[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

N. Korea was a human farm for aliens >Holocaust was previous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: b6e9805a.jpg (41KB, 625x264px) Image search: [Google]
b6e9805a.jpg
41KB, 625x264px
N. Korea was a human farm for aliens
>Holocaust was previous large scale harvest
>pyramid scheme is working trump into presidency
>wall gets built, foreign relations cut ties
>news discredited, no one believes anything except what they choose to
>health requirement laws dropped, school system ebolished, etc. americans fattened up and dumbed down to the point of livestock.

Where will you be when aliens decide to harvest americunts?
>>
Get off this board, newfag.
>>
>>18696825
You know, both best Koreans and holocaust victims have one thing in common. Famine. So that's why America will never be a harvest plant. Too much flesh.
>>
>>18696885
What are you bumping for? I gave you a legit answer.
>>
File: disapproving_skink.png (89KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
disapproving_skink.png
89KB, 250x250px
>>18696825
>school system ebolished

Sounds like the school system in your area was abolished a long time ago.
>>
>>18696953
f(ifth)pbp
>>
>>18696825
One wall does not make a cage.
>>
File: 1487792898047.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487792898047.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
>>18696953

/thread
>>
File: mac1.gif (10KB, 496x361px) Image search: [Google]
mac1.gif
10KB, 496x361px
>>18696981
Checkmate atheists.
>>
I have no idea what you're talking about but I can help you out with something here.

They are not fattening up Americans.
If you get diagnosed with autism or something similar, you end up with $2250 a year after rent and $240 a year in food stamps.
Physical disabilities that payed into social security end up with $9600 a year and aren't eligible for food stamps.
I say this because this is 50 million Americans, and you can trust my word that we are starving and dying because we live here.

I eat 15 meals a month, each 1.5 lbs.
This isn't a fat kid's summer activity camp, this is a governmental noose that Obama tried to hang us with.
I should get $180 a month for food but he crushed the program and I get $20.

Just a thought. No one is getting fat here.
Prices are rising to account for "inflation," but wages do not reflect this.
Being poor and hungry is quickly becoming our national pasttime.
>>
>>18697036
There it is! The last piece of the puzgle! The final nail in the coffin of the globe/round/whatever-it-is-if-it-isnt-flat earth shills! Thanks, anon, and god bless!
>>
>>18697055
God fucking damn it. You're an autist, not a cripple. Go do something. Fucking leeches. Oooh, I don't understand humor and take stuff literally all the time, gibzmedats. No, fuck you! And I come from a social democrat european cunt tree, so your argument is invalid.
>>
>>18697079
I know this guy IRL, he is so fat he has to constantly backspace his fingers type two keys at once all the time. Also lives in his parents basement. He had a job at a cafe but couldn't wash dishes fast enough.

everyone laugh at the trip faggot tool.
>>
>>18697079
I've worked with autistic kids.

No. Some of them can't work.
>>
>>18697079
>You're an autist, not a cripple.
good luck working if you can't communicate
>>
>>18697079
I have lupus, can't be exposed to sunlight, have seizures constantly and and am bedridden 22 hours a day.
But thanks.
Autism has nothing to do with this.
Now we all know you're a fatty because you couldn't respect others.
>>
>>18697132
Brb mowing a lawn.
>>
>>18697128
What if I told you that there are jobs where you don't need to communicate. I worked in accounting for two years, it was utterly dehumanizing and I think it got me on the spectrum. Thankfuly, I'm a sales forecaster now, that's less autistic.
>>
>>18697156
What if I told you that most companies are required to check our mental health disability and can not hire people who have been diagnosed with autism?
I have store managers that are my best friends and they know I hurt for food every single day, but they're not allowed to hire me.
Once you get diagnosed, your life ends, and I didn't even know what the fuck was going on throughout the process but I ended up getting it and now I'm 30 jobs denied and 40 HUD rentals denied in, and 7 years homeless.

Literally no one likes autists dude, you should know this since you present yourself as a bastion of hatred for them.
>>
>>18697209
No, friend, you got it all wrong. I hate all humans equally. My parents, sister, wife, kids, friends, coworkers... included.
>>
>>18696953
Noice
>>
>>18697108
No reply, must be legit
>>
>>18697209
What state do you live in?
There is some places that will help autistic people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ou6Y2g4Z_k
>>
>>18697055
Learn to boil an egg you fucking degenerate prick.
>>
>>18697628
>>18697108
There, (you) happy now?
>>
File: 8NgZy2Kepp-2.png (37KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
8NgZy2Kepp-2.png
37KB, 300x250px
lol this is OP just waking up after a nap, this was an idea for a short comic for shits because i thought it would make some bad ass drawings (fast asses riding their electric wheel chairs to the wall like mad Max, North Korean farms cut off from outside contact, trump helping alien wife, etc.) I'm surprised you guys actually felt you had to disprove it as if it was believeable, but I guess it just supports the fattened up and dumbed down aspect of the story, I might actually draw it now.

btw
>"survey finds that36.6%of Americans are overweight and 26.5% obese."
I'm working hardly part time and can afford to buy organic Olive oil and shit, afford rent, and have spending money, after moving from HI (second most expensive cost of living state) where majority of friends were on foodstamps eating whatever the fuck they want (majority of my friends are obese too) I never went on them because I worked my ass off to move to a better state. Meanwhile people in this state struggle to work PT because they're lazy and they are also fat because they also buy icecream, TV dinners, soda, fast food, etc. and end up getting sick and stupid on top of not excersizing.

Seriously, I turned on the news for the first time in years and first thing I hear "Could drinking 6-8glasses of water each day actually improve bloodflow and prevent sickness? Doctor pepe joins us this morning to explain"

This country is fucking hilarious
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.