[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/ I really need your help. Long story: For 9-10 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 20170226_112325.jpg (4MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_112325.jpg
4MB, 4608x2592px
Hi /x/
I really need your help.
Long story:
For 9-10 years I keep waking up in the night at exactly 03:23. Not necesseraly every night, but at least 3-4 times a week.
I've talked to a psychiatrist about this but he didn't know anything about a phenomenon like this. The only idea he had was sleep paralysis but I can rule that out because I'm able to move and I'm don't halluzinate. Also I can't remember any nightmares when I wake up.
The only stuff I feel is just numbing fear. No unusual smell, no memories coming back. Nothing, just fear and the fact that I'm awake at 03:23.
Guys pls, I'm not joking or looking for attention.
Any thoughts?

Pic related, it's stuff i scribbled after waking up again.
>>
>>18688799
Can you translate the german? Do you speak german normally OP? If this ends up reading some dumb hitler joke troll i'm gonna be sad.

That said, 3 am is the witching hour where spooky shit usually happens.
>>
Top left to bottom left:
"Sleep"
"Why these eyes?" ( I honestly dont know why i scribbled that)
"HELP"
"Shadows dancing on the wall" (Because i couldve sworn that there was smth moving on the wall but that could also have been a car from the outside or any other normal stuff)
>>
ye, german is my first language.
Sry for any shitty english.

It's not just 3am but exactly 03:23am when I wake up. On the minute, everytime i wake up.
>>
Sounds like mild schizophrenia to me. You may have had a traumatic experience in the past and noticed the time was 3:23 on the clock even for just a split second your subconscious absorbed that and may be setting off your internal clock to go off at thst time. Dig a little deeper into your psyche, try and reflect on any harrowing experiences
>>
>>18688799
>Schlafen
Sleeping
>Warum diese Augrn
Why these eyes?
>Hilfe
Help
>Schatten tanzen an der Wand
Shadows dancing on the wall
>Nein
I think you know what this means xd xd
Means, no.
>>
>>18688799
>Read this
http://www.spiritualkey.com/resources/Lavender.pdf
>Buy some lavender incense, or read about sage if you want/if lavender doesn't work
>Next time you wake up at 03:23
>Burn incense
>Lie down flat on your back in bed and do 'the plank', having your arms straight next to your body
>Try asking it questions that you have built up over the years
>Like, why? And stuff like that.
>>
3 + 20 - 3 + 0 = 23

Oh my fucking god OP
>>
>>18688899
you can't divide by zero, retard.
>>
File: 632587976.jpg (599KB, 1280x867px) Image search: [Google]
632587976.jpg
599KB, 1280x867px
>>18688904
umm...
when did + become รท?
>>
Schizophrenia was my first guess as well but considering the fact that I'm in therapy for almost a year now (depression and eating disorder) and my psychiatrist didnt notice about possible schizophrenia sounds kinda dumb to me. Either that or he just doesnt give a fork.
I've already talked to my parents/siblings about that and no one can recall anything that couldve happened at 03:23.
I mean I'm asking in an anon image board for help/advice as some kind of last resort.
>>
>>18688909
Ah, my bad. I tried to justify what you wrote.
You're not stupid in the sense that you don't know you can't divide by zero, you're stupid in the sense that you can't do basic arithmetic. Your math problem's answer it 20, not 23 fuckhead.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
>>18688913
Wrong anon, I'm haunting (You) exclusively
>>
I was tripping on some 4 aco dmt a week ago and I believed I had died at 3:00am. I was basically stuck in a thought loop for an hour; believing I had gone to hell and would just keep reliving the hour over and over with clocks never reading past that time.

Worst experience of my life.
>>
>>18688927
You must have had a short and noneventful life thus far
>>
>>18688927
That sounds like I never want to try dmt
>>
>>18688945
yes you do
~another druggie anon
>>
>>18688933
I've had some pretty traumatic shit happen, but I wouldn't ever wish an experience like that on anyone.

>>18688945
4 aco dmt is very similar to shrooms. Probably not what you were thinking of.
>>
this is the dumbest kid shit i've yet seen on /x/
>>
>>18689232
Yeah, he doesn't even listen to the one fact that we could actually help him with, and that's it being a demonic entity.
Confirmed schizo/shill thread.
>>
Wouldn't it be

Schatten an der Wande getanzen
For shadow dancing on the wall?
What do I know I am just a limey!
>>
>>18688799
I have the same thine happen to me only at 6:30 every day even if I don't set my alarm!!!
>>
>>18688799
Hi

The same happens to me, althought I don't know the exact time (it's around 3 AM, thought)

I'm interested in your case, as mine is similar. I suddenly wake up, full in fear, almost panicking out for no apparent reason. I can move, everything is normal, I don't remember anything weird, but for some reason I'm scared the hell out.

Once I heard a rumbling noise that woke me up from a dream. I explain myself. I was dreaming that I was in school, normal dream, then I hear a weird noise coming outside the dream (as it broke the entire argument of that dream), louder and louder and louder until I felt that it "expelled" me from there and I woke up in the same situation than always.

Someone, please, what the hell could it be? I'm not as obsessed as OP (I haven't draw anything lol) but it kinda sucks.

ADITIONAL DATA: I'm from Spain (Alicante), 20 years old, physically sane (and I'd like to know that also mentally), I don't do anything weird before sleeping.... ah, it doesn't happens daily or weekly, maybe like 1 or 2 times a month. Always around 3 AM.
>>
File: europe-tzmap.png (228KB, 750x430px) Image search: [Google]
europe-tzmap.png
228KB, 750x430px
>>18688799
>>18691210
hmm, both Germany and Spain lie in the same timezone
>>
>>18691170
Nope. He did it right.
>>
>>18688799

Do you always go to sleep at the same time? You could try to mess up your sleep rythm and and see if it breaks the biological clock.

One expalantion could that your cave man senses are getting triggered by something. The always present fear could be your mind just trying to wake you up and flee from the predator.
>>
>>18688799
Sudden impending doom on waking is a type of sleep paralysis phenomenon. As for the timing I can't speak to it. Also look up 'old hag syndrome'. It's a mostly common phenomenon regarding the emotional aspect.

it is possible to train your body to wake at nearly exact times as I used to do this in rehab with highly regimented environments/patterns.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.