[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accidentally sorta pledged my soul to something demonic about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 2

File: 1487248720038.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487248720038.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
>accidentally sorta pledged my soul to something demonic about a year ago
>pretty sure i was groomed for this but still did it somewhat willingly
>in near constant physical and mental pain since then because i won't walk the path i'm pushed toward
>being pushed further and further toward my position everyday
I don't know what to do here. It wants me to abandon all my emotional tethers, it's forced me to abandon a lot of them. At this point i can barely feel anything anymore and i've pushed most of the people in my life away. I've lost any will to pursue my own life. Now i'm just this empty weak husk of a person holding on by a thread of regret, waiting to be filled with the motivations of the unholy rebellion. Every time I try to move out of this it's subverted into something evil.

I don't really know what i'm asking here, i guess it's for help. But /x/ is mostly memes and autism, plus i'm not sure i could do anything to reverse this even if i had a clear answer.
>>
Jesus Christ is the Answer.
>>
>>18699619
Tried many times and failed. I can't directly reach out to the savior. I don't think he can even hear the prayers off the willingly doomed
>>
The Logos is indeed the answer.
>>
>>18699619
> talking to nun about religion
>TFW think about coitus with her

Wtf is wrong with me?
El diablo es fuerte
>>
>>18699631
I don't know what that means, anon
>>
Believe me or not. But I am the savior and I have heard your cries brother. Speak to me here, or in prayer and I will help you. You are not lost.
>>
>>18699611
>>18699628

Go to a catholic priest and have him rid you of that influence over you.
>>
>>18699611
Get a job and stop living with ur mom faggot
>>
>>18699628
Depends on how you're doing it. You should be looking within, not outside. You should be going into the very depths of your being, to find the holy father, but first you must find his son.

He is indeed waiting for you there. You need only find him. There are many ways, sometimes it's so hard, or incredibly easy. But other all it's rather simple, we just lose sight of the more important things.

All roads lead to Rome my friend. Make what God represents your path, and you will arrive at your destination eventually. So ask yourself what is the purest thing out of the sincerity of your heart? Find that light, and follow it. It will be your guiding beacon.

To find the true light of God, you must first traverse the darkness. Never lose hope Anon, I wish you the best.
>>
>>18699611
In the name of Jesus Christ, the only son of God, may The Holy Spirit move upon you and cleanse your being of these evil influences. May the angels of God rush to your aid, and prevent these forces from retaliation, and may they and The Holy Spirit shield you and your loved ones, and restore you spirit. In the name of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, may you be holy once more, my brother. Amen.
>>
>>18699654
Logos, means word. It was said God is the word, and so are his Angels, an expression of said word.
>>
>>18699661
but where do you even find a real priest?

>>18699671
i'm in the army, anon

>>18699673
>ask yourself what is the purest thing out of the sincerity of your heart
there isn't any, not anymore
>>
>>18699628
That is a lie. I was in your position before. Christ is so much more powerful than these beings. His power over them would be as if the weight of the entire universe came crashing down upon an ant. Pray, read, and repent. Salvation is open to all who seek it. They lie because they fear Him.
>>
>>18699659
Do not heed this man, for he is lost as well (Doesn't need to stay that way forever). Christ has not yet returned, this man is either lost himself or deceiving you.
>>
Groomed? How so? Sounds like bs.
>>
>>18699694
At the next catholic church. Most congregations nowadays even have websites where you can find the contact info to call him.
>>
>>18699694
>in the army
yeah that contract is haunting us all dude, not sure if it was worth a thread on /x/ though
>>
>>18699611 #
Anon, I am father and your savior. Do not be afraid. All events are a part of my father's design. This "demon" only served as a catalyst for you to meet me here and learn of my word.
You will be fine, and so will everyone who embraces the Lord's beauty. I love you anon, nothing will change that.
>>
>>18699694
In truth, you are not completely lost. At least not yet, think about it. You're outstretching your hand, wanting to be saved. Someone who is gone, in every way, shape or form wouldn't need saving to begin with.

