[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1/1 my name is brianna, and i am 19 yrs old. yesterday i was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_3337-1.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3337-1.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
1/1 my name is brianna, and i am 19 yrs old. yesterday i was on two tabs of very strong acid, not sure of the dosage but my friend gave me 2 green gel tabs. they were very strong. if my words are a little jumbled please forgive me, i’m still coming down from acid. my brain is a little slow

on friday night i was on ecstasy and then at like 3 am i decided to micro dose my first tab of acid. i was just biting pieces off little by little, after every hour or so. by 1/2 of my first tab i was already seeing forms and cracks that began to look like cheese on my housemates ceiling. (i was with my housemate at this time. she was also on acid but she had only micro dosed 1/2 of a tab. by the time i finished my first tab it was about 10 or 11 in the morning. this method worked so well and my acid trip could only be described like this: all day i felt like a kid that wakes up super super early every saturday morning and they see all of the possibilities they can do and the morning just goes on forever and ever and ever. saturday morning cartoons. i felt so sober, calm, relaxed, alert, confident, secure. i felt so alive. i didn’t feel the haze that acid makes your brain feel. i felt so clear. so sober. i felt like that kid. i was having so much fun that i decided to microdose my second tab. now here’s where the fun begins..
>>
2/2 i started micro dosing again at around 12 or 1. things were really great. i went outside and went to go enjoy plant life. i was playing in the grass when i looked at my hands and saw that there was lint on my palms. i cleaned the lint off and then began to look at my hands again. i really liked looking at all of the red, orange and yellow hues that began to intensify on my skin. as i was softening my gaze i noticed that small dots began to grow on my hand. i have a really hard problem with focusing when i’m sober so i really like to just sit and stare on things, and so i decided to let the dots work it’s course. a few seconds later i look closer and see a small, stringy material. i grab it, and it’s fucking lint. it’s physical. it’s linty. i freak out a little. i repeat the process. sweep hands, look at clean ass hands, see if lint grows back. and. it. fucking did. i became so aware and freaked out and i began to question reality and what was real and if that just fucking happened and how strong the acid really was. i started thinking about reality and what the fuck it was. i started wondering if reality was constant and ever-forming, the idea that you are literally creating your own reality really made fucking sense to me and my not-sure-if-fucking-real-or-insane-lint. i try to repeat the process but the intensity of these realizations lessened as i tried to not lose my bonkers, having that shit happen to you is so groundbreaking, esp on a too much acid, i really just did not want to have to go into panic mode about having my illusion of reality shattered so suddenly and abruptly.
>>
>>
>>18692633
wow,you really need to go outside.please let me finish my story.

>capcha: Bri
>>
3/3 my friend ends up suffering from suuuuper dehydration from a nasty combo of alcohol and acid. (don’t fucking judge them. they’re young, not primed with experience and they’ll learn, like we all do) i deal with that super well because acid is so good to me. it’s like 1 or 2 am at this time and my friend is asleep on the living room and i’m still super fuckin good and acidy. i look at this one drawing of face that wasn’t finished on my house’s wall and it starts to form lines, i soften the gaze and the lines are creating themselves, molds are forming, holy shit i’m projecting my thoughts and they’re becoming things that i can see and perceive, what the fuck, i start immediately working on that face and i just follow the lines, i wait for them to grow because they can be shy, and this process takes a few hours and in that time i develop an actual attraction to that drawing and my feelings for it and the desire to make it as beautiful as i can intensified, and with that so did the lines. it was wonderful.
>>
>>
4/4 Then I found 5 dollars
>>
File: IMG_20160819_115956.jpg (271KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160819_115956.jpg
271KB, 1080x1920px
I took mescaline once, and had a similar experience. The place I live in has black lights, and so I was conquering my demons in those. Up until that point I knew that everything going on was due to the trip, I was having a good time.

And then, The Line. I noticed in my carpet a Line, straight as an arrow, picked up by the black light. My couch was aligned with it already, it went up the wall partially, and when I got out my compass... it aligned with north south. It was at this point that I was no longer sure if what I was seeing was real or the drug, so I took pictures. Yes it looks like semen but it's not, it went across the entire floor.

