[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, im in need of some opinions on whatever the fuck may

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Hey /x/, im in need of some opinions on whatever the fuck may be happening to me.

So long story short, a few months ago I was going out for a smoke and when i reached for a door handle i felt someone elses hand already on it, it was really weird and a little scary, but i brushed it off as nothing.
Then the following week i started seeing this strange, shadowy figure of a man (i knew it was a man because of his build).
Then i remembered seeing a face of a man in my dreams before the incident with the door handle.
As time went on these dreams became bizarre, i dreamt my own funeral, I was sitting, watching my own body in a casket and this strange man was standing beside it. In another dream i was sitting opposite of myself in an empty room, talking with myself, with the man standing beside us. In of my dreams I dreamt that the shadowy man was a cashier at a supermarket. There were alot of dreams like these.
I even caught a glimpse of this man while i was in the kitchen making food, I turned around and saw him standing behind me for a brief second and then he wanished. That was scary as fuck. He was really tall, I think he was wearing a coat of some sort and he had really pale skin and brown hair, but im not sure.
After that he wanished from my dreams for 2-3 weeks and this week i dreamt him again. He appeared to be standing closer than he did before.
Any of you dealt with this kind of stuff before? If so, please help, Im spooked.
Also formatting may be off, because im posting on my phone
>>
>>18685733
Maybe it is a spirit that likes to troll you anon.i had encounter a shadow when i was younger and then strange dreams started
>>
>>18685733
What were you smoking?
>>
>>18685733
Interdasting. Describe the man, specifically his face but don't leave out the rest of him. Perhaps he's someone from your past (or future), or he bears a special connection to a place or thing you do.

The drams also intrigue me, both have very poignant symbolism, so good work of you're making this up. Dreams always seem to have a way of speaking to us in a very primal way, so maybe there's meaning in that.

>both have you standing outside yourself, and more importantly are reflecting on you before you.
>the man's presence in both likely means he's the harbinger of this change, or bears some connection to it

Lastly, what happened in your most recent dream? Details help. Hell, a drawing of the man or pictures that are close could be useful
>>
Have you tried to talk to it? Like, speak any words at all? These entities tend to bare a message for those willing to listen.
>>
File: 1486002365476.gif (2MB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
1486002365476.gif
2MB, 300x369px
>>18685733
It seems some sort of spirit is with you. I've had experiences like this. They may not be real, but the reality is that you're letting him into your life, even if it's a figment of your imagination.

If you don't want him there you have to tell him he's not welcome and he has to go. Nothing bad will happen if you don't open up to these things. Every time you feel him around you, see him, etc. Tell him he has to go. Be confident and don't under any circumstances talk to it other than to tell it to leave you alone and never come back. Rinse and repeat and he'll be gone.
>>
>>18686026
Do not talk to it. It's not worth opening yourself up to unknown and uninvited entities.
>>
>>18685733
You is kill
>>
>>18686074
This is not the traditional shadow entity. This is something deeply connected to OP. I believe the best course of action is to speak to it. I FEEL that as well. My instincts are seldom incorrect in regards to these matters.
>>
>>18686103
That is a terrible idea. Like I said there is nothing good about conversing with uninvited and unknown entities. You don't know what it could do or how it can affect you.
>>
>>18686124
Yeah, taking to a dream-walking stranger that watches you and inflicts images of your death probs isn't a good idea. So what options are there?

>OP has tried ignoring it, doesn't seem to work
>talking we agree is a no-no
>I guess that leaves expelling it, whatever it is
>>
>>18686137
I'm not saying to ignore it. I'm saying to tell it to leave at every possible turn. Literally say it out loud and be confident that you don't want it there. That's all I've ever needed to do and anyone else I've known had did in similar situations.

I've had benign spirits around my house when I was younger. Only one that seemed to have ill intentions before and he was easily sent away by me telling it to leave a few times and not giving in to its attempt to scare it intimidate me.
>>
>>18686158
Coolio, then. Get rid of him OP, just tell shadowfag to leave.
>>
Everyone always acts like these entities are sharks in an ocean, waiting for the next seal pup to full down. If an entity is capable of physical harm or wanton destruction, you had beat believe it would do so in that initial touch. No, this entity is not some unknown entity. Maybe to us, but to the OP it is something more. Nothing it has done is malicious. OP, think hard and long on the face. The features, and most importantly the imagery. It's actions are it's clue, it only clue.
>>
>>18685733
stop being afraid and ask himself what he wants from you if you do not zatakowaƂ it means that inadvertently hurt you like something, ask Christ for help
>>
>>18685733
Did the hand feel warm?
>>
>>18685733
OP I have a similar story which might help. Two years ago I bought a monkey stuffed animal from an antique store. Soon after that I started having bizarre auditory and visual hallucinations at night, especially around 3. I was having very vivid dreams where I would get mauled by a shadowy girl figure, and even had a very similar story to the door. Anyways, my girlfriend and anyone who spent the night in my room said they saw/heard very similar things. We traced things back and found out I bought the doll literally the day before it all started, and we burnt it. Haven't seen anything since. Has anything weird come into your possession lately?
>>
>>18685956
Only a cig, quit smoking weed some time ago
>>18686026
Nope, the idea of talking to this entity didnt cross my mind, I didnt think it would be possible to speak to this thing in a dream that I have no control over.
>>18685983
I cant describe the man's facial features, its all very blurry in my head, its not someone i know though.
>what happened in your most recent dream?
I dont really recall, but he was standing closer than ever before

Sorry for replying so late, I went to bed and had a series of more weird dreams, the man was not present tonight though
>>
It wasn't warm but I felt the whole fist, fingers and I'm sure it was a hand
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.