[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, X. I'm an atheist that is interested in wicca. Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 6

File: anaconda-water.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
anaconda-water.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
Hi, X. I'm an atheist that is interested in wicca. Where should I get started?

pic unrelated
>>
>>18697065
that's a nice snek
>>
>>18697065
I want to have sex with that snake
>>
Don't mess with wicca. It's all feminist bullshit. If you're interested in magic go for thelema or something else based in ritual. Make sure you're studied in mythology.
>>
>>18697101
Same. Imagine the cleansing effect on your intestines when it slithers through your ass and exits through your mouth.
>>
>>18697101
You mean snex?
>>
>>18697119
That snake must be great at deepthroating.
>>
>>18697065
JoyOfSatan.org
>>
>>18697065

I'd suggest Chumbley & Cunningham, in terms of authors.
>>
>>18697065
step 1. Tell your parents that you're gay
Step 2. Get pegged by a tumblr feminist step 3. Start chanting silly rhymes that will literally do nothing
>>
File: witch.jpg (72KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
witch.jpg
72KB, 564x752px
>>18697065
Wicca is basically just LARPing as a witch. The real witches out there don't let people know they're witches. It's not some hokey religion, it's a freaking pact with Satan for crying out loud, don't expect to be doing nice things.
>>
>>18697112
Faggot. Don't wanna talk about snek.
>>18697154
Double faggot for being a JoSfag
>>
>>18697065
Nice snek
>>
>>18697065
I want to bury a mouse deep up my poop hole and let that snek go in to fetch it.
>>
>>18697183
down the rabbit hole it goes
>>
File: ancapsnek.jpg (34KB, 423x633px) Image search: [Google]
ancapsnek.jpg
34KB, 423x633px
>>18697083
>>18697101
>>18697121
>>18697140
>>18697176
>>18697183
>>18697211
Is there some kind of snake fetish that I wasn't aware that /x/ had?
>>
>>18697234
The naughty argonian maid is the reason for me. I came buckets when I first read it in Morrowind.
>>
>>18697234
I want that snake tongue to slide up my peehole.
>>
>>18697248
I came a little when I read that.
>>
>>18697247
Lusty, not naughty. Fucked up. Sorry.
But nah, not really. It was just like, pic unrelated, and the pic was cooler than the topic, so I used social engineering to steer the thread into snexiness
>>
File: fosforos_2.jpg (577KB, 1228x1738px) Image search: [Google]
fosforos_2.jpg
577KB, 1228x1738px
>>18697065

Forget wicca. All real magic is basically devil worshiping so you should get acquainted with Satan.
>>
>>18697234
I have nothing against snek's but any within 50ft of me is a dead one unless its supervised .
>>
>>18697291
Hahahaha, no. I felt better and more powerful when I was into good old fashioned catholic mysticism than I felt with any of the satanic shit. Chaos felt evem better. Shamanism evem better. Animism even better.
>>
>>18697291
Can magic be neutral?
They used to call medicine the work of devils too.
>>
>>18697065
>atheist
>big core value of Wicca is worship of a goddess
I don't think it's for you bud, or any magic bud. You gotta have belief and faith in what you're doing, not the absence.
But don't worry, Wicca is fucking gayyyy
>>
>>18697329
Magic is. And magic is what you believe it is. If you believe it comes from Santa, then it comes from Santa.
>>
>>18697328
Is animism calling upon animals for their strength?
Or drawing energy from animal thoughtforms?
Or embodying characteristic's of animals?

I think I've got an affinity for otherworldly things, as well as a striking connection with animals that I don't pay attention to, but I'm empathetic in general.