Much like the Line existed, this mere phenomenon pushed me over the edge and I know longer understood what was real. I sat in contemplation of the universe for the following six hours. I still have no explanation for the Line.
>>
File: IMG_20160819_120011.jpg (248KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160819_120011.jpg
248KB, 1080x1920px
Pic 2
>>
4/4 i work on it. i work on this part of an eye with a black marker and as i try to see the full picture of my lovely drawing some parts of the eye begin to mush with others because i’m a little shaky. i grab an eraser to try to erase some parts of the marker but i realize that you can’t really erase marker, it’s marker. but then i remembered the lint thing and so i decided to try to do the same thing. i began to erase and i tried to really believe that i was erasing, and that the eraser worked. i tried to visualize the eraser taking off the marker. i worked at it for like 5 min, and guess ~what~ the power of believing fucking worked, because the SLIGHTEST bit of marker was gone. i sit again and am like wtf. am i a fucking wizard, i try to do it again but i can’t. the intensity of myself lessened. it’s now 3 or 4 am and i’m kind of out of energy to project, so i decide on making my drawing a work-in-progress. i just kind of sit and relax and admire my drawing as it begins to form itself. i look downwards and i see a spoofh of red paint that looks like a baloon. i grab my black marker and begin to trace outlines so that the balloon has some depth. now please, please please bear with me:
>>
>>18692667
>when u cum lines across ur floor before moving out to trigger retards

feels good
>>
>>
5/5 i literally looked at the balloon splotch and thought “haha chicken” and a chicken head began to FORM from the top of the balloon, along with little bullets of paint shooting out of it’s head, and small red blotches of paint surrounding it. i am like what the fuck am i hallucinating and then i feel the chicken and the sploched paint and the little drip bits and they feel REAL AND FUCKING REAL AND REAL PAINT. I LOSE MY SHIT CAUSE HOL Y SHIT I FUCKIN CREATED THAT, at this point i am so convinced that i was going to go bonkers because fuckkkk, what the fuck. I'm still like what the fuck. i try to fucking rest but the acid is still goin, i am generally upset and discomforted and so i try to ground myself and remind myself that I'm on drugs, tomorrow is only sunday, and that i should enjoy being on acid. i remembered that I was hungry and so i went to go eat. worked wonders and as i closed my eyes and tried to sleep i saw some visuals, but the only really intense visual i saw was being surrounded by a blue light that then formed into a blue-ish leafy-like vortex. i tried to look into the vortex but at this point i decided that i have had too many weird experiences in the past hours and i really just feel like saving that for next trip. i really just wanted sobriety and to feel sleepy. i sleep.
>>
>>
File: IMG_3342.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3342.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
there. now im finished with my story. thanks for those who are taking me seriously

my question for you is: can you please help me figure out what is going on, and can you please provide material for me to read that can help me strengthen my psychic-y powers?? i really hope you believe this. i’m not bonkers or idk fuck pic related my drawing and the chicken.

btw, i’m sorry for the shitty photo, i haven't been on 4chan in a while and i’m really just looking for some guidance or something

pic also related: my drawing
>>
Wonder (wander?) full obervations, OP. Thank you.
>>
fuck im so dumb my initial pic is the fucking turkey balloon shit, im sorry please bear with me
>>
>>18692690
Ah get off your high horse. Just read the fuckin story.

You don't know if OP is just reposting at any rate.

Ignore it and get on already, you're the only one making a big deal of it mate
>>
>>18692719
>obervations,

thank you.

i'm really not looking to talk in depth about my trip. i just want to be leaded in the right direction
>>
Seek the Light. Use discernment, mercy and wisdom. Listen not fully to one human or text, trust without being gullible. Question without being doubtful. Love yourself, all others (for and against you), all creatures and earthy things. Weather, plants, electromagnetism, gravity... So much beauty. Get familar with different sciences, OP and balance yourself with Scripture and Reflection.
>>
>>18692616
You're an idiot, Briana
>>
i provide context and a story and some kind of PROOF and i'm still getting shitted on, all i wanted were some book suggestions or something
>>
>>18692776
You provided an unreadable wall of text because you're a teenage idiot
>>
>>18692734
>i just want to be leaded in the right direction
You became a leader when your ego died. Remember this every time you do or don't capitalize "i". You can sense the right direction and you know that many directions exist at once
>>
>>18692790
i'm sorry. i tried
>>
Op seriously? It's really obvious. It's a fucking
>>
aye thar b a Loose Moose Aboot this Hoose aye sae
>>
Don't do drugs, kids.
>>
OP here, i'm just gonna lurk the thread now and hope that somebody will help provide me with book material. thanks all and i appreciate those who are trying to help
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>18692809
>>
>>18692708
You're not bonkers, you took LSD. Gel tabs are potent as it is, you nibbled on them over an extended period of time. Not only do gel tabs tend to last a long time but by continuously consuming them you extended your trip further. When you do this sort of thing often times the sleep deprivation will compound with the trip causing further effects.