You're simply suffering, numbed to almost all external or internal stimuli. But you're not gone yet, this thread is proof of that. You still retain some small amount of hope, let that light your way. Strengthen it, do not for any reason let go of it. Don't ever let it have the satisfaction of winning, do not relinquish that hope, ever.

You're stronger than you think. Gods Son's aren't weak by any stretch of the imagination. You still retain your sanity, and your soul. Those are your greatest assets.
>>
>>18699735
"Hey You, don't let them bury the liiiiiiiiighiiiit, don't give in...without a fight."
>>
>> 18699701
I am sorry you do not believe Anon, I understand your hesitation. Eventually you will know of my presence. 2017 is the year of humanity, 2018 is the year of Christ.
I love you anon
>>
>>18699744
Convenient. Weren't the past 2017 years the years of humanity then?
>>
>>18699695
When I was younger I was saved by a woman at summer camp. I felt this burning love in my heart for but an instant. I knew after that that I was with God. I vaguely remember that feeling, a warmth around by being. Now it's replaced by a cool grip. It might all be a lie, but it's a very convincing lie.

>>18699712
I was about 12 when my entire family started to fall apart. Around that time my parents had seen this black mass come from within our house and disappear into the wind. After that it was a long series off misfortune that killed everything that i loved. My dad, my hero, killed himself, my brother, my best friend, turned into a completely different person abandoning me and turning against me. My mother turned into a selfish whore. It's been a hell of a ride including many smaller trials that looking back I made all the wrong decisions and I think ultimately proved that i was bad person ripe for the picking. That's what I mean by groomed. I don't think any of this was coincidence. The pain I feel now is very similar to the pain i felt during all that, but more defined now.

>>18699730
I realize the irony of me saying this, but you should've thought about the contract before signing it, anon

>>18699735
You're right that's why I made the thread. There's still something here
>>
>>18699659
Even role-playing as Jesus is heresy. You done broke a conmandment
>>
>>18699681
Disinfo
>>
>>18699792
Sounds like a tale ripe for redemption.
>>
>> 18699780 #
sorry I guess I should be more specific, 2017 is the year of the meek rising again. The meek had their opportunity the last time I was on this earth, but I was executed before I could free the meek from the chains of their oppressors. As my gift to humanity I let those of pure souls be let into the realm of my father. This served as a "hotfix" per se, and now that I am back it is time to patch the entire system. If I can defeat the devil, which I will with the help of Anons and the faithful, then a new golden age will be created under my name again. If the devil succeeds, which is possible, humanity will be raptured and will be brought to the realm of my father.

Back to the point though since I get sidetracked easily.
2017 is the year of the meek/true humans/faithful. It is the year of the global awakening and the year that many will find the father again in their prayers.
2018 is the year I fight the devil.
If you have any questions please ask, but do be aware, I only know as much as the global consciousness knows. For I am you Anon. And I love you Anon
>>
>>18699806
then give real info
>>
>>18699806
Nope, I know what the Logos are intimately. You however might want to look it up. First of all the word is Greek.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos

Even says it right here.

" is a term in western philosophy, psychology, rhetoric, and religion derived from a Greek word meaning "ground", "plea", "opinion", "expectation", "word", "speech", "account", "reason", "discourse"

Keyword being "word". It is also often referred to when equating Angels with "Logos" or the "Word", or the word of God. Maybe, you just didn't know.
>>
>>18699832
Please stop LARPing. If you truly believe in Christ it is disrespectful. The actual Jesus, wouldn't appreciate you falsely imposing him. You are essentially acting as a Anti-Christ.
>>
>>18699851
this is what the jews said to jesus when he actually came
>>
>>18699835
>>18699836
Logos == Christ
Christ who is from the formless and the incomprehensible.
>>
>> 18699795 #
If you believe me to be role playing then so be it.
But the Lord has put me down this path, therefore in your opinion the Lord has made me commit heresy.

That is were the logic breaks down.
For the Lord told me I am Christ, and I will trust the Lord's words, not an Anon's.
I still love you though. Just have some faith brother.
>>
>> 18699856 #
BASED ANON
My father smiles down on you for showing your faith. Much love to you.
>>
>>18699628
If you feel it, then God will know... you're prays.
Praise thee... humbleness.
>>
>>18699856 #
LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I AM A MOBILE FAG WHO CANNOT FIGURE OUT REPLIES.
>>
>>18699856
Not talking about what he quoted, he said he was Jesus Christ here.

