[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do atheist on /x/ think happens after we die? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: hmmmm.jpg (56KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
56KB, 728x546px
What do atheist on /x/ think happens after we die?

I'm genuinely very curious.
>>
>>18686071
I don't want to speak for them bu they will say Nothing.

Not realising nothing isn't an actual thing, that you can experience as a Reality.
>>
>>18686071
Remember how you felt before you were born?

That
>>
File: thisshitt.png (694KB, 909x608px) Image search: [Google]
thisshitt.png
694KB, 909x608px
Every fucking day, at least one thread on this.

OP. is this your idea of proselytizing?
>>
>>18686071
you remember how black it was before you were born?
Thats kind of how its like when you die
>>
>>18686071
n-n, which is not the same as nothing
>>
>>18686094
I'm rarely on 4chan anymore, So it isn't me. Sorry I didn't know people frequently ask this
>>
>>18686101
Liar
>>
>>18686071
Bactria in your bowls starts to eat its way outside your body while insects eat their way in until you're nothing but rags and bones.
>>
File: uselessNEET.jpg (486KB, 1665x1282px) Image search: [Google]
uselessNEET.jpg
486KB, 1665x1282px
>>18686413
>Bactria in your bowls

You'll like this: Wikipedia for Millennials
http://www.wikipeetia.org/

Every other word is spelled wrong so today's young people will feel comfortable using it.
>>
>>18686464
sorry I smoked a bunch of weed like a millennial and didn't notice a few typos
>>
>>18686413

See, this is why I want my body turned into lion food. So much more bad ass.
>>
File: foodchain.png (64KB, 1260x642px) Image search: [Google]
foodchain.png
64KB, 1260x642px
>>18686479
>I want my body turned into lion food. So much more bad ass.
>>
>>18686479
I want to have my body sliced into two inch cubes and thrown at religious figures. I'd like them to use my dick chunks on nuns, Shinto priest. and rabbis
>>
>>18686491
But how do we make him into the sun
>>
>>18686071
Atheists go to hell.
>>
>>18686506
Then god is not a god but a devil
>>
>>18686491

Hmm... yeah

>>18686502

New wish, I want this
>>
File: fedora_fighter.jpg (93KB, 846x729px) Image search: [Google]
fedora_fighter.jpg
93KB, 846x729px
>>18686497
>I want to have my body sliced into two inch cubes and thrown at religious figures. I'd like them to use my dick chunks on nuns

Anon acknowledges the only chance of his dick ever touching a female is if someone does it for him after he's dead.
>>
>>18686071
Nothing.

There is nothing about you besides the physical. When your neurons stop firing, that's it. There is nothing left of you besides a corpse.
>>
>>18686534
Probably, I hope some of the bits land in some sweet old biddy of a nuns mouth
>>
Secular spiritualist here, I think that whatever afterlife/reincarnation you subconsciously perceive at the moment of your death is the afterlife you'll have. Hell would just be your spirit torturing itself until such a moment as it passed on.
>>
Eternal nothingness, you will never experience existence after death, that's it game over.

t. Fedora tipper
>>
>>18686092
Then any time life gets remotely difficult we should just off ourselves. And if life is pointless in the end, why should I care how I treat the planet. We should get as much as we can out of this world in our short lives.
>>
>>18686510
People send themselves to an eternity without God. The door to Hell is locked from the inside. I don't like how people try to limit God. We can't understand His concept of time. Who's to say that He can't take the last second of someone's consciousness and expand it to 1000s of years, where that person learns the truth.
>>
>>18686071
You just cease to exist. Like when you aren't conscious. Have you ever passed out or been in a coma before? You have no awareness, no memory, you just aren't there. Same thing. It's like before you were born.
>>
>>18686413
>>18687014

Ah, ignorance. If only it were that simple.
>>
>>18686981

So you're only living in hopes that there's a better life after this one?
>>
File: CMx1J-JUsAA8nqb.jpg (78KB, 483x534px) Image search: [Google]
CMx1J-JUsAA8nqb.jpg
78KB, 483x534px
This comment is likely to be glossed over but fuck it, you wanted to know.

