scariest thing to happen to you in real life?

Apotheosis - I have seen over 16,000 people killed by the divine connected to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M6mAzKBdYM

-----------------------------------

A small example, I said I was undergoing Apotheosis on December 24th, and on December 25th George Michael died of Heart Failure..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

Here's my link to the December 24th post: https://np.reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5k1m8n/apotheosis/

Here's a huge list of deaths: https://np.reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5oh3nl/a_collection_of_divine_events_proving_i_am_in/
>>
>>18701493
>>18701536

A lot of Mexican people do believe in witches, satanism and the occult.

Now here in the states if you tell me a story like that i would just shrug it off but in Mexico.. its a different story..
There is something about Mexico, weather its the land, the location or the people. But things are different there.

i was on vacation in Mexico with wife about a month ago, now the wife family lives on a town on the outskirts of the city which they call a "rancho" which translates to ranch in English. Very pretty place, no Internet and running water stopped after 5 or 6pm, nothing to do exept hang out and talk to people and go out to places and see people.
One day we stopped by her grandmother's house for dinner since we were going to leave in a few days. Now, i already know that her grandmother was known as a "white witch" arround that town and other surrounding towns which basically means she uses herbs and prayers to heal and help people, ive already heard some stories about her and she does this thing with an egg on me thats supposed to "clean me and protect me" when she comes to the US to visit.
while eating delicious dinner she says she is expecting company at 7pm, says she has to "clense someone"
Curious i ask what its about and she tells me a man in town was persued by a witch, she tells me this guy was sitting on his porch outside around 6pm talking to his girlfriend, when he was done talking to her he realized he was sitting on his dads chair that normally is under a tree by the corner where his dad liked to sit at in the mornings, he takes the chair and walks it to the tree to leave it there and as he places the chair under the tree he feels a presence staring him down from the top of the tree.
He looks up and sees the tree has no leaves, only branches and sees what looks like a human wearing a dark tattered robe with a disstorted face perched on the tree.
>>
>>18707694
Pt.2
Frightened he takes off to his house as he feels gusts of wind creeping up behind him. He makes it to his house and runs to his bedroom, expecting whatever that was to break in he grabs a machete and stands by a corner of his room. Whatever that was didn't follow him inside, but he could hear what sounded like a gian bird flying around his house, whistling at him as it flew by his room window. Eventually the thing leaves him alone and he sits in his room awake all night with that machete until his dad comes home next morning.

Dad takes him to his house where he calls grandma and sets up that appointment at 7

Now she tells me that seeing a witch is one thing but being followed, pursued or teased by one is an entire different scenario. Apparently the witch wants something from him now and won't leave him alone until she has it. Judging from how the witch was whistling and giggling/laughing makes it seem as the witch wants to mate with him,
forcefully.

A witch could change herself to look beautiful to seduce a guy only to change form while having sex but since she didnt do that it seems as if she wants to basically rape the guy whle scaring the shit out of him.

So he needs to be cleaned and a longgg prayer needs to be said to even get him to be remotely safe, due to the violent manner upon how this witch wants to have sex with him.

I got to see the guy at 7.
I expected him to be an older guy, someone who was a farm worker. The stereotype of who woul believe in witches and deamons.
He was young. About my age maybe 20, 22? He looked nervous and uneasy. Of course grandma didnt tell him the severity of what it all ment. Nore did she tell him what the witch probably wanted. But i got the feeling the guy somehow knew.
I wasnt alloud to watch, but after i did hear her say that he shouldn't stay at his house. And should sleep with family for a few days.
>>
>>18707706
And lastly pt.3

Thats all coming from what the grandma told me, what i heard and what i seen.
The guys face really got me. Ive never seen someone so uneasy before. Almost as if he knew he was going to die and he didnt know what to do. You could tell he hadnt gotten any sleep and that he was not going to for a while.

That was the most recent thing that i can think of. I have a couple more stories if anyone is interested. Mexico is definitely a creepy olace in the rual areas.
>>
>>18700865

V& in 10.....9.....8....7.....
>>
>>18707717
I'm keen to hear more anon.
I've been watching some docos on Santa Muerta lately, and it does definitely seems a different culture. Any thoughts on her from your experience would be cool too.
>>
>>18699936
there was alien on 4chan, he posted his selfie and 30sec later whole 4chan went down and when it came back up, the whole thread was gone. I will never forget this strange yellowish bastard dude. Aliens are here - that is the most terrifying thing even if it seems they cool and want to just chill and relax with us.
>>
>>18707717
More stories please.
Also, as far as i'm concerned, you can greentext if you want, personally I like it better that way.
>>
>>18700094
Almost the same thing happened to me....except mine was on dexi weed and benadryl. I fell down. Through the earth 4th realm.....into a total darkness sphere, i could hear myself talking. And realized i was dead. Than i was being. Surrounded and ripped part ny dark entities of electric i guess could describe them. I cried for help to God and said i was sorry and wanting to be alive asked for forgiveness. Than a small light like a star appeared millions of light years away and shot down and surrounded my in the blink of an eye this light carried back up into this realm and world, as i was approaching my dead bodie as soon as i hit it i sat straight up. And tried to figure out what happened, it was only 30 minutes from when i last saw the clock...BUT and this is and was impossible, i was completely sober which could never have happened its was only about 2 hours into an 8 hour trip. I beleave i died went to "hell" or the oiter darkness with weeping and gnashing of teeth as the bible says and was saved because it was not my time to die yet and i accedently/purposefuly what ever commited suicide.
>>
>>18701990
>>18707817
Killing in self defense isn't illegal
>>
File: 1457331671391.gif (978KB, 308x289px) Image search: [Google]
1457331671391.gif
978KB, 308x289px
>>18699936
>be me
>100% rational don't belive in ghost or anything like that
>mom is super into paranormal, i keep teasing her about she spending money on con artists that tell her what she wants to hear.
>finda another "psychic" i laugh
>she goes there to talk about my dad being unemployed and when he's gonna start working again.
>dude dismisses what she says and tell her she has a something bad on her bowels and needs to check it out.
>mom this time kinda sceptic coz dude is young, punk style and she told me he just made funny faces all session intead of "le supernatural spoopy act"
>grandma orders her to go to the hospital
>she goes

Turns out she had bowel cancer, but was in time to get surgery removed, because of that she found other type of cancer but it's in a "sleeping" mode, my mom doest talk much about it, she thanks the dude alot, he just says it wan't him, someone "from the other side" told him and he just told my mom
>tfw if my mom would have heard me she would've been dead
>tfw instantly become a beliver of the afterlife.
inb4 not paranormal, it's the most paranormal thing i had in my life that is true so.
>>
File: 20161111_141241_Burst01.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161111_141241_Burst01.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
There definitely a spirtual realm, I've seen a spirit once. While i was younger i would have dreams of the future than they would happened. De jah vu..?? Scariest thing in life, realizing im an asshole and alone, that and being in a car wreak and than going to jail for a DUI.
>>
File: 1457676823415.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1457676823415.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>18708107
Shit i just read the without greentext thing, im retarded.
>>
>>18708071
i think you reach fourth plateau. what i call the coffin are. i use that convination to practice and meditate about death.
>>
>>18708119
Yeah i read up about that...apparently it happens more on dexi than others...but how the complete sobriety after such little time, ive done dexi quite a lot and never had another experience anywhere near that one. But yeah the forth plateau...
>>
>>18701318
Holy crap anon
>>
>>18708127
weed amplify dex and benadryl cause the coffin effect. dex is a nice sandbox to learn how handle yourself on astral planes. and its not let you truly fall in panic. now you know its. the enxt time you fall on it you prolly not feel fear and you can "explore" around
>>
>>18707837
>>18707895
Hmm, from what i gathered Santa Muerte is not an evil saint, she is the kind of saint poor people pray too because they feel as if their prayers are un heard from conventional saints. It still is controversial but generally Santa Muerte is a good saint that people pray to for financial help, to cure an illness, or good health, or if you are a cartel member, you pray to her to keep you alive or for her to give you the strength to kill an enemy.
People don't generally pray to Santa Muerte to do evil deeds. They pray to satan. Or his deamons or evil spirits. Altho the price is high, doing that will get you results on malicious wishes as oppose to Santa Muerte.

>>18707895

Alright man, wont greentext since im on phone now and i need to get some sleep soon.

This happened the first time went to Mexico.

I was drinking at the house we were staying at with 2 of my brother in laws and one of their friends ill call F. We were just shooting the shit until one of them mentioned seeing a dark bird sitting on a low branch of a small tree staring him down as he was walking home the other day. He said it while looking at the ground and he said it in a serious tone. Everyone got a bit quiet.
I didn't really understand what was so important about it so i asked, maybe i had misunderstood what he was saying.
F said it was a bad sign. He said it could of been a witch or a bad spirit marking him. I didn't really believe in that stuff so i asked more questions. In Mexico seeing a dark bird was a bad thing. But having it be close to you and stare you down was even worse. So the guys told him to go to a good witch tomorrow to get cured just in case. He agreed and we kept drinking and having a good time.

The day after that we were supposed to hangout and butcher a pig together but F never showed.
>>
>>18708150
2/3
One of the guys left to check on his house and he wasn't there.
Later on the day we learned that he was in the hospital and he wasn't going to be back until tomorrow.
When F got back we went over to visit and see if he was ok. He looked as if he had been in a badd fight and had bandages all over hir arms and head and legs even his torso. We asked if he got robbed or something, he didn't want to talk about it... he just said he had to see the whitch lady to get cured. We asked him what all happened to him, we thought somebody jumped him and we were going to find them and fuck their shit up. After a bit of pressuring him he said "you wont believe me.... i fought a bird"
We just looked at him kinda odd we though he was cracking a joke....

He said that that night we were drinking on his way home he was being followed by a black bird. It kinda spooked him but nothing too bad. When he got to his house as he was making dinner he heard rustling on his back yard so he went outside to see what was what.
He steps outside and sees a tall bulky figure under his orange tree which he thought was someone trying to steal some oranges so he walks over to confront him and he notices the figure shines a little on the light, says it was like a man sized bird. Just starting at him from under the tree.
F tells me he is paralyzed with fear at this point... he tells us he thought he was having a nightmare... but when the cold of the wind hit his face he released he wasnt dreaming. Then the figure somehow kicked his chest and started scratching him and pecking at him. I seen his stitches they looked long as fuck.
He saidhe fought it as best he could but he fainted when he felt so much of his blood hit his face when he was trying to cover up.
He tells me the pecks felt as if he was being kicked by a horse.
I think he fainted out of panic.
>>
>>18708107
You're a lucky man. If not for the paranormal, you would be in a very bad position
>>
>>18708157
3/3
His wife found him outside when she got home. All cut up and bruised, took him to the hospital and when F came to he instructed her to leave to her moms house until he was cured.

