[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I'm going camping innawoods with a dude next week.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Hey guys. I'm going camping innawoods with a dude next week. He gets scared really easily so I need the spookiest innawoods stories to scare the shit out of him. Anyone got any creepy camping experiences to share?

We're gonna be in east TN by the by.
>>
>>18697114
>east TN
Ayy!
Unfortunately I don't have any major spoops to share around here but I know there's some good stuff out there. Hell, I have a friend who's so easily spooked that most innawoods pastas keep him outtawoods.
>>
>>18697114
>east TN

Why are there so many east TNfags on 4chan

Who /Johnson City/ here
>>
>>18697114
Stick your dick in his ass and scream that it isn't you, that you're being compelled by some dark forces. That wil scare him.
>>
>>18697114
>>18697373
>>18697377
Any of you fags ever been to Greeneville, TN

I know some spooks in the area
>>
>>18697400
Nah, I've never been to there, but it's pretty close obviously.
>>
>>18697572
Are you interested in some spooks my boy
>>
>>18697114
Tell him your condom burst.

And you have AIDs.
>>
>>18697400
What kind of spooks? I'm in Western NC and am always down for spooks.
>>
>>18697114
Knoxville represent. Spoopiest thing here is the aggressive homeless people and hookers who haunt the old city lol
>>
Me and some buds went camping in some German forest a couple years back. Not sure what happened exactly but something was stealing us I think. Like a bear or a wolf. For three nights in a row we could hear creepy animal noises outside the tent and something scratched against the fabric like it wanted to claw its way in. But then there was this weird smell like sulphur every morning so maybe someone was playing pranks
>>
>>18699350
Do you like downtown spooks or backwoods rural spooks?

I can show you a little bit of everything.

In the woods I have seen Blair Witchesque stick figure dolls hanging from trees. Some of the animals seem to act strangely around them. The birds and insects get quieter. Deer run away from seemingly nothing. At night I have heard weird noises in the woods. Sometimes it's just foxes howling, but sometimes it is something else. I've been in the country long enough to know the difference.

As for downtown spooks a few of the old buildings are supposedly haunted. I'm not quite as familiar with these as the woods but I've heard some stories and I've gone exploring with a friend a few times. We went deep underground beneath the building once.
>>
>>18699350
I'm around Asheville area, and there is definitely some weird shit that goes on with all the hippy and occult stuff around here. But the only thing I have found is the debris of a giant homeless hangspot near UNCA.
>>
>>18702680
>there is definitely some weird shit that goes on with all the hippy and occult stuff around here

Like what
>>
>>18702680
Not so much occult, but there are plenty of unhinged drug addicts that live deep in the country. One guy was found in a horse trailer in the woods with no head and no hands. They never caught the killer.

Another local police bust was in a house where a cult of men from different parts of the country came to get their balls surgically removed. They would get barcodes tatooed in their heads, and then play a boardgame/ritual in a dungeon. They pretended to be slaves to the surgeon guy that cut off their testicles (apparently he kept them in a freezer). I think the police could only charge him for doing operations without a licence.
>>
Read "the wendigo" by Algernon Blackwood

It should be a part of /x/'s required reading list
>>
>>18697114
Is he cute?
>tfw no cute guy to go camping innawoods with
>>
>>18697114
Shut up, Adam.
>>
>>18697114
Tell him Anasi's goatman story if he hasn't heard it, particularly if you're going to be in a group. I know it's old hat around here and we've had time to grow to hate it, but it can pack a punch in the first reading for easily spooked newfags.

Also >>18708394
>>
>>18697114
>be you
>with you're friends in woods.
>you are feeling like sick
>you tell you're friends
>"i'm sick guys"
>they say
>"your gay dude"
>they lauf
>you lauf
>you go to your tent
<you sleep
>you hear bushes noises outsite
>you say
>"dudes whatre you doing out there i now its you pranking
>they don't respond
>you go out
>you get really sick
>you pucke
>you turn around after the pucke
>you don' see friends you see SKELETON
>>
>>18707092
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/12102319/ns/health-health_care/t/three-men-charged-dungeon-castration/

Wow. And kind of a waste, I mean if you're going to break the law and moral sense like that anyway, there are some pretty amazing things you can do with testicles.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.