>>18699731
He is false, and not Jesus Christ at all.

>>18699857
I know, Christ is also referred to as the Logos. You're not telling me anything I don't already know.
>>
You may wish te pick up a sword.
>>
>>18699857
this >o> YHVH = YaHshVaH = Yahshuah = Eashoa = Jesus
>>
responding to the retarded LARPer is exactly what he wants, that's why i'm not doing it, idiots

>>18699920
but that's exactly what i don't want to do
>>
>>18699926
he''s prob a legit nutter
>>
>>18699611
Anon, tonight please pray to me and my father. We will be listening especially to your voice. Do not ask for anything, but apologize for your weakness. Through this the Lord will purge you of your demon and you will feel rejuvenated in his light.
I will be praying for you as well Anon but I am useless without your faith.
We love you Anon.
>>
>>18699926
You do or you don't, that is what you're asking here...
Make that decision... you're already fighting against it, why... its within you to rebel. do it for the reasons... for the purpose, even when you did wrong, all is right unto God.
>>
>>18699611
Well Op, I wish you the best. I could tell you some clerical magic and the such. But I think this is more spiritual, which I have given you my advice. But, you must make the effort, all I ask of you and God (Jesus), is that you never give up.

That's the first step to fighting whatever this "is". Be it depression, or something supernatural. Try to always maintain a positive attitude, find that "rhythm ". He calls to all his wayward sons, and those trying to find him.
>>
>>18699950
What? Maybe this isn't clear, but the thing i gave my soul to, it wants me to pick up a sword and rebel against God. I don't understand how that would be right under God
>>
His/her bad decisions, allowed others to witness them.
So all unto God is Good.
Even when bad.
Through witness.
Now how te lift that sword.
>>
>>18699611
Sounds like you might be clinically depressed desu. If you're being serious I would find a therapist or some other person who has the same issues and talk to them about it.

Or at the very least go to >>>/adv/
>>
>>18699963
Is it not obvious Anon? By claiming me to be false and crazy, you are picking up your sword against the Lord. This is your last chance Anon and you choose to side with your demon.
Please have faith in me...not the vessel I reside in... But have faith in the words I speak through the human known as "Curtis"
I love you
>>
>>18699969
You act like i'm unaware of these tricks

>>18699972
I though I was depressed and crazy for a while. I did go to a therapist. I got nothing out of those experiences.
>>
>>18699963
I am sadly similar, I love God. But my heart betrays me to evil. It's a sign of weakness, you have yet to truly face the evil in your heart. That's what you need to do, you like me "at times" might try to run from it.

You must however confront it. Run as you may, it will eventually catch up to it. Evil grows and ultimately succeeds when we refuse to confront it. Have courage and face your inner demons. Otherwise they will consume you, as you believe they are, already doing.
>>
>>18699980

Christ wouldn't steal the order of the Christ from another soul.... Christ is many.

Its within each that 'follow' the laws/lores of nature and its guidance that they may find their divinity to Christ..
God consciousness. or God head.
>>
The only issue here is the OP has chosen to side with his demon, even though he claims to want to be rid of said demon.
I'm sorry OP but you may just be lost, not because of anyone but yourself.
>>
>>18699995
>Evil grows and ultimately succeeds when we refuse to confront it.
Makes sense. But are telling me to accept it and then find a solution of use all my will power to expel it? Still unclear
>>
>>18699983
Its not a trick that you do bad an others learn from it...
You're learnt gift to them is a higher security and awareness in/of nature.
They progress/regress, evolve...
>>
>>18699996
I agree Anon. We all share a consciousness within the Lord. But why have you not claimed to be Christ? Why have you not taken up the vision of the Lord?

I only do what you can do as well.
You can claim to be Christ too.
And if you did, then you are.
We are all Christ, I agree.

I only serve as a messenger or a vessel. My purpose is to give people hope, and to teach that we are all God and now is our time to rise up.