That was the first thing i ever experienced there. I didnt believe it at the time. It spooked me but i didnt really know much about Mexico back then. Now i dont dare talk about that stuff while im there. Its always in the faces. When someone says they experienced something you really dont believe it until you look in their eyes and you see that helplessness inside. Its as if they know you won't believe them as if they were alone because nobody would ever believe them. Scared shitless and with nobody to tell this stuff too. Nobody that would actually believe them. That face of helplessness. Fuck that. Im off to bed. Let me know if you want another one when i wake up.
>>
>>18701553
Well shit
>>
>>18708161
Is it really the paranormal tho? I posted to see if you guys would have any explanation, the dude got it right with a problem my grandmother would have with her spine as well.I want to belive but it's so unreal, why would he be in a simple house taking such low money if he had all that power.
>>
>>18708182
Hey anon, thanks for your views on santa muerte.
Your stories are great, I'm keen to hear them all
>>
>>18708149
Makes sense now i know but im way too old now to try that stuff anymore
>>
The scariest thing happened to me when I was 3 or 4 years old and it's one of my oldest memories in general . I shared a bedroom with my brother (4 years oder than me). one night I woke up and everything was pretty dark but I could see a bit because my parents used to keep a light on in the hallway and the door was half open. Someone stood in our room and I could clearly see it's not one of my parents. He / It was very tall and wore a dark "coat". I couldn't See a face and was frightened to hell, so i didn't move. Then it went to my brothers bed, Who was still sleeping, took him on its arms and went slowly out of the room in the hallway. I didn't know what to do and cried silently... after a few minutes I got out of bed and sneaked to the living room to see what happens to my brother and to "help". (it was bedroom - hallway - kitchen - living room).. The living room had a balkony on which they stood (brother still sleeping on its arms). Then it turned around and looked direktly in my face (cant remember what it's face looked like).. I felt an urge to scream and cry but was shocked and couldn't move.... I have no idea what happened after that but in the morning we woke up in our beds. since then til today (i'm 27 yo now) i get nightmares about this situation around once a year . I only told my brother about that and he had strange "dreams" in these years, too. In my live I had several creepy Situations, espescially since i started reading about occult things.. but this one is stuck in my Head and it feels so damn real...Thanks for reading, I hope my english isn't too bad..
>>
>>18701657
You pass out from a few meters running? That's no horse ghost, you need to lose weight.
>>
>>18700094
>I overdosed on 8 hits of acid

Not real life
>>
>>18700094
>mixing MDMA and alcohol
You dun fucked up. Should have halved the acid dose and left out the Jim Beam, you prolly would have had a great time
>>
File: IMG_1928.png (94KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1928.png
94KB, 332x443px
Back when i was maybe 14 or so, dont remember exact age, it was a time when left 4 dead came out. Or maybe it was left 4 dead 2. Anyway , i was young at that age, i had l4d in my pc, pirated cause was poor kid. Anyway, one day i decided to secretly skipped school. It was 8 or 9 am. I woke up, nobody home, mom at work, i decided to boot up my pc, my pc boots up, im still in bed. Speakers on at like 75% full sound. Suddenly , out of nowhere, windows media player opens and starts playing sound from l4d the hunter attacking (you know, the sound that hunter growl makes when he jumps to survivor or whatever) starts playing out of nowhere . I quickly just pulled power cord out, scared shitless. After hour, i turned it back on and did complete wipeout/reinstall windows etc. Cause thought its virus or something. To this day, i don't understand what happened back then, my l4d was tucked away in program files so theres no way i accedentaly opened the sound file from dekstop and it never happened ever again. I remember i shited my pants for hour , scared to turn on pc again lol
>>
>>18699936
Excuse my broken english, it's not my language.

An old friend tried to kill me. We were 14-15 when my mom didn't wanted me to hang out with him bc his dad beat his mom, they divorced, etc...

It was a small town in the north of Spain, then with 18 i went to college in big city. I only came back to the town 6 times, for christmas. Never saw or spoke to him again.

10 years later, never forgot him, felt guilty to let him down in that situation, i meet him in my town. I was fired 2 days before meet him. We went to a bar, drink some beers, catch up on each other, and talk about go camping and hunting.

A week later, we are in a forest, near our hometown. I didn't tell my parents, i'll go say hi before i leave.

Something went wrong the 2nd night in the woods, i thought he was scaring me. The third night the shit hits the fan, we start arguing, he blames me for letting him down, tries to choke me, we fight, we shoot each other.

I go to my parents house, explain everything. My mom tells me how he killed his parents with his rifle 6 months ago, cops looking for him, raid in the woods. I'm mad with my mom, she didn't call me to tell me bc it's sad to talk about that on phone (WTF!)

Cops never found him, i hope i hit him and he died in the forest. I was forced to move to another city, my parents too.

I live with fear everyday.
>>
>>18699936
While i was in the army 2 rpgs flew over my head.
>>
File: 1484854134415.gif (893KB, 400x554px) Image search: [Google]
1484854134415.gif
893KB, 400x554px
Being born.
>>
>>18699936
Finding my dead father.
>>
>>18708090
not reporting it to the police and then hiding the evidence would certainly raise an eyebrow. makes it seem like you used unreasonable force and tried to hide it.
>>
>>18708792
Galicia? Asturias? When do you say this happened?
>>
>>18702314
It is, hence the whiskey.
>>
>>18699936
I was sexually assualted
>>
File: smallest violin.gif (726KB, 896x378px) Image search: [Google]
smallest violin.gif
726KB, 896x378px
>>18711477
>>
>>18712340
Meh, I'm over it now. Haven't had anything paranormal happen so that's the scariest
>>
>>18712520
would you please greentext the experience? are you a male or a female? what sex was the assailant?
>>
Sleep paralysis where the creature had long sharp fingernails and i felt it's arm move... After having a nightmare bout my dead dad
>>
seen dead person as solid as living, talked to said person with no response, fled like the wind when body caught up to my thought of wtf.
>>
Walked in on a cult operating 2 miles deep into my woods. I don't know who was more scared though, them or me.
>>
>>18701318
>>18701340
goddamn son
>>
>>18701990
Every site is monitored
>>
>>18702211
why do ghosts have to be such dicks
like being dead and all isn't justification for fucking up people's sleep patterns
>>
>>18702314
Withdrawals from benzos (and alcohol by itself) can kill you but yeah, any pills + alcohol is likely to fuck your shit up. The opiates cause bad respiratory depression by themselves which would be amplified by the alcohol
>>
>>18700861
im sorry anon
>>
After a bad night, I took some ecstasy that seemed good at first, but when i laid alone i started seeing shadows acting out recent bad experiences that happened. they were all pure black but i could see them perfectly.

the only one that had color was the last shadow i saw, it was smoking a ciggerate, the tip of it was red, and it was smiling at me. seeing all them i was scared but curious. I don't smoke at all though, and the event happened in febuary 2016. I've never have had something like it happen again though.
>>
>>18708191
It's not exactly a business booming job even if you were genuine.
>>
>>18708191
>I want to believe but it's so unreal

This guy literally saved your moms life with the help of a spirit and you're still not fucking convinced? Talk about ungrateful, fuck you pal and fuck your mother.
>>
got bit by a rottweiler and the owner couldnt get him off me
also i was fucking around once when i was younger and fell off of the roof of a brick shack me and my friends found in the woods and into a well type thing that was next to it and was knocked out cold..i dont know how my friends got me out of there but i couldnt thank them enough
not really supernatural but still
>>
My friends and I used to sneak into a shut down factory section of a very small processing plant. We would each bring our own supplies, respirators, gloves, light sources, whatever we may need. There were 4 of us so if we ever decided to split up, we'd have a buddy. One night we decided to split up (jinkies) since I wanted to see more of the basement levels and my other friend wanted to see the upper levels. My buddy for the trip, David, was pretty hesitant about visiting the lower levels. As far as we could tell, there were 4 basement and above-ground levels. It was pretty fucking understandable as to why he would be worried since the basement floors would flood pretty easily and it was absolute pitch darkness. Like the kind of dark that seems to eat the light you shine in it. Before we started our descent, we told our friends to meet us at the broken wall entrance on the first floor in a half an hour. The plan was set and I was pretty stoked to see some dark ass concrete shit-hole basements. After almost slipping on the stairs, we made it to the first basement level. We quickly realized that the basement levels were just as massive and scary to travel as the rest of this place. I'm talking thousands upon thousands of square feet of run down machinery, left-over papers and manuals, and even some safety equipment. Our trip didn't last very long once we happened upon many doorways and even more stairs. We decided it was foolish to get lost in a place like that so we stuck to easy landmarks for navigation. The noises mostly consisted of water drops that you could hear easily since it was just a maze of concrete walls and dilapidated walkways. I couldn't help but shine my light wherever I believed a water drop sounded a little TOO loud. All was going swell until my David decided he wanted to see the run down bathroom and use it for some fucking reason. The bathroom was as silent hill as you could imagine. cont...
>>
>>18713169

I couldn't imagine how many years' worth of dust and debris collected on every surface of this disgusting bathroom. It was obviously colder in the basement as well. While freezing my adorable titties off, I looked around this nightmare of a bathroom. What I saw in the sink made me jump back a bit. My light shined against the mirror just above a clump of fur. I slowly walked near it and realized it was a poor dead raccoon. My only response was "...oh shit." David, who just finished pissing, got worried and looked at me. I shined my light on it and we both happened to see the raccoon in more detail. It was dead for probably around no more than a day or two. Pretty fresh. But what freaked us out even more was the very visible bite mark near it's jugular. The hair was missing and everything. The look in it's beady eyes seemed to be filled with total shock. It wasn't even a huge bite. I still think a human did it. Upon having that image in our heads we decided that was enough of the factory for one night. We walked fast into the first floor entrance and texted our friends that we wanted to get the fuck out.

That was the last time we went in there. We heard a bunch of kids got caught by being retards so they upped security. It was such a cool place, too.
>>
>>18703612
Wolves don't have red eyes
>>
File: rain.gif (266KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
rain.gif
266KB, 500x374px
>>18708826
This
>>
>>18713196
Nice story. Post tits.
>>
File: P1000854.jpg (49KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
P1000854.jpg
49KB, 500x427px
>>18700848
Oh Ya sounds like you got a skinwalker on your hands anon
>>
I have never shared this story online, this'll probably get drowned out by other anons but whatever.

