[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The etheric plane is like the physical one where you are on but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: etheric_body.gif (4KB, 237x374px) Image search: [Google]
etheric_body.gif
4KB, 237x374px
The etheric plane is like the physical one where you are on but instead you traverse it using your etheric body. This is where the Consciousness and the etheric body separate together from the physical body. The ectoplasm of the Etheric body can been seen by others. I believe many people can enter the etheric plane but don't talk about it and prefer to keep it a secret. Can anyone help me with the knack for traveling with my etheric body?
>>
>>18697558

How convinient that they all keep it a secret, specially in this society where everyone's good at keeping secrets.
>>
File: 538544_1.jpg (77KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
538544_1.jpg
77KB, 444x600px
>>18697558
>the Consciousness and the etheric body separate together
>>
File: clive-burrows2[1].jpg (109KB, 616x850px) Image search: [Google]
clive-burrows2[1].jpg
109KB, 616x850px
>>18697558
>The ectoplasm of the Etheric body can been seen by others.

How?

New to this, are you saying that there is a plane that is similar to ours, like a double dimension, that is made of spirit not matter? And that, there are more goings on there?
>>
File: ssssshhhh.jpg (36KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
ssssshhhh.jpg
36KB, 615x409px
>>18697579
When we are traveling with your etheric body you are traveling at a higher frequency than light. People keep it a secret because when you are in this form then you can also hear other people's thoughts. People keep it a secret because they are awkward motherfuckers.

>>18697610
No it is the same dimension but you are traversing it at a higher frequency than with your gross body.
>>
>Keep it a secret

anyone who browses here for anything other than ayyy lmao pics knows about the etheric and astral planes
>>
File: the_plane.jpg (64KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
the_plane.jpg
64KB, 500x526px
>>18697632
In god's name then tell us the knack before the mods take it down.
>>
File: 1487912003083.jpg (105KB, 600x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1487912003083.jpg
105KB, 600x1141px
>>18697627
Presumed it was it's own realm since you said "Etheric Plane".

How to enter and exit the etheric body then?

Is the etheric (which is FTL energy?) the soul, or the mind?
>>
>>18697627
had experiences of hearing other people's thoughts, randomly. hadn't considered the idea of etheric body traveling at higher frequency for this. don't know how to replicate. it's baffling.
>>
>>18697745
Yeah that's people with the knack trolling you. I'd say people mess with people in mental hospitals and stuff like that.
>>
i have only one question is this body transparent pale blue color?
>>
>>18697758
maybe. I keep seeing a faint blue shimmer when I relax a lot in the bath. It seems to cover the surface of my body. I have cleared enough crud from my perception to see myself like this.
>>
>>18697558
No, OP. Astral yes, etheric no. The etheric body is the dense energy counterpart of the physical body. Its structure matches the physical form. You need your etheric body to be exactly where it is. If it starts to break up or separate from the physical body then you can be looking at severe health problems. The etheric body is not to be confused with etheric energy which moves through the etheric and physical form; chi, prana, etc.

People who astral project talk about the 'astral' body leaving the physical. I don't know so much about this, but I can tell you it is definitely not the etheric body.
>>
File: 1485314130797.jpg (34KB, 673x408px) Image search: [Google]
1485314130797.jpg
34KB, 673x408px
>>18698395
If you had a minor kundalini awakening, but have been slightly psychotic and low in energy since, is that a disruption to the etheric body?

If this is the case, please anon, do you know any methods of rectification of this issue?

Thanks.
>>
>>18698451
Yes, side effects from a kundlini awakening are very likely a disruption to the etheric body. You need to find a good healer who can work directly with the etheric. There are techniques of restoring it to it's correct alignment if it has been shifted, and almost like re-knitting it if it has been strained or torn. At the very least, it is likely that your system is shocked and the energy of the fight-or-flight part of the nervous system is raised too high into the brain. So, a good healer or cranial osteopath who knows this stuff. It would be very hit-or-miss if you just went to someone who does reiki and floods your system with energy. That could make it worse. You need someone who can work with the kind of specifics I've described.
>>
>>18698648
Thanks. I hear what you're saying, but I'm not really in an environment where there's a lot of healers/workers for this type of thing. At the same time, I'm not sure if I'd trust anything past an acupuncturist.

So, my follow up question would be: what do you think about learning and applying the specifics myself? It's not blind ego why I suggest this, but safety and expedience.
And heck, what do you think of acupuncture for treating something like this?

Thanks anon, I can definitely feel the fight-or-flight/survival system on high. I appreciate the knowledge.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.