No idea what animism is, but sounds cool. I dig nature.
>>
Taking advice from a guy that calls himself "father of lies." The irony is killing me. You guys want really do want anything but the truth.
>>
>>18697344
It's the most primitive magic system. EVERYTHING is alive and has it's will and EVERYTHING is god and you draw power from anything. And yes, that includes my shitposts. Scary, right?
>>
File: x-tan.jpg (175KB, 1111x1111px) Image search: [Google]
x-tan.jpg
175KB, 1111x1111px
>>18697065
You want magic? It'll have to be satanic for it to be real. You want satanic magic? Check out General Butt Naked, that's what satanic magic looks like.
>>
>>18697350
What's the truth then?
>>
HEY! STOP BULLYING WICCANISM, IT'S WHERE I STARTED UNTIL I REALIZED IT WAS STUPID!
But seriously tho OP, some of the books out there on wiccanism will assist you on thinking about the world in a magical way, but just stay away from the rituals, or like, don't. Try them, I never did, I'm just here for the magic theology and philosophy because it interests me.
A good start would be, Scott Cunningham, Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner.
Which you COULD find for free online by a little googling the book and adding a 'pdf', but I would recommend buying it because real life books feel gooood.
And that's basically the only wicca reading I ever felt like indulging in, all the other texts were just
>Hey dude, it's totally 100% legit like this and there is no way it's in any other way dude, just do it JUST like this, sprinkle a little magic dust AKA a lot of drugs into your brain and do some rituals, BOOM, you're a wizard.
>>
>>18697291
>All real magic is basically devil worshiping
Well, I'm not saying you're wrong.
But I'm not saying you're right either.
>>
>>18697385
What exactly are you saying then? You don't know how it works?
>>
An atheist interested in Wicca is like a vegetarian interested in cannibalism.
>>
>>18697395
He's saying this >>18697342

>omg an attack helicopter in the captcha
>>
>>18697395
I'm saying I get the gist of it, but I don't want to meddle with, ahem, 'forces'.
>>
>>18697328

You dont understand.

>>18697329

What is "neutral" anyway?
>>
>>18697465
Sure I do. Satanic practices are all about enpowering yourself, while christian mysticism is about co-opting Jesuses power. Blah blah blah. I don't care where the power comes from.
>>
>>18697380
This.
A lot of people began from Wicca, I started reading some things alike. So Scott Cunningham is an excellent start, then you should begin to research about herbs, mythology, energy and then you can end up anywhere.

Chaos magic is powerful, sex magic is interesting lol, animism is like they say: "everything has a soul", an "anima". That's the type of stuff you will discover as you start researching.

Good luck anon!
>>
>>18697483
>sex magic is interesting lol
Wanna do it with me?
>>
>>18697480

I'm not talking about so called satanic magic but magic and Satan in general.
>>
>>18697494
What is Satan?
>>
File: snek smooch.gif (978KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
snek smooch.gif
978KB, 500x370px
>>18697234
I just want to smooch a snek with my soft warm lips
>>
>>18697502

Opponent or negative polarization of everything Satan has many qualities and names. Due to language barrier I cannot give you an answer that would satisfy you or myself but I highly recommend a book called Fosforos by Johannes Nefastos
>>
>>18697567
Okay, if your mother tongue is slavic I can probably understand you. I also understand german and dutch.
I just don't see how this satan figure fits into magic
>>
>>18697567
>Reads resumé of fosforos
>the quintessences of both the Right Hand Path and the Left Hand Path are herein joined into one amalgam, as they have always been in the heart of a true aspirant.
I think I'll like this book.
>>
>>18697567
Where do I acquire this particular text? :^D
Or, wherefrom did you?
>>
>>18697612
He paid the 150€¿?
>>
>>18697598

Its finnish. Satan is the final frontier before the absolute GOD from which everything is emanated (not YHWH) and lord of the hell, i.e material plane and interfering with it by using concentrated will alone ultimately comes down to Satan in you pulling the strings behind fabrics of reality, note that all separation between what is not GOD is an illusion
>>
>>18697693
Is this how magic works in Gnostic Christianity?
By using magic to manipulate the world you are helping in innate materialist (satan) in you become more controlling of you?
>>
>>18697693
Wait, isn't that gnosticism 101? Hate to break it to you, m8, that's entirely christian in origin. Perkele.
>>
>>18697612

I ordered it from publisher for 40€, actually lost one copy too but luckily they sold out only after my second order
>>
>>18697693
BTFO
>>18697713
>>18697723
>>
Wicca is basically Heathenism and Druidism mixed up and made for idiots. Just throwing that out there.