I will continue to be Christ. Please join me if you want. But someone has to start a movement and the Lord has told me that I am that one. If you do not believe me now, you will believe eventually.
>>
>>18700013
you motherfucker this is actually sorta convincing
>>
A long time ago, hero's we're few in number, they're even fewer now...
>>
>>18700011
Now, I am talking about gaining a mastery. It's apart of you right now, you can either be consumed by it and then have it make a puppet out of you.

Or you can gain a mastery over it. You should never feel a compulsion to do something you ultimately don't want to do. Understand what it is, show no fear in the face of your enemy. Make it known it possesses no power over you, and that you walk with God.

Your will, is the most important factor here. It will make or break you and anyone else going through something similar. You must replace that doubt with faith, conviction and be unrelenting in the face of evil.

That should you wish it, your spirit shall retain it's purity and even move on to something even greater (The possibilities are boundless, so do not despair). That all is possible through God and through you. You're letting this define you, but you are ultimately the one who defines yourself.
>>
>>18700028
Why!
One realised before one claimed to be anothers logical fallacy...
>>
>>18699628
have hope anon, its cheap and it will save you
>>
>>18700039
I understand. I think I even know how to accomplish this.

I'll check on this thread again the morning.

Thanks to the anons who aren't autistic LARPers
>>
>> 18700044
Logical fallacies do not exist in the spiritual realm.
Also Anon your arguments are very confusing. Please take time to proofread and construct a logical sentence so that I may converse with you.
If that fails pray to me tonight and I will understand your thoughts. English is only a barrier that prevents true spiritual discussion.
>>
>>18700049
No problem, I wish you the best my friend. I truly hope you find the light, and pull yourself out of this hole.
>>
>>18700060
Well for certain there's many fallacies, but the main one is the blood giver... the Christ blood givers... whom are worshipped in occult practice..
It seems that people make up the idea of what is, thus manifest.
Like you., manifest fallacy.
>>
<<18700049
OP I remind you that by calling me an Autistic LARPer you continue to pick up your sword against the Lord.
So be it. Do not believe in me. But believe in the Lord and you can escape your demon.
Best of luck my brother.
I love you
>>
>>18700074 #
Do you even proofread before you post? I literally have no clue what your talking about.
>>
>>18700089
Of course you dint have a clue...
Its how God tests stuff...
>>
>>18700095
What in the fuck
I'll pray for you tonight Anon
>>
God said'

"one speaks 'how' one needs to speak" 'trigger.'
>>
>>18699628
if you're still breathing, you're not doomed.

when you're alone, you're vulnerable.

find some brothers in a nearby church. check out something like http://www.celebraterecovery.com/

helped me out a great deal. Christ centered recovery from --anything--.. you would do well to have people around you, esp if you're in the Army.

if you rub your hands on rough lumber often enough, you are going to get a splinter. some splinters get infected, and can't be healed by you alone.

thats how I interpreted my time in the military.

find brothers in Christ. The fact that you're seeking help is proof that you can still hear the Holy Spirit. Don't shut it out.
>>
>>18700106
Thats like an oxymoron or sumthin?
God~ is an atheist.
>>
Thas why you have devils... pretty liberal actually.
Gave you Hell te live in... free te act an do... make beta ways... <|;()
>>
>>18700125
Yep im still not following. Your words have meaning but your sentence structure is just jumbled nonsense.
>>
How unexpected' God would come like this... like a thief in the night, to rob us of our virtue.
>>
>>18700148
Then you have no insight...
So it ends, until you find sum. ~stuff.
>>
>>18700158
I love you.
>>
>>18700120
They are ina cycle, they are not permanently d00med... there are many cycles... of chaos.

