[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and di

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 28

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

Let's respect each other and keep things decent here. May the good fortune be by your side.

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
Any readers around
>>
>>18693648
bampu
>>
trading
>>
Any readers on
>>
File: junglebitch.png (97KB, 1176x625px) Image search: [Google]
junglebitch.png
97KB, 1176x625px
>>18693648
bumping for readings
>>
>>18699867
Can I have a general?
>>
>>18699867
i see you generally plummeting to your doom
>>
>>18699895
Was that for me? :(

I'm:
>>18699888
>>
>>18699903
yes. nice trips btw
>>
>>18699911
Will i be together with my crush?
>>
>>18699943
nope
>>
File: 1459869963183.jpg (879KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459869963183.jpg
879KB, 1920x1080px
Will do a couple reads for the night. Let's see if we can't turn our despair into something productive. Method is scry and all I need is a name/alias and your question. Also open to do trades if anyone is interested in that kind of thing.

If you have a cute pic to share it'd be real nice if you could include that with your post.
>>
>>18700108
Christian
Why does she never talk to me? Is she shy or intimidated by me?
>>
File: 1449412679371.jpg (170KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449412679371.jpg
170KB, 640x640px
>>18700108
Hi, I'm F.
I would like to know what should I do about my current relationship? I love the person I'm with, but I'm really uncertain about what is going to happen in the near future. Thanks!
>>
>>18700108
Call me businessfag, I guess. I'm trying to make my business explode /now/. What can I do to make it happen?
>>
File: 1460189957340.jpg (60KB, 944x638px) Image search: [Google]
1460189957340.jpg
60KB, 944x638px
>>18700149
I see a great ivory castle pristine and far off in the distance, however the surrounding landscape around it is a dense rainforest jungle, A great symbol of civilization in the midst of the great wild and untamed force of nature. Seems really out of place honestly, something so constructed and full of hard work in the midst of a great abundance of natural glory and rough landscapes. The sun is setting on the horizon and it reflects an almost reddish pink off of the white stone walls of this castle, and contrasts it with the lush green of the landscape around it.

If you ask me, I think it's a matter of being busy or feeling lost by it all. Like being able to see something in the distance and not know how it is you can ever be close to it. Seems like it's circumstantial if anything, something in either you or her life is causing distance just by the virtue of the way things are, seems like it has little to do with the emotional circumstances of it rather, the life situations and events going on. Basically it's the landscaping of it all that makes venturing anywhere hard.
>>
>>18700108
Nico
This coming year will be very difficult, how are things looking for me?
>>
File: 1452608011541.jpg (855KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1452608011541.jpg
855KB, 1000x1415px
>>18700161
I see a system of counterbalances and scales. Devices that hoist and move things around and about in a mechanistically fascinating manner, but strangley it's all balanced. when one side move up the other falls, just basic physics really. But it's all so intricate that it's hard not to be entranced by it in a sense. Reminds me a lot of a pendulum being used as a tool or trope in hypnosis, essentially something that works so simply but it captivated one's attentions. The system here however is one of balances, ups and downs, and great objects being moved effortlessly by the properties of accommodating lift and force and messing with those properties.

If you ask me it seems things are already going fairly well, in the grand scheme of it all. There will be times of up and down, interestingly what I seem to get from it is that when one side is feeling real up the other is down. MIght just be a silly observation, but it may also relate to a relationship where equilibruim would bring both parties closer together. As basic as it sounds, it may be best to try and get on the same page on some things that are really important to you both as people or to talk about things that really mean a lot to you and see where you stand on those things. Basically find balance, make it so that you can both be able to get ahead without dragging the other down.
>>
File: IMG_20161216_210105.jpg (24KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161216_210105.jpg
24KB, 500x339px
>>18700108
Crow.
Where would I be right now if I had worked to my fullest potential?

I suppose this photo is quite cute.
>>
>>18700182
Biggest reason i guess is that i only see her once a week or twice, i want to see her more and talk to her as much as i talk to her friend but it's hard. And when i want to talk to her she seems busy so i dont.

My man, would you be able to give me another reading about her feelings towards me? If not its all good.