It's very common to get stuck in a thought pattern on acid and begin to think that whatever thought you're having is now the TRUTH so to speak. It's why acid can be so fucked, you are easily deluding yourself.

That said, I've taken more than my fair share of acid. There are often times where my thoughts appear to manifest, although this can also happen during sobriety.

Is it all illusion? Did you make it all up in your head? Did I make you up in my head?

It's really not worth thinking hard on, there isn't an answer. That is what you should gather from psychedelics. Their insight is ineffable, and you have to give weight to it on your own.

Nice drawing. Consider improving your mindset and environment, as well as being mindful of when you fall into certain mind states that aren't conducive to a positive experience. Happy camping.
>>
>>18692845
thank you for your response. i only want to reply because i want to note that i have showed 3 of my housemates that i really trust the chicken/turkey, and they all don't remember it being there. they remember the splotch of paint though. but maybe you're right. i guess i won't ever really know until next time, and even then. thank you for your insight
>>
>>18692842
Feel that!
Sure as fuck can't define it though.
>>
>>18692776
OP you should check out Sacred Mirrors by Alex Gray. Also Things Hidden, which is a book telling about finding a reflection of yourself, others, and world happenings within the metaphors of Scripture. Another favorite of mine is Hyperspace by Michio Kaku

B sure to read "If You Give a Moose a Muffin"
>>
>>18692924
Also "The Magick Encyclopaedia of Tits Or GTFO (Enhanced Unexpurgated Version)" by A. Weiner.
>>
>>18692881
They don't remember it being there because to them, it wasn't there. You subjectively experienced what you experienced based upon what your senses gathered from your environment. When you are on LSD, your senses are vastly altered. Your senses can perceive things in odd ways, synesthesia of course. It can also be more subtle, or more overt. A personal example would be my feeling like I am part of a house, feeling every creak of the house settling within my head like I am controlling it. Feeling a sharp sense from electronics. There are many other examples, several I'm not comfortable recalling. But this serves as an example to help you understand that you cannot take any of your senses at face value when in an altered state like that.

I can see in your OP how you could interpret that as being a turkey attached to a string like a balloon. But that does not change the fact that at face value, there is no meaning within the splotch other than the one you ascribed to it. I am able to enter your subjective view as well as retain my own subjective view.

I would recommend you read much further on psychedelics, as well as the human psyche, zen, the dao, and other people's experiences before continuing on with your experimentations. Many books that heavily helped me develop a more solidified base for exploration dealt with those concepts. Here are a couple that might assist now.

The Psychedelic Experience by Timothy Leary, readily available here: https://erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_experience_faq.shtml

Tryptamines i Have Known and Loved by By Alexander and Ann Shulgin also readily available on Erowid:
https://erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal.shtml

Any books dealing heavily in handling ego death are also important, as that is essentially the end "goal" with psychedelics. Take more until you reach that, if you decide to continue.

Just don't end up in the loony bin. Don't go running off with a god complex like I did. :)
>>
>>18693029
Have you heard of Plato's Allegory of the Cave?
>>
>>18693109
Yes.
>>
This thread is shit, the white knights getting butthurt are shit, and you're making this board shit.
>>
>>18693116
You could call it white knighting, or you could recognize the many traps psychs can cause. Maybe then you would want to foster safety for people choosing to use them, so they wouldn't make some of the severe mistakes you made yourself. Of course, mistakes are necessary.
>>
>>18693114
I read it a few years ago, which was a couple years after my first (chemically induced) psychedelic experience-- with DMT in Garden of the Gods (Colorado Springs). In Plato's context, I felt I had not only recognized the shadows as projections, but had met the puppeteers and was thrust outside into the open world of Trees and sky.. I was only 17 at the time. The past 6 years of music, touring, injury, survival, redemption etc led me to a small town Appalachian town in the North Carolina backwoods where my twisted vertebrae were realigned in 60 seconds by the prayer and touch of another. I believe I was forgiven after refuting the existence of God my whole life. Christians say He cannot be reached but only thru His son. Jews say the Creator (Blessed be His Name) cannot be formally named nor can he possibly have a mere human representation, four He exists within every single natural and unnatural action and reaction... Tao and Buddah help me reflect, seek peace, and KNOW that i can't truly know anything.