I was maybe 5(?) at the time.
It was late, around 2AM, had an old tv in the room with Mystery Hunters on.
Props if you remember that show, in all of its cheeziness.
Anyway, everyone is asleep and I'm still up.
I kept my door open with the hallway lights on cuz I was afraid of the dark.
I look out the door into the hallway and this tall, shadow figure just runs past my door, I had no idea what it was, I've only seen it one other time since then.
>>
Was trying to sleep in spare room while mine was being renovated. Bed was harder than a brony at the grand national. I was changing positions every five seconds, until I heard a little girl's voice say "Shhh" right behind my head. I stopped trying to get comfortable after that. Funny thing, I have no siblings or other small children in the house.
>>
>>18699936
Death of ego/fear. And I thought orgasm was the best feeling ever. Defeating fear brings joy from another realm of reality.
>>
Watched my mother jump in front of an 18-wheeler. I can still hear the horn blare.
>>
Reposting mine from another thread

Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds. My friend and i are are speechless and we couldn't tell the passengers until after we lost sight of it past the tree line. After the shock wears off we tell the people in the backseat about it and drop off the girl. So we are driving back to friend's house going 55 mph and a white owl flys up next to me car and has his head pointed directly at us. He's staring at us while flying 55 mph... The owl is close enough to roll down the window and touch him. He flys off after 5 seconds and then less than a mile down the road another white owl does the same thing and everyone in the car starts screaming out of some kind of primal fear no one could explain. For some reason i slam on the brakes and everyone yells at me to keep driving I have seen the same blue light multiple times since then. One time with the friend who saw the first one. This was before that dumb movie "the fourth kind" was released This happened in Georgia
There is a old, abandoned nuclear aircraft facility in that forest and there are tunnels that people explore. Supposedly there's rooms with old computers and papers. There's vids online of people going into the tunnels. There's also a lot of radiation in that area so I haven't had the balls to explore it. I have driven through it multiple times trying to relive that moment or witness something again. A lot of people who live next to it have developed cancer. My friends never bring it up to this day.
I sent my story to an author named mike or Mark clelland and he put it in a book. I've never been able to find my story in it because after I purchased the e book I locked myself out of my account like a dumbass. I sent my story to him about 2 years ago so whatever book he wrote in 2014-15 has it
>>
We talking paranormal or just scariest shit period?
Cause I've had a few ballsack tightening ass clinching moments but they were far from paranormal.
>>
This is my first time on this board and I will tell 2 true stories that happened to me as they are the scariest things that happened to me believe them or don't I just want to get them off my chest.
Story 1.
When I was young I attended a day care center as both of my parents worked during the day and there was no one to watch me as a kid. This day-care center often took us on field trips during the summer and it was very fun. We went to swimming pool. I didn't know how to swim well but thought I did. I saw my friends and all the cool kids swimming in the deep end and wanted to join. I quickly realized that I didn't know how to swim at all and started drowning. I fell to the bottom of the 12 feet deep pool and felt no pain. suddenly I felt a unknown force grab me by my arm pits and hoist me up. I keep being pulled up crying for help but no life guard on duty. I fell back down. I saw the shadow of what looked like a angel to me beause it had large wings pull me back up. There was no one behind me but I felt like something very strong was pulling me up and pushing me to the edge off the pool. Finally a teacher comes along and grabs my hand and helps me up. There is no life guard and no other kid in the deep end of the pool. Nobody was there.
cont.
>>
>>18715274
Story 2. When I was in 6th grade I attended a field trip where students went to a kid camp for a week. We engaged in fun team oriented games like kick ball, relay races, jeopardy style games where we had to prove we were smarter than the other students ect. Lot's of fun. This took place on a island. On last day we were splint into two groups boys vs girls. These groups were then split into smaller groups of 4. The game? a very eloborate easter egg hunt. Instead of looking for eggs we were given treasure maps. Each item we had to find was located on the map but the item itself was a mystery. We had to figure out what the riddle was in order to know what the item was and where to find it. We over analysed the last item and went off the reservation. We discovered a house on the island that was burned down but explored it. We saw a treasure chest but it was out of our reach and one of the guys in my group almost died trying to get it because the floor from under him gave way. He ran back to us just in time. We left the house and heard voices. We stumbled on a construction crew. They were building what looked like another camp site that looked like ours. A bunch of small cabins obviously for students. Large office buildings, Recreatioinal buildings that mostlikley had a gym in it. At the center of it all was a giant ditch. It was massive. We tried to get closer to see what was in it because nobody heard us or payed any attention our way as they were all into their work and it was very loud. as they were cutting down trees. We saw dead construction workers in the ditch. People with red helmets lying on the ground with no life in them. They were burring them in the ditch. We freaked out. I told them I'm fucking out of here and ran. "Hey!!" "Somebody Get those kids!" We ran and ran and never looked back. We hid in the burned down house for a hour. We didn't see anything but heard foot steps for a few minutes. 1/2
>>
>>18715324
Story 2
We made it back to camp and realized the final item on the map was on the beach near the boats and never had to leave the area to find it.
The prize was a fucking basket ball and a Gift card. The guys in my group were not friends with me and we hated each other but this scared the shit out of us and we never talked about it to anybody and didn't talk to each other after that.
2/2
>>
>>18712561
Don't really feel like going into detail, sorry. But I'm male and it happened with 2 separate people. One female, she was 15 I was 9 at the time. And another male he was 17 I was 11.
>>
one time in a school trip i see in the distance a woman in weeding dress....
so me and other kids see that shit to
and we ask about and they tell me that someone suicide in her wedding something abut cheating anyway we saw it 7 people so im still curious but happen 10 years ago
>>
>>18699936
Some random dude grabbed me in a movie theatre one time and started laughing then dropped his water bottle on me and asked to shake my hand.

I think he was on something.
>>
File: 186.gif (309KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
186.gif
309KB, 500x375px
>>18715519
>>
I had a dream where I woke up in some kind of lab and memories of the me from here and who I was in the lab came back. I was so lucid it was all incredibly reslistic some scientist told me that this was a simulation to test for reactons. I was then forced back into my pod and woke up here. It still fucks with me sometimes and I keep wondering which place is real.
>>
>>18715189
That's heavy.
>>
i was in the ghetto west side of san antonio visiting my grandmother when there was a drive by like a block away. you could distinctly hear eight shots and then screeching fron tires. we turned off the lights in the house and waited while police cars were whizzing by. eventually some guy runs on the other side of the street. across the street theres sort of a meadow by railroad tracks, and in the field for some reason is a pile of a couple of mattresses. so the guy runs over to them and hides, and we call 911. the police get there and question him but eventually let him go. yeah not supernatural or scary but it was the only time that i have ever feared for my life.
>>
became clinically dead during surgery years ago and was eventually revived

didnt experience any of it because i was under general anesthetic but its pretty spoopy to think about
>>
I frequently see a shadowy dog figure thinking its my dog but when i look back i see my dog sleeping, this keeps fucking with but eventually i just got used to it. Another spoopy thing is one time i was talking to my parents about school and i said that i hated it and i distincly heard my dog say why and it was fucking weird because the voice didnt sound like any of my family members at all. Very spoop indeed
>>
>>18701410
Where are you from? If it's Texas, your friends are twats.
>>
>>18701536
I was raised in the Sonoran desert on the Texas side. I swear that desert either has a long memory or is severely haunted. Either way, I believe you.
>>
>>18702331
Lulz
>>
File: oold.jpg (341KB, 869x1300px) Image search: [Google]
oold.jpg
341KB, 869x1300px
Ok so this goes back to 2008.I was visiting my friends family with my family and they had this really old house.The kind of house you would see in a generic horror ghost movie.It was huge had 3 floors and a basement (never went in the basement).Me and him (lets call him John) decided to fuck around the property we went around back and there was this big garden for sitting the kind where old people would sit and relax.Eventually we went to the second floor and found 2 creepy paintings (one pic related with street sign in blue that was 533 i think don't remember).The other one was a table with the same street sign and a ghost in the foreground of the painting (only showed a hand and some white robes).Pic related painting was on the third floor and ghost painting was on the second floor and when walking up the stairs the painting with the ghost was positioned as that you have had to seen it if you go to the third floor.When we got to the third floor John asked me "Do you think that the street sign from the "ghost" picture is the same sign as the one in pic related?".I didn't see the picture first so when he said it i said what painting? He said that one over there by the window. /x/ let me tell you something clicked at that time that i saw the painting a feeling of dread came upon me that i wanted to fucking jump out the window just to get away.
I started to run down the stairs like a madman almost fell.Started to scream parents came asked whats wrong explained the said its just a painting calm down.I still didn't feel well threw up later.We had to sleep 3 nights there fortunately it wasn't the third floor or the second one.Never slept in the house i slept in the car during the day sometimes. Couldn't sleep had a feeling of terror every time i was about to fall asleep.Worst part of it was that i could hear someone with wet feet walking around in the room next to us.I didn't know what to fucking think who the fuck would shower 3 in the morning.
(cont.)
>>
>>18715990
(cont.)
Found John in the kitchen.Said i couldn't sleep he said that it was like that the first time he saw the painting too (apparently it was bought with the house) he couldn't sleep for 4 days.
I asked him why not remove it then? He said nobody wants to go up there.Nobody even sleeps there its just empty space besides the painting.
Well that's my story /x/ right now wish i saw a ghost then.
>>
>>18712567
that sucks
that also happened to me, nightmare then sleep paralysis, but it wasn't as fucked up as yours
>>
>>18699936
When I was seventeen I was on anti psychotics and had a rough time waking up. One morning I woke up and was late for school. My mom walked I the room to wake me and walked straight to the curtains. I told her I'd get out of bed in a grumpy voice like teens do. She stood there by the curtains and pulled them aside. I was talking to her and the she turned around and she wasn't my mom but an evil thing. White round face, grinning and those same sharp shattered teeth someone named earlier itt. The thing suddenly came at me, but walking but it came straight towards me. I tried to scream but couldn't. I tried to wake up and tell myself it was a dream, at the beginning everything felt100% real though. I woke up,laying on my back on the matrass. My heart was racing like crazy but I felt relieved. Then there were two grayish blue hands at the bottom of the bed that clawed into my legs. I felt it so, so crazy real. It feels the same now when I scratch my shins with my cold feet. I fell a long way back into my matrass, finally really awaking. I was so scared, it was insane.

My mom wasn't a great person by the way and living there gave me nightmares a lot, but this one was one of a kind.
>>
>>18702338
I would've thought a community having a lot of amish folk and mennonites would be a quiet place, seeing as they don't really mingle with outsiders or actively seek out any confrontation
>>
I've never had anything paranormal happen to me but I seriously think there is something abnormal with the dreams I have.

I took about a gram of this ridiculously strong ecstasy once. Whilst high I couldn't recognise my friends' faces.

For the next week I struggled to sleep and had some of the most vivid, horrible nightmares.

One that I had was that I was some kind of zombie (I could still communicate and I had some semblance of concsiousness), and I was with another zombie, and we were looking for food on a dock. Somehow we both got our hands on a human baby, and we took it back to a small shack and I just remember having this feeling of pure excitement about eating it. However about a dozen other zombies were trying to burst through the door because I guess they knew we had food and I was trying to hold the door shut. They were bashing and screaming until I woke up.

Shall I post more?
>>
>>18708197
>>18708182
Seconded
>>
>>18708792
He shot you? Where, and how did you get away?
>>
>>18708150
Santa Muerte is a fairly typical death aspect, as far as I know. Protection for the living, safe passage to the afterlife for the dead.
>>
>>18713127
I have seen shadows while on X before. I swear I saw a fucking Giant Snake behind fuckimg telephone poll as I drove by.
>>
>>18702338
Did you go to church and help out in the community? This helps ALOT in rural areas. Also, keep your alchemy lab to yourself next time.