Thanks for the reading above.
>>
File: maltes.jpg (188KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
maltes.jpg
188KB, 1600x1067px
>>18700211
Also, have a qt doggo
>>
File: rockabilly-crew-cruisers.jpg (102KB, 960x646px) Image search: [Google]
rockabilly-crew-cruisers.jpg
102KB, 960x646px
>>18700108
Tadej
Why am i doing badly at work all of the sudden?
>>
File: rance_storevisual_2.jpg (781KB, 638x1964px) Image search: [Google]
rance_storevisual_2.jpg
781KB, 638x1964px
>>18700108
Jim
How will my new venture turn out?
>>
File: 1479359711925.jpg (150KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479359711925.jpg
150KB, 768x1024px
>>18700165
>make my business explode /now/
Insurance fraud by means of intentionally detonating your workplace is generally frowned upon, please use pyrotechnics and explosive devices responsibly or not at all :^)

I see something similar to a fish scale or organic triangular shaped object digging into something supple and soft. It looks similar to a scale or a claw, the material it's made up of is very biological looking and a bit strange. It looks like it's made up of something between an insect shell, a claw or a horn. That aside it fiercely moves downward into something soft like flesh or fresh soft dirt. It moves wildly and thrashes wildly from side to side.

It sounds a bit strange but I take this to speak to using the natural element of things to gain a deeper insight or advantage over the business sense of things. Basically work with the natural tools of humanity. Appeal to people's psychology and their needs/wants moreso than thinking strictly business-like. Often people will be willing to sacrifice efficiency or even price for something they relate to or have a positive association with. That is to say if you can hit on a human element here, I think you'll be able to cut right to the heart of the matter.Basically make your image one of something aside from a "strictly business" one, if you can make your business seem like a social partner rather than a business one, it'll be a strong angle to go forward with.
>>
>>18700263
I'm already doing that, but thanks.
>>
File: thoth_02.jpg (38KB, 274x440px) Image search: [Google]
thoth_02.jpg
38KB, 274x440px
Taking a few questions. Working with Tarot.

What I need from you as a querent
>Choice between Rider-Waite or Radiant Tarot decks
>Astrological sign
>An unemotional, straightforward query. request a "general reading" if you don't have a specific question
>No skepticism or "testing". it muddies the reading.
>>
>>18700281
Radiant
Aries
General reading
>>
>>18700219
There are a lot of ups and downs in both of our lives, so it's really hard to find balance sometimes but I'll do my best I guess. Thank you for your advice, mate!
>>
File: 1485196514633.png (218KB, 238x415px) Image search: [Google]
1485196514633.png
218KB, 238x415px
>>18700211
Hunger sated by a meal after along time. Short and sweet one here, painful times cured by something so simple as a warm meal. IT's one of those, gaining greater appreciation for the little things only when you lose them for a bit kinda deals. Seems like it might be a bit rough, but you'll learn something and make a great change to your character for it. You'll come out the other side a better and happier person despite the despair of the situation you endure.

>>18700226
Yeah, I'll get you a follow up once I finish up the other reads ahead of you in queue, hopefully it won't be too long a wait.

>>18700270
>Rider-Waite
>Taurus or Dog
>Likelihood of a planned career path working out, or if that's too vague if I invest in this career plan, what can I expect?
>>
>>18700281
RW
Capricorn
General reading
>>
>>18700281
rider waite
aries
direction on romantic life please
>>
>>18700306
>Yeah, I'll get you a follow up once I finish up the other reads ahead of you in queue, hopefully it won't be too long a wait.

Sweet man, all good on the wait. Cheers,
>>
Rider-Waite
Taurus
General Reading
>>
File: 1482391532760.png (215KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482391532760.png
215KB, 460x600px
>>18700224
That pic hurt m8, it's cute but I wasn't expecting that.