It started as a Thelma off-shoot and then got fucked up by people trying to force Christfaggotry and European Paganism into one dingle belief system while still staying as arbitrary and "super secret".

Tl:dr, it is shallow and a shadow of what it once was. If you are interested in European Paganism, study European Paganism. If you want super secret magic and fancy wizard shit, go for Thelma.
>>
>>18697753
>If you want super secret magic and fancy wizard shit, go for Thelma.
I wouldn't reccomend Thelema to a complete noob, huntsman. Crowley is too much nuts and assumes you are an initiate in something before you even begin the working in it. I remember trying to read the book of the law 15 years ago, it was shit. Now it's the shit.
>>
>>18697724
Could you link me to the publisher, I will kiss you many times.
>>18697693
Also, shut the fuck up about 'your opinions' BUDDY. This is /xxx/, the way it works are either you use some of the confirmed theology, relate to science or try arguing THEIR theology with semantics, you won't go anywhere by going
>This is my opinion
No one will agree or want to agree with you, you have to relate to them and their theologies instead of going
>this and that, and that's just it
I learned that the hard way.
Either way I can agree with some of the points you make, don't worry. I'm just kinda trying to explain to you 'how it works' and also 'how you learn' from /x/, it's all meshing your theologies together and spark some small bond that you might share in your theologies, do this, and you'll instantly not just seem smarter to the rest of the masses, but you'll progressively and subconsciously learn from being on this board.
>>
>>18697724
>Sold out
Oh. FeelsBadMan
>>
>>18697724
Bingo, I found it
http://www.salakirjat.net/product/147/johannes-nefastos-fosforos
Now to drop some mad dollars for the glory of our Lord and saviour Satan.
>>
>>18697816
Don't do it, man! Read some gnostic texts instead, it's the same shit, and it's in the public domain.
If you do it, though, I'll buy you a scanner
>>
>>18697713

You could say that yes. The need for manipulating reality usually comes from less noble motives. What i'v learned magic shouldn't be used if the goal is attainable without it and even then the necessity should be weighted carefully.

>>18697723

I wouldn't call gnosticism christian
>>
>>18697797
How he comes to it isn't my problem.

I still think Crowley is shit. Thelma in general is shit (to me). But to each their own.
>>
Op here, I should further expand.

I grew up christian and just never felt connected to it. I believed it with all my heart until I reached my teenage years then I became more critical. I realized that I was never feeling these things that others claimed to feel like the holy ghost and stuff.

I'm just a curious person at this point. I'm interested in experiencing new things and seeing if there is something real out there. I've always had a deep connection with animals and nature so that's what lead me to asking about Wicca. I really have no clue what I'm talking about so i'm open to suggestions.
>>
>>18697816

That edition seems to be in finnish.
>>
>>18697835
Which gnostic texts would you recommend, I'm quite the newfag in esoteric literature.
I've just built up a 'library' of browsing through recommendations on /x/ and the sticky, which I haven't been all the way through, but here's the list of possible reads, and mostly I prefer reading the book instead of reading it on my screen, but most other texts have been read on my PC, also +dollars to author, plus I'll be building an 'occult' library for any of my normie friends to read
>implying I have any
Anyways here goes:
amzn (dot) to (slash) 2l68sB8
>>
>>18697816

...and is out of stock too. I guess you wont find a reasonably priced and translated copy unless they decide to publish a reprint (which is not entirely impossible)
Here's the publishers bookstore anyway http://www.viidesaskel.fi/?lang=en
>>
>>18697873
If you want instant results: http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-FOURTH-PDF-EDITION-530005584
Requires SOME form of religious/theological views imo, but it seems like you have those, also an open mind.
>>18697882
PERKELE FUOMI
Man I actually really want to read it, it also leads to his book 'lucifer rising' which I've found quite cheaply in english, weird. I NEED THE BOOK THAT LINKS IT!
>I guess you wont find a reasonably priced and translated copy
Yeah that shit is expensive af.
Did you buy yours in finnish or english?
>>
>>18697065
with eating a can of borax of course, every wiccan knows this, that's why there's a skull and crossbones on it, it means it's a secret society potion, shhhhhhh
>>
>>18697918
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!FcgnlaBC
I don't know if this is the current version of the library or not. IIRC, it has a gnosticism folder.
>>18697872
What don't you like about it? Wait, I think we had this one already. I'll remember it, don't answer.
>>18697859
I said, in origin, as in, it originated from the verse where Satan told Jeebus that he'll give him everything, yadda yadda. Not that it was christian.
>>
>>18697941

