[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to use the dark arts to combat the satanic agenda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: ghottard4.png (408KB, 800x399px) Image search: [Google]
ghottard4.png
408KB, 800x399px
Is it possible to use the dark arts to combat the satanic agenda being pushed on to this world?

Like a fight fire with fire type thing, or giving Satanism a taste of its own medicine.

Would you still be damning your soul, even if you're practicing such things for the greater good?
>>
If you've already taken the mark unknowingly, I don't see the harm in bring the hellfire down on those that deserve and desire it anyways .
My soul is already destined for the void after this life .
>>
>>18689909
bringing *
>>
File: wat.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>
>>18689864
no.

only iron and prayer works.
>>
Stay meek. Stay away. Get a gun and hide in the forest until it passes. They'll collapse on themselves anyway.
>>
File: Veiledmeaning.jpg (292KB, 800x1370px) Image search: [Google]
Veiledmeaning.jpg
292KB, 800x1370px
>>18689864

Dark also means obscure and hidden. Some very clever people, who know God exists, want to lawyer their way into getting away with murder, by all appearances.
>>
File: odin_wanderer_500.png (727KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
odin_wanderer_500.png
727KB, 500x700px
>>18689991

Defense against the Card Arts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9aakzGjcY
>>
>>18689864

>christian thinks satanists rule the world and want to fight them using satanic rituals

If you really are of the positive alignment (following in the christian god of any kind) you shouldn't use sorcery. It's part of that religion that you can't, so yes you'll be damned if you do.

If you on the other hand are not of that religion, you can use occult methods, because it is not forbidden for you unless you accepted a worldview where it is forbidden. Satanists of different kinds are also against the evil agenda, so your view is kind of simplistic.

demonic =/= evil
>>
>>18689991
It's women. I fucking knew they were up to something.
>>
File: EVIL_ITSELF.png (369KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
EVIL_ITSELF.png
369KB, 640x422px
Plz meme Soros to death
>>
>>18690310
on it. hes gonna die from a drug "complication" that will have fuzzy details.
>>
>My religion is true
No
>>
>>18689864
For that to happen, the dark side must be like a "divided house". I don't believe it is divided. We are divided, and we will lose as it must be.
>>
>>18690417
Must we though? What if we just never give Christ a reason to come back?
>>
File: druid_by_damascus5-d4a43ac.jpg (159KB, 757x1056px) Image search: [Google]
druid_by_damascus5-d4a43ac.jpg
159KB, 757x1056px
This is some retarded shit you've got going on guys.
>>
File: menwhostareatgoats.jpg (126KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
menwhostareatgoats.jpg
126KB, 444x460px
>>18690566

You think he was serious about the part where evil people go to hell?
>>
>>18689864
Those who play with the devils toys will be brought inch by inch to weild his sword.
>>
>>18689909

Taking the mark unknowingly. lol. Gonna pretty obvious when someone brands your right hand or head.
>>
>>18689864
Holy "fire" is a great deal more complex and multifaceted than Satan's fire, which is basic. Fire was given to His most beautiful angel, His favorite son, who in controlling such powers is not to be trusted, but IS to be learned from. Consider the churning nuclear elemental creating engines (stars) of the cosmos. That fire orchestrates entire solar systems, but is literally doomed within SECONDS of synthesizing the element of Iron.
>>
File: Time 2017-02-08 at 9.07.06 AM.png (94KB, 659x439px) Image search: [Google]
Time 2017-02-08 at 9.07.06 AM.png
94KB, 659x439px
Take not the destiny of righteousness into your own hand, but channel the will of the Lord through his own hand (yours). It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>18689864
The "satanic agenda" was pushed onto the world ages ago. He's quite tricky, kinda like the English language. He uses an understanding of Nature for his own benefit, declaring war all too quickly and annihilates his "unholy" "enemies" from across the world.
>>
>>18689864
Evil will only ever result in evil op.
>>
File: 1448251950588.jpg (80KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1448251950588.jpg
80KB, 720x479px
Don't focus on destroying evil. Focus on creating good.

Fighting is what they want you to do. Nothing confuses and pisses demonic fucks off harder then ignoring them and spreading happiness.
>>
>>18692250
Pretty vague
What are "devils toys"?

>>18692301
Holy fire? And satan is an allegory for the shit in existence, though an entity is probably living off the name.
>>
>>18692406
>>18692406

This. Whether in the physical realm, or here in the Aethernet.
>>
>>18689864
>>>18692250
>Pretty vague
>What are "devils toys"?

Witchcraft my guy
>>
>>18689864
I let god fight my battles for me. I know that we all receive justice for what we put out. Helping others overcome their evil ways is more noble than enacting evil to punish them. Love can transform the reality you see. The dark is polarized by conflict for power, if you fall into the same ways you won't be very different from those you hate.
>>
>>18690025
Satanist of a different kind?
Satanists not with Satan?

Wtf
>>
>>18692410
>What are "devils toys"?
They're those odd tube shaped objects in your mom's sock drawer.
>>
>>18692438
that's good advice
>>
Yahweh doesn't like his worshippers using magic and witchcraft because it works as well against his host as it does any other non corporeal beings.

Just don't dick around with any attempts at magic or combating malevolent entities if you don't know what you're doing or lack an iron will and rock solid belief, regardless of what that belief is in.
>>
>>18690403
Yes it is
>>
That's what the Anti-Christ is going to do actually. He will stop satan's NWO agenda using supernatural abilities and claim that he is god and that humans can be like god.

This is why Anime is like DBZ and One Punch man are so popular because they contain messages that humans that they don't need a savior, they can save themselves through training and their natural abilities.

It's just fucking programming lol They want you to think to fight "the man" like those hipster main character chosen ones in the hollywood movies.

Good is not good
>>
>>18698665
Good is good... Check your lingo, gringo
>>
>>18698471
Magic is made up fairytale bullshit, the only real magic is psycological manipulation, thats what the symbols are for, youtube and tv are full of "magic" all you have to do is watch a bunch of bullshit media and you'll be acting like a nutcase in no time
>>
>>18689864
No the dark arts sully you, and make you unfit for God's kingdom. They are evil powers, and that kind of power corrupts. There is good powers to control and manifest however.

Good and evil are the cosmic extremes and as a result the strongest forces.
>>
>>18698665
This post is full of misconceptions and overall false. Either it was intentional and this Anon is actively trying to deceive people or he is just badly misinformed himself.
>>
The house divided cannot stand. Evil comes in twos, not ones because only truth can stand alone. It takes twice as many evil people to keep up with one truthteller. One truthteller can be highly effective (ala MLK) and defeat multiple liars. The truth defeats evil every time. Become one person, live authentically, give no grace and extend no mercy to deliberate liars. Evil starts to rapidly go down in defeat.
>>
File: b666.jpg (707KB, 950x1075px) Image search: [Google]
b666.jpg
707KB, 950x1075px
>>
>>18698917
yah...right . She'll probably name them 'Anti and Christ '
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.