[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Entities! What are the strangest beings you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Insect1.jpg (67KB, 634x475px) Image search: [Google]
Insect1.jpg
67KB, 634x475px
Astral Entities! What are the strangest beings you've encountered?
>>
>>18693495
German backpackers seriously every fucking time
The other was something that was definitely female and would be quite at home on /d/ i dont remember the conversation to well
>>
>>18693495
Strangest beings would probably be a group of people that did nothing but twitch incessantly and stared at me.
I got an uneasy vibe from them to stay away and decided not to push my limits since I wasn't versed in "le astral battle skills"
>>
>>18693825
Lmao astral tweaks
>>
Anyone come into contact with an entity that calls itself "the crying god"?
>>
>>18694088
Esplain pls?
>>
>>18693495
dafek? how does one encounter dese space fagits? id like 2 tell that one how big his fokin head is
>>
Just posted this story in a nope thread

>Grew up with horrible sleep paralysis and night terrors
>Stopped around high school don't remember much aside from wanting to scream but being unable to
>Join Navy as a seabee at 19
>Get out at 25 have amazing wife
>flash forward to 30, still no more sleep spoops
>Randomly wake up, try to get up to get water
>Can faintly lift arm
>Get feeling to not look towards corner of ceiling
>Look because I'm retarded
>Pool of darkness with what looks like blackheart from MvC fucked slendy
>Raw panic its fucking looking at wife
>Feel strangely calm, but still try to warn her
>It just fades into the blackness
>Gradually can move again
>Never mention it to anyone

We divorced last year, apparently around that time she had slept around. Still wtf about it, it stopped happening after I kicked her out. Shadow bro doesn't like cheaters I guess. Maybe he was trying to cuck me. I'm still perplexed on what triggered it, wasn't paranoid about her until way after it started back up.
>>
>>18695375
>>18693495
This shit. Came in this thread to ask something like this:

How is it possible for Astral entities to appear in the physical realm?
>>
>>18695386
Well in a half awake state you are still sort of dreaming.
>>
>>18695392
Insanity. Whenever I wake up the birds and dogs outside all go wild, what is this?

And funnily enough, I had a similar situation. Wasn't half awake, but got information in a dream about my partner that ended up being true. Came at a time I had no doubts about her or anything.
>>
>>18695399
Possibly light noises from them disturbing you

The subconscious is pretty terrifying, keys in on a lot of little details you'd never think of. I chalk my spook bro up to that, lest I sound insane. Although more and more people come forward with the shadow people stuff every year. I haven't heard of anyone else having a calming experience before this.
>>
>>18695375
Her infidelity invited that thing into your house.
>>
>>18695475
It's odd because bad shit happened to her constantly, scissors or knives falling from table or desk and cutting her. Car accidents, she was a half assed Wiccan and swore I brought something back from Okinawa. Burned sage, did runes. It's weird because I was panicked at first, but I calmed down quickly. Outside of her stupidity nothing bad came to me.
>>
>>18695375
Congrats faggot, its sleep paralysis. I hope your wife dies of brain cancer.
>>
>>18695375
Your subconcious is a fucking bro.
>>
>>18695601
>Ex

Hey man some people think the shit you see are extradimensional beings. Honestly I don't, just keeping thread bumped.

>>18695604
My theory, I owe him a fucking shot
>>
>>18695614
You think all entities met in the Astral are self-made manifestations?
>>
>>18693495
shadow people
>>
My mother
>>
>>18695495
>The subconscious is pretty terrifying, keys in on a lot of little details you'd never think of. I chalk my spook bro up to that, lest I sound insane. Although more and more people come forward with the shadow people stuff every year. I haven't heard of anyone else having a calming experience before this.
only Jesus wards off the shadow people who attack, You have to invoke his true name "Eashoa"
>>
>>18695614
i do beacuse half the time i see them i'm up and about in my day
>>
>>18695386
>>18695330
Op here, I can't honestly say. They're not even suppose to be in this plane of existence lol
>>
>>18695674
It wasn't malicious towards me, just the cheater.
>>
>>18695809
shadow bro ftw
>>
>>18695375
Interesting. I used to live with a girlfriend who suffered from sleep paralysis. It became incredibly severe towards the end of our relationship. Then she cheated on me. Coincidence? Probably, but whatever.
>>
>>18695386
They can't. We only see them in our minds with our sensitivity to the astral. Having said that, there are certain places which make it easier for them to be felt. And certain geometries of building structure. Anon above talked about sleep paralysis and seeing a being in the upper corner of the room. I had a similar thing happen when my kid was a toddler. We lived in an end of terrace house but our house was at an angle. Kid started to suddenly get startled and stare at the upper corner of the bedroom. When I 'looked' closer I could see something unpleasant, it felt like it was using the geometry of the corner of the room and the weird angle to the rest of the street to 'come through' a gap or weakening in the usual energetic structure of the building. It was definitely interested in the kid. I sent it packing with the psychic equivalent of a rocket up its arse, and did some space clearing and protection exercises to seal the corner of the room. It worked but I had to re-work it a couple of times more before we left that house. Now I always check when we go somewhere new.
>>
>>18695375
thats fucking wierd
>>
File: darkmatterkekring.png (2MB, 1913x873px) Image search: [Google]
darkmatterkekring.png
2MB, 1913x873px
>>18693495

According to the prophets... Kek is my "big sister."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeXOp0mB9aA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpPkp8OGQFI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wGUvBELwRU

https://twitter.com/TheImperialCult
>>
>>18698523
>I sent it packing with the psychic equivalent of a rocket up its arse

What did you do?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.