I know the mentality all too well. But I always bothers me that they don't just leave outsiders alone. I mean people that make the concious choice to be outsiders, not the yankee hippy movin to the pretty nature area outsider.
>>
>>18708157
Shit-ton of jackdaws where I live, does that make this place cursed?
>>
>>18716330
Sleep paralysis, nigger
>>
Someone swung their clenched fist really close to my face but pulled back at the last second. It was really scary
>>
There is a house behind my backyard that is abandoned and I could see it from my bedroom window, but I didn't know it was abandoned because I swear I saw everyday that the closed doors from the day were open to night. After my parents told me that it had no one there, I decided to put my webcam to record the house. A friend of mine come to watch it with me later the records. As we opened the file, about 5 seconds later, the power in the house was gone, and we closed all our windows scared as shit.
After the lights were on again and I turned on the PC, the file was no longer available to open.
Well, I never touched the file again and the pc went to my father's office, so I never knew if someone really opened that damn window. Also, the tree now blocks all my vision to the house, so I don't even know if there is someone there now.
>>
I spent 2 years in Iraq as an infantryman. I know what scary is.
>>
>>18709495
No, east. Many years ago. The death of his parents reached press, our fight not.

>>18716415
The first night we argued, bc we were at a natural park with guns. In Spain, hunt or lit fire there it's banned. We made fire, and shat our pants when we saw the 4x4 lights (park guard or cops).

The second day we went far away, a lot. At night, he wakes me up with his hand in my mouth and his finger in his lips hushing me. He heard something, we thought the cops were chasing us, that psycopath had his finger in the trigger aiming in every direction he heard something. I freak out, i'm not killing a cop, lit fire there it's only a fine, expensive, but affordable.

He goes full rambo into the bush, +3 hours. I'm alone with a flashlight, at some point i feel he's there, just messing with me. When he comes back, i yell:

-why you leave me here alone?

He yells at me, that it was me who left him alone years ago. Silence for the rest of the night.

The third day was a shitty one, in the morning probably we crossed the french border, and i just wanted to go home. Afternoon, we went south, walk for hours but we had to stay one more night in the woods. We camp, we lit fire, cook something. All in silence, all day in silence.

I apologize with him, he's right, i dumped him when he needed me. He's mad at me, yells at me, pushes me, i pushed him back, we fought, choked me, i hit his face with my head, i reached my rifle and he reached his rifle.
We shot each other, he missed and i just ran away, i don't know if my bullet hits him.

Ran all night, by the morning i reached the car and drove home, mom freaks out, called the cops, my dad was at work. Cops find the camp, the shells and his blood. They can't say if its from a shot or his nose when we fought.
>>
Something jiggled the handle to one of my bedroom doors (old house, retarded layout) while I was lying on my bed listening to music.

Nope'd the fuck out of the other door and down the stairs, the only other people in the house are both asleep in the living room.

Was probably sleep paralysis or something but fuck. We've had other "paranormal" shit happen in the house, which is all that was going through my head at the time.
>>
>>18699936

Scariest paranormal thing to happen to me so far. Actually I just posted this on another site, because I try hard to forget it. Now that I remembered, I'm back to searching for answers.

Anyway...

I suffered nightmares and night terrors for years prior to this and years after. I say this, because I know what they feel like and when the paralysis begins.

I was about fifteen at the time this occured, maybe younger. One night, I woke up out of the blue around two am. I was so wide awake, it was as if I never fell asleep. I lied in my bed for a while, furious, because I had to wake up early for school and I wasn't feeling tired at all.

I suddenly felt tingling, like touching those electric ball things, spread across my body. This is usually the first sign of sleep paralysis for me, and I bolted upright to keep it from occuring, pinching myself as I did so.

There was a thin wall between my brothers room and my room. From that wall came a young female voice, no older than eight, asking "Cousin, cousin, are you there?". Immediate terror, let me tell you. I dove under my covers (because we all know blankets save us from everything), and listened.

Another voice, younger sounding and female also, was practically shouting "Cousin! Cousin!". I started to rationalize that my brother must have left his tv on; he always had the damned thing turn up loud and the tv was right against the wall. The original voice responded to the younger one, saying "I don't think Cousin is here," and it sounded pretty sad about it.

As I'm shaking with fear and damn near pissing myself, a third voice pops up. This one sounds even younger, like a four year old trying to sound older as she shush ed her....friends? "SHHHHHH! The one on the bottom is awake!"

That was the last straw for me, as all three voices started giggling from the fucking wall. I shared the bedroom with my little sister, and she slept on the top of the bunkbed. I was on the bottom. And they knew I was awake. Cont-
>>
>>18716996
-tinue

The laughing stopped eventually, and it seemed like hours went by. I had gone through every rationalization before finally just telling myself it had to be the tv.

I rolled over and uncovered my head, though I kept the blanket close. There was no sleeping; I felt like I'd drank a shit ton of coffee all at once, and I kept expecting to hear something else.

I finally got my eyes to close when I felt that weird tingling on my shoulder. My eyes were instantly open, but I didn't see anything. It just felt like there was something kneeling next to my bed.

A little voice whispered inches from my ear "don't worry, we won't hurt you". I wasn't tired at all prior to this, but I found myself falling asleep. It was the last thing I remember hearing before...bam....it was morning.

Fuc king freaks me out to this day, and I have no explanation for it.
>>
Not really scary but definitely one of the most dangerous situations I've been in. I was about 16 and I lived in Bandera TX, one day two buddies and myself decided to explore all the dryer out river beds in our area. It took us maybe an hour to reach the lake, after arriving we decided to duck with some out of towers we saw. Pretending we were backwoods rednecks we walked up to them and tried to freak em out. After several minutes with no reaction we decided we'd try to walk all the way around the lake.
Fast forward 6 hours we found some old lake houses tucked into a cover. We didn't see anyone home so we spend a few hours jumping off their houses into the lake.we get bored then start walking up a nearby hill into the woods. After about 45 minutes we're fucking lost, we eventually stumble upon a few trailer homes deep in the woods, now this is where it gets dangerous. All the houses have the typical tin foil over the windows like you'd expect in a tweekers house, but this was different. Just the state that everything in the surrounding area was in you could tell these people weren't just smoken Meth they were cookin and they definitely didn't wanna be fucked with. Of course being the 16 year old kids we were at the time this didn't register.
I walked up to the most decent looking house and nocked on door and nocked a few times, waited a few minutes, then mocked again. This time I was greeted with the muzzle of a shotgun. I nearly pissed myself and the guy asked me what I wanted so I explained the situation and he told us to fuck off his property. Long story shot we found a road two mikes out and a few hours later we were back in town. Definitely learned my lesson about knocking in methheads doors.
>>
>>18715265
pls share
>>
>>18715565
is the west side of san antonio ghetto? shit i'm moving there fml
>>
>>18717016
nigg they said they didnt wanna hurt you, you seriously missed out on sp00k friends.
>>
>>18716356
i've heard Mennonites get up to shady ass shit actually
>>
>>18715899
>raised in the Sonoran desert on the Texas side. I swear that desert either has a long memory or is severely haunted. Either way, I believe you.
Could you explain a bit more what you mean?
>>
>>18699936
Not really scary but it definitely fucked me up for a while

About a year ago I was totally obsessed with the hekatestation.net ARG, it was a pretty stressful time in my life as I had just moved around two thousand miles away from pretty much everything I had ever known and was working my first job, a shitty 7 day a week 9 hours a day factory Job. I have suffered from insomnia since I was a child and it gets worse with stress so looking back on it now I think the reason I reacted like I did is because of the combination stress and sleep deprivation.

Anyway part of the hekatestation.net ARG involved heavily researching some goetic sigils. pic related is the sigil of Murmur I had to research. A few days after completing the puzzle I started seeing the sigil all over /x/ just photoshopped in random pictures with no text.
(again pic related)
Now I'm 100% sure it was just some goetiafag shillposting on /x/ but for the moment my paranoid mind jumped to all sorts of conclusions, I was being cyberstalked, a literal demon wanted me dead, I even yelled at someone I thought was stalking me while walking on my way to work.
I got over it eventually as I quit my shitty job and started sleeping better, but I think the scariest thing about it was that I felt as if I had experienced a fraction of the sort of fear that only paranoid shizos feel on a daily basis, and lemme tell you something man. That shit was unlike anything I have ever experianced before.
>>
>>18717509
Fuck I forgot the picture, this is one of the posts that set me off.
>>
>>18699936
Realizing death and the infinite as concepts in the mind.
>>
>>18717518
Death is less horrifying when you consider that it literally happens to everyone without exception, also death is absolutely better than the alternative, nobody wants to live forever.
>>
File: window.png (207KB, 445x595px) Image search: [Google]
window.png
207KB, 445x595px
>>18717515
>>
File: mirror2.png (241KB, 450x355px) Image search: [Google]
mirror2.png
241KB, 450x355px
>>18717509
>>
File: sad2.png (111KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
sad2.png
111KB, 500x639px
>>18717544
:(
>>
>>18717561
):

(no but really do you have an explanation for these pictures I'm pretty curious)
>>
>>18701289
GAUR HVAÐ SEGIRU GOTT
>>
>>18716905
Damn, man. That's nuts. I've been shot twice and shot at 5 times, but that shit is scary.

>texasborderfag

Glad you're okay.
>>
>>18717535
Speak for yourself. I would gladly live forever if it was possible.
>>
>>18707817
kek
>>
>>18701420
Anyone who believes this is anything other than a wild trip is an idiot and should kill themselves by trying what the original story did.
>>
>>18717894
This whole thread liked and believes that story except you. What do you think that means?
>>
I was talking with my family, at a resturaunt and I started to think of words, like when you just think about something in a daydream or a sentence that doesn't really have any relevance, but I thought of the sentence: "A day out with nothing but silence" and my father said it about 3 seconds after. Like I said it had no relevance to what we where talking about, so it caught my attention. Oddly enough the rest of my family just went on talking and eating, but my dad just looked at me with no emotion on his face, and all he said was "isn't that right anon?" and I was just confused so I asked him what he meant. He said "You don't need to know" and went on talking with the family like nothing happened. I know I didn't say it out loud and I have never heard of the phrase before. It just popped into my head.
>>
I witnessed a mothers pain from millions of eyes.
>>
>>18708589
aliums

Tell us more about these situations and some of your bro's dreams, please.
>>
>>18713125
I'm fine it was just scary for a while. Having immediate surgery like "you're going to be having surgery tomorrow" really drives home how serious it is but then there's like two weeks afterward where you still may find out you need additional surgery then years of gradually diminishing fear of recurrence.

Watching people you love die and trying your damnedest to do anything to stop it but failing or maybe even making it worse is much more horrible.
>>
>>18715450
>she was 15 I was 9
Nice.
>>
I live and work at a Christian camp in big bear mountain in Southern California and have had a few really spoopy experiences. My grandma passed away on New Years day( she had dementia and was suffering a lot) I still had a hard time with it and walk out to this place in the middle of the woods on a hill where I like to pray, it's the middle of the night( not smart I know) praying about all the shit in my life( it's my first time being on my own and have lots of drama here) I start to feel like I am being watched, I ignore it because I am a paranoid person in general, I start to here whispers and I ignore it dismissing it as me being paranoid, suddenly I hear a shout in my grandmas voice that yells out "anon behind you" I freak out take out my knife and flashlight and about 10 feet away from me is a huge mountain lion, the light freaks it out and runs off, I run back to camp flashlight and knife in hand, I swear I ran 3 miles in 8 minutes.
>>
>>18699936
First time posting on /x/ but i'll give you my tale.

