[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this be further proof the Mandela effect? The bible verse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: lion.png (342KB, 627x641px) Image search: [Google]
lion.png
342KB, 627x641px
Would this be further proof the Mandela effect? The bible verse "The Lion shall lay with the lamb" changed in Spanish too. This guy mentioned it 2011

quick translation

>Almost every week, for sure almost every day, I receive a message by e-amil, a letter, a phone call, a consult of someone saying "I know somewhere int he bible it says the lion shall lay with the lamb!, but I cannot find it! I've looked and I've looked and I've looked y i know you for sure should know where since the name of the ministry is the Lamb and the lion.

It seems fucking weird /x/ I can understand some English speakers but Spanish speakers doing this as well? How can you explain that?
>>
>>18690735

I know this too, jehovas used to come here and give me flyers and I've saved some of them. One of them has a pic of that.
>>
>>18690735
quien sabe
>>
even the Darth Vader "Luke I am your father" is remember is Spanish as well. It couldn't just be a mistranslation by the English speakers and the Spanish speakers could it?
>>
If these timelines are merging, why did david tyree make the exact same catch in every one and the giants went on to win sb XLII? Sports results seem like obvious things that could have gone one way or the other but nobody remembers the pats winning that game even though 99 times out of 100 that catch doesnt happen
>>
>>18690735
I go to a catholic school. I've not once ever heard of this verse, ever.
>>
>>18690735
Jesus Christ it's probably just a mis-remembrance

New International Version
The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.
>>
Devout Christian my entire life, I remember my old church had a tapistry of a lion and a lamb and that it was a verse.
>>
>>18691316
It's a weird one partly because lion and leopard mean almost the same thing. Lion = leo, leopard means male lion p much. So translation fuckery.
>>
>>18690735
There's more than one version of the book, anon. Holy shit, how can you not know this?
>>
>>18690735
Do you fucking understand (((proof))) go away you fucking retard! You are more retarded than a 5 year old and even more so for taking time out to broadcast it to complete strangers (((online))). ANYONE WHO ENTERTAINS THIS IS MORE RETARDED THAN OP FOR HAVING DONE SO!
>>
>>18690735
Wasn't that a tag line for one of the twilight books? But yeah i'm sure it came from the bible somewhere.
>>
>>18691281
The M.E. isn't being done by merging timelines. This is done by some unknown tech, and there is a campaign of disinformation to hide the cause.
>>
>>18691222
I always remembered it as "No, I am your father"

Your timeline is wrong anon, quantum superposition is doing some spooky things to you all
>>
>>18695209
And if it is indeed quantum superposition, it could mean I'm running out of universes for quantum immortality

You all can blame it on this timeline to me, or you in case you are suffering of the same effects, everybody is on their own surviving timeline according to quantum immortality

Stop dying anons
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.