[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the hell designs a currency with so many symbols and wording

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: alien on dollar bill.jpg (48KB, 472x395px) Image search: [Google]
alien on dollar bill.jpg
48KB, 472x395px
Who the hell designs a currency with so many symbols and wording that has so much meaning.

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 911AttacksSymbolizedDollars.jpg (182KB, 1000x1034px) Image search: [Google]
911AttacksSymbolizedDollars.jpg
182KB, 1000x1034px
Nothing to see here. Move along
>>
File: calm but secretly terrified.gif (347KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
calm but secretly terrified.gif
347KB, 300x167px
>>18687090
>>
Fucking freemasons.

Freemasons and Jews will destroy this planet I swear
>>
>>18687074
Fake.

>>18687090
Real.
>>
>"...and now by drawing on this picture and changing how it looks, we've now fully proven that the Illuminati are legitimately here and controlling us."
>>
>>18687090
lol
>>
"Let's make a secret society and put symbols everywhere"
Sounds stupid because it is.
>>
>>18689341
symbols influence thebsubconciouss. gtfo /x/ if you have no interest or understanding of this stuff.
>>
File: en-fdr-in-wheelchair2.jpg (11KB, 191x300px) Image search: [Google]
en-fdr-in-wheelchair2.jpg
11KB, 191x300px
>>18687074
>who
gimp related
>>
>>18689394
>Get the fuck out /x/
You can't make the entire board just leave like that, dude.
>>
>>18689341

Open mockery. Everyone is too stupid to see it or understand it. Then when the few of "us" that do understand or think we see it, decide to share.... well we get people like you. "Too stupid".

Have more of an open mind anon! It's 2017, do some research
>>
>>18687074
It's basic magick 101. Anyone who came in contact with it, will crave more of it. I'm dressed up now to go to work on a Sunday, so I can have more of those..
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1080x1080px
>>18689453
The shills are probably all automated/AI these days, don't bother interacting with them
>>
File: Slenderman.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Slenderman.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>18689479
Yeah you're right. Thanks, I needed that. I've just been so consumed with trying to guide people to the light/reality...

I guess the old saying, lighthouses don't go around trying to save people, is something I should think about more often here
>>
>>18689453
Being "open minded" doesn't mean just accepting everything you hear
>>
>>18689546
Of course not! It means listening to what you hear, and then googling it. Reading a book about it. Doing some research.

But we all know you didn't do that.
>>
>>18689491
smelly dickballs
>>
>>18687074
"Hourglass shaped skull".
>>
>>18689553
Well enjoy feeling impotent I guess, being #WOKE doesn't really do much for your life except make you feel powerless all the time does it?
>>
>>18687090

>"look, if I take these specific photos of the many photos taken on 9/11, you can see similar, spoopy shapes"
>>
Why is the alien a muslim
>>
In the past, dense symbolism was desireable because we weren't constantly drowning in vapid symbolism.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.