Honestly I'm not sure there's a lot of value in reading something like that for you. I'll do it if you really want me to, but I have to inquire as to why it is you're interested in the potentiality of other situations like that. What would knowing that kind of thing really add to your life m8? It's just interesting to me since that's the first time anyone has ever asked me to look into something like that. Just wanna know what brought that on anon, not trying to be dismissive, just really curious about that one.
>>
File: IMG_6316.jpg (46KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6316.jpg
46KB, 320x320px
>>18700108
Mem
Will I have a breakthrough with him; will our relationship progress soon?
>>
>>18700284
you're on rocky emotional ground feeling like you're losing the battle you've just started. deep inside yourself you know you have the power to hold your ground. you're beginning to understand the truth of the situation.

whether you like it or not, this is a challenge you must face alone. know your strengths and advantages, and find comfort in them. the people you face are on equal footing to you. you're solid, and you need to believe that in order to be successful.

don't get caught up in what "could have been". avoid daydreaming. fantasy will not help you in this situation. it may be advantageous to embrace the energy of destruction, loss, and chaos. see what phoenix rises from the flame.
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>18700226
I get the feeling of a person alone at a birthday party. A strange feeling of knowing the people you wanted to show up never did and being unsure of whether to reach out to them or tell them to fuck off. Like someone stuck in the paradox of being lonely but also feeling antisocial. Wanting to be close to others but having a hard time dealing with what that would entail. Wanting to retreat but also be accepted for who you are.

This is a bit complex, but it seems a little convoluted, a little conflicted perhaps. It's the feeling of warmth and care, but also wanting that person you feel that way towards to leave you alone. It's pretty back and forth, but the sentiment still seems to favour the desire for closeness in all of it, I'd say so anyway, in the sense that they still seem to care enough about what this person means to them, to torment themselves over it like this instead of just forgetting or letting it go.

Hope that was helpful, sorry if it wasn't very clarifiying or prescriptive as to where to go from here, but just the messenger m8. Best of luck with your galpal though, hope it works out for you, you seem like a nice chap.
>>
File: 1488197172808.jpg (43KB, 918x749px) Image search: [Google]
1488197172808.jpg
43KB, 918x749px
>>18700362
I gave you completely bullshit information just to fuck with you because i don't take kindly to the line "no skepticism", but you gave me an accurate description of my current dilemma so I have to commend you.
Good on ya m8.
>>
>>18700337
I suppose it'd be a good way to assess how far I can make it in the future. I know I am capable, but not to what extent, and my past efforts don't exactly mirror that.
If I get something back that's good it might also work to motivate, and if I get something back that isn't too favorable I won't have to put so much pressure on myself anymore.

I'm young, so there's hope for me still!
>>
File: medium_3249693629.jpg (147KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
medium_3249693629.jpg
147KB, 639x640px
>>18700376
Thanks for the reading, but man this got me all confused. I don't know weather she interested in me, likes the way it is, doesn't want anyone close etc..
>>
>>18700306
you really love the idea of this. the people around you don't support it. you're being urged against it. you're withholding your desire for change from others. you're tired of doing the same things you've been doing. you crave a challenge.

stepping out of your comfort zone is going to bring you a lot of fulfilment, but you might not be supported by those around you. trust yourself. it's okay to walk this one solo. the knowledge you gain is totally illuminating. embrace your escape and the emotional draw to this new path.

there is also a lack of closure with a love relationship that needs to be resolved before you can proceed with any other areas of your life. again, it's okay to walk solo. trust that you'll be okay. security lives in you, not always in the people and things around you.
>>
>>18700377
it's no wonder I was feeling blocked.
zin uru. be blessed
>>
File: 1467086116393.png (551KB, 631x965px) Image search: [Google]
1467086116393.png
551KB, 631x965px
>>18700244
outside stresses from your life are creeping into your mind and affecting your performance. IT's hard to seperate that out and be "strictly work" during hours, but it's probably why things seem to be going wrong lately. It's just a bit of stress from other areas leaking in and making life hard even at work.

>>18700392
That's really well thought out, I'll absolutely read that for you, seems like you have a good justification and rationelle for it all.

>I'm young, so there's hope for me still!
How old are you out of curisoity? Just asking so I can be jealous of that level of insight if you turn out to be younger than me, took me a long time to be able to articulate a point like that or think of potentiality of situations like that.

>>18700410
I'd say it's a 60/40 good bad kinda thing. Like she's conflicted herself about you. I think if I had to put it in weeb terms she's got a tsuntsun streak and is afraid to get close at times, but may think fondly of you when it counts. Like kinda good, but nuanced good if that makes sense.