We are all familiar with the creepypasta tale of Slenderman, yeah? I'd been watching a slenderman ARG, TribesTwelve or some shit, at it was late at night by the time I was done. I was pussy shit at the time, and I was spending some time over in New Zealand.

Anyway, I go to lay down in bed after (for the umpteenth time) swearing I saw something outside that wasn't the giant ass fucking tree right outside my window. I look at my clock, and it says 2:30 AM. I had a mild headache and the typical sound of silence filled the room.

All of a sudden, that headache started to get stronger and stronger, and that white noise of silence started to become deafening. I wasn't sure what was going on. Then, almost immediately, it stopped. Headache COMPLETELY gone, and white noise back down to its standard no-other-noises-in-the-room levels. My body position had COMPLETELY changed in the bed, like I had gotten up and done something then went back to bed. The clock read 3:45 am. I had lost over an hour, and I had no idea what had happened during that time.

My brother (who I was staying with) as well as neighbors claimed they hadn't noticed anything unusual that night, my computer (which was on during that time) didn't have any unusual activity on it, and my phone was in the exact same condition as it was before I went to bed.

To this day I have no explanation for what happened or any clue as to what happened. I've simply chalked it down to passing out from exhaustion or something i havent thought of yet.

If you think you can figure out what happened to me, ama! Area was Christchurch, date was about q3 2014
>>
>>18718631
you were abducted dude. not aliens tho, it was most likely government. dunno why they do it tho. yet
>>
>>18718677
Abducted huh. Cool. Dunno why anybody would want to abduct me. I'm not physically fit, mentally superior, or even in (or formally in) possession of forbidden knowledge.

Heck, if you wanted to know anything about me, just take my hard drives and boom you know everything you need to know about me.
>>
Back when I was in highschool, 15-16 years old or so. Summer time, so we had no school, no bedtimes or anything like that. Me and a buddy went to the small park/playground just to chill, we were there well passed 3am. We were just sitting at a picnic table shooting shit. Down the street there was a little fry shack, and we saw a light come on in the back. We're used to seeing bears, foxes, even the occasional moose stroll by, so we just watched to see if it was anything neat. What we saw walk around the fry shack nearly made me shit my pants. We figure it was a little over 2 feet tall, pale colour, didn't look hairy from where we were. It was walking on 2 legs, upright. It walked around the shack, and once it got around to where we couldn't see it, the light instantly shut off. Never found out what it was, the grass was fairly long so it left no tracks.
>>
>>18716392
more please
>>
File: 1476171241353.jpg (208KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
1476171241353.jpg
208KB, 500x643px
>>18718508
light up a candle for her, thank God for her protection. pray for her while thinking how much you love her.

she is well and she will always look fout for you. even when you don't perceive.

God bless you and your relatives, anon.
>>
Someone followed me on a road trip. 600 miles. Almost 9 days.
>>
My dog Goku and I had a camping trip with other friends. We got to our camp site and settled for a bit when one of my friends went out deep into the woods to pee or something, cont?
>>
>>18719365
No.
>>
>>18719365
MOAR
>>
>>18700094
A hallucination is not a new reality. You dumbshits think you discover universal truths and astral discoveries but really you're driving yourself farther away from reality. If you're really interested in facts and the universe then pick up a book and write a discovery down in writing. Hallucinations are bullshit, self-destructive behaviour.
>>
>>18714756
Something like that happened to me too.
Sitting on my bed and then hearing something like someone releasing a deep breath coming from my open closet behind me.
I was like 12 when that happened, thought one of my siblings was fucking with me
>>
>>18718508
>I swear I ran 3 miles in 8 minutes.

Well done, you smashed the world record.
>>
>>18712712
What was the cult doing, anon? Animal sacrifice?
>>
>>18699936
>>18699936
>scariest thing to happen to you in real life?
Anytime the phone rings late at night.
You'll get it when you have kids, or anyone you care about beyond yourselves.
>>
>>18699936
A few years ago my brother, who was wounded in Afghanistan and has issues with TBI and PTS, disappeared. He'd been having a rough time; dropped out of school, broke up with his girlfriend of eight years, and had a habit of disappearing into the woods for impromptu camping trips for days at a time. Usually he'd say something before hand, but this time he left his car at my mom's place, left his computer in her kitchen with a YouTube music video about a veteran who kills himself (five finger death punch's, I remember), left his phone and guns etc. disappeared.

I got a call from my younger brother then my mother then the state troopers while I was at the shooting range with my own unit (I was still in the service). I spent a week honestly believing he had killed himself. Then he showed up again like nothing happened.

I've had weird shit happen to me in the woods and overseas but nothing ever scared me like this.
>>
>>18719365
I hope this is a troll. Go away
>>
I have a couple. Some down to my night terrors/sleep paralysis, paranormal, and alien. Ill do the paranormal ones first.
A few years ago (I was about 14) I was home alone at night and went to the toilet, locked the door, had a piss then thought actually I'll have a shower so I had to go back out to get the towel, I opened the door walked toward the towels, past the door up to my brother's attic room (which I and everyone that's stayed over has been scared of) as I walked past I heard the TV on which wasn't on before and movement. Nope. Started running downstairs and sure I heard something running behind me, back door was locked. Shit shit shit, quickly opened French doors which I couldn't lock from outside. I then sat outside in my underwear on a winters night, thinking something was going to follow me until my parents got back 30 mins later.
Similar to the first one, home alone. I went for a piss but locked the door, just as I was about to open the door I heard footsteps on the landing and heavy breathing and sniffing. Didn't dare open to see, text my dad telling him to come home there's something in the house, he got back, nothing there. I know there was
>>
File: 1468201151203.jpg (184KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
1468201151203.jpg
184KB, 600x852px
>>18699936
Only my parents and my current girlfriend know about this. Not the scariest thing, but the most intriguing, paranormal thing. When i was a child i live on the island Kauai. When i was 7 or 8 years old, there was a meteor shower near midnight that me and my parents stayed up to watch. Mid way during the meteor shower, strands of red runes and symbols that looked like a type of kanji were flying across the sky. i don't know what it all meant and i tried telling my parents but the just dismissed it. This is one of my strongest memories of my childhood, i'm wondering if any of you have had any similar experience with seeing runes in the sky or strange phenomena associated with meteor showers.
>>
>>18719828
yes, ever since we got a call at about 10pm saying my grandma had been found dead, i shit it everytime.

>>18720340
The night terrors and sleep paralysis happened too often to list them all, but my most memorable ones are:
grandma had babysat me the night before, i woke up (i think) and saw a silhouette walk across the landing, look at me, put finger to mouth as if saying shhh, then walk downstairs, i thought it was my grandma just leaving, clock said 2am i think, in the morning i asked what time grandma went home and she said about 11pm.
another i was dreaming there were these beings on my landing and in my room, as i woke up the dream was still there i was under my covers hoping they'd go for about 2-3 hours before i realised i must have been dreaming and got up, i could hear these things walking around though.
majority of the time i'd have these dreams, wake up while still having them, when id shout for my mum it was as though i was trying but nothing was coming out, but to me it felt like i was screaming, these dreams were the scariest moments of my life.
>>
>>18720340
The alien one is more mysterious than creepy.
There was a point a few years ago where a few nights a week for a couple of weeks, id wake up, at the same time, in the same position, looking straight out my window, at this bright pulsating light, which was also in the same position every time, this light slowly moved down and had other lights flash at random spots in the sky around the main light, i was in awe every time i saw it because i knew i was awake, i watched it until it went below some trees and couldn't see it anymore. i was amazed, it was just weird how everything was the same every time i woke up. At a different point in time, i once woke up with a triangle shape 3 dots in between my eyebrows, like an indentation, red in colour with almost like a pin size dot in the middle of each dot, my mum said i must have slept on something but i dont have anything which would've made that shape
>>
>>18719828
Good thing I care about my loved ones so much so that I won't create life to be forced through this existence.
>>
>>18717448
I was raised just north of Amsted. A lot of our land has Indian artifacts (we think multiple battles took place on our lands), Indian caves, and burial places.

I've seen, mostly light phenomena in the areas. Sometimes even people who look like natives from a long time ago. Not like these current ones that have facial hair. Like the real versions from back before the Spanish got to them. Even saw one on what looked like a horse.

I used to work in a haunted building, and know how to "see" ghosts and communicate with them sometimes. Never knew that I had that gift, and then I remembered that I've always kinda had it, due to the desert.
>>
>>18720681
Thanks for replying back anon
>>
>>18699936

Two meth heads trying to break into the store I worked at right after we closed. Called the cops and waited around the store a bit before walking home.

I still get paranoid when I see any addict sitting around panhandling or whatever.
>>
Stepped off the boardwalk in a bog and almost got sucked into a sinkhole. Yes, I know I'm a fucking moron for doing it.
>>
>>18720687
Some of it is actually really cool. For instance, we have a spear head that has been dated to before Christ. Like I said before... that desert has a long memory.
>>
>>18720700
you meant to step off the boardwalk?? hahaha
>>
>>18720711

I saw an abandoned backpack and wanted a closer look since I was homeless (couch surfing and crashing at parties, so the actual homeless part wasn't really scary) at the time.
>>
>>18717441
I live in western PA which is the Amish capital of the world
All they do is get drunk and party in the woods

Those blue-niggers built me a barn in a week though so I won't say anything bad about them

You haven't seen construction until you've seen a dozen Dutchman digging ditches
>>
I don't really experience paranormal things apart from the occasional a rush of paranoia or a mini heart attack. Except for one thing. I always hear a voice of a relative every once in a while in my back yard or something like that.

It freaks me out a lot and the last time it happened was last week.

I heard something in my mums voice on my street. (she is still alive btw) Say stuff like " Hello , Jesse where are you? Come here".

I think it might be a skinwalker or wendigo trying to lure me or something. What do you think /x/?

Also Jesse is my name
>>
http://i.imgur.com/mm9WW6k.gifv
>>
>>18719344
story?
>>
>>18715265
tell them
>>
Around midnight after some family party, just so happened to be talking about aliens and shit with my uncle. We both looked up to the sky and saw, in the middle of a starry night, a bright white dot quite similar to a distant start just darting around at high speeds. It would show up, do a straight line over us and then back again, going off in different directions as if it was circling around us or something.

It seemed to be way too fast for an airplane or a helicopter and there were no other lights around it as you usually see in aircraft.

