[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If people deny the moon landing, how do we expect people to believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2813.jpg (265KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2813.jpg
265KB, 1440x900px
If people deny the moon landing, how do we expect people to believe in the future Mars landing?
>>
>>18691443
because we will see people landing on mars
>>
File: 20170209_165752.jpg (632KB, 1388x811px) Image search: [Google]
20170209_165752.jpg
632KB, 1388x811px
>>18691443
Fakeness wont be so easily spotted, because of way much better technology than in 1960's.
>>
>>18691443
Get Spielberg to direct it. Not saying Kubrick did a shit job, it's just that he didn't
Use the budget wisely.
>>
>>18691473
masterbait
>>
how do we expect people to believe in anything?
>>
>>18691443
Film and record everything. Every goddamn second.
Have a lot of photo cameras and different equipment to make panoramas and 3d shots
Perform experiments on demand LIVE from Mars.
>>
>>18691443
So why are they waiting? All this decades all still no humans on Mars? Why explain that
>>
>>18692439
Maybe research and become informed on the current Mars mission and it's hurdles to answer your own dumb question.
>>
>>18691526
I agree
If he hadn't blown everything on the costume design, and put more effort on special effects.
>>
The meetings who think the moon landing was a hoax are all going on the first rocket to Mars.
>>
Well the people who think the moon landing is fake are retards. So who cares what they think?
>>
>>18692439
Mars is at least twice as far away.
>>
Waste of money. Alternative fuels should be first on the list.
>>
>>18694341
>"The moon landing was fake"
> Lmao fucking retards
>"Dude I hunted 5 skinwalkers and summoned a succubus yesterday, I didnt get any evidence though sorry bro"
>Man that's badass, it's ok I believe you.

This is you.
>>
>>18691443
Dont tie it in with cold war propaganda giving reasonable doubt as to its validity.
>>
I don't think that the ones in charge of these missions care whether or not people believe it was done.
It's for research, not attention.
>>
File: clearly_shitpost.png (152KB, 360x840px) Image search: [Google]
clearly_shitpost.png
152KB, 360x840px
>>18691443
TFW when the first person on Mars says, "One small step for man, one giant leap for manki-", JUST THEN I break onto the movie set, run up to him while fully naked with a giant erection and kick him right in balls. Finally I yell "TRUMP 2020" and run off into the distance, my erect penis bouncing along with me.
>>
>>18696808
Mmm, nope. Don't believe in succubi either.
>>
>>18696808
>the moon landing was fake guys, flags don't blow no stars
>look at this footprint guys, so BIG, HAS to be a cryptid

This is you, faggot.
>>
>>18692340
Isn't there a 20 minute delay to send and receive messages to Mars?
>>
>>18697092
1 AU is about eight light minutes, so much less than 20.
>>
File: 2000YardStare.jpg (293KB, 468x490px) Image search: [Google]
2000YardStare.jpg
293KB, 468x490px
Wouldn't it have been harder to fake the moonlanding with the video editing/recording technology at the time than to actually put people in a rocket propelled tin can and just do it?
>>
Why would they fake something they had already done. You really think they would risk first moon landing being live? One small step for mankind wasn't mankinds first step on the moon, they couldn't risk it. It was just opening night
>>
>>18696767
Maybe even three times
>>
>>18691443
I do not deny the moon landings were a hoax, I know it.
>>
>>18691443
So this is my theory: The moon landing was faked. It makes sense for the time period, morale building, etc. But I do believe we DID make it to the moon legitimately afterwards, just not as early as we claimed to. We HAD to win cause murrica I guess.

Mars landing I don't think would be faked since there's no real reason. We aren't in a cold war with another country and the countries that we are warring with don't seem to be trying to race us to mars right now.
>>
File: mars bricks.png (802KB, 1085x699px) Image search: [Google]
mars bricks.png
802KB, 1085x699px
>>18691443
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.