[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mermaids are real, and I study them. Ask me anything you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: undertheice.jpg (71KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
undertheice.jpg
71KB, 500x674px
Mermaids are real, and I study them. Ask me anything you've been itching to know about their biology, their culture etc.
>>
Are they a hybrid or a completely different species that resemble a human/fish?
>>
>>18683014
How do they manage to smoke cigarettes underwater?
>>
File: 1476400852572.jpg (103KB, 630x617px) Image search: [Google]
1476400852572.jpg
103KB, 630x617px
>>18683014
Can you offer any form of proof, whatsoever? I'll take anything.
>>
>>18683067
This
>>
>>18683014

How do you have sex with them after summoning them if they don't have legs?
>>
can i have sex with one?
>>
File: sirens.gif (2MB, 475x500px) Image search: [Google]
sirens.gif
2MB, 475x500px
>>
>>18683048
It's a common misconception that merfolk are literally a human with a fish tail as they're usually depicted. They're actually a different species of human, an evolutionary branch that returned to living in water, though they do have some cetacean-like characteristics.
>>
>>18683078
>How do you have sex with them after summoning them if they don't have legs?
anon's gf left him after two months of him dry humping her leg like a dumb dog
>>
>>18683099
What do they look like?
>>
>>18683089
.gifs need a pause button, so many tiddies I'm missing out on.
>>
File: mermaid.jpg (23KB, 387x334px) Image search: [Google]
mermaid.jpg
23KB, 387x334px
>>
File: Allahu Akbar Mermaid.jpg (24KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
Allahu Akbar Mermaid.jpg
24KB, 500x302px
>>18683014
Where are you from?
Interested in some North German legends about Mermaids?
>pic related
>>
Where do I find one? Where is the biggest population, or do they just roam?

I'm going fishing.
>>
>>18683107
From afar, a creature with the top half of a human and the bottom half of a fish like most people are used to seeing. There are some differences, though. They have webbed fingers and ears & noses are nearly flush against the head. Their eyes are spaced further apart, almost reaching the side of their head. Very pale skin is typical. Their tail isn't like that of a fish, though. It's more like a dolphin's or a whale's, being smooth and all. It's the same color as their skin.
>>
>>18683161
I see. Do they have lungs/gills or both? And where are they located?
>>
>>18683014
How about some proof, before jumping into conclusions?
>>
>>18683067
Magic?
Duh.
>>
>>18683108
Still nailing it :DD
>>
>>18683067
They vape #seakpunkmeetsvaporwave
>>
>>18683014
Where do you get your information from?
As a uni fag i can tell you: don't read too much stuff on the interwebz, visit the nearest uni library.
very interesting topic.
>>
>>18683128
Pacific northwest, on the coast, and sure.
>>18683160
I haven't looked anywhere else but in the PNW & central California coastline so I wouldn't know. It seems like they do roam a bit, with a "path" they like to travel since I've seen the same individuals leave & come back.
>>
>>18683171
I haven't seen gill slits anywhere on them, so I'm assuming they breach for air like a whale.

>>18683206
Just by being around them.
>>
>>18683232
How do these mermaids communicate? Are they able to speak?
>>
>>18683185
P-please stop onegaishimasu, y-you're embarassing me, senpai. :3 :D :P
>>
>>18683014
>Mermaids are real, and I study them.
Study literature, or have you actually secured a specimen? LARPer.
>>
i have a question, OP
if your parents were merpeople but didn't tell you, is it true that your own mermanliness can mermanifest during puberty? This happened to a buddy of mine but i always though he was full of it. pic related
>>
>>18683236
It looks a bit like sign language, but sort of mixed with blowing bubbles? I've been trying to get one to speak, offering frozen krill as incentive, with no luck - on the off-chance that one cooperates all that comes out is this noise like letting air out of a balloon.
>>
>>18683273
Do they travel in packs?
>>
>>18683374
>swarms
>>
>>18683014
Have you ever seen one? Green text
>>
>>18683232
If you really encountered these on a regular basis, you would have photographed them. In California especially they'd instantly be declared an protected species. The fact that you have NOT taken any photos and that there HASN'T been any kind of press release tells me you're just shitposting.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.