I have no idea what we both saw, but that was the spookiest shit I ever saw.
>>
>>18721464
>http://i.imgur.com/mm9WW6k.gifv
HE'S A WITCH!
>>
This isn't exactly paranormal but these are events happening to my family now... My older brother got this girlfriend of his around 2014 or 2015 and she was pretty quit. My brother is a quiet person as well so we all(myfamily) thought they were quite perfect together. In about the spring of 2016, my brother and her were being kicked out of where they used to live so my mom came to their rescue and allowed them to move in which required us to move in to a bigger house. The house i now have been living in for 6 months was once owned by my old landlord at my previous house. He died in my current house spring of 2012 and i remember that vividly... That's beside the point but sort of ties in. My brothers girlfriend suffered from a seizure about two months after they moved in... No one but my older brother knew because she was so quiet and no one was home at the time of her seizure. Since the seizure she has been doing and saying some unexplained things. She plays in our cats litter box(that he does not use), she writes "letters" that are just letters, numbers and what look like symbols all jumbled together and puts them in the mailbox without any envelope or stamps then will pick fights with people in the house blaming them and saying they took her "letters". She is always paranoid. She has this story that my brother stole her from her house and now is forced to live him and his family... She thinks my family has all her personal information and won't give it to her when we truely have no idea who she really is. Apparently she comes from a foster mother that drinks and doesn't care about her.... She started screaming and telling us these things a few months after her seizure but up until then had never talked.... We are truely terrified and I know, we should call the cops or maybe her foster mother but it is just not that simple. She has all these made up stories of when she was raped and thinks everyone is out to fight her.
>>
We have even taken the measure to hide all sharp objects in the house... She sneaks out at 2:30 in the morning and likes to just stand in the dark, staring
>>
>>18721605
I'm out of work in an hourish, I'll write it up then.
>>
File: 1441233897303.jpg (93KB, 496x875px) Image search: [Google]
1441233897303.jpg
93KB, 496x875px
>>18699936
Well it wasn't spooky but weird.

One year ago I took a bath in the morning to relax. After a while I heard someone call my name and I think I even answered the call but nobody responded. When I got out to make breakfast I noticed nobody of my family was home yet. I went into the living room and instantly noticed from the presence that my dog was dead (The dog was already old and couldn't walk due to a wound on the leg so my family said I should look after her while they were away).
>>
>>18701395
You are fucking retarded
>>
>>18701283
This is the stupidest most bullshit story. Who the fuck experiences something like that and just "never talks about it again". Clearly didn't stop you from posting here. If you're practicing to be a writer please never do that again, it's retarded, not funny or spooky, it just makes you look like a hack.
>>
So, it all started one night when our family was eating dinner together. Suddenly, we heard a knock on our back door. Note, NO ONE GOES TO OUR BACK DOOR, NOT EVEN FAMILY AND FRIENDS. My mother went to open the door and see who was there, but there was nothing. Also, the motion detecting porch light was on. My family dismissed it as "probably a chunk of ice that fell off the roof".
I was pretty spooked, but relieved at the fact that nothing else happened that night. A few days later, my dog walked over to that same door and began barking furiously at it, as if someone were there. I was able to calm him down, but he still acted strange about that door.
The next day, I went outside to look for ice chunks or any signs of people, but saw nothing. As I walked further from our house and towards our secondary driveway, I suddenly saw a white truck IN OUR DRIVEWAY. Note that we do not know anyone with a white truck. As soon as I noticed it and began walking towards it, the driver stepped on it and Tokyo drifted the hell out of there. Later that day, I saw the same truck do a drive by of our house. I wasn't able to get a license number. All that day and night, I repeatedly heard the hum of a diesel engine, the exact same sound made by the one in our driveway.
I had difficulty sleeping, but I was able to dose off eventually. The next day, I packed a bat full of supplies, a bible, and a knife, I was having difficulty sleeping, and contemplated sleeping at a friend's house.
I haven't experienced anything unusual since then.
>>
>>18721605
Aight, sorry. Fell asleep.
Anyway my wife and I got married last June. I have some family up near Copper Harbor MI I never see, and some family near Menominee that are pretty religious. Luddites, basically. So I wanted to go introduce her and stuff, and take a nice long vacation while I'm at it. Somewhere around Empire, I notice this fucking gold AMC Eagle of all things keeps showing up by us, constantly. Driver was wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses. Male.
I'm already kinda paranoid so my wife told me to ignore it, because that happens sometimes on long highway trips.
But I KEEP seeing it. Now I don't know if you've been to Michigan but it's rare as fuck to see a shitty 80s sedan with zero visible rust. It was pretty identifying.
All the way to Copper Harbor from Empire, he keeps approaching me then falling back. At one point we stopped for gas and the car was parked at the gas station kitty corner from us, nobody in it.
I crossed the street and waited for the guy for 15 minutes. Nothing. So I left. Didn't happen again when we stopped for the night or anything.
Again, all the way from CH to Menominee, this guy is always in my rear view mirror. Not aggressive, just creepy.
I got to Menominee, and the guy pulled up next to me at a light. Looked at me once.
I got to my uncle's house and told him what happened. He took my car into town and parked it at a grocery store, and let me use his car for the three days we were there. I saw the guy one last time at a stop light crossing the other direction from me, but I'm guessing he either got bored or I lost him.
I always cc on long drives now.
>>
Clearing landmines.

Apparently we were 'safe' inside the minesweeper, but it was fucking loud and extremely worrying.

You felt every single one as it vibrated the cabin, your bones and your internals. Fuck, never again.
>>
One night as a kid my TV went to static for no reason, maybe it just had one of the cords unplugged, I'm not sure, but it scared me so I sat there silently, terrified, and then I heard a deep, serious voice say "What are you doing."

I don't remember what happened after that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy_u4U7-cn8
>>
>>18700094
i wish the op specified no drug stories. you guys are so pathetic that the only interesting things that ever happened to you were drug induced hallucinations. might as well tell us all what your worst bad dream was
>>
>>18700848
>browsing /pol/
>still living with parents
Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>18699936
When I was little, maybe 6, I got chased by a bunch of hunting dogs while exploring the woods on my farm. Being chased by things that are bigger than you and faster than you is fucking terrifying for a child. Eventually they were called off by what I assume was an inaudible dog whistle from their master. Never the less, that was by far the most raw, primal fear I've ever felt.

Also, when I was home alone one night, a car pulled up in my drive way. I assumed it was my parents coming home and what not, so I left the door locked because they had a key. Welp. Whoever got to the door did not have a key. They violently twisted the door knob trying to get it to open, and then a strange male face looked through the glass next to the door and made eye contact with me, as I walked towards the door to greet my parents. I ran upstairs to my parents room, where the guns were, and looked out their window down into my yard where three men were packing into a pick-up truck to leave. This was all very frightening for a young teenager in the middle of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>18719828
This. My sister called me from jail late at night after my parents had hung up on her. Since then, a man has beat her within an inch of her life, and she hasn't made any effort to get her life on track. Now I'm so scarred of those calls because there's not a whole lot more that can go wrong for her. Although it'd be a relief if she just died.
>>
I overdosed on heroin. I told myself that since I quit IV'ing I could handle smoking an eighth. That's just over 3 grams, spread out over about 4 hours. That's not an insane amount but I had been sober for a few months and had no tolerance. It's a surprisingly common mistake that young addicts make. I remember feeling really fucked up. That kind of high where you can feel how pale you are and want to throw up. The scary part was that I just went outside to smoke a cigarette, looked down at the label on the cig, and then woke up on my buddy's couch to my friend telling me I just had a seizure. My tongue was filling my entire mouth because I had chewed on it while seizing out. Honestly though in terms of ways to go I don't know if there is an easier one. I felt no pain at all and I remember nothing. My heart could have just given out and I never would have known the difference.
>>
>>18712567
Oh man. The fingernails. I've felt them too. I've gotten to the point with sleep paralysis that I just keep my eyes closed because I don't want to see the shadow people or whatever the fuck else wants to show up. But every once in a while I'll feel long, cold fingernails dragging themselves up and down my spine or stomach.
>>
>>18722992
>having bad trips isn't scary
>ODing isn't scary

OP didn't say "interesting" stories, he said scary ones. A bad trip is about 10000x scarier than a bad dream
>>
>>18724508
>beat her within an inch of her life

what for
>>
>>18724621
He was schizophrenic and thought she was cheating. When they came to arrest him, he had smashed all the dry wall in his house because "they" were in the walls listening.
>>
>>18724636
>schizos getting more pussy than me

Brb re-evaluating life
>>
I think this is mine.

Me and two other friends decided to have a little art jam in the woods. No ghosts, ayys, or crypto creatures here; just a very frightening couple.

On the first day, we find a great spot in the rainforest, While setting up camp this very timid lady came along and asked me if I could jump her bf's van. Earlier on the trip I had jumped a few people's cars, but I had this urge to tell this lady no; I couldn't trust her. However, this was pretty deep in the woods 30 miles to the nearest paved road. She insisted they needed to get to town to buy water. So I feel guilty and agree jump the van. Still pretty suspicious.

Walk on over the bf's van, the guy just seemed dumb and stoned. Time to hookup my battery, I insist to connect things up we start jumping the van. I tell him to turn the key, nothing happens, I have to rev my little 2.0 liter like crazy to get this big ass van started. Finally turns on after 15 mins of attempts. I am totally thinking, fuq why did I say yes? The two hop in the van and go into town.

Next day, we enjoy camp and have fun, while art camp is chilling, I hear the van roll back into camp and I see it bumble back to their original grove. aight. We are having too much fun to care.

Later in the night It started to rain like crazy, I have to take a pooper so I walk over to the ditch I dug. I knew where it was, and I like to use my night-vision to conserve my headlamp. It was raining like crazy so thats about all you can hear really. Before I go to squat I hit my headlamp to do the poo, I see something or somebody in the bushes scamper off. I'm like fuck, but also drunk, so I just continue to do my thing bury it and stumble back to camp write it off as an animal. however slightly spooped cause it reminded me the way people get up.

We camp for 3 more days hear nothing from the people. Eventually one of our friends who drove in separately has to leave, we pack her up, and notice the lady from earlier walking about.
>>
>>18701657
That's the headless horseman tale. Nice try anon.
>>
>>18724644
>>schizos getting more jail-time than me
Fixed that for you. He's fucked.
>>
>>18724645
Continued.

Once our friend is packed and she drives off, the lady approaches us. She like " We wanted to thank you the other day for helping us get the car started, so you two should come by or we will drop by here later." She walks off. Look at friend, I guess we have no choice?

We are starving, so we just get baked and try to make dinner. 10 mins later they are both comming, I go out to meet them, ( dont want them seeing my camp gear really) the guy who was totally dumb when I first met him, is comming off pretty sharp now and chill. He offers us herb, we agree, but it's at his camp, start walking over, he offers us a weed extract in a liquid tincture, like idiots we both take it. It was spicy...odd. After the sample I didnt want anymore, but he kept offering. Our previous appetite had vanished, and we both became open books. any question they would ask, we would answer, we also both confirmed after to feel very euphoric ( def not the effects of any strain I have encountered )

So things progess, They start talking about baby bigfoots in these woods and shit, and that there are some in this camp ( hmmm) The questions start getting weirder. The guy would only talk to me, and the gal would only talk with my lady friend. Questions started to get to things like "So you say you are broke but...how much money do you actually have in your bank account?" for example.

during this, the couple's dog walks out and just clings to me like 'HALP ME" in doggo body language. Im starting to feel spooped and need to smoke, so I go for my own weed tin in my pocket, the guy hears the tin rattle and looses his shit. " WHATS IN THE POCKET?" I am like.... whoa there, it's my weed " WELL SHOW IT" I calmly grab my weed and pipe and he " switches back to chill happy guy, " haahaa nice pipe.

