[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you learned from meditation? About consciousness,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Many-Galaxies-3.jpg (382KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
Many-Galaxies-3.jpg
382KB, 700x467px
What have you learned from meditation?

About consciousness, the inner workings of the mind, metaphysics etc
>>
Humans radiate emotion and we are a very easily influenced species
>>
>>18691043
Is there anything you'd like to share or are you thinking of starting?
>>
>>18691252
I just want to skip the process of meditating and have people tell me what they've learned instead because I'm a lazy fuck
>>
>>18691287
You're very rude. Is your life so miserable and worthless you have to attack someone of the internet?
Leave people alone. You're probably fuckingdecrepit from loneliness because no one wants to be around a person like you.

Back off and try being a better person.
>>
>>18691313
Lol what? How am I attacking anyone? I called MYSELF a lazy fuck
>>
>>18691043
Whats it to you?
>>
>>18691043
Sometimes you need to just go with the flow of your consciousness. Especially when you're just getting started. As you get better at understanding yourself you'll be able to exercise more control over where your mind goes.
>>
>>18691287
There's benefits to meditation outside of just learning, friend.
>>
File: 1481365370412.jpg (34KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481365370412.jpg
34KB, 360x360px
>>18691313
>people who attack someone on the internet are miserable and worthless
>proceeds to attack someone on the internet

okay my dude
>>
This thread's pretty embarrassing so far but i'll throw some random shit out there just to bake; let's role gents. Okay so this universe is 1 of infinite and is pretty cool and stuff. This one in particular was made when the combination of 7 different types of Primal matter (for lack of a better term) conjoined and thusly we have 7 main planes of evolution 7 colors when shined through a prism and 7 notes in the octave, etc etc. Right now humanity is on the edge of cosmic evolution and has been for 75,000 years or so. The main point of the 3rd plane is 2 fold as most concepts can only be brought to a point of paradox given our binary system of thought (via YES or NO) this however is also because the first distortion this universe brought upon itself (the big bang) Was Infinite turning into Finite to basically give the universe a chance to explore itself using perpetual-motion-self-evolving-separational-creation. Getting back to the 3rd density of existence and its 2 fold LESSON is"The Choice" as described in many religious texts. This choice is basically a decision that operates under the specific entities guidelines and only makes itself available once an entity has reached a certain stage of "awareness". When this awareness is reached the entity regardless of its "earthly" level of consciousness will decide to proceed on the "cosmic evolution" in 1 of 2 states, these being positive or negative but basically roll around into good or evil. Once this choice has been made it can be reverted however. Anyways im bored, thats enough for now unless someone else gets schwifty and brings me back.
>>
>>18691438
That's really interesting man.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.