[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep forgetting. I keep watching, but I keep fucking forgetting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IS.Az.jpg (33KB, 837x495px) Image search: [Google]
IS.Az.jpg
33KB, 837x495px
I keep forgetting. I keep watching, but I keep fucking forgetting. How do i stop the cycle? why do some remember, but I never do? Years and years and years it feels. but its only been 2 days. it just popped the fuck up

my idea is that I need one final viewing, but I have to remember all the other times i watched before i watch again. if i dont remember, the last viewing will never be the final one. it will always be the first and the last.

when i remember it, i cant find it. when i forget, somehow, i know where to stumble upon it. maybe it knows how to attack the subconscious?

hold for me please. you have to make me remember next time, before the final time I watch. I need a word a trigger word that will bring it all back to me. i dont fucking know, it may take a few tries but i think i can get there. i need to remember all the other times. That way I can always remember the final time, and never watch it again.

It will happen soon. I will forget it all yet again. piece by piece. it all comes back like a tank. like a seizure when i watch it, then gone again

Writing a memo doesnt work as i always assume its by the hand of someone fucking with me even though I warned myself of that. multiple times. recording myself sent me into the worst frenzy for some reason, and the sad part is that i STILL FUCKING FORGOT. i deleted the recording, something i will gladly not force myself to remember even though im sure it will come back at some point. it always does

A pic hasnt same effect. luckily i thought quickly as the memories flooded back this last time.

Its all I need hopefully. just a simple way to send a spark to my brain. a place i frequent, one of my favorite topics to read and explore, now an actual curse.

i just done know what else to do or even if theres any logic to my plan
>>
>>18689662
stop roleplaying faggot
>>
The alien was bendy, like a rubber chicken. He freaked out when it twisted his cartilage bones.

Then I realised he was an alien and laid him on the ground to give him a back rub.

??

Also soldiers patrolling streets.

They haven't gone away you know.
>>
>>18689688
Big Boss is the leader of a motorcycle gang now.

Hotel California.

And the price that must be paid; I thought the price was the "you only live once price", but the father said it was, "you can't get it up anymore".
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.