Me and my friend at this point are both kinda just nodding and agreeing to not make a confrontation, they wanted to get us to go a grove behind the van.
>>
>>18699936
been abducted by aliens once, not even kidding. it's hard to describe the terror. abductees itt will know what i mean.
>>
>>18724725
Continued Vol.2

They insist something really cool is behind the van, A really nice view, also apparently "baby Sasquatch" likes to hang out in that grove. We are like. " Nope, gottaa... get back to camp, need to eat and filter some water before dark"
Keep pushing on us, and eventually are like, well. we should all go check it out later!
My friend and I nod "sure!!" and start to make our way out. The lady sprints and grabs some water "Here!! Have this! we have water! this one is from the store!!" She stares at me. Her eyes were so full of pain they almost glowed red it felt. I take the jug of water just to speed things up. "K bye we need to eat!!!"

we walk back to camp pulling some heafty poker faces.

my friend " was that weird... like unsafe weird "

me " naww... yeah that was weird."

friend " maybe we should leave tomorrow. "

Me " yeah thats probably a good idea"

Weget in the tent and dont say anything, just listening.
her " maybe we should leave tonight would that be too much of a hassle?"
me " no, lets leave tonight "
then we both collectively decide to leave asap and gtfo. It starts to rain so fucking hard, literally the most inconvenient time to break up a camp, but it provided good cover and a noise barrier.

We get everything up and out. I feel the urge to drive fast, then I dip off into the bush again and kill my lights and wait. guess what? The van goes rolling by us and down the dirt road. Mother of Fuck. Once we were clear. we drove all night and all morning to get as far away from that spot as possible.

End.
>>
>>18705787
Hope you are getting past that now, bro. Your service is appreciated.
>>
>>18711477
Yeah that's pretty fucked man.
>>
>>18724725
>euphoric
atheism is a helluva drug
>>
>>18716765
Stories please?
>>
>>18719365
Kys and your fucking goku dog
>>
>>18699936
>On /x/
>Told not to use green text
I'll never sleep again
>>
>>18701553
>>
>>18707870
Did you save anything from the thread?
>>
>>18714673
If this show is what I think it is, I fucking loved it. I remember it being my very first introduction to a bunch of the things regularly posted on this board, from remote viewing to shadow people, etc.
>>
>>18699936

I had a pretty scary trip on 5-meo-DMT. I know 'bad drug trip' doesn't sound like much, but sincerely believing you're dead is really frightening.

I was pretty scared going to my friend's wake. I had never seen a dead body before, and I didn't know what to expect. I just knew that the idea of seeing him there dead, like really D-E-A-D, made my skin fucking crawl. When I finally got there, I couldn't bring myself to go right up to the body; I caught a brief glimpse from about 5 feet away and was like "yeah that's about all of this I can take." The glimpse that I caught wasn't really that scary, but it was clear that there'd be some uncanny valley if I stared long enough--and if you get uncanny valley from looking at a dead friend, that can probably trigger some disturbing thoughts. I once contemplated myself as a dead body and there was this sudden jolt of fear that really caught me off guard. I figured looking at this body too long would cause something like that.
>>
>>18717509
>>
>>18722686
what did your wife start saying/reacting like after a while?
>>
>>18724586
pro tip friend. the only people who find your bad trip stories scary or even interesting is YOU. literally no one else fucking cares that you spooked yourself because you did too much acid. it's not scary because it's all in your fucking head. there's no danger or even the potential of danger for anyone else, therefore it's not fucking scary. understand?
>>
This might not be a very scary story but I'll tell anyways.
I was 8 years old and I used to have a lot of nightmares so I was a boy that got scared pretty easy and when night arrived I didn't want to go to the bed.
One night I was about to go to the bed when I decided to go to the bathroom first. To reach the bathroom I have to cross a long corridor with a door that leads to an office at the right wall. The day before I had had a nightmare in which someone abducted me from the right wall so I was walking stuck yo the left wall. I reach the door to the office and take a quick peek. I notice something behind the chair. I light up the office and keep noticing something red behind the chair. I move it and see a garden gnome that seemed to be alive not a decoration and if it were that we had never bought something like that and it would have been weird too. I don't know why but I run towards the bathroom and orinate. I run back to the living room where my parents are and tell them what had happened. They check the room and find nothing.
Later that night, I wake up in my bed after havig a nightmare. Not the first time. Like always I decide to go to the kitchen and have some water. But then, I remember the gnome incident and started to freak out. I decide to try to get some sleep. After 30 minutes or something, I started hearing a sound of something walking towards my beedroom. I stop breathing trying to hear what was that. I extend my arm to light the room up but when I am about to do that, something touches my other arm. I presume it is the gnome, scream, creep out, fall out of bed and pass out after hitting my head with something.
Next thing I remember is my mother asking me if I were alright. I tell her what happened and let me sleep with her and my father.
Actually nothing more happened, but I started to have a lot of nightmares related to that and spent some years being really scared.
Now, I laugh at this story. Maybe the gnome just wanted to talk to me.
>>
>>18720482
Nigga u done been abducted by ayyyliums
>>
>>18724762
I'm guessing you didn't drink that water
>>
>>18725292
>pro tip friend. the only people who find your nightmare stories scary or even interesting is YOU. literally no one else fucking cares that you spooked yourself because you ate a gas station tuna sandwich before bed. it's not scary because it's all in your fucking head. there's no danger or even the potential of danger for anyone else, therefore it's not fucking scary. understand?

>/x/ catalog
>Nightmare thread?
>>
>>18699936
I got abducted by the greys which was pretty spooky.
>>
>>18726237
Id wake up and be in sleep paralysis and thered be a bright light coming slowly descending through the window. Then my body would start to float from my bed towards the window, when my feet hit the window my whole body underwent vibrations and suddenly i was in a room that was all light and sort of endless but bounded at the same time it was spherical and no edges were seen. The aliens distinctly had a cold feeling too them, About 3 feet tall except for the ones with bigger heads about 6 ft tall and they were grey with big black eyes and an iris. Sometimes they talked to me telepathically sometimes i had operations
>>
File: 1486869437915.jpg (89KB, 645x641px) Image search: [Google]
1486869437915.jpg
89KB, 645x641px
>>18703221
Skinwalker 2: Concrete Jungle Boogaloo
>>
>>18707870
Can't wait for the stick anons are hitting this dead horse with to fucking snap
>>
I was raped by a dead girl one night two years ago. Yes, you read that right. It was both absolutely terrifying and the most erotic, satisfying thing that every happened. I don't know how that can be, but it happened.
>>
>>18727287
>cue more drug addled stories
>>
>>18724586
But it is "100000x" gayer.
>>
File: tiredfrog.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
tiredfrog.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
Those who are going to post/have posted acid stories, your experiences don't count for shit.

>I took psychedelic drugs
>psychedelic things happened!!!!!
>it FELT SO REAL and my mind was SO CLEAR and I was not hallucinating at all!!!!!!!

>it was a spiritual presence!!!!!
>I definitely know it was spiritual because it FELT spiritual and that has nothing to do with the fact that we live in a culture and society that conflates unknown or misunderstood things with spirituality!!!!
>it was just like...i just KNEW okay??!?!??!?!
>>
>>18701340
Not as bad an ending as I was expecting. I was waiting for some "Ray of light/angel swooped in" bullshit. Breddy gud/10
>>
>>18727379
Was 100% clean sober
>>
>>18701226
What
>>
File: Croatoan-1.jpg (143KB, 765x403px) Image search: [Google]
Croatoan-1.jpg
143KB, 765x403px
>>18727433
>tfw to intelligent to hallucinate
>>
>>18701283
Your story sucked
>>
>>18701283
>"""""glowing red eyes"""""
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>18717677
You can't just say something like that and not greentext it
>>
>>18715222
Where in Georgia anon?
>>
>>18727287
ok, I need to know more.
>>
I was about 17 years old when my grandfather died. I went down with my family to his house for the funeral. Afterward I was in my bedroom at his house (it was a very large house) sleeping. I woke up and felt a presence in my room. The hair on my arm and back of my neck were standing up. I felt this real negative energy around me and a real menacing feeling.

I jumped out of bed and turned on the lights in my room. I still felt the presence in there. I could feel something looking at me with pure hate.

I started praying and asking Jesus to help me. I felt such anger directed toward me. I could barely move I was so scared.

Then it was like something quickly left the room. I could feel whatever it was in the room with me had left.

I felt a sense of peace and quiet. I prayed for a bit in thanksgiving and went back to sleep. I woke up later and went out to breakfast. It looked like everyone had a rough night. My brother talked about something was choking him and my mom and dad talked about a dark mass that was standing over them. My grandmother looked really frightened and asked us if we could stay a few more days.

We did. We had a priest come out and bless the house and everything went back to normal. No idea who or what that was in the house. We hope it wasn't my grandfather's spirit.
>>
>>18727974
About a minute after I typed this out I heard a big thud. A large mirror in the hallway fell and broke so I was busy cleaning that up. I sure hope that was just a coincidence after typing out this and I didn't bring something bad down upon me.
>>
>>18708071
4th plateau.
>>
>>18728235
Sounds like your grandfather was a real cunt
>>
>>18724730
COOL STORY BRO
>>
Is it common to barely have any memories of you childhood and by childhood I mean that I can only recall a few things from 11 and under
>>
>>18728844
It means that you died when you were eleven. Anon you're a Skinwalker who's too immersed in it's imitation
>>
>>18728844
Now you've done it. /x/ is full of people that swear they remember being born and the first book they read at 3½ years old.
>>
>>18728880
I mean know that childhood amnesia is a thing but I just find it odd that I barely remember anything.
>>18728871
Skinwalkers don't exist
>>
>>18728880
Always makes me laugh. At least I've never seen an anon claiming they remember their conception
>>
Driving across country. While I was in the mountains in East Tennessee. It was late, I was driving for a long time. I put on a CD, fell asleep while driving, woke up to the end track playing. No accident, no police, I was still on the road, driving.
>>
I think i saw what happens when you die. I had smoked weed 3 days prior to me seeing what i saw. I basically fell underneath my body. But like i still was able to see an out line of it. The world i was in had alot of weird patterns. I end up in chair. Really comfy. And a giant body of light. Telling me the truth about everything. I dont have a history of mental illness. And ive never seen anything like this. I went insane the next few days. I track my ancestors. I try to figure out what was happening. I decode the zodiac killers letters and i end up calling the number 0 and when they answered it was a frequency ive never heard. Almost like it doesnt exist yet.
After that i came back to normal. And i see the world how i think its supposed to be viewed
>>
>>18715552
Sorry about that
>>
>>18717518
Death is just an illusion.
>>
>>18728871
Arent we all too immersed in imitation.
>>
>>18716765
thx u for ur service
>>
>>18728895
>skinwalkers don't exist
Nice try mr skinwalker
>>
>>18728910
>found mum and dad's home porno stash
>>
>>18702349
either uneed to stop doing crack or you need to burn the fucken town u lived in. a witch placed a curse on you in that witch town and the only way to go back to ur normal life is to burn down that whole fucken town
>>
An ungodly amount of caffeine pills or DXM.
>>
>>18725934
lol Nope. didn't not this in the story, but the lid's seal was broken, but filled to the top... when we leaft camp we simply just sat the jog down in the footprint of our camp lol.
>>
>>18727914
>Two years ago, going through major depression
>Cry myself asleep alone in my bed as usual
>Wake up sometime in the night to see someone standing in my open doorway of my apartment
>I live alone so I was frozen solid with fear
>The shape approaches, it's literally a walking corpse, skin is grey, eyes are white and glassy, the face is horrible to look at, has cuts like it was in a bad accident
>It's a young woman, maybe 22-23
>Definitely dead, that much can see from looking at it
>Think I'm dreaming, but quickly realize I'm wide awake
>Can't move
>She has long dark hair, past her shoulders, appears soaking wet with what looks like fresh blood
>She is about 5'5", maybe 130 lbs.
>She kind of floats toward my bed more than walks but I can see she is flesh and blood, not a wispy like what a ghost would supposedly be
>I don't know how but next thing I know she is on my bed, kneeled in front of me
>Her face is hideous and mangled, but her body appears perfect, snow-white and without a flaw. Her breasts are full, her belly flat, hips wide, like a Greek statue
>Despite her face, I instantly become hard from looking at her body
>I was literally frozen in terror with a raging hard dick
>I don't know how, but next thing I know, she is sitting on me cowgirl, bouncing up and down
>It feels better anything I've ever experienced before, the only way I can describe it is like if warm sunshine had a mouth and wrapped it around my dick and sucked with the force of the most powerful vacuum cleaner you can imagine
>I'm beyond terrified, I want to scream, but I find my hands rising to her breasts, squeezing, running up the length of her chest
>Her skin is ice cold, but inside she is perfectly warm
>I remember thinking it reminded me of getting into a 90 degree hot tub on a 20 degree winter night
>I don't remember the transition, but next thing I know she is on her belly, snow-white ass arched up, and I'm DRENCHED in sweat, plowing her