Finnish. Argarizim can recommend too. Or anything from the author really but Fosforos is his magnum opus. But, if you have spare cash I know I would be be discontent for my purchase if I have paid anything under 150€, its fucking beautiful book and holds it's resale value if you keep it well.
>>
>>18698023
Ok. Not anwering. HOLDING
>>
>>18698023

The ones I call christians has condemned gnosticism heresy and even devil worshiping. I consider myself satanist of some sort but also I have great respect for Jesus (or actually Christ to be precise) who is one of the ascended masters. I'm not sure if they [gnosticism and theistic satanism] are even necessarily mutually exclusive philosophies/religions. There are much variety in what could be called satanism.
>>
>>18697065
>I'm an atheist

Start by admitting that you're just a retard that knows fuck all about the universe. Then start calling yourself an agnostic.
>>
>>18697065
If you're an atheist then why are you interested in a silly modern religion that calls upon Pagan pantheons?

If you want to get into 'magic', learn about the different ideas and approaches and try some things out. Learn what you DO believe in and see what works for you instead of joining some god invoking club full of LARPers, Feminists, and brain-dead Hippies.
>>
>>18700350
>full of LARPers, Feminists, and brain-dead Hippies.
That's rude, mister! I go to LARPs sometimes, and they are better than wicca. And this isn't german, you don't have to uppercase nouns.
>>
>>18700445
I'm not anti-role playing, anon, but we're talking people trying to sell you on it as a religion.
>>
>>18697065
If you're athiest, then wicca shouldn't be on the table. Athieism is the belief that a higher power does not exist.
>>
>>18698036
>is his magnum opus
That's the gist I got, I would really like to read the philosophy of any form of cult desu senpai.
And I mean
>THE PHILOSOPHY
Not
>The stories of christ and co retard stories for retards who can't comprehend philosophy, which is preposterous but true.
Also God doesn't want worship, at least not mine, so I'm chasing Satan instead until I know what to do and how to do it, that's why that book seemed quite neat, as some of my views coincide with it, and it doesn't seem like JoS bullshit.
>>
>>18700709
>I'm not anti-role playing, anon, but we're talking people trying to sell you on it as a religion.
Well, I can get that. But my LARP league has at least cool chainmails. And what do wiccans have?
>>18700900
>Also God doesn't want worship, at least not mine
Every god wants anyone's worship
>>
>>18700946
Shut up, not THE God with a capital G.
Why would the goodness gracious itself want you to waste your time worshipping him when you could go educate yourself instead.
>Worshipping the Devil to make him educate you
>Was this God's plan all along???
>>
>>18700973
>>Worshipping the Devil to make him educate you
>>Was this God's plan all along???
Gnosticism, again
>>
>>18700900
http://www.azazel.fi/en/
>>
>>18700900

please note that SoA (>>18701050) is NOT a cult
>>
>>18701068
>please note that SoA is NOT a cult
It's the official religion of Finland?
>>
>>18701072

Cults have leaders
>>
>>18701081
All societies have leaders. All social interactions have a person that is a leader. If you put two people next to each other, one will assume leadership eventually.
>>
>>18701085

Now you are splitting hairs. You know what I mean when I say cult leader. SoA don't have that.
>>
>>18701092
Ahhh, that's what you meant. But there is ONE guy probably that is the most vocal, loud, and gets the most shit done.
>>
>>18701095