What say you?
>>
>>18693153
Garbage. 100% garbage.
>>
>>18693195
I haven't tried DMT yet, but may have an opportunity to very soon. I would like some insight on that if you would be willing to provide it. As for the rest, I would say our paths are separate but share distinct similarities. I have some sort of idea about what you may have experienced, and perhaps some of what you have gleaned, but I have no idea.
>>18693203
Yeah, OP should probably just stick to weed.
>>
>>18693195
Upon rereading what you said I think I know what you are asking now. I'd say I more align with the Tao Te Ching: "The Tao that can be named is not the eternal Tao."

The ineffable is simply that.
>>
>>18692708
You seek the law of one.
>>
>>18693253
Interesting answers, sir Falx. I see you care-fully choose your words, for The (s)Word is a dual-edged One. Funny you say gleaned-- as a younger kid I grew up working on a Farm. So far as trying DMT, I would say approach with care and intention for it is a wormhole of sorts into dreams (Spirit Molecule, building block of Amino Acids, released in REM sleep/deep meditation etc..)
1) Surround yourself with Nature, some nostalgic music, perhaps a trusted companion or two, some apples and sweet tea will do ya right as well.

2)Use a car key as the "dose", sprinkle it in a corner of a dank bowl.

3) Breathe for a few moments. Most people can't hit this stuff properly, so they barely glimpse transcendence but come away with little personal change. It's hard and it hurts.

4) Torch it and inhale from your toes. I'm talkin like 7 full seconds of torching. Keep inhaling longer* than you can.

5) This hurts, and tastes gnarly. Bear it, you're strong.

6) Hold your enormous hot painful strange breath for 30 full seconds! You'll cough, you'll shake, you'll sweat. Don't lose this breath until your vision comes to life and the ground fades away below you.

7) Exhale a deep sigh of relief. Smile. Drink some tea. Look around

8)??????

9) PROPHET
>>
>>18693415
My mothers side was farmers, also gave me a knack for telling the weather. I've been immersed in dreams since my childhood. Recurring dreams, dream precog (rare), sleep paralysis, and lucid dreaming are things I've dealt with numerously. I've only personally met one person who said they broke through, the rest either did not take enough (or didn't hit hard enough) or said they clung or fought it, like they couldn't let go.

Thank you for your insight. Much love.
>>
>>18693315
Right on, thanks. I have trouble being blunt with my questions or ideas. Many throughout my life have accused me of knowing not what I talk about because of my difficulty in defining consciousness for them in a simple, cookie-cutter sentence in a Language that encourages binary discretion. Do or do not. yes or no. this or that. good or bad. man or woman. "straight" or gay. God or science. You catch my drift? Above many different texts, Taoism feels very good to my troubled heart. Although the far Eastern teachings (in my opinion) focus almost TOO much on balancing oneself. I try to lead myself and DO something to make this this place better. We're all living and communicating with eachother across a multidimensional aether and dismiss it as "oh its just the internet, no biggie." Tao helps me balance, but I'm not walking a straight line across a tight rope. I'm tryina pull off some pretty wild shit or I'll die trying!
>>
>>18693484
Thank you for your insights as well! Another bit about DMT is you must be able to let go. Yeah I've done alot of different drugs since and at this point am largely sober, but I took DMT 3 or 4 times across 2 weeks- the only time it found me. 6 years ago. I love it and frankly I'll never do it again if I get a chance. Changed my life enough (as a shitty, confused, angry "emo" kid). The path I'm on now is right, and very intricate. If I take that stuff again I might have such an uncontrollable revelation that I could abandon this path I've worked so hard to uncover. I'm excited for you, but like you say don't end up in the looney bin! This world is nothing but Merrie Melodies anyway. They don't want you feelin like you're some kinda wise guy
>>
>>18692708

cool story , i always wondered whats its like to be on acid and from what your saying your sensory perception is amplified like 100x over, that is fucking scary and awesome at the same time, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>18692834

Briana, The only one I know of with books on that subject is Carlos Castaneda, but be careful with what you find out.
>>
>duuuude brooo reality n shiiiit this acid wooooaah duuuude lint n shit brooo

FUCK you. None of its real and youll die ALONE.
>>
tldr dont do drugs fucktard
>>
Tldr 19 yo kid does drugs gets fucked up

Wow
>>
>>18692616
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>18692708
You're asking people to do that based on an acid trip. That's about as retarded as it gets. The effects of drugs include warping your perception, nothing "psychic" about it, just your nerves getting clogged with the molecules in the drug, get over it.
>>
File: 1484107237596.png (83KB, 381x408px) Image search: [Google]
1484107237596.png
83KB, 381x408px
>>18692798
And you did well. Some people are just assholes. It's a longer read, but The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy might have what you're looking for. There's plenty in it to think and grow on. Douglas Addams is truly a gifted author and has clear interest in expanding minds through subtle means.

