[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT >tell us your astral projection stories >what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1482211847516.jpg (93KB, 585x686px) Image search: [Google]
1482211847516.jpg
93KB, 585x686px
ITT
>tell us your astral projection stories
>what's your astral projection technique
>have you fought in the spiritual war in the astral plane?
>>
can i clean my soul in the astral plane or am i going to run into a demon that feeds off my negative energy?
>>
>>18688383
I've only done is twice, In fact I tried it yesterday.

My technique is that I lay straight in my bed, no noise or sound in my room. I get really relaxed which takes around 5 minutes. I focus on my third eye t'll its open. I then start to imagine I'm in a hammock and I'm moving left and right, making sure my body doesn't actually move. When my body starts to feel like its vibrating, it's working and I start to escape my body. My only problem is that I get freaked out, my heart starts to race like crazy and I just stop my self from actually getting out of my body. I'll be trying again soon.
>>
EVERYONE HERE IS A FUCKING FAGGOT, SPECIALLY THE JANITOR

thats about all
peace out
>>
>>18688511
confirmed
>>
>woke up in the night to someone talking behind my bedroom door
>the words spoken were haunting but private
>wtf burglar? Try to jump out of bed.
>Fucking Nope. Can't move
>Put all my strength into getting out of bed.
>Weird energy like electricity rushing till my body finally moves.
>Peel myself out of this electric feeling and out of the covers and stand up
>Can't see shit, way too dark
>Stumble to door. Find handle, and open it.
>Sounds legit. Black darkness on otherside of door.
>FUCKING NOPE there's a window right in the hall very bright at night.
>Voice repeats what it said. Very emotionally impactful. Startled though.
>Sufficiently spooped and jump back
>Trip on bed, and fall onto it
>Huge energy rush again
>Flail around, fuck this electricity paralysing shit
>Back in bed??, back under covers??? Did I fall through covers? light back to normal. Back in body??....???
>Oh shit I fucking left my body....
>Never sleep with door open.
>It's still open.
>>
>>18688383
never had it. i have become interested in this recently. is there any good books / tutorials for noobs? only thing i found was some happy hippie hairy fags on youtube
>>
I'm trying to use the little method, but I need more practice along my "route" on the ethereal plane.

I had an out of body experience once. It was hard to describe. Apparently I have a really good aptitude for it, but the connection was so lose the world around me was phasing in and out. I would hear sounds then whatever i heard materialized just beyond my view and the ground was moving like a giant wave constantly.
>>
How do I known if I'm astral projecting or just lucid dream
>>
>meditate
>got lighter feeling in the chest
>sleep
>get vivid dreams
>>
>>18688572
watch lucidology 101. Also read robet's monroe's books.
>>
File: alfred e. nueman.jpg (295KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
alfred e. nueman.jpg
295KB, 600x953px
Looks like Alfred
>>
>>18688504
That is an interesting technique. I find sleep paralysis gets me instant vibrations. Too bad I can't figure out how to trigger it anymore
>>
>>18688605
There may not be a difference.
>>
>>18689320
That's like saying there is no difference between crawling and running.
>>
>>18688383
>the spiritual war in the astral plane
Which one?
>>
Humans lucid dream.

Gods astral project.

Since I was a god in my past life, I am able to astral project every night. I interact with spirits frequently. They call their world, "Gomorrah." Loved ones who passed away visit me there frequently.

God is there too, but She passed away and her final resting place is the moon. Her name was Elsie. She was my brother from the old universe. She switched genders. I became a human boy in order to find my soulmate on Earth.
>>
>>18688383
Can the Astral merge with the Physical Realm?

Is that how ghosts interface with physical reality?
>>
Astral projection, where your soul travels the physical plane, isn't real. Only one can do that.

