[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have the ability to, after talking to troubled people and learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I have the ability to, after talking to troubled people and learning their sorrows, hold their hand and look into their eyes while absorbing some of the sorrow and replace it with hope.

I can physically feel myself getting anxious and colder, and the people I do it to in turn turn very emotional and afterwards very happy and relaxed. Alcohol enhances the effect.

I have done this with people of all ages, gender, and nationality.

What is this ability called?
>>
You might be doing some sort of energy work intuitively. I think I've experienced similar to you... for me someone I just met or barely know would just feel compelled to unload emotional baggage, crying and all that, and when I'd hug them I'd get this massive jolt of energy. I didn't feel cold or anxious, though.

You might be a bit empathic, but unlike some you can transfer some of their feelings to you instead of merely feeling it as your own while they maintain it. Be careful not to let this harm you. Do you feel ok afterwards? You might need to learn to control it better. Some call it a type of psychic vampirism, but that tends to come a long with an ass-load of bullshit and psychodrama, so beware of that.
>>
File: tumblr_lbdoo2iyfN1qzmowao1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lbdoo2iyfN1qzmowao1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x333px
>>18688888

Just coming in to say sweet quints
>>
>>18688888
fucking beautifully put
>>
>>18688888
I feel it afterwards, like the aftershocks of an anxiety attack or the shavings from a bitter cold. I'm perfectly able to contain it, as I know it's from another person, and I just have to dissipate it slowly. A good sleep does the trick.

I've only done it consciously about 3 times, tonight being one of them. Still trembling a bit as I type this.

I would only ever do this on someone I know have a good heart, but are laden down with sorrow. Tonight, that was a 60yo man who for the last 5 years have worked himself half dead to cover his terminal ill wifes' hospital bills, while living ascetic. When we parted, he was filled with energy, feeling like a young man, going on about how we both are gonna go to town and meet women.

It's an ability I've inherited from my mother, whose ancestors were Spanish gypsies.

Also, check'd.
>>
I have to sleep now, but I'm hoping this thread is still up if you need more, OP. Mind you, I am no expert, but I do know what you are talking about, and might be able to help if you need help.

>>18688900
Nice dubs yourself, anon

>>18688906
Thank you
>>
Mentally ill, by way of an inflated sense of self worth based upon failing to meet traditional means

Basically your probably a loser and upset about it so your body created a super power that you can see or hear so you think your special.

Pro tip - no ones special
>>
>>18688919
That's awesome, anon. It can be a powerful gift. This might sound common or cheesy but learn to ground your energy and shield yourself in case you encounter anything bad or any entity that might want to take advantage of this. Just imagine the energy as a physical thing that you can move with your mind, that's what I've been doing.

Also be careful, people you use this on can become dependent, or addicted, or obsessive, and when you feel other's suffering too much it can weigh you down more than you realize. Be careful not to get sucked into people's problems through this, to the point where solving their problems or making them happy feels like your purpose. That can become codependency, or you might even become controlling or draining if the person is passive at first. It's really really easy to become too attached, literally, and for that to create all sorts of problems in the long run. Just keep this in mind so that you'll recognize when to pull back or limit it.

I had a lot of relationship trouble and issues being around people in general back before I became aware of what I was doing and started trying to control it. People would be just plain put off by me upon meeting or else would adore me and then quickly find me draining. I felt like they were using me and then throwing me away when they were done. My relationships now vs my relationships back then are like night and day, since I became aware of the energy transfer and empathic links that were going on.
>>
>>18688940
So an artist isn't born with some innate talent that they must then hone? I'm sure you are as average as you say you are. Is that why you project your insecurity and limitations upon those around you? You say he has an over inflated sense of self worth, and yet he has only spoken of his personal experience and perspective, where as you seem to think you speak for us all, as though reality will surely revolve around your world view alone. I have news for you anon, must of us grew out of thinking the world revolves around us in our adolescence.
>>
>>18688940
>your probably a loser

Also "You're"

Are you 'Your not physic' shitposter from that one thread?
>>
>>18688871
What druggie told you that? It was Marco wasn't it! Damn Marco.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.