[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK ALIEN RESEARCHER FOUND DEAD >puked up 2 litres of bla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: Max-Spiers.jpg (18KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Max-Spiers.jpg
18KB, 615x410px
UK ALIEN RESEARCHER FOUND DEAD

>puked up 2 litres of black liquid

Max Spiers, 39, sought to expose government cover-ups and investigated UFO sightings — after, his mum says, he saw "the darker side" as a child.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-quiz-girlfriend-over-british-9914349
>>
he probably drank motor oil
>>
His final chilling interview here

https://youtu.be/0-4KrCzit1o
>>
>>18683616
Be real
>>
The satanic cults are real but I think drugs got him...
>>
>>18683599
Motive, and opportunity. She even wiped the drive. He said something she didn't like, or knew something. An unspecified reaction to a toxic substance without an autopsy. And she sends his stuff back whitewashed.
>>
>>18683599
This definitely sounds suspicious. However, when you vomit blood it typically comes out black, as a result of reaction with stomach acid... as to the 2 litres...maybe he had a bunch of water in his stomach, too?
>>
>>18683620
he sounds drunk
>>
>>18685664
like definetely
or benzos or opiates
he sounds absolutely trollied :3
>>
>>18685664
>>18685677
Could be the slow energy draining effects of a poison administered by the CIA
>>
>>18683877
Temple of Set got him.
>>
What was he investigating at that time?

Whilst he may be a UFO/AYYY person, lots of times they get handed something or given a trail involving other matters.
>>
File: jsdwfGHFch-6.png (12KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
jsdwfGHFch-6.png
12KB, 300x250px
>>18683620
This guys qualifications as a researcher seem to be:
>i've watched a shit ton of youtube conspiracy documentaries
>i do a lot of drugs
he is literally unable to finish sentences due to being so high and blames demonic attack
>>
>>18683599
Christian Bale should play him in the inevitable biopic
>>
File: BaleBaal.jpg (140KB, 1279x718px) Image search: [Google]
BaleBaal.jpg
140KB, 1279x718px
>>18686628
that's funny since he mentions Bale in his last interview, and says Bale = Baal
>>
surely it was ayy lmaos
>>
>>18683599
What is British government trying to hide?
>>
>>18683599
wow it's early 2016 again wtf??????
>>
>>18685695
Or, it could be the slow energy draining effects of opiates or benzos, like he said.
>>
>>18689253
Nothing, they looked into UFO's and found all reports to be unsubstantial.
Blurry photos and wobbly videos of what could be literally anything does not an alien spaceship make.
Oh and I worked for the MOD on such things, theres a reason they declassified it all, because its all bollocks and wild imaginations.
Let me guess, I'm just a shill disinfo agent.
There's no winning with people who believe in that sort of thing.
Oh and save the "so we're the only planet with life", I'm not saying that and find it unlikely but I can assure you for the UK at least its all debunked or left as 'unidentified event' which again doesn't prove alien space ships it just proves that they couldn't debunk it as a certain thing ergo remains as 'unidentified'.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comments/57x6bq/max_spiers_conspiracy_theorist_sent_warning_text/
>>
>>18689348
They are not really good then, cause many UFO's were supersonic spy planes.

Shitty intelligency agency if you ask me, at least the Russians took it seriously.
>>
>>18683804
It was synthetic
>>
>>18689322
Or, it could be the slow energy drain of poison... by the CIA.
>>
>>18689353
You're assuming that many of the cases weren't debunked as identified.
Nobody is interested in them cases, you want the alien space ships, of which there are none and would imagine Russians also have no proof of such things, you're just assuming they do because of something you read/heard on the internet once.
I await the 'proof' and I don't mean some video of something unidentified, if it can't be identified that just means the video sucks, is questionable or hasn't been proven to be an alien space craft, a UFO is just an Unidentified Flying Object.
I can throw my hat out the window and you may catch a glimpse of it, if you can't identify it as my hat this does not make it aliens.
>>
>>18689348
>aerospace craft that is stored inside a hangar at Area 51-Nellis AFB test range. These craft are actually piloted by human pilots, and are trailed by a whole fleet of fighter jets when they are tested, so they don't fly off to Australia or Russia or to some other restricted airspace.

You would never have the clearance, they don't keep the truth on paper, because you don't forget this kind of shit.
>>
>>18689359
Or, It could be the slow energy drain of poison... by opiates or benzos
>>
File: F-117.jpg (30KB, 486x321px) Image search: [Google]
F-117.jpg
30KB, 486x321px
>>18689373
The F-117 was a myth until the slavs derribed one in 1992.

Before that it was just a fucking since 1982, same with the blackbird.
>>
File: 1276533755551.jpg (35KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1276533755551.jpg
35KB, 500x366px
>>18689403
>You're assuming that many of the cases weren't debunked as identified.
>>
>>18689380
>You would never have the clearance, they don't keep the truth on paper, because you don't forget this kind of shit.
intended for another user, i don't know what happened there
>>
>>18689417
Anyone can claim to have debunked it now to safe face.

But truth it's that no one knew.
>>
>>18689426
>the M.O.D. didn't have the means to debunks some unidentified aircraft as their own secret projects
>>
>>18689432
Well?

Show me.
>>
>>18683599

>Mfw he just puked up Bovril
>>
>>18689436
Show you what?
>>
>>18689418
>>aerospace craft that is stored inside a hangar at Area 51-Nellis AFB test range. These craft are actually piloted by human pilots, and are trailed by a whole fleet of fighter jets when they are tested, so they don't fly off to Australia or Russia or to some other restricted airspace
actually i do, it was the red link i was responding to, but yea, no one on 4chan is likely to have the clearance to officially confirm or deny the existence of ebe's outside personal experience, i'm sure many of you could cite personal experiences, lottery odds that an actual gov't sanctioned extraspecies liason, or other such alien involved worker would be online here, love to see it though, remember the curious case of Jhon Titor, i can personally attest to witnessing several Ufos over the years, and shadow people, alot of shadow people, not so much these days, that shi is forreal, i think it's the mass of objects on another dimensional space displacing just enough particulate photon refractions to be slightly visible in this dimension, but it's just a hypothesis.
>>
>>18689445
Proofs my sceptical friend.

Did they knew?, where are the documents.
>>
He died from the abuse of heroin in combination with an serious mental disorder!
>>
>>18685982
Those people are cringe. That's like saying Marilyn Manson got him.
>>
>>18689461
proof of no proof of aliens?
or the declassified documents?
if the latter http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ufos/
>>
>>18689474
he is literally only known because he died and conspiracy tards put two and two together and came up with eighty three
>>
>>18689526
Proofs of them knowing what they were dealing with.
>>
>>18689531
huh? simple, they either could classify a report by passing it through to other departments like the military who simply have to respond with confirmation that they know it was their own aircraft at the time and airspace or deny it to which it is then passed through other means to try and identify a case, if it can't be identified it is put into a database of unidentified cases which again does NOT mean it is an alien spacecraft but at the same token none of which have been identified as "yup, this is definitely a flying alien space craft".
>>
>>18689348
Who are you to say such nonsense.
>>
>>18689373
You don't know anything.
>>
>>18683620
In the background that looks like an ayyyy lmao hand of fatima.
>>
>>18689875
>>18689878
If you say so.
>>
>>18683599

The truth behind what happened to Max Spiers is featured here in our exclusive research.

https://youtu.be/RErDfZ3_ZsI?t=1m32s
>>
>>18686760
Batman is good though so I dont understand this theory.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.