Humans who dont advance their soul via meditation and build upon their electro-magnetic souls eventually stagnate and die. In death, your soul is left unsupported by a physical body and slowly disintegrates into nothing, or non-existence. Some are fortunate to be reincarnated and given multiple other chances, the rest are left on the 'astral' to fend for themselves. Usually met with greys who patrol the astral looking for spiritual/energy as food or power. They will deceive you as a loved one and convince you to enter a bright light, which is actually an astral trap were you are slowly drained and used. Your only way out from this is too discover Spiritual Satanism, meditate on your soul, realize demons are actually Gods, and escape the jewish plans of christianity/islam/atheism and to obtain lasting life through spiritual advancement.
>>
>>18686534
I think he's overestimated how many "dick chunks" there will be to throw :( might be enough for one nun. But enough for plural nuns and Rabbi, I dunno. Also why is Shinto priest not plural in his post? Fuck this priest in particular? Lol
>>
>>18686981
Well you could or you could acknowledge that this is your only life, you may as well make it great. YOLO essentially.
You could be a dick and ruin things for others or you could be nice and allow others to have fun during their one and only existence also.
In the end nothing really matters, but we do still feel things so why not get the best feelings while we can.
>>
>>18686071
Remember what it was like before you were born? Yeah me neither. I bet death will be exactly like that.
>>
>>18686071
I dunno', how am I supposed to know? Do I look like a DEAD PERSON? Go ask a dead person, I bet they'd know.
>>
>>18687014
Found myself waking out of shit like this when I sleep too deeply. Its really creepy maybe im slowly losing my mind. I realize that my perception of this world and body only comes to my awareness moments after waking up anything could have been real before than but its all gone in a flash, maybe nothing was there all along. Then I try to get back into the heart of things, which perpetuates a sexual cycle of awareness, kind of want to just understand shit and let go you know?
>>
>>18687071
I heard the greys actually offer a 'trap' where a person who no longer wants to reincarnate can just stay with them forever. I hear Djinns do that shit all the time, and that greys are just vessels for djinn to have a form.
>>
>>18687161
I mean if you don't mind being devoured I guess, their certainly not there to offer you any kind alternative. thanks for replying tho.
>>
>>18687071
Found the guy who's off his meds.
>>
>>18687182
found the closed minded idiot that will end up like>>18687071
>>
>>18686071

I believe when you die you go to meet the great skellington in the sky. Whenever he explains to you the secrets of the spoop you get a free eternity ticket to Mr Bones Wild Ride. Why do you think we all become skellingtons when we die.
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 231x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 231x144px
>>18687208
>shitposting this hard
>>
File: Centipedes.jpg (28KB, 680x283px) Image search: [Google]
Centipedes.jpg
28KB, 680x283px
>>18687263

Shitposting? In my shill thread? It's more likely than you'd think.

Pic slightly related
>>
>>18686981
What? You're a loon.
>>
>>18687071
My personal thoughts have wondered into this area of thinking several times. I feel that what would be perceived as the soul is energy in a state we may not understand yet. When our physical body dies our soul (in my thoughts the body and soul are intertwined) can't interact in this vibrational form of existence anymore. the vibrational state of your soul at the time of yoyr body's death, which is influenced by your thoughts and actions while your body was still alive, ascends or descends. Not judgment, all paths have something to learn from. Not saying this is my concrete belief just that i drift toward these "logics".
>>
>>18686092
What about the people who can remember birth though
>>
>>18686084
This. Haha. Nothing isn't real.
>>
>>18687330
Those people are what are known as 'liars'.
>>
>>18687317
this is gonna sound very very egotistical but, the reason you feel oriented towards this theory is because it is accurate. Build your soul with vibrations friend, raise your electro-magnetic soul. You know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>18687396
Thanks, brother. I don't share my real thoughts too often, but I felt compelled to when I read your perspective. Peace to you
>>
>>18687116
This
>>
>>18687071
dude forreal tell me more about the greys
>>
File: 1465305380487.jpg (43KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465305380487.jpg
43KB, 480x600px
>>18687441
same to you /x/ bro. I wish you profound spiritual advancement, I hope you raise your soul to godhead someday, keep meditating my friend, stay strong.

pic unrelated.
>>
>>18686071
You wake up from the simulation.
>>
>>18687465
seriously /x/ bro? alright, here's some crazy truth, I don't normally drop this, but why not.

