[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me about the red dots raining in a blue space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Can anyone tell me about the red dots raining in a blue space that I saw all the time as a small child?
I tried to find an image... This isn't right: the dots are too formed, and I don't remember any blue dots, and no other shapes existed.
The dots were just steadily steadily falling, and I would just watch them.
I don't remember any sounds, or anything else except a great sense of peacefulness, and wonder.
>>
>>18693307
the spiral is pedo code, you could of been drugged and fucked as a kid
>>
>>18693352
kek
>>
>>18693352
Meh: the spiral wasn't there anyway, and the falling dots were too pleasant and "right" to be something like that.
I used to ask my mom about the dots, and she had no idea what I was talking about.
>>
It's called visual snow and you should still be able to see it.
>>
>>18693622
Can you explain?
And I don't still see it :(
>>
>>18693622
Whoa, dude: I just looked it up: that's it!

But I don't see it :( and haven't for a long time.
It looks like it's linked to possible problems, but I don't have any of those.
>>
>>18693802
I can't go in detail legally but it's not an acute migraine lol. It looks kinda like one. The human mind can do fascinating things with energy and perception.
>>
Bump for info on visual snow
>>
>>18695961
It's just a glitch that makes the eye see those things when you look at certain uniformly coloured surfaces
>>
Vision static
>>
>>18693307
No context: no assistance.
You just expect us to tell you about some fucking dots?
>>
>>18693622
Wait. Is seeing static in darkness not normal? I thought my mind was just filling in for unavailable information.
>>
>>18698998
That's the assumption most people make and they're somewhat true. Prioprioceptory functions in the brain have evolved in humans to be able to reconstruct quantum states of photons by changing gluon construction. It's a heavily biased process, so it's not a 1:1 recreation. But this is happening constantly as you're conscious. It's a 24/7 process.

Not add people are effected by gravity this way. This is the ability to reconstruct perceptions of instances in space-time manifesting in current perception of space-time.
>>
>>18693307
OP I STILL GET THOSE DOTS.

In fact when I close my eyes or in a dark enviorment I always see all sorts of hallucinations, they are always very mild and not scary but as a child I would watch these dark hallucinations all the time.

Can we talk OP?
>>
For as long as I can remember, I've seen this while looking into the sky or darkness. I grew up in the california hills and would often hike as a child and while I'd break, I'd look into the distance while I smoked and just enjoy the sight of these dots two-stepping all over the mountains.

I always thought they were kinda a blackish-purple in an almost clear pocket, but of course, they always seemed like they were just barely brushing onto the realm of the visible.

Still no clue what it is, but I do enjoy the sight as much as ever, when it comes around.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.