[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got a serious question. I know a lot of you fags don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So I got a serious question. I know a lot of you fags don't like these types of threads but we will see what happens. The law of attraction says if you want something bad enough it will happen, right. Well let's say I wanted my dream job. Lets saying racing cars. I wanna make money doing it. Is this possible were if I meditated on it and believed I would becoming a driver for a team. Would the universe make it true?
>>
File: 1.gif (504KB, 466x446px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
504KB, 466x446px
I always hand race cars over to people that dreamed about driving instead of working their way up thru the ranks.
>>
So let's jam on that
Trust in God and keep your powder dry
The good lord helps those who help themselves

Yeah there is a lot of God there
But you can can swap it for what you want

Power of Attraction
Sure do it, but help out

Know what kind of cars you want to race.
Vast difference between Formula 1 and Street.

In the end it rolls around to another one
Fake it till you make it, man
>>
The law of attraction is more of a mindset to find what you want more easily in practice than it's advertised mail order system.
>>
>>18686321
Well I think its possible you could work towards that, the universe rewards effort. My brother is very mechanically inclined, he played with small engines and cars all his teenage years. Now he rents a garage and gets to pick and choose what jobs he wants to do for people. Makes good money.

He also really likes racing. He has his own race car he works with a team of some of his friends who are interested. They go to Road Atlanta. So yea, he gets to race and work on cars. Idk about making money doing it though, he just does it for the fun.
>>
>>18686321
Possible? I suppose, though I personally doubt it. A much better way would be to get on a track and practice as much as you can. You want to race? Get into amateur racing. You are going to need a shit load of skill and a little luck, but that is a much better method than meditating on it.
>>
Law of attraction = not real.

FAKE NEWS
>>
>>18686321
Well let's look at it another way from the other anons.

Meditating on something is going to make you more focused on it. As such you might take notice of smaller opportunities. Maybe you see a flyer for someone looking for someone to help them work on cars, no training needed and you work your way up from there. It might be a flyer you would've never noticed had you not meditated on the idea of what you wanted for awhle.

I view things like that as more of a way to guide your mind rather than physically guide you until something is handed into your lap.

But you can always try dimensional jumping for an easy way lmfao
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.