[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Geocosmos -- where were you when you realized space is inside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: geocosmos - inverted earth.png (1MB, 1203x850px) Image search: [Google]
geocosmos - inverted earth.png
1MB, 1203x850px
I find this to be the most compelling model. not flat, hollow, or globe earth but an inverted one from the mainstream model. All of space is in the core and our sun as we see it is merely our core as well. discuss
>>
>>18693656
Humans are retards, our conclusions are based on more than one falsities.
It's more probable than not that we don't know what the fuck is going on.
>which we don't
>>
This is even dumber than the flat earth shit. According to the OP's picture, you should be able to see north America from India in the sky.
>>
If this were true, those planets would have to be the size of Texas, and you would be able to see Africa from the United States just be looking up and seeing the other side of the sphere of Earth.

tl;dr I can't believe I have to type all of this out to show how retarded you are to believe this
>>
File: fuck.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
56KB, 401x372px
>>18693656
This is in my top 10 of dumbest shit I've seen on /x/
>>
>>18693656
go post your retardation on a place like /b/ where retards and trolls will both argue about such a stupid concept just for the hell of it
>>
File: 111111110.jpg (3KB, 127x184px) Image search: [Google]
111111110.jpg
3KB, 127x184px
Did someone actually put time into that art for this purpose ???
>>
Ignoring all the butt hurt its pretty interesting to think about the whole bigger on the inside thing or what is on the outside does it just loop back to the inside.
>>
who did the sunset
>>
>>18694830
If it were bigger on the inside, we'd never be able to visit other continents on the inside of our sphere because they'd be light years away
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.