Sure, there is a founder who also wrote the book discussed earlier but the structure of the fraternity is democratic and non hierarchic, no one is above another
>>
>>18701118
That actually sounds kinda cool, to be honest. And what would happen if the mass tried to excommunicate the founder?
>>
>>18701128

Then so mote it be I guess. I just don't see why that would ever happen.
>>
>>18701050
Yeah, I did find the forum.
Still want to get my grabs on that book, their theology sounds interesting af.
>>
>>18701199
>their theology sounds interesting af

It is/is based on theosophy.
>>
>>18697154

NO
>>
>>18701223
>Theosophy, occult movement originating in the 19th century with roots that can be traced to ancient Gnosticism and Neoplatonism
Well fiddle my pipe and call me John, I don't give a fuck what it's called.
>ALL THEOLOGY HAVE THE SAME ROOTS, BUT DIFFERENT LEAVES
You could call your theology thingamajigg and I wouldn't give a shit unless you got some 'facts' for me boii
>Hey consider this
>Hey read this or that
Or my favorite of all
>Hey ur a fag go die
>>
>>18701234

http://www.azazel.fi/en/rules/our-relation-to-theosophy/
>>
>>18701241
Yeah, I'm not too into all the esoteric lingo, cuz I'm a dingo.
Have only been studying esoteric and theology for a year, so haven't had the time to read that much literature and 'fact'.
>>
>>18701312
Wait, I can't remember, but didn't you tell us back in the first chaote thread this week that you were schizophrenic or something?
>>
>>18701366
If we're talking actual non-meme schizophrenia, then I'd like to use the term paraphrenia.
It's more of an 'extra-sensory' gift, but it would probably be living hell for SWIM.
>>
>>18701312
>>18701366
>>18702941

So do you use alternate identities on a rotating basis or something?
>>
>>18701366
Or, let's call it extra-sensory deceit.
>Yadda yadda something Baphomet
>Yes God I swear I won't do it again
>>18702995
>SAYS ANON
>>
>>18702995
Nope. I'm from Croatia and the scum is from Denmark. We had a dynamic relationship in the last few days. Anyways, I have been told on multiple times that I was Ape and Orion. Which I am not. And I'm deff not an atheist.
>>
>>18703035
>Every tripfag is the same person
Babby's first conspiracy, how cute.
Also I think you should tone it down on the funposting, atleast I will after reading that one thread, /x/ seems so bland at times, every thread's 'fun'posting at this point.
I enjoyed the Chaos thread a lot, we had a good 12 hours without shills, best time I've had on the chans while being a non-lurker.
>>
>>18703196
I'm serious. People thought that this was a persona some other tripfriend made to shitpost when in the mood.
I actually wanted to become the most hated thing on /x/ last year so that all of us could unite against a common eneny and free /x/ of shitposting (why, yes, I did rewatch Code Gayass R2 stoned at the time, how did you know), but I failed. I fell in love with a (the) fairy queen, proclaimed to be her knight, and lost a massive get proclamation of love to her due to my local network fucking up badly. Missed it by 4 seconds
>>
>>18703232
>Quoting anime I watched before psychosis
Now you're just rustling my jimmies dude.
>People thought that this was a persona some other tripfriend made to shitpost when in the mood.
Yeah, I went for the whole 'trial and error' thing, where I let others judge the shit I talk so I can talk less of it, plan worked out, now I just need to prove to fringe and fringechan that I got actual theological knowledge, but am just a newfig.
Passively lurking would've taken too long I guess.
>>
>>18703232
>>18703321

You're both alright when not being faggots. But you're both madsive faggots most of the time.
>>
>>18703232
Oh, you meant yourself, I'm very tired and can't even pick up on your anime allegory's friend, I should just go neck myself.
>>
>>18703348
>SAYS ORION
Also what the fuck do I do when every thread is mostly cancer, I've decided to not join in on the funposting or keeping it to one thread.
I'm kinda just here for /fringe/ without the neophytes LARPing as Trismegistus himself.
>inb4 battle of the tripfags
>>
>>18703348
>>18703357
Can we hug it out? I was always gar for you, huntsman.
>>
>>18703357
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>18703367
>he thinks I actually think he's a massive faggot.