>>18700412
Damn, you're spot on with this one, I can't guarantee the same level of insight or accuracy as you just dropped on me, but if I can ever return the favour somehow let me know. Thanks for that, That love interest one at the end really got me, was not expecting that to get touched on, but it's certainly very in line and accurate to things. Thanks m8, you're pretty amazing at this. I hope I can be as good as you are at this someday.
>>
>>18700392
>>18700434

I turned 19 earlier this month.

>Just asking so I can be jealous of that level of insight if you turn out to be younger than me

Eh, I do alright for my age. Nothing to brag about.
>>
File: BgImage_01.jpg (579KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BgImage_01.jpg
579KB, 1920x1080px
>>18700434
>I'd say it's a 60/40 good bad kinda thing

I see, i mean at first she was talking to me and asking if i wanted a drink etc.. and the next day she started wearing make up which i had the supervisor tell me she never does. Then when i only showed up once-twice a week she seemed to get cold with me.

Though all i know is from various people, a few girls at work like me so perhaps this is why she has gone cold? Thinking perhaps she needs to compete when for all she knows is i am mad for her.

I just don't show it.
>>
>>18700434
you're welcome.

>>18700307
the men in your life! the chaos and confusion, the illusion, depression, anxiety.

man A: on one hand, he is charming and emotionally attuned. he would do anything for you. he is sensitive. on the other he is a bit controlling and you find him boring. uppity. snarky.

man B: on one hand he is courageous and kingly, smart and secure, a natural leader, maybe even a bit of a tyrant sometimes (which you can admire). however, you find him evil. you despise him. but, you still find yourself drawn to him.

man A is realistically a lot more sound for you than man B. neither are the right choice.

you have a lot more power in this situation than you are letting yourself see. the crossroads you are at isn't as hazy as you are perceiving it to be. you're very lovely, talented, strong, nurturing. the energy you feel inside to complete this chapter in your life and focus on yourself needs to be embraced. the time is now. allow yourself the weightlessness of uncertainty.

your decision will hurt people. but ultimately, you will prosper.
>>
>>18700511
I can think of two scenarios here: you're describing two halves of one man, or you're describing the man I love and my father. The weird thing is that they both share a lot of identical traits personality wise, but my father is bi-polar and when his switch flips, he is a psycho and I do think he can be evil. I think both A and B, with the exception of 'evil', describe the man I love, and B fits my father, the full description. The man I love thinks I need to cut my father out of my life completely, and I know that emotionally I'll be more stable for it, but he's my father, and he's only human. I know the guy I love feelslike I can't really reach my full potential unless I cut the negativity my parents bring to my life, and sometimes I think he may be right.
Thanks, Thoth. Funny that you bring this up.
>>
>>18700310
feeling a bit drained.
I haven't been reading lately and I'm getting a workout. I'm going to rest now. hope to see you next time.

>>18700532
you're welcome, and best of luck to you. you're more than capable
>>
>>18700108
Clara
I would like a scry for my future bf please or an initial? :) I'm really lonely these days
>>
>>18700108
Baby J
Could you please help me figure out why good things happen to me only to het completely ruined after a few months?
>>
>>18700594
ill be ya bf, bby
>>
File: 1488175206904.jpg (349KB, 1200x1577px) Image search: [Google]
1488175206904.jpg
349KB, 1200x1577px
I guess i'm back to read a bit, sorry for just up and leaving like that for a little while, some life circumstances happened that required attention. Apologies for that. Will pick up the reads I still have left in the off chance that anyone decides to check back.

In the meantime I'll take a few new ones while I'm clearing up those still open ones, to keep this thread alive. Name/alias and question are all I need.

Sorry about that guys, my bad.
>>
File: 03.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>18700224
I see someone sitting in a chair facing down several other people who look like they're of some import, looks a lot like an interview or application process for something where you sit and justify yourself or explain why you should be hired to a lot of important high ups in the organization. It's real stuffy feeling and very uptight, feels like a business meeting really. The person in the chair looks nervous and passive, but still confident in some sense.

>>18700246
I see a fishing trip where everyone aboard the boat is messing around and really not doing much fishing at all, in fact they're doing everything but that. Mostly just joking around and posing strangely to take silly pictures.