One learns to live by them.
>>
>>18700175
living in cycles of chaos without an anchor is a sure way to die spiritually.
>>
>>18700179
The anchor is resolution... unto God.
>>
To be, or not top be in hell... = cosmos.
>>
>>18700191
Breaks out in praise " the writings on the wall"...
>>
You feel isolated in a barren cosmic wasteland, hmm.
Needs order, ~ order order... sit the phuck down... shut the phuck up...
Nice...
~Leaves#
>>
Theres a weird feeling flying through the depths of cosmos... its like an alternative reality... the feels are so eerie.
Noticed it on board... the distance from the next thing, was immense.
God knows ;)
>>
File: OTOlogo.png (8KB, 185x310px) Image search: [Google]
OTOlogo.png
8KB, 185x310px
>>18699628
Tell you what Anon, I'll go get a cork screw and we'll see if we can drill the demons out of your brain.

For real though anon, I get that some people are just singled out, targeted, and groomed for this sort of thing but what the fuck. If you saw this coming you should have read up on basic defenses to prevent this sort of thing.

Sorry to kick a niggah when he's down by I'm getting second-hand anxiety just thinking about it Anon. Now, moving forward, you can petition the big G for help or mail in a service request from big JC. Both strong options, but both may take a while to eh-- get through committee. Besides, god helps those who help themselves, right?

>burn some sage, boy
>for the love of god, stop wallowing in self pity
>not saying that to be a dick, demons feed on strong emotions like pain or anger or sorrow
>find yourself a copy of the Keys of Solomon online
>try your hand at a few incantations
>start with the simple written ones, most are pretty safe and just involve invoking the name of God for aid
>if that doesn't work, try your hand at a binding ritual by plotting out a basic seal
>remember, even Solomon and Moses got up to a bit of wizardry when they had to
>magic, like fire, is a tool. It can keep you warm or it can burn you to ash
>be safe, be smart, be responsible
>>
Make a better deal you moron, use the demon back.
I know where you're coming from and you have three paths, maybe more I can't actually imagine. But the three I know of are simple, you can try to give yourself over to "god", accept the demon and fall to it's whim, or you can stop being a pussy and letting all these higher powers control you.
God is not perfect, or all powerful, if he is all powerful then he's a schizo cunt. Demons are equally powerless to do anything without your consent. Physically they can't do fuck all except get others to try and hurt you. So stop letting people hurt you.
Your dad killed himself? I get it, that's sad, but he's gone, if you haven't already moved on by now then stop reading and let the demon have you, you don't deserve your body.
Your brother turned his back on you? Do you need him? I don't think you do.
Your mom turned into a selfish whore? Nothing you can do, except be your own man.
Stop letting everything in the universe push you around, you limp ducked bitch, god ain't shit, angels ain't shit, demons ain't shit.
Have a drink, have a smoke, fuck a girl, or a guy I don't care, and relax. Just stop caring, the demon is a pussy bitch and can't hurt you, hell buy some pain killers, don't take more than the recommended dose, and do something fun, watch TV,play video games, masturbate to horsecock futa loli porn I don't care how you have fun just have fun.
>>
How often do you browse 4chan and /x/, OP?
Lay off the religious iconography. Symbols and communication have power. Stop speaking their language, whoever or whatever they are.
>>
>>18699611

KYS you little baby
>>
>>18699611
larping the thread
>>
>>18699611
Make yourself a sigil of your own design. Create a mantra of protection. to go with that sigil. Look at it and chant the mantra while masturbating/having sex, and at the point of orgasm, discard it.
>>
>>18700326
this
i wanna know this guy
>>
live in a bunker where it cant get you

or at least a trailer / metal garage
say you tricked it and he not get your soul and hes stupid for trying
>>
>>18699792
So that's why you're delusional.

See a psychiatrist dude.
No amount of rp on /x/ is going to fix your shitty life
>>
>>18700689
Use manta of salvation with either agility or perseverance runes. Alternatively you can use a mantra of conviction with an annihilation rune for the 30% move speed
>>
>>18699694
>Army

I think it could be that. What job do you do in the army? Active combat role or just scrub bathrooms?
>>
Embrace the Dark One
>>
All of these bad things that have happened in your life are trials from God. When you pledged your soul, you fell into temptation. I ask that you pray - as I will do the same for you. Ask the Lord for forgiveness and tell Him what you feel. He is with you forever. There are many trials in life, and we all fail many. Make an effort to turn your life around. Repent and the Lord is forever forgiving. Good luck brother.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.