Cont...
>>
>>18729542
>My brain was screaming, telling me to run away, but I couldn't stop
>I clearly remember looking down, seeing her cunt open like a sick, dead flower and grip my dick
>The sight made me nearly want to vomit, but insanely, at the same time it drove me into blinding arousal
>I swear I was harder than I've ever been
>It felt like a million warm, vibrating, wet, sugary mouths were sucking every part of me
>I was actually afraid the orgasm would stop my heart
>I don't know how long this went on
>It was all in a blur, I remember at one point pounding her missionary, the sweat pouring off my body, her perfectly smooth legs crossed, her bare feet in my face
>I did everything I could to avoid looking at her face
>She was silent the whole time
>Finally she slipped ME over with a strength that was unimaginably power, she easily could have killed me if she wanted to
>Next thing I know she is jerking me with both hands, my brain screaming at the sight of this bloody, mangled face sucking me off
>She actually began to speak, I remember that clearly
>Her voice was in extreme agony, but the things she was saying turned me on like nothing before
>I don't remember exactly what she said, but it was like...Beyond hot. Real filthy, depraved shit
>Then it happened
>I came with a force unimaginable
>I won't lie. Normally I'm a dribbler, like a teaspoon at most
>I shot cum like a firehose, all on my head, even on my face and over my head
>I drenched her rotten, clotted and bloated face with what must have been a gallon of cum easy
>That's all I remember
>The next morning I woke up, my bed was wet and I felt like I had a severe hangover
>I thought it was a dream at first, but realizing it wasn't, I threw up all over the floor

Cont...
>>
>>18729587
>I felt so disgusted, but at the same time, satisfied, like I had just had the best sex ever
>I shit you not, I was not horny for 3 whole moths, as in nothing even turned me on. Nothing. I didn't even get a semi for the three months. Sex did not interest me. I felt like I had had all the sex I needed for a lifetime
>I've had sex a few times since then and it just doesn't interest me. Nothing comes close to that night. I don't know WTF happened and now I'm torn between half of me never wanting to see that horrible hag ever again and the other half kind of hoping it comes back and fucks me again
>>
>>18729542
>>18729587
>>18729592
And the autism award goes to...
>>
File: IMG_20161127_200801.jpg (51KB, 720x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161127_200801.jpg
51KB, 720x643px
>>18716765
Enjoy ptsd, a cheating wife and eventual homelessness.

>I worked 3 years in a vets home, I know what forgotten is
>>
>>18701263
>deeper inside the woods is the better, dryer firewood
You've never actually been to the woods, have you?
>>
>>18717911
A handful of people took this anon's story as fact and didnt try to scrutinize or disprove his story.
What do you think that means?
>>
>>18725292
Pro tipperino frienderino: Different stories appeal to different people. It's apparent you want to see less content of this nature on this board, but it's apparent not everyone feels the same way.
>>
1/2
I got a sory too.
I was 7 or 8 years old and me and my family were staying for the holidays in a little holiday village.
This village was in south of Germany near to a very small town. We spent almost almost every summer there. Often with other families. It was a nice place with little wooden cabins and bigger houses for bigger families. It had a playground a hall for feasts a little poolside and such. Also it was in the woods.
If you left this village at one side, you came across a canyon in the woods. it was a long descent and loose rocks where all in your way. my friend andy of the same age and i went down there a lot. the canyon stopped with walls on each side and a collapsed cave in front of you. we tried to enter that cave, but the more stones we loosened, the more came rushing after them.
We found some cool bones down there and little kids we were, we fantasized we found parts of a dinosaurs skeleton.
>>
>>18730538
2/2
this one day we wanted to investigate further and brought a shovel and a pickax to clear the rubble out of the caves entry. i remember it was a sunday because we sneaked away from the church that morning.
so we left the village to the woods to find the opening of the canyon. when we were halway down i stopped for some reason and turned around. behind me i saw the figure of a man with long hair and he was somehow shining. also the sun shone through the woods behind him but i remember that he seemed to glow. so bright, that i couldn't see his face or clothes. just remeber he had long hair. he reached a hand out to me and shook his head. i turned to my tell my andy and as we turned around again the man was gone. he did not believe me what i saw.
i told him we should not go down there. i just had that feeling. he wouldn' listen and went on by himself, saying i was a coward. i didn't went after him but left the shovel on the ground and ran to the church to tell my parents. i did and showed them and his parents the way to the canyon. we got down there and when we came to the bottom no one was there. just the pickax he brought stuck in the rubble.
so andy was gone and he was nowhere to find. there was a whole police search and the volunteer fire department had the cave opened. it was an entry to an old mine from probably 200 years ago. there wsa nothing to find exept for other collapsed side tunnels and some more bones.
andy never came back.
>>
I have another story.

1/2
This things happened about a year after the holidays in the holiday village.
I have to say that my mother was very devout in her christian beliefs. The maniac kind of devout. We were at a church where
they did some kind of exorcisms and saw demons attacking everywhere and everyone. They axpelled demons of cold, when
someone got the flew and such. They also did some weird things with me. They lay hands on me and spoke in to me
unknown languages. So my mother got really uneasy and fearful at the time. She began to see the other people in church as
as animals. So with their human bodys but with heads like a pig or a goat or a wolf. Once the priest came to us and
performed an exorcism on my mother. My older brother was there and comforting me in my room, while i heard my mother scream in the
other room. My dad was a scientist so he kinda gazed in disbelief to the whole situation. But he loved my mom and wanted
to help her. At an other occasion my mother burned all my toys because she thought they were posessed with demons.
Also she locked our cats out on the balcony for the same reason. I can remember hear them screaming with a volume like they
were in the same room, everywhere in the flat. I remember i woke up one night and my black cat (we had 4) was sitting
on my chest and staring at me with abnormal big eyes. Like tennis ball big. I had a very unsetteling feeling and was not able to move.
I just closed my eyes and fell asleep eventually.
At another time my parents and me were up to a little trip to the forrest. As we entered there were clouds of gnats
surrounding us. They were literally eating us alive. It was so bad we had to turn around and hit back for the car.
The people we encountert on the trail had not problems with gnats at all. Not one.
>>
>>18730549
2/2
And then there was the incient when we were in the park. My father, my mother and i were just sitting on a bench when dozens
of crows sat beside us. At least fourty or fifty. We stood up and all the crows flew off.
Then there was that man following us when my mother and i went for groceries. He followed us and then disappeared.
And the man at the mall who came over to us. Total stranger. He lay his hand on my head and said "So it will be". My mother
ran off the mall with me.
The worst thing was when my father came home from work and my mother was clutching me with her arms in the back of the kitchen
and didn't allow my father to come closer because she said he had the eyes of a woman killer. My mother was hysterically screaming at him.
I remember the eyes of my father sad and confused.
It all stoped at some point when my mother left the church for another one. I guess she was shizophrenic or something and got brainwashed or triggered.
That all made no sense for me but was scary as hell for i was a kid and my mother thought of demons all the time.
I have no reasonable explanation for some events till today but i don't give it much thought. As an adult is asked my
father of this. He said that there were things happening, that he could not understand. He was just happy that its over.
Also my mother. She has apologised many times and i don't blame her. My father died a year ago with 64.
>>
1/2
It was end of November in 2015. I had done synthetic LSD the night before. I was half asleep around 10 am, when I started to feel strong pain and pressure in my heart region. Automatically I sat up in lotus position and raised my right palm to start to fight the force that was doing this. It is strange how I just sat up in that position, because I never had done any yoga or meditation and wasn’t used to sitting like that at all. My heart started to race really fast as I noticed a black hole in the corner of my room which was sucking the energy and the whole room into itself. It turned out that there was my landlord on the other side, in the bathroom. As I tried to fight this entity, my room got darker and looked like the ceiling and walls were being pulled to that black hole. Dogs outside my window, in the back yard, were growling and barking the whole time. I felt weaker and weaker as the high pitched sound in my head got lower. I tried to fight back, but I was too weak and at some point it really felt like I was going to die. I am not a religious person and it didn´t come to my mind to ask for any help at that moment. Right at the most crucial moment when I was about to give up I noticed a large golden white object hovering above the house. It wasn´t perfectly spherical but little bit shaped like a pear. I did not get any sensation or a feeling out of that being. There was only a thin golden ray that came from that being straight into my chest. Right after that moment I was filled with love, joy and energy. It sounded like a choir of angels started to sing. My room was immediately filled with golden light as the walls and the ceiling started to expand outwards. It felt like bliss and ecstasy, like there was a sensation of godly presence. In my head I kept saying to that negative entity not to mess with me and I´m stronger than it.
>>
2/2
The 2 dogs outside, German Shepherds, were whimpering and crying as my landlord went to calm them down. I heard him saying to the dogs:´Don´t mind him, he is stupid and doesn’t know what he is doing.` After that it sounded like he walked off to the distance, had this evil laughter which was slowly fading and banged a gate close. Although the back gate was blocked with a large fridge in front of it.
After that I felt exhausted, fell asleep and slept until the next morning. Around one week later the same golden being was back, when I was just about to fall asleep. It was hovering in the same place and from it came small glowing orbs that were different in colour. The orbs slowly ascended to each of my chakras, freed them from blockages and opened them one at the time, starting from the base. That is when I had a Kundalini awakening but still no feeling or sensation who or what that being was. Haven´t met it since.

Scariest thing in my life... At one point i thought i was gonna die
>>
>>18729616
If you're both a pussy and dumb enough to get into a long term relationship instead of just casually fucking barely legal sluts, sure.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.