Greys are a hive mind organism, they exist in very large numbers. Possibly millions or more. They are a slave puppet species, which act as weak front line soldier's in a spiritual war for the soul farm of Earth. They are over-cloned and completely without consciousness or emotions besides hatred. They perpetrate their image within our society to gently expose us to the concept of them in the event of a take-over / landing period. They are controlled by greys with higher cognitive functions and also reptilians, Our planet is a soul farm for them. We are bred, born and die entirely as we use cattle for sustenance. Why do you think the jewish word goyim means cattle? We have had our spiritual beliefs and understandings corrupted by jewish programs like christianity/islam/judiasm. Why do you also think /pol/ talks about them so much? Anyways, they are completely against humanity and serve as a lower form of puppets which transverse the spiritual and physical plane in great numbers preying on humanity. See>>18687071 for efforts to avoid this cycle and trap

pic also unrelated, im on my phone
>>
>>18686071
Coming at it from a purely scientific perspective, you have to remember there's no such thing as the "soul." Your consciousness is just the system of electric signals in your brain. When that shuts off for good, your consciousness ends and you can no longer think nor perceive anything. You no longer have memories, a personality, anything that makes up "you" is gone. When people say "nothing" happens after you die, it's not like you just perceive blackness forever like you fell asleep permanently, you literally cease to perceive at all. It's like when you watch a tape all the way to the end - it doesn't just permanently stay on a blank frame, the tape stops and there's just nothing (until you rewind it).

People cling to things like heaven or reincarnation because they just can't really comprehend that someday everything will just end for good. Heck, as an atheist I still subconsciously hope reincarnation is actually a thing because the concept of just no longer existing is fucking scary. Nobody really knows what happens after death. Even if something like reincarnation is true and "you" are reborn as someone else, you would not have any memories of your past life to know that it's real.
>>
>>18687071
Hi Alpam, you had me interested until you brought up reptilians, greys and YHWH being the fucking borg
>>
>>18686071
You probably know someone who has died. Everything just continues without that individual. Same thing will happen to you. All your sensory organs cannot continue to experience the environment when the brain is dead. It isn't the same as nothing, because the contents of the universe continue and your matter becomes used for something else.
>>
>>18688968
Unfortunately there is an unpopular belief that science is purely based on reason and rationality and that all of it can be proven.
In fact many atheists claim to have a scientific point of view and they dont realize that science makes one huge assumption in its very definition which can be used to disprove all of science.

>The existence of an objective, material world

Before I get into this I want to say that nobody has a clue on whats going on.

Science is based on the assumption that an objective, material world outside of your consciousness exists. After all we are human beings on the planet earth right?
Prove to me that reality is not a dream.
Prove to me that my reality is correct and the one of a schizophrenic person is 'hallucinated'

Protip: You can't

Anon don't worry, nobody has a clue whats going on and we probably will never know. Nobody knows what will happen after death and if you think about it nobody can prove you that you will die.

>Take life as it is and question everything
>pls dont get into those ridiculous conspiracy theories. They are also beliefs.
>>
>>18686464
It's apparently down for good :'(
>>
When you die you go to a neverending hall with dim illumination and lots of wc, you appear there with your pants down and with an intense need to empty your bowels. Everybody's shitting and so do you, nobody ever stops but it never fills nor does it leak smell. Nobody knows what the hell is going on and everybody has a deep impression that they are being rused. This lasts forever.
>>
Infinite void
>>
>>18686071
Nothing because there is no afterlife because we have not built it yet.

In the not so distant future we will be able to download our mind and memories into a file. When we die the file is placed into the computer and we live our afterlife in the great machine.

It's pretty cool.
>>
>>18687116
>do heroin
why?
>>
>>18687071
How do you know all of this?
>>
>>18687551
How do you know about this?
>>
>>18687104
Actually yes, theres one very particular shinto prist.

he knows who he is and is expecting my dick chunks
>>
>>18689983
Why not, I mean I wouldn't but it doesn't really matter. You're ruining your one go at life but if you're having fun then who am I to say to stop.
>>
File: IMG_3213.jpg (83KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3213.jpg
83KB, 500x600px
>>18686092
This.

Literally dreamless sleep. Or if you've ever been knocked out, THAT.
>>
>>18686084
That's because nothing, like darkness or silence, is the lack of something.

You can't comprehend nothing while you're alive, your body would still be focused on breathing and it's processes even if you were in a perfect Zen state.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.