I mean, I do. But not in a bad way.
>>
>>18703371
Please pick out the parts that you didn't understand.
>implying none of that made sense
Please don't make me cry
>>
>>18703377
This is so surreal. Like a Beckett or Ionesco play. Or Kafka. Deffo Kafka. Theatre is gay.
>>
>>18703391
I guess you mean that you only fag up one thread at a time? The rest of what you said is over my head.

Minus the Tregasmus part. Or however you spell his name. I het that you went to /OMG/ once and feel how I felt about it.
>>
>>18703399
Back to not knowing what you're talking about. Have you both been drinking? Why am I not drinking?
>>
>>18703402
Yeah probably. Thing is most in /omg/ are complete shill fags.
/fringe/ is a board for esoteric discussion on autistchan. There, most people know a little and go full Dunning-Krueger thinking they're some grand wizard who knows it all because they've read some books, but have had 0 'practical' experience.
>>
>>18703402
And I'll check out the next /omg/ thread, I guess.
I dunno, didn't really seem to draw me the last time I checked.
>>
>>18703408
It's too early? It's half past ten here, so that would explain a lot. But atheistscum8 has legit psychosis, and I've transcended reality and went full surrealist on you. Samuel Beckett and Eugene Ionesco are the best-known authors of absurd theatre, a post-modern style in playwriting. And Kafka is another surrealist post-modernist author, best known for his novelletta? Metamorphosis, where a guy turns into a giant bugband nobody beats an eye, other than him
>>
>>18703430
>HAS legit psychosis
Come on, I was just 'coined' psychotic by the mundanes because they couldn't contain my power.
Nah, I just ripped open my third eye harder than I did your mother's anus and I went full retard, have been 'rehabbing' ever since. Albeit quite unsuccessfully, but it's all slowly coming together atm.
>>
>>18703410
Good thing I never go there. Sounds like /OMG/.

>>18703423
Don't. It's shit. They're all shit.

>>18703430
It's 4 here and I am entrusted with the lives of animals and children. Can't drink yet.

And I'm not much for obscure theatre. And Atheist isnt in psychosis. He's fine.
>>
>>18703442
Sooo, we're waiting for this Godot guy. Think he'll be here soon?
>>
>>18703451
I seriously fucking hate you, you pretend like you know more than me, then proceed to exceed any standard of faggotry.
My eeegoooo
>>18703448
>And Atheist isnt in psychosis. He's fine.
You're melting my heart, dear.
>>
>>18703448
>And I'm not much for obscure theatre
Absurdist theatre is part of the literature curriculum in high schools here. If it wasn't, I wouldn't know about it, and I read a lot.
>>
>>18703471
You're pretending to be crazy in order to deal with stuff that doesn't feel too good such as...you know, life at the moment.
>>
>>18703471
You love me, but you just don't know it yet, darling :-*
>>
>>18703473
Where I live they jam pseudoscience and dystopian literature into our kid's heads in order to foster drone mentality. Hence...me being a C student.
>>
>>18703483
Ya'll gay as hell.
>>
>>18703478
>Pretending to be crazy
You don't know half the story, I'd literally call myself a paraphrenic, I see it more as spiritually inclined, but since I'm a sceptic I can never be sure.
Like honestly most of the things I write as greentext and shit about my life are legit.
Don't tell anyone
>BRAIN LITERALLY THINKS EVERYONE AROUND ME HEARS MY THOUGHTS
>Uses it autistically to 'eyeball' what people's thoughts are
>Comes in very handy, you can imagine the strain though.
I'm on anti-psychotics right now and it's just making the whole paraphrenia worse.
I think I'll be fine again once I'm off it, in like A YEAR, thanks government.
Like I literally 'KNOW' that people around me can't hear my thoughts, but I can't be sure, and I don't want to ask anyone because I think there's some conspiracy where they've just been told not to tell me or some shit like that.
So please don't say that I'm pretending to be crazy.
I'm very psychoactive, which again COMES IN SOOOOOO HANDY at times, I'm so fucking blessed desu senpai, but there's just that 'paranoid' downside, it's no biggie anymore tho, I've come to terms with it, whether they can hear me or not.
>>
>>18703483
Yeah, it seems like we can have some pretty decent discussion in here when the chance occurs. Just waiting for some good threads about theology senpai.
>>
>>18703519
Uh huh.
>>
>>18703495
Well, here it goes kinda like this
The Bible (with emphasis on the love pottery by king Solomon), biblical motives in croatian renneisance lit ,The Illiad and Odsey (and Ullyses by Joyce), and then all shit until the renneisance in 9th grade. 10th grade, renneisance in world lit, most emphasis on the Divine comedy, and up until baroque. 11th grade is modernists, Faust by Goethe, blah blah, Baudellaire, War andpeace, and until the 20th century world lit. 12th grade, we come back to croatian lit from where we left, and do 20th century world lit
>>18703504
Nah, just bored, really.
>>
>>18703540
#SuddenRealization
Always takes me some time to find my ground in social occasions, like different schools and stuff like that, but I get the hang of how to relate to the people around me after some time, and which people in the class that I want to relate to, always works out tho. I seem quirky in the beginning and then I start being 'hilarious' when I open up.
It's kinda like I did here and on /Fringe/ and fringechan. It's a bit harder to conform to an entire internet society, but it worked out after a month.
You'll find me quite the interesting person.
I used to have crippling depression to the point where I couldn't stand doing anything unless I was high, and I certainly wasn't gonna kill myself after some turning point in my life I forget, it was probably while high.
Paraphrenia is keeping my ego/mind occupied, and then I can focus on being the loving person my spirit is, I've come to quite nice terms with the world at this point, and can't wait for what the future has in store for me, reading more about theology and 'magic' and putting it into practical use through drug induced gnosis.