You're either lucid dreaming or visiting the spiritual plane.
>>
what's the difference between astral projection and imagining things?

have any parapsychology studies been done on astral projection, similar to the remote viewing stuff?
>>
>>18689358
Please, please do everyone a favor and kill yourself. I'm begging you
>>
Saw myself in the past, at a pivotal moment in my life... corrected my mistake.
>>
>>18689358
Well good thing your an idiot in this life.
>>
>>18688383
Met some interesting characters on the astral, over time. I use a method similar to scrying the Tatwas, as far as mental efforts go. I've never heard of such a thing as The Spiritual War on the astral. Can you expand on this please?
>>
>>18689629
I'm sure there are some kind of studies out there. I think you have the right idea though... That the difference between astral travel/vision and imagining things is similar to the difference between remote viewing and imagining things... though not exactly the same.
>>
Anybody here have any idea about what OP meant by
>have you fought in the spiritual war in the astral plane?
>>
>>18689327

um no, no it isnt
>>
>>18690216
Sometimes I get the notion that there are SOO many LARPers who "visit the astral plane" and do battle with dragons and pursue lovely maidens and wear plates of armor... basically do everything that doesn't happen on the astral plane.
>>
File: images (19).jpg (43KB, 456x323px) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
43KB, 456x323px
>>18688383
I get really drunk, to the point I can't even sit properly, let alone stand. Have to have a completely empty stomach for this, and only drink absinthe. When I pass out, I find myself surrounded by shiny steel gears, and hissing pistons, as far as the eye can see. Haven't fought in any spirit wars, I've never even seen another person in the gears. Pic related
>>
File: 3atalantikcoakwood.jpg (187KB, 725x544px) Image search: [Google]
3atalantikcoakwood.jpg
187KB, 725x544px
wait, can astral projection allow me go to a fantasy land of magic and fight, which is my dream, or are people just making it up?
>>
>>18690292
Nahh, that's not how astral projection works. There are people who think or act like it does, and they are either daydreaming (i.e. not doing it right) or LARPing (not uncommon on this board)
>>
>>18690287
I genuinely hope you are trolling
>>
>>18690331
Why? Have you never seen the gears?
>>
>>18690287
I had a fever dream once that was similar. All I could see was interlocking tubes that extended infinitely in 3 dimensions, they were bone colored but they weren't bones.
>>
>>18690356
I've seen the gears.
>>
>>18690267
Sounds like lucid dreaming desu
>>
>>18689396
Ethereal projection is conciousness traversing the physical plane
>>
>>18690356
Because starving yourself and getting piss drunk to the point of delusion is NOT astral travel, friend. And if the Absinthe is properly made, you are consuming toxic levels of thujone, as well as alcohol.
>>
File: 1427809636467.jpg (426KB, 670x554px) Image search: [Google]
1427809636467.jpg
426KB, 670x554px
>>18690297
sheeeeit. so astral projection is just you connected to the "blue line" and exploring, it's not doing cool fantasy shit? damn.

can you talk about your astral projection experiences?
>>
>>18690416
I suppose that's one way to put it. There is an argument to be made that these "daydreamers" or potential "LARPers" as I call them are doing said things on the MENTAL plane, but that's essentially a matter of semantics in this particular case. I'll see if I can type up one of my more interesting experiences.
>>
>>18689357
>Which one?
there is more than one war?
>>
>>18690416
The astral realm is like a reflection of the physical world, but in a smashed and scattered mirror. Therefore visiting the astral counterpart of the physical realm will embody some aspects of that physical counterpart (i.e. be of the same character or nature), but will not look the same.
>>
>>18690416
**PARTS of the astral realm are like a reflection of OUR physical world, rather
>>
>>18690410
I'm telling you, this technique works every time! If I ever want to see the gears I just have to drink for an hour or two and I can go back, just as long as I don't have to wake up the next morning. Most people here cant even lucid dream, I get to go to a strange world whenever I want!
>>
>>18690468
I believe you, I'm just saying it's not astral projection. RE: lucid dreaming- wormwood is well known to induce lucid dreaming, as is mugwort.
>>
most dreams i have are more of lucid situations in alternate events; im not sure how to describe this so i will share one:

i was in a really dark garden at night, there was a really loud wind, and outside of the garden was woods. i left the garden and wandered through the woods. i found a small shack with a light on, and i walked inside to find a cyborg/man figure sitting in a chair. i then befriended this being and learned its name was isozer. it then threw me into the fireplace and i fell into a tunnel underneath. it was extremely windy, with a deep rumbling ambiance bellowing through. then i woke.
>>
>>18690389
You have? Tell me what you saw, were there any other people there? How long were you amongst the gears?

>>18690375
Do you think it could be related somehow? What else did you see?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.