I think you'd end up being distracted from the original intent of your venture, but still manage to have a good time doing it.
>>
>>18701104

alyssa
would i be successful if i tried to kill myself?
>>
File: 1484869786324.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484869786324.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
>>18700355
No real breakthroughs as I see it vision was an art exibit with a lot of stale looking pieces, very normal and not vibrant, a placce where people seemed very interested in something, kind of uninteresting to say the least, the art there had no creative soul so to speak, it was uninspired and a bit tasteless. I don't really get excitement and breakthrough from that kind of vision m8, sorry.

>>18701117
Man these questions really get to me, Like I'm in that mindset a lot of the time m8, what's got you feeling so down? I'll read for you if I feel it'd be helpful, but I don't want to make things worse or push anyone to do anything drastic like that. Why you gotta worry me like that?
>>
>>18701125

i just don't see the point in living anymore, sorry if i made you feel worse
>>
File: 1431122608021.png (194KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
1431122608021.png
194KB, 500x574px
>>18700594
Black hair, slightly disheveled and a bit on the curly side, like more wavy than curly but still a bit wild. Very pale, like if he wasn't dressed so normally I'd say you're gonna date a vampire or goth kid. He's wearing a blue flannel and a pair of normal looking jeans, He's got a very serious expression and looks like he's the type that's a bit reserved and always overthinking things.
>>
File: 1479267552085.png (251KB, 425x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1479267552085.png
251KB, 425x1275px
>>18701127
>i just don't see the point in living anymore.
You and me both, Really though it's something I think of a lot. Truth be told I only read for this place when I'm feeling that way, so it's kind of refreshing to hear from someone in the same boat.

>sorry if i made you feel worse
Is it bad if it made me feel a bit better, at least I know that there's someone else out there who turns to this place of all places in their times of existential woe. Feel like talking to me about it a bit? I'll even read for ya if you need me to, (which is what I'm supposed to be doing, but I get distracted by topics of philosophical despair and stuff like that easily)
>>
File: 1450738149323.jpg (94KB, 490x457px) Image search: [Google]
1450738149323.jpg
94KB, 490x457px
>>18700614
Complacency, A warlord conquers an empire and later lets it crumble becasue he becomes content with his victory and feels invincible while the foundation crumbles under him, the rise and fall of empires not due to warfar but becasue of apathy and the crumbling of it's will to strive. It dies with a whimper and not a roar. The foundation is assumed to be always there and thus gets swept away when it's not being paid attention to. Complacency leading to ignoring the fundamentals and upkeep required for things.
>>
>>18701111
>looks a lot like an interview or application process for something where you sit and justify yourself or explain why you should be hired to a lot of important high ups in the organization.

Fuck. I'd be killing it. Thanks anon. Nice quads.
>>
>>18700434
You are right. Thank you.
>>
>>18700226
>1 day a week seeing her

Impossible to get close
Give up
>>
>>18700281
Not sure if you're still around but...
Radiant
Pisces
General Reading
>>
When will I get my powers back?
>>
>>18701104
Evan
What about her, does the relationship has a bright future?
>>
>>18701104
Dov
Will I succed in leaving my country and finding opportunities abroad ?
>>
File: 4huKpli.jpg (28KB, 631x600px) Image search: [Google]
4huKpli.jpg
28KB, 631x600px
>>18701796
>>
>>18701796
I hope never
>>
24 male, trading

Is she a manipulator
>>
>>18702732

Why? You don't know me.
>>
>>18704140
Yes. Just a general please.
>>
>>18704166

5 of wands reversed, 9 of tentacles reversed, nine of swords reversed

This tells me some disagreements are keeping a wish from coming true and you need to make the necessary sacrifices to move on
>>
>>18704166

Where do you get that answer from?
>>
>>18704208
Pendulum and coins.
>>
>>18704229

What should i do about it
>>
Should I try the rituals I found online
>>
what exactly is a merkaba? a dimension traveling meditation method with your astral body or something?
>>
Trading

What should i do with this relationship
>>
>>18705095
Work to improve it.

Just a general, please. Maybe some love.
>>
>>18699895
Did I have a telepathic experience today or am I just going crazy?
>>
>>18705141
Yes. Maybe that too.
>>
>>18705152
Are you >>18699895 ?
>>
>>18705201
I am the Source omnimancer who just answered you. The much earlier post was an impostor.
>>
>>18705293
>>
if ur rlly that sp0k what am listen 2?
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.