Something that's just fun in every way on acid is flipping thru a copy of Codex Seraphinianus. It's designed to read like an atlas from some distant planet or alternate reality.

Have fun on the come down and recognize that you only ever really come down when you come down. Good life, stranger!
>>
>>18692708
i dont think doing acid gives you anypowers per say. its def good with artistic mumbo jumbobut at the end of the tripyou realize you were just trippin.
Ifyou reallywant to get in touch with spiritual voodoojoojoos than do some belladonna or any kind of solonacea plant that contains scopolamine.
also make sure to havea sitter and start low,
(do not consume any raw plant material as it is really toxic, make tea instead andtake tiny sips.) for instance 350 seeds of stramonium or 2.5 hole flowers of brugmansia should do the trick.
>>
>>18692651
acid and alcohol is great dude

remember, if you have any insane ideas like 'im psychic' while you're tripping, IGNORE THEM when you stop. it's not real.

being weak minded is what leads to psychosis
>>
>>18692708
you're retarded, Brianna, if you think that your acid trip has any reality outside the time your mind is in a drug-induced haze.

It's fucking acid. Try that shit not on drugs and see what happens, OR, if you REALLY want to be scientific, go ahead and pop a couple more tabs and make sure you film and narrate everything that's going on, then watch when sober.

Then you'll see that u r dumb.
>>
>>18692708
the drawing is cool though, not gonna lie.
>>
File: Planet of the sluts.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
Planet of the sluts.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>This thread
Next you'll tell me you want to summon a succubus
>>
>>18696759
But anon, don't you know that succubi are real?
>>
File: kek_the_radiant.gif (373KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
kek_the_radiant.gif
373KB, 650x650px
>>18692708
There's only two real spiritual lessons you can get from LSD:

1. You are NOT your brain. LSD scrambles your brain and causes it to malfunction, yet YOU still exist. Even as your brain is totally corrupted, your true essence in still there.

2. The things you perceive with your body (and brain) are not a true reflection of reality. The fact that taking a drug can cause things to look different PROVES that your perception of them was NEVER reliable in the first place. Focus on the TRUE UNCHANGING essence of things. A thing has an essence no matter what size, shape, or color you THINK it is. It's true existence is unaffected by YOUR inaccurate perception of it. Your feelings for friends and family will not change on LSD. That's a major clue right there.

Good luck neuronaut!
>>
>>18697187
>implying your brain stops existing on LSD

I didn't even want to read the rest, but I stomached it. Glad you're 'woke'
>>
>>18692708
>does hallucinogen
>has hallucinations
WOW THIS MUST BE PARANORMAL
>>
>>18693571
>I'm tryina pull off some pretty wild shit or I'll die trying!
Chaos magick, squire!
I think there's a good balance between learning both eastern and western magick, and chaos magick is as western as it gets imo.
If you're asking for book recommendations on chaos magick
>Condensed Chaos
>Prometheus Rising
>Liber Null
Preferably in that order, as far as I've studied, haven't come to read them yet, but heard good recommendations!
>>
>>18697220
Not my post, but from what i understand anon didn't imply that your brain stops existing, but that your brain temporarily stops relaying reliable data, leading you to understand that your basic set of sensory input is capable of misleading you, causing you to question how many sensory reactions to objects and events in everyday sober life are inaccurate or misperceived, or if there is even an inherently proper or perfect perception at all
>>
Well, to OP.
>Yadda yadda, I also apparently 'THOUGHT' magic was real when I did LSD, yadda yadda.
Read the basic 'starter' books on magick if you really want to get into it, and may I recommend to read the Kybalion first, not because it's the best book ever, but because it's short and will assist you in thinking magically.
This is my personal library because I can't find the 'official' one.
https://mega.nz/#F!BcViwbhY!pYG-mI2Le-Xd8sFPH9Iilw
But before you ponder on the other ones than the Kybalion, which are long reads, I just reminded myself of this:
http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-FOURTH-PDF-EDITION-530005584
Which will also help you majorly in thinking magically.
>>
Why is this on /x/?
>>
>>18697387
First off, because 'magic'.
Also second off, where else would it be, like cmon man.
>>
>>18697456
Drugs aren't paranormal, this garbage should be on /b/. Even more so considering OP can't even fucking write properly, newfags should lurk more instead of posting shit like this
>>
>>18692616
>2 green gel tabs
>lsd in -pill form

nigga wat
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.