I've stated before that I see myself as being in a constant state of gnosis/dreaming. It's a bit more than 'just' thinking my surroundings hear me, whether it's through magick or just psychology I feel in complete control of my surroundings at most times.
Paraphrenia, FeelsGoodMan.
>>
>>18703558
See this is why I like conversing with you, you've read your shit, I just THINK I know, but I cant know for sure, so discussing theology with you, and people like you, is a charm. So that I can confirm and decline my theories.
>>
>>18703558
Most American Lit we read is cherry picked crap. We only read Dante's Inferno, not the entire DC. And so on. Our education...and in college it's worse....is meant to pussify us. Sadly.

>>18703603
I see. Interesting indeed. But you seem fine to me. As in, not crazy. But then again, most people think I'M crazy so who knows.
>>
>>18703697
Yeah, paraphrenia is like schizophrenia, but being able to keep your composure, I've let myself inform.
>Not living in the Land of the Free.
FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>18703713
Still more free than pretty much anywhere else.
>>
>>18703727
Yeah, they're putting agenda in our heads in Denmark too, but I feel kinda safe here, as long as you stay in the good areas, and not where the sandniggers reside, plus now we have refugees too, AAAA.
>>18703697
>But then again, most people think I'M crazy so who knows.
That's also why I only truly open up to my closest friends and family. Which is basically only my closest family, so. Fun times.
>>
>>18703651
That's just the book smarts. I have street smarts as well. Man, maybe in another crappy thread I'll post some of my exploits. I'm like the motherfucking lord Byron. Sex, violence, pottery, wisdom, wits, and dark and brooding. I'm one sexy motherfucker. But I'm tired.
>>18703697
We had to read the whole thing, even though Inferno is the only thing worth it. But we were quizzed only on Inferno, with one question regarding Paradis
>>
>>18703774
Texas is about as safe as Denmark. But it'll get worse unless Emperor Trump actually turns out to be good for us and we elect ONLY good presidents, judges, and senators afterwards.

Eh. Open up to everyone. It won't hurt you, will it?
>>
>>18703794
I don't remember how we were tested. I just made an A and went on with life. We had to read ONLY dystopian literature for nearly two years in our Lit classes. Tell